Orbits. How do they work?

• 431 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Orbits. How do they work?
« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2020, 10:56:28 AM »
I am genuinely interested to know how to leave LEO to arrive close to the moving Moon. I have asked the agencies several times but ... no reply.
That's why I wonder about it on the Internet?
Please explain to me how to fly to the Moon. No garbage links to ESA/NASA bullshit, please.

Yeah, ask them how to unmask secret lizard people and I bet you get the same answer.

That might give you a hint why people don't write you back.
Yes - plenty people are like that. Pure bullshit. What a crowd.
But topic is orbits. Do you know what an orbit is?

Do you?  Please explain what you think an orbit is.
Easy. Sputnik 1 was the first man made object orbiting planet Earth 1440 times back in summer 1959. USSR catapulted it into orbit using a big rocket. Everyone talked about it. Media reported, etc.
Sputnik was also the train that went around West Berlin after the Wall was built 1961 that you had to use if you lived in the wrong place in the East and couldn't cross West Berlin.
Where do you live? 

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2020, 10:58:30 AM »
Not seeing any calculations here.

Why not?

Tell you what, I’ll give you a million quid if you can prove it’s impossible with the correct calculations and stated specifications.
Topic is "Orbits. How do they work?"
It seems we all agree that an orbit is a circular or elliptical trajectory around Earth at a certain speed and altitude not to drop down on Earth again. Getting a satellite into orbit from Earth is easy and possible. French company Arianespace does it all the time. You use a rocket that catapults the satellite into the orbit (while the rocket drops back on Earth).
The problem is to get out of such an orbit intact. It is in fact impossible.
Of course there are 'experts' suggesting that you can go from one orbit to another, from e.g. around Earth, then around the Sun and finally start orbiting the Moon (or an assteroid) but such 'experts' do not work at Arianespace. European Space Agency, ESA, are full och such experts. And you can learn about it at the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden, at no cost. The professor says he has himself orbited Earth in a spacecraft many times but ... it is just fantasy. http://heiwaco.com/moontravela.htm

As Unconvinced pointed out, your 'evidence' seems to be that you called some professors in Sweden and they didn't return your phonecalls? What sort of evidence is that? Sounds simply like the rantings and ravings of a lunatic.

You say the calculations are wrong yet you have no calculations. So how would you know they are wrong? Because someone didn't return your vmail?

What are your calculations? Without them you have zero argument and just appear a crackpot.

Well, the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, Sweden offers three courses in space travel and I have informed three professors and their students there to earn €1M to describe a space trip to the Moon/Mars, etc ... no takers. Same offer has been done to US and Russian universities. No replies.
The only info available is that fuel is used for a space trip but not how, when, where and how it was used.
Questions remain - how to change high speed orbits and stop in orbits?

Something you don't seem to get:

1) Not getting a response to you vmails is in no way an admission of anything. Sheer lunacy to think so an unreturned vmail means all of a sudden, physics don't work.
2) If they happened to even bother to check you out and look at your website, they would be like, "Whoah, what's this conspiracy nut job all about?" I mean it's pretty apparent you're a wild conspiracy theorist. Why bother?

And as for "The only info available is that fuel is used for a space trip but not how, when, where and how it was used." That's just an out and out lie. I spent 5 minutes and found all of the fuel required and specs for the mission. As many others have. I could spend more time and get you the documentation that shows the when and where. Which you have already been given. Why do you lie?

You've been presented all of this info many times. You never provide any calculations as to why it's wrong. You just say experts don't return your calls. You're kind of batshit crazy in this regard. Everyone knows it. That's why no one wants to play in your made up sandbox.

Provide some calculations why it's wrong. It's the only place to legitimately start from. Otherwise, you're just whining about how no one will talk to you and you're just lonely in your conspiratorial thoughts.
You haven't studied my website and findings. Re going to the Moon experts suggest that you first arrive in LEO, i.e. an orbit at low altitude (200 000 m) at high speed (>7 km/s) and that then, in orbit, you fire a rocket engine during several minutes to increase velocity of the spacecraft (to >11.2 km/s) and proceed to a way point in space for a second modification of orbit several days later. However, there is no info about it, i.e. location, time, duration, force applied and its direction, etc. It is simply not possible to increase speed in orbit to arrive to another location in space a couple of days later. During the trip to the way point the velocity is reduced due to Earth gravity but  there is no way to calculate the arrival time. Finally, when arriving at the way point in space, you fire the rocket engine again to get out of the orbit around Earth to start orbiting the Moon! Not possible. It doesn't work like that.

There's plenty of info. A 30 second search yielded this about Apollo 10:

"After launch at 16:49:00 UT on 18 May 1969, the spacecraft was inserted into a 189.9 km x 184.4 km Earth parking orbit at 17:00:54 UT, followed by translunar injection after 1 1/2 orbits at 19:28:21 UT. The CSM separated from the Saturn V 3rd stage (S-IVB) at 19:51:42 UT, transposed, and docked with the LM at 20:06:37. After a three day cruise, Apollo 10 entered an initial 315.5 km x 110.4 km lunar orbit on 21 May 1969 at 20:44:54 UT, using a 356 sec. SPS burn. A second SPS burn lasting 19.3 seconds circularized the orbit to 113.9 km x 109.1 km."

And there's a ton more information. I've only scraped the surface.

So why do you flat out lie and say "However, there is no info about it, i.e. location, time, duration, force applied and its direction, etc."?

Because you haven't looked for the information therefore it doesn't exist. People have given you all of the info, fuel consumption, timing, rocket specs, force, trajectories, etc. Everything. And you lie and say the information doesn't exist? You are a very dishonest man.
Yes - but a translunar injection from an orbit around Earth is not possible. It is just typical NASA bullshit published as Fake News 1969 becoming history 2020.
Do you really know what an orbit is?

So the culmination of your lack of evidence, calculations and knowledge is that Rocket Scientists don't return your phonecalls and NASA is bullshit.? Well done. Way to play the crackpot card. How can you have a challenge when you have no way being able to say whether the challenge has been met or not? Like I said, you're a very dishonest person.

In any case. Here's all the information you've requested just to get you started:

http://www.braeunig.us/space/interpl.htm

There's a lot more there. It gives you all the data and calculations you need with examples for everything from earth to interplanetary orbits and how to move between them. And it's non-NASA, non-ESA.

Let us know where the calculations are incorrect and report back. Until you can figure that out, you have no challenge.

« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2020, 11:39:12 AM »

I am genuinely interested to know how to leave LEO to arrive close to the moving Moon. I have asked the agencies several times but ... no reply.
Please explain to me how to fly to the Moon. No garbage links to ESA/NASA bullshit, please.

LOL

You claim that NASA and the ESA can’t say how to do it, but when I link to NASA and the ESA saying exactly how they do it suddenly you’re not interested and want me to explain instead?

Why?  I don’t run a space agency, I don’t launch any rockets.  Whether I can explain it or not is irrelevant.  What matters is if the people who actually do it can explain it.  And they can, despite all your lies that they can’t.

You don’t really want to know anything, you just want to arbitrarily reject it.  No possible answer I or anyone else give you could ever be good enough, you’ll always find some lame excuse and you know it. And that’s the real reason your “challenge” is such a joke.  No sane person would think for a second that you would pay up even if you really did have the money.  They’re all just laughing at your excuses.

Just like the rest of this sad bunch of conspiracy theorists-

“Ooh, look!  The flag’s waving!  NASA must have left the door to the sound stage open while there was a howling gale outside!”   

Pathetic.  The lot of you.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2020, 12:25:05 PM »

Yeah, ask them how to unmask secret lizard people and I bet you get the same answer.

That might give you a hint why people don't write you back.
Yes - plenty people are like that. Pure bullshit. What a crowd.
But topic is orbits. Do you know what an orbit is?

Do you?  Please explain what you think an orbit is.
Easy. Sputnik 1 was the first man made object orbiting planet Earth 1440 times back in summer 1959. USSR catapulted it into orbit using a big rocket. Everyone talked about it. Media reported, etc.
Sputnik was also the train that went around West Berlin after the Wall was built 1961 that you had to use if you lived in the wrong place in the East and couldn't cross West Berlin.
Where do you live?

Wow.

I expected some kind of rambling, off topic non-answer but you knocked it out of the park.

Congrats. :)

Heiwa

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2020, 06:20:16 PM »

So the culmination of your lack of evidence, calculations and knowledge is that Rocket Scientists don't return your phonecalls and NASA is bullshit.? Well done. Way to play the crackpot card. How can you have a challenge when you have no way being able to say whether the challenge has been met or not? Like I said, you're a very dishonest person.

In any case. Here's all the information you've requested just to get you started:

There's a lot more there. It gives you all the data and calculations you need with examples for everything from earth to interplanetary orbits and how to move between them. And it's non-NASA, non-ESA.

Let us know where the calculations are incorrect and report back. Until you can figure that out, you have no challenge.

Thanks for the link. It doesn't explain how an orbit around planet Earth works and how to go to the Moon or Mars starting in LEO around Earth.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2020, 08:13:53 PM »

Thanks for the link. It doesn't explain how an orbit around planet Earth works and how to go to the Moon or Mars starting in LEO around Earth.

Sure it does. You have to read all of it. What I posted was just the intro. But for you to say the data and calculations don't exist is a lie. It's all right there. When you have shown that the calculations are incorrect, you have a challenge. In the mean time, you have no challenge. Good luck. Report back when you have shown the calculations to be incorrect.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2020, 08:43:12 PM »
I am genuinely interested to know how to leave LEO to arrive close to the moving Moon.
No, you aren't.  If you were genuinely interested, then you would be open to the idea that it's possible instead of calling it all propaganda or BS.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2020, 10:28:55 PM »
I am genuinely interested to know how to leave LEO to arrive close to the moving Moon.
No, you aren't.  If you were genuinely interested, then you would be open to the idea that it's possible instead of calling it all propaganda or BS.
Orbits are real. No doubt about it. But humans in orbits are pure bullshit. Orbits are one way. No way to stop and change orbits.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2020, 09:18:32 AM »
Orbits are real. No doubt about it. But humans orbits are pure bullshit. Orbits are one way. No way to stop and change orbits.
Why would you want to stop to change your orbit?  Do you stop your ship when you want to change course?

Heiwa

« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2020, 09:45:11 AM »
Orbits are real. No doubt about it. But humans orbits are pure bullshit. Orbits are one way. No way to stop and change orbits.
Why would you want to stop to change your orbit?  Do you stop your ship when you want to change course?
When you are in orbit, there is no way to stop, unless the orbit is very elliptic and you are at the far end of it (far away from anything). Why would you stop there?
To change orbit is impossible. If you, e.g. orbit Earth, you cannot suddenly start orbiting the Moon, the Sun or planet Mars. Earth gravity prevents you.
I know plenty 'experts' suggest that, when you are orbiting Earth, you can suddenly fire a rocket/apply force to your spacecraft, so it starts orbiting something else. But it is bullshit. It doesn't work like that. Once in an orbit, always in that orbit. You can only change the shape of the orbit, etc, etc.
You should really study the matter.

« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2020, 11:09:37 AM »
Bollocks.  Prove it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2020, 12:32:13 PM »
When you are in orbit, there is no way to stop, unless the orbit is very elliptic and you are at the far end of it (far away from anything). Why would you stop there?
Again, why would you want to stop your orbit.

To change orbit is impossible. If you, e.g. orbit Earth, you cannot suddenly start orbiting the Moon, the Sun or planet Mars.
I don't know if anyone has ever claimed that orbit changes are sudden.  The size and shape of your orbit depends mostly on your speed.  If you want to change your orbit, you change your speed.  Only an idiot would try to stop to change their orbit.  Are you an idiot?

Heiwa

« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2020, 02:27:12 PM »

To change orbit is impossible. If you, e.g. orbit Earth, you cannot suddenly start orbiting the Moon, the Sun or planet Mars.
I don't know if anyone has ever claimed that orbit changes are sudden.  The size and shape of your orbit depends mostly on your speed.  If you want to change your orbit, you change your speed.  Only an idiot would try to stop to change their orbit.  Are you an idiot?
No, by changing speed you only change the shape of the orbit, not the celestial body that you orbit around. You really have to make an effort to know what an orbit is.
A spacecraft orbiting Earth cannot start orbiting the Moon, the Sun or planet Mars by changing speed. It is basic space astronautics. Once in an orbit, always in that orbit. And you cannot stop in an orbit and jump to another orbit and so on. Only idiots think so.

And how do you change speed in high speed orbit? By applying a force using a rocket? But when, where and in what direction and for how long? And how much fuel is used? And where does it come from?

NASA, ESA, JAXA have fantastic stories about spacecrafts visiting assteroids in space. Their spacecrafts start orbiting Earth, then orbit the Sun, then chase the assteroid in its orbit around the Sun and when arriving close to the assteroid, the spacecrafts slow down and start orbiting the assteroid. And finally they land on the assteroid. And then they return to Earth after many orbit changes ... and land on Earth!
What a stupid story. But plenty people/idiots believe it. Do you believe in visiting assteroids?

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2020, 02:39:48 PM »
This may help.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

?

frenat

« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2020, 03:23:18 PM »

No, by changing speed you only change the shape of the orbit, not the celestial body that you orbit around. You really have to make an effort to know what an orbit is.
A spacecraft orbiting Earth cannot start orbiting the Moon, the Sun or planet Mars by changing speed. It is basic space astronautics. Once in an orbit, always in that orbit. And you cannot stop in an orbit and jump to another orbit and so on. Only idiots think so.

And how do you change speed in high speed orbit? By applying a force using a rocket? But when, where and in what direction and for how long? And how much fuel is used? And where does it come from?

NASA, ESA, JAXA have fantastic stories about spacecrafts visiting assteroids in space. Their spacecrafts start orbiting Earth, then orbit the Sun, then chase the assteroid in its orbit around the Sun and when arriving close to the assteroid, the spacecrafts slow down and start orbiting the assteroid. And finally they land on the assteroid. And then they return to Earth after many orbit changes ... and land on Earth!
What a stupid story. But plenty people/idiots believe it. Do you believe in visiting assteroids?

I see Heiwa is still proving he hasn't bothered to actually study the subject himself.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2020, 04:15:00 PM »
No, by changing speed you only change the shape of the orbit, not the celestial body that you orbit around.
Of course you can, assuming that you're clever enough.  Obviously you aren't.

A spacecraft orbiting Earth cannot start orbiting the Moon, the Sun or planet Mars by changing speed.
Sure it can, assuming that you understand the gravitational fields of the various celestial bodies.  Obviously you don't.

It is basic space astronautics. Once in an orbit, always in that orbit. And you cannot stop in an orbit and jump to another orbit and so on. Only idiots think so.
Right, which is why every time you say "stop in an orbit" you're proving yourself to be an idiot.

And how do you change speed in high speed orbit? By applying a force using a rocket?
Obviously.  That is unless you want to get out and push.

But when, where and in what direction and for how long? And how much fuel is used?
That depends on how much you want to change your speed.

And where does it come from?
Where do you think?

Do you believe in visiting assteroids?
I believe that space agencies know a lot more about orbits than you do.

Heiwa

« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2020, 04:44:53 PM »

Please, stop believing idiotic things. Just show that you know how to change orbit from around Earth, e.g. LEO, to an orbit around the Sun by changing the speed.
When and why do your spacecraft suddenly stop orbiting Earth and start orbiting the Sun?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2020, 05:08:34 PM »

Please, stop believing idiotic things.
Please stop saying idiotic things.

Just show that you know how to change orbit from around Earth, e.g. LEO, to an orbit around the Sun by changing the speed.
That would depend on what kind of orbit around the sun you want.

When and why do your spacecraft suddenly stop orbiting Earth and start orbiting the Sun?
When the sun's gravitational field becomes a stronger influence on the spacecraft than the earth's gravitational field.

Yes.  Do you?

Heiwa

« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2020, 09:36:11 PM »

Please, stop believing idiotic things.
Please stop saying idiotic things.

Just show that you know how to change orbit from around Earth, e.g. LEO, to an orbit around the Sun by changing the speed.
That would depend on what kind of orbit around the sun you want.

When the sun's gravitational field becomes a stronger influence on the spacecraft than the earth's gravitational field.

Yes.  Do you?

Hm, so when the sun's gravitational field becomes a stronger influence on the spacecraft than the earth's gravitational field, the spacecraft stops orbiting Earth and starts orbiting the Sun.
It is not possible. The Sun's gravitational field keeps planet Earth (and all other planets) orbiting the Sun. The Earth's gravitational field keeps the Moon and spacecrafts catapulted into space from Earth orbiting the Earth.
A spacecraft cannot orbit the Sun and Earth at the same time. Actually all human built  spacecrafts orbit only Earth ... and they can never stop it. It is a one-way trip.
Only idiots believe otherwise.

« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2020, 12:36:55 AM »

Hm, so when the sun's gravitational field becomes a stronger influence on the spacecraft than the earth's gravitational field, the spacecraft stops orbiting Earth and starts orbiting the Sun.
It is not possible. The Sun's gravitational field keeps planet Earth (and all other planets) orbiting the Sun. The Earth's gravitational field keeps the Moon and spacecrafts catapulted into space from Earth orbiting the Earth.
A spacecraft cannot orbit the Sun and Earth at the same time. Actually all human built  spacecrafts orbit only Earth ... and they can never stop it. It is a one-way trip.

Good grief.  How are you still so confused by all this?

The earth orbits the sun. So everything on the Earth including you and me is also orbiting the sun.  Anything in orbit around the earth including the moon and satellites is also orbiting the sun.

To get to an outer planet you need to increase the size of the solar orbit by firing prograde, and time it  to intercept the planet.

To get to an inner planet, you need to fire your engines the other way to decrease the size of the solar orbit.

These are called Hohmann Transfer Orbits.  Look it up and you might actually learn something.

Heiwa

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2020, 01:53:13 AM »

Good grief.  How are you still so confused by all this?

The earth orbits the sun. So everything on the Earth including you and me is also orbiting the sun.  Anything in orbit around the earth including the moon and satellites is also orbiting the sun.

To get to an outer planet you need to increase the size of the solar orbit by firing prograde, and time it  to intercept the planet.

To get to an inner planet, you need to fire your engines the other way to decrease the size of the solar orbit.

These are called Hohmann Transfer Orbits.  Look it up and you might actually learn something.
No, only Earth orbits the Sun. The Moon does not orbit the Sun. The Moon only orbits Earth. And a spacecraft lifting off from Earth into space only orbits Earth. It is all due to gravity.
There is no way to transfer from one orbit A to another orbit B by, e.g. increasing speed in orbit A. Then only the shape of the orbit A is changed. No transfer of any kind is possible.
It seems you have misunderstood the basics. Many universities have too.

« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2020, 02:54:18 AM »
The only person here not understanding the basics is you.

That’s why everyone else is able to provide links to pages on basic orbital mechanics, and all you can say is “iTs ImPosSiblE!”.

Why do you think you know better than everyone who studies it, and everyone who launches satellites?

You’re no different from the flat earthers who don’t believe in gravity at all.  The problem isn’t that you’ve come across something you don’t understand, it’s your stubborn refusal to even try to understand it.  You just keep saying you’re right and everyone else is wrong.

Heiwa

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2020, 05:55:24 AM »

That’s why everyone else is able to provide links to pages on basic orbital mechanics, and all you can say is “iTs ImPosSiblE!”.

Why do you think you know better than everyone who studies it, and everyone who launches satellites?

You’re no different from the flat earthers who don’t believe in gravity at all.  The problem isn’t that you’ve come across something you don’t understand, it’s your stubborn refusal to even try to understand it.  You just keep saying you’re right and everyone else is wrong.
Sorry, I know very well what an orbit is according Gallileo and Newton. It is an object flying around a celestial body, e.g. a planet around the Sun, a moon around a planet or a satellite around Earth. The orbit can be round or elliptical. The dynamics of it are easy to understand if you believe in gravity (a force that attracts masses).
This Holman transfer of a spacecraft moving between two planet orbits (Earth and Mars) you refer to is not proven. The spacecraft cannot get away from Earth as suggested (it will always orbit Earth at variable speeds) and, if it arrives close to Mars in its orbit around the Sun, it will just crash there.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2020, 05:57:50 AM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2020, 06:38:51 AM »

Sorry, I know very well what an orbit is according Gallileo and Newton. It is an object flying around a celestial body, e.g. a planet around the Sun, a moon around a planet or a satellite around Earth. The orbit can be round or elliptical. The dynamics of it are easy to understand if you believe in gravity (a force that attracts masses).
This Holman transfer of a spacecraft moving between two planet orbits (Earth and Mars) you refer to is not proven. The spacecraft cannot get away from Earth as suggested (it will always orbit Earth at variable speeds) and, if it arrives close to Mars in its orbit around the Sun, it will just crash there.

What are your calculations for the transfer not working? All you ever say is that scientists won't return your voicemails and that it won't work. You never say why it won't work.

What's incorrect about this:

Show us how the calculations are incorrect. Otherwise, you have no challenge.

Heiwa

« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2020, 07:44:58 AM »

What are your calculations for the transfer not working? All you ever say is that scientists won't return your voicemails and that it won't work. You never say why it won't work.

I have done at my website since many years. "Gravity kicks" and similar are pure BS. Don't tell me that space travel is to orbit from planets to planets and be kicked to the target by gravity kicks?
What space travel sect do you belong to? NASA? ESA? JAXA? Or the Russian one?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2020, 08:12:59 AM »
A spacecraft cannot orbit the Sun and Earth at the same time. Actually all human built  spacecrafts orbit only Earth ...
That depends on your frame of reference.

...and they can never stop it. It is a one-way trip.
You don't stop your orbit.  You transfer from one orbit to another.

By the way, you may also want to look into Lagrange points.  They are points where the gravitational influence of celestial bodies are balanced.
https://www.esa.int/Enabling_Support/Operations/What_are_Lagrange_points

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2020, 08:44:23 AM »

I have done at my website since many years. "Gravity kicks" and similar are pure BS. Don't tell me that space travel is to orbit from planets to planets and be kicked to the target by gravity kicks?

Why don't you show us here how the calculations presented are incorrect? Again, you just saying so does not suffice and does not make for a challenge. You have no challenge until you can show where the errors are.

Heiwa

« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2020, 09:19:04 AM »

Why don't you show us here how the calculations presented are incorrect? Again, you just saying so does not suffice and does not make for a challenge. You have no challenge until you can show where the errors are.
But I do it at my website. Visit it! I cannot copy/paste it all the time.
Topic here is orbits and how they work.
Do you know what an orbit is?
Good.
All things I know in orbits like planets, moons, satellites, space garbage have always been in one orbit from start to end since billions of years. I have never known any object that can transfer from one orbit to another. And why do it? Why not stay in orbit?

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #118 on: September 28, 2020, 09:53:19 AM »
The simplicity that Heiwa fails to understand.

Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Heiwa

« Reply #119 on: September 28, 2020, 09:56:12 AM »
The simplicity that Heiwa fails to understand.

Typical US garbage bullshit. I am lucky not to drown in it!