Orbits. How do they work?

• 431 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Orbits. How do they work?
« Reply #270 on: October 09, 2020, 08:32:30 PM »
It is astro-physically impossible to fly from a low Earth orbit to an orbit around the Moon, leave that latter orbit, land on the Moon for a piss, take off from Moon and dock with the spacecraft in orbit there, leave the orbit around the Moon and then drop down on Earth again and land there.
Your astrophysical ignorance is not evidence that NASA is lying.
No you are wrong as usual. Just ask NASA how they intend to put a woman on the Moon 2024.

With rockets.
You mean the SLS? Not yet ready.
Be patient.  They're working on it.  In the mean time, SpaceX will be sending 4 astronauts to the ISS in a few weeks.
It is part of the fraud.
If it's a fraud, then expose the criminals to law enforcement.
I have! But FBI is not interested! I describe it at my website.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #271 on: October 09, 2020, 09:26:41 PM »
It is astro-physically impossible to fly from a low Earth orbit to an orbit around the Moon, leave that latter orbit, land on the Moon for a piss, take off from Moon and dock with the spacecraft in orbit there, leave the orbit around the Moon and then drop down on Earth again and land there.
No you are wrong as usual. Just ask NASA how they intend to put a woman on the Moon 2024.

With rockets.
Be patient.  They're working on it.  In the mean time, SpaceX will be sending 4 astronauts to the ISS in a few weeks.
It is part of the fraud.
Maybe they aren't interested because it isn't a fraud.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #272 on: October 09, 2020, 10:24:58 PM »

Maybe try offering them

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #273 on: October 09, 2020, 10:54:33 PM »

With rockets.
It is part of the fraud.

Generally, to claim fraud you need some evidence. Unfortunately for you, you have none.

Heiwa

« Reply #274 on: October 09, 2020, 11:19:16 PM »

With rockets.
It is part of the fraud.

Generally, to claim fraud you need some evidence. Unfortunately for you, you have none.
Well, I consider it fraud to go around claiming you have been on the Moon or having sent people there after several orbit changes in space. Changing orbits in space is not possible, QED. Only the shape of one orbit you are in, is possible. You cannot jump to another orbit.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 03:17:07 AM by Heiwa »

« Reply #275 on: October 09, 2020, 11:30:29 PM »
Do you know what QED means?

Heiwa

« Reply #276 on: October 10, 2020, 03:15:36 AM »

« Reply #277 on: October 10, 2020, 03:40:46 AM »
Yes!

So why write that when you haven’t demonstrated anything?

?

frenat

« Reply #278 on: October 10, 2020, 06:22:32 AM »

With rockets.
It is part of the fraud.

Well, I consider it fraud to go around claiming you have been on the Moon or having sent people there after several orbit changes in space. Changing orbits in space is not possible, QED. Only the shape of one orbit you are in, is possible. You cannot jump to another orbit.
Just because YOU don't understand it doesn't mean nobody else does. This is a YOU problem.

Heiwa

« Reply #279 on: October 10, 2020, 06:59:59 AM »
Yes!

You really have to study my findings at my website. Only one way, unmanned space trips by spacecrafts into orbits are possible à la Arianespace. There is no way to leave that original orbit and start anything else. The spacecraft cannot carry fuel and equipment to start a new trip/orbit from the first orbit.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2020, 07:01:45 AM by Heiwa »

« Reply #280 on: October 10, 2020, 07:08:26 AM »
Yes!

You really have to study my findings at my website. Only one way, unmanned space trips by spacecrafts into orbits are possible à la Arianespace. There is no way to leave that original orbit and start anything else. The spacecraft cannot carry fuel and equipment to start a new trip/orbit from the first orbit.

So show your working. 

10 pages of you saying it’s not possible based on absolutely nothing. 

Heiwa

« Reply #281 on: October 10, 2020, 09:34:57 AM »
Yes!

So show your working. 

You really have to study my findings at my website. Why do you get so upset? Are you part of the fraud?

« Reply #282 on: October 11, 2020, 05:26:12 AM »
Yes!

So show your working. 

You really have to study my findings at my website. Why do you get so upset? Are you part of the fraud?

Wow.  3 lines of deflection in so few words.  Impressive, but still nothing to back up your claims.

No one needs to visit your unsecure and probably malware infested website.  I went there once before and found no sign of evidence or calculations supporting your claim that it’s impossible to leave earth orbit.  Only argument from incredulity and whinging that people don’t reply to your crank phone calls.  I have no desire to risk it going there again.

I’m neither upset nor part of your conspiracy delusion.  I’m just laughing at your continued insistence that you can back up your claims without actually doing it.

Stop trying to wriggle out of it and get on with it, if you can.

Heiwa

« Reply #283 on: October 11, 2020, 05:33:56 AM »
Yes!

So show your working. 

Wow.  3 lines of deflection in so few words.  Impressive, but still nothing to back up your claims.

No one needs to visit your unsecure and probably malware infested website.  I went there once before and found no sign of evidence or calculations supporting your claim that it’s impossible to leave earth orbit.  Only argument from incredulity and whinging that people don’t reply to your crank phone calls.  I have no desire to risk it going there again.

I’m neither upset nor part of your conspiracy delusion.  I’m just laughing at your continued insistence that you can back up your claims without actually doing it.

No problem. You sound like a loser that knows nothing about orbits. Orbits are no conspiracy. They are just one-way trips around celestial objects.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #284 on: October 11, 2020, 05:50:52 PM »
Orbits are no conspiracy. They are just one-way trips around celestial objects.

Orbital decay.  Another thing that Anders doesn't comprehend.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #285 on: October 12, 2020, 01:37:55 AM »
Orbits are no conspiracy. They a. re just one-way trips around celestial objects.

Orbital decay.  Another thing that Anders doesn't comprehend.
I fully agree with https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_decay . Orbits are one-way trips around celestial bodies and if they decay they end with a crash.

« Reply #286 on: October 12, 2020, 11:47:21 AM »
Yes!

So show your working. 

No problem. You sound like a loser that knows nothing about orbits. Orbits are no conspiracy. They are just one-way trips around celestial objects.

More like a round trip, if you ask me.

*bah-dum tsh*

Looks like you’re not even pretending to have anything to back up your nonsense anymore, do I guess we’re done.

Heiwa

« Reply #287 on: October 12, 2020, 03:16:58 PM »
Yes!

So show your working. 

More like a round trip, if you ask me.

*bah-dum tsh*

Looks like you’re not even pretending to have anything to back up your nonsense anymore, do I guess we’re done.
Well, orbits are of course eternal round trips with no way to stop and land as you cannot carry the fuel with you for it. Once in orbit, always in orbit.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #288 on: October 12, 2020, 03:36:57 PM »
Do you think all satellites are at the same altitude?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #289 on: October 12, 2020, 05:27:06 PM »
Well, orbits are of course eternal round trips with no way to stop and land as you cannot carry the fuel with you for it. Once in orbit, always in orbit.
Why can't a satellite or spacecraft carry extra fuel?

Heiwa

« Reply #290 on: October 12, 2020, 09:06:11 PM »
Why can't a satellite or spacecraft carry extra fuel?
Satellites are built just to orbit after being put there. They don't need extra fuell to stop and land, etc. Actually, when in LEO speed is quite high and you need big amounts of fuel just to change speed a little, and that fuel must be carried along from launch. So all space trips by satellites are just one-way orbits with no extra fuel for anything. Arianespace does it all the time. Only idiots believe in humans, lika Gagarin, in space. It was just communist propaganda. JFK believed it. What an idiot.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #291 on: October 13, 2020, 06:26:47 AM »
So all space trips by satellites are just one-way orbits with no extra fuel for anything.
Wrong.  Geostationary satellites need propellant to maneuver into their operational orbital slot above the equator and for stationkeeping during its operational lifetime.  At the end of its operational life, it needs enough propellent to move out of its slot and into a "graveyard orbit".  These propellant requirements are taken into consideration when the satellite is designed and often results in the satellite having a mass of several tons with propellant being a significant portion of that mass at launch.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 06:28:33 AM by markjo »

Heiwa

« Reply #292 on: October 13, 2020, 07:11:24 AM »
So all space trips by satellites are just one-way orbits with no extra fuel for anything.
Wrong.  Geostationary satellites need propellant to maneuver into their operational orbital slot above the equator and for stationkeeping during its operational lifetime.  At the end of its operational life, it needs enough propellent to move out of its slot and into a "graveyard orbit".  These propellant requirements are taken into consideration when the satellite is designed and often results in the satellite having a mass of several tons with propellant being a significant portion of that mass at launch.
Yes. Part of normal life of many satellites in one way orbits. But no extra tons of fuel is used to to end the trip. You make up things as usual. To change direction down of a satellite in orbit to crash very little fuel is used. But why bother? Satellites never collide. Better leave them in orbit.
Topic is how to jump from one orbit to another, slow down and put a woman on the Moon South Pole.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 07:16:24 AM by Heiwa »

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #293 on: October 13, 2020, 07:19:05 AM »
Yes. Part of normal life of many satellites in one way orbits.
Right, and part of normal life of manned spacecraft is to de-orbit and return to earth.  Again, those are requirements that are taken into account when the spacecraft is designed and built.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #294 on: October 13, 2020, 07:49:11 AM »
Yes. Part of normal life of many satellites in one way orbits. But no extra tons of fuel is used to to end the trip. You make up things as usual. To change direction down of a satellite in orbit to crash very little fuel is used. But why bother? Satellites never collide. Better leave them in orbit.
Topic is how to jump from one orbit to another, slow down and put a woman on the Moon South Pole.

You're not answering the question. What is preventing a spaceship from carrying fuel?

Heiwa

« Reply #295 on: October 13, 2020, 09:20:35 AM »

You're not answering the question. What is preventing a spaceship from carrying fuel?
Nothing ... except you get too heavy to carry it with you for serious operations. All spaceship ops are one way and unmanned. No way and no reason to return.

Heiwa

« Reply #296 on: October 13, 2020, 09:23:54 AM »
Yes. Part of normal life of many satellites in one way orbits.
Right, and part of normal life of manned spacecraft is to de-orbit and return to earth.  Again, those are requirements that are taken into account when the spacecraft is designed and built.
Yes, I know. Manned spacecrafts with their toilets and restaurants aboard need extra fuel to land a deposit the garbage ... and great American heroes. And 2024 it will be an American woman.   

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #297 on: October 13, 2020, 09:45:17 AM »

Nothing ... except you get too heavy to carry it with you for serious operations. All spaceship ops are one way and unmanned. No way and no reason to return.

That's just an opinion. What's your calculation that they are too heavy? What's your evidence for this? And don't bring up your site again for 2 reasons, 1) There is no information there regarding this 2) I'll report you for promoting your website.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #298 on: October 13, 2020, 01:18:26 PM »
Yes, I know. Manned spacecrafts with their toilets and restaurants aboard need extra fuel to land a deposit the garbage ... and great American heroes. And 2024 it will be an American woman.
Would you please prove that you're interested a serious discussion by not saying such stupid things? 

Heiwa

« Reply #299 on: October 13, 2020, 05:49:33 PM »
Would you please prove that you're interested a serious discussion by not saying such stupid things?

Anyone can go into space! But it is one-way! And there are weight limitations!

https://www.arianespace.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/SSMS-Vega-C-UsersManual-Issue-1-Rev0-Sept2020.pdf
« Last Edit: October 13, 2020, 05:58:07 PM by Heiwa »