Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone

• 258 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone
« on: October 01, 2020, 10:19:36 PM »
He sure has many risk factors, but the best docs will look after him and he's still reasonabely healthy.

Also I believe he has been exposed to a rather small amount of virus which makes it more likely for him to have mild symptoms only.

How do you think him getting the corone will affect his politics?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2020, 10:22:51 PM by Definitely Not Swedish »
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Lorddave

Re: Trump has been tested POSITIVE for the corone
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 10:29:29 PM »
What happens if he dies before the election?  Its too late for a new candidate.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 10:30:37 PM »
No reason to worry.  We have a mountain of hydrochloroquine and bleach for him to cure himself.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 10:37:54 PM »
What if he got the corone on purpose, so when he dies of it the election will have to be postponed  :o

#getrektlibs

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 10:48:50 PM »
What if he got the corone on purpose, so when he dies of it the election will have to be postponed  :o

#getrektlibs

Amazing what lengths some people will go to

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 10:50:15 PM »
What happens if he dies before the election?  Its too late for a new candidate.

Great question. So if the prez is incapacitated (Think intubated) I’m pretty sure Pence is sworn in. And obviously sworn in if he dies. As for the election, it goes ahead with ostensibly Pence as the incumbent candidate. I’m spitballing here, I really don’t know.

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 11:18:35 PM »
Shit.  This could be bad news.

If he shrugs it off or is only moderately ill, he’ll come into the election crowing that he was right all along and claiming that the Dems are trying to use the pandemic as an excuse to destroy the economy and take away your freedoms.  Antimaskers will feel vindicated and there will be far more pushback against any precautions.

Everyone on the left must therefore be hoping he gets properly ill for the sake of the virus being taken seriously, but of course they can never say that or they’ll be made to look like horrible people.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 12:05:28 AM »
I thought he was taking that hydroxychlorocrap? How could this happen?? LOL

Well maybe he can inject some bleach or have some guy ram a UV light bulb up his arse to cure himself

The real victim is his bimbo wife Melania. She hates him and has to quarantine with him lol

In a way, it would be better for America or even the world if he got gravely ill or even died. He has a cult following who will trash and burn America if he loses in November. If he died, not only will his repugnican morons perhaps take the covid threat more seriously but I can't imagine people rioting or getting overly emotional if Pence loses. Plus Pence seems to be much more professional and statesmen like than Trump. If Pence lost to Biden, the usual custom of smooth handover and well wishes would continue

And if Biden lost to Pence, the 'lefties' won't feel as morbid for the next 4 years. America can finally stop being an international embarassment and shit show.

But who knows

Maybe it's fake news and it's Trumps tactic to downplay the threat of covid before the election. I mean, if a far as f#&k old man like Trump shrugs it off, then what's the fuss? People would look to Biden and be like 'you want to lock down our economy and lives for this little flu??'

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 12:07:49 AM »
Hydroxy and Chloroquine are standing back and standing by.

Hope Hicks, (L), an advisor to US President Donald Trump, President Trump’s senior adviser, Jared Kushner, and White House Social Media Director Dan Scavino walk to Air Force One to depart Washington with the president and other staff on campaign travel to Minnesota from Joint Base Andrews, Maryland, US, 30 September 2020. Photograph: Leah Millis/Reuters

Although Hicks was tested on Thursday after showing symptoms, Trump traveled to New Jersey and met supporters at his Bedminster Golf Club, and delivered remarks at a fundraising committee reception. The night before, he spoke at a rally in Duluth, Minnesota, before a packed crowd of thousands, most of whom were not wearing masks.

It is unusual for Covid-19 patients to receive a positive PCR test result one day after exposure, public health experts say, and Trump may have been carrying the virus for longer – exposing those he interacted with this week.

If Trump becomes severely ill, he may temporarily transfer power to the vice-president under the 25th Amendment of the US constitution – and reclaim authority when he deems himself fit to serve. If both Trump and Pence are incapacitated, the House speaker, Nancy Pelosi, would be next in the line of succession.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 12:14:52 AM by JerkFace »
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2020, 12:59:49 AM »

He's probably faking it to get out of doing the next debate and then he'll bounce out before the votes saying he hardly felt it and as an obese 74 yr old it proves it's not as bad as scientists say.

I really hope Faucci shoves one of those security guard Maglites up his arse in the name of science.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 01:03:45 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Lorddave

« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2020, 01:02:29 AM »
Wouldn't that be fun?  Pence and Trump are incapacitated and we have president Pelosi for like a month. XD

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2020, 01:11:24 AM »
Wouldn't that be fun?  Pence and Trump are incapacitated and we have president Pelosi for like a month. XD

Pelosi is one to watch!

Know your place

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2020, 02:08:28 AM »

Pelosi is one to watch!

True....rather Trump bites the bullet or Biden
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Lorddave

« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2020, 02:26:34 AM »

Pelosi is one to watch!

True....rather Trump bites the bullet or Biden

Can you imagine the mess if both died before the election?

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2020, 05:01:10 AM »
Scamming email just received....  I think I'll pass.

Rayzor,

Can you join President Trump?

He’s heading to Houston, Texas next week and he specifically requested that we reach out to YOU to accompany him.

We’re nearing the end of the most important Election in American history, and the President really wants to hear your thoughts on how our campaign is doing. Patriots like you are what fuel our movement and he can’t think of anyone else who he’d rather get advice from right now.

This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to enter to win a trip to meet your favorite President and discuss key issues heading into November, and all you have to do is enter.

Please contribute ANY AMOUNT TODAY to enter to win a trip to meet President Trump in Houston, Texas. >>

Meet President Trump in Texas

CONTRIBUTE $20

CONTRIBUTE $15

CONTRIBUTE $10

CONTRIBUTE $5

CONTRIBUTE ANY AMOUNT

One of President Trump’s favorite parts about being YOUR President is getting to spend time with American Patriots and hear their thoughts about our great Country. With only a little over a month until Election Day, your opinion is critical to helping us WIN BIG.

If you win, we will cover your flight, hotel, AND you’ll get to bring a guest of your choice. You’ll even get to take a photo with the President - it’ll be a day you’ll never forget.

The deadline to enter is 11:59 PM TONIGHT, so don’t wait until it’s too late.

Contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to win a trip to meet your favorite President in Houston, Texas.

Thank you,

Team Trump 2020

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2020, 06:25:51 AM »
What are the odds that it's a false positive?

Personally, I think that it serves him right.  I don't want him to die from it, but I do hope that he gets serious enough symptoms where he finally understands that it isn't a joke.  Maybe it'll get some of the anti-maskers/hoaxers to think twice.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2020, 06:36:39 AM »

Personally, I think that it serves him right.  I don't want him to die from it, but I do hope that he gets serious enough symptoms where he finally understands that it isn't a joke.  Maybe it'll get some of the anti-maskers/hoaxers to think twice.

Over 208,000 of his own people have already died from his incompetence and apathy. F#<k him. The irony if he became another statistic to add to the tally would serve him right.

Know your place

« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2020, 06:50:52 AM »
Seems pretty convenient.

Known liar.
After embarrassing performance in Debate #1, can use it as an excuse to back out of further debates.
Can use it as an excuse for why he did so badly in Debate #1.
Can re-appear right before election as "healthiest, most fit man ever to be president".
Melania "succumbs" to Covid (in the middle of the night, of course) garnering him the pity vote.
Brands himself as "Coronavirus-survivor Donald Trump".
Allows him to continue to do nothing for another four years.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2020, 06:57:32 AM »
Here's a crazy conspiracy idea.  What if his doctor lied about Trump testing positive just to get him off of the campaign trail for a while?  :o
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 06:59:27 AM by markjo »

« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2020, 07:02:51 AM »
Here's a crazy conspiracy idea.  What if his doctor lied about Trump testing positive just to get him off of the campaign trail for a while?  :o

But then why Melania? No, gotta be Trump's plan to dump the garbage, get some pity votes, and then go back to boning his daughter.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2020, 07:07:03 AM »
Here's a crazy idea.  Maybe his doctor lied about Trump testing positive just to get him off of the campaign trail for a while.  :o

I could certainly believe that. It also has the added benefit of downplaying the seriousness of the threat (if an obese old man pulls through no worries) - not that he'd admit he's obese of course

The corona virus is the biggest thing dogging his legacy and affecting his re-election chances so anything that downplays it is a win for him and makes Biden and the Dems look like fools

Still, am waiting for pics of a hole cut through Trumps throat to intubate him

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2020, 07:10:20 AM »

But then why Melania?
To make the story more believable, of course.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2020, 07:12:41 AM »
I wondered if Trump would test positive after hearing about Hope Hicks testing positive.

The latest news I've read says Trump has mild symptoms right now.

I would have thought it served him right a couple months ago, but now I worry about the further destabilization of our country. I don't know how much more the fruitcakes out there can take.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #23 on: October 02, 2020, 07:36:32 AM »
Tiny.  Practically zero once they have re-tested him, which they will have.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #24 on: October 02, 2020, 08:30:56 AM »

And apparently it's said that he is showing minor symptoms. Could just be allergy season though...

« Reply #25 on: October 02, 2020, 08:49:47 AM »

And apparently it's said that he is showing minor symptoms. Could just be allergy season though...

Minor symptoms doesn’t mean anything in early stages.  After about a week you either start improving or go downhill fast (I think).

He’ll be very closely monitored though and doctors will act immediately to any developments, something most of us plebs can’t possibly hope for.  So he’ll be fine and telling everyone how easy it is to beat with time to spare for election.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2020, 09:13:40 AM »

Minor symptoms doesn’t mean anything in early stages.  After about a week you either start improving or go downhill fast (I think).

He’ll be very closely monitored though and doctors will act immediately to any developments, something most of us plebs can’t possibly hope for.  So he’ll be fine and telling everyone how easy it is to beat with time to spare for election.

They'll also pump him full of morphines amd benzos, so he won't suffer one bit!

Member of the BOTD

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #27 on: October 02, 2020, 10:08:51 AM »
If he dies then they'll just replace him with a clone anyways.

Watch out for any odd behavior.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2020, 10:16:19 AM »
If he dies then they'll just replace him with a clone anyways.

Watch out for any odd behavior.

Odd behaviour for Trump would be him actually being nice, coherent and no caps on twitter

Know your place

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2020, 10:31:39 AM »
From Biden:
Jill and I send our thoughts to President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump for a swift recovery. We will continue to pray for the health and safety of the president and his family

From Harris:
Doug and I join Joe Biden and Dr. Biden in wishing President Trump and the First Lady a full and speedy recovery. We’re keeping them and the entire Trump family in our thoughts.

If we were to turn the tables and Biden was infected (perhaps he still will be being so close to that mouth breather Trump during the debate), I wonder what Trump would say??
You see, masks dont work!

He's weak

He cant be a leader

I'm sure Biden and Harris dont really give a shit for Trumps wellbeing and it's all theatrics but the niceties still need to be said. At least they say it

Know your place