4D Earth Infinite only in Southern and Northern directions

• 56 Replies

rvlvr

Re: 4D Earth Infinite only in Southern and Northern directions
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2020, 01:23:16 PM »
I asked you earlier what makes the author of Worlds Beyond the Poles someone people should think knows, well, anything?

In his book he put forward his theory that the earth is linked to the moon and planets by a continuous land surface. He came to the idea of an interconnected universe while walking through the New England woods in October 1926. The images came to him via ESP. So impressive was the vision that he took to buttonholing potential patrons—he was, in his words, a “new Columbus” in search of a Queen Isabelle.

https://agosto-foundation.org/francis-amadeo-giannini

The book reeks of fever dreams.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 01:25:43 PM by rvlvr »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2020, 02:03:54 PM »
No I'm not researching new model. This is the best model I came across. It is conclusive with all polar expeditions including Admiral Byrd's flight beyond the supposed poles of known earth. It has been proven without any doubt of land existence both beyond Arctic and Antarctic as mentioned in the book "Worlds Beyond the Poles" Earth is not a planet, Its a 4D plane that can be viewed as infinite Cylinder but for easy mapping we use square earth map. If you were to go beyond the Arctic or Antarctic you would use another square map to show that particular region and so forth.

I've flown over the Arctic on multiple occasions. I didn't see any infinite land.

If more land existed, we would have found it. DO you not understand how humans work? If there is somewhere new to explore and conquer and claim we will GO THERE.

How can you see infinite land? Only God can see it. When you flew over the Arctic all you saw was snow and ice and perhaps you followed the flight map which imitates the globe, so yes of course you didn't see any extra land.  And again you are using the word "We" even thou I told you not to do so. When a celebrity buys a rolls Royce do you say we bought it or do you say he bought it? When a King or a Queen takes a private jet and flies to a private island, do you say we flew there? I think the word you should use is "they".  They indeed found more land but they didn't tell you about it. And yes I understand how humans work. We are not going nowhere but they have explored other parts of infinite earth as documented in the book "Worlds Beyond the Poles" which you didn't read of course. So yes they did explore and conquer but they told you earth is a globe.

I'm through 80 pages of "Worlds Beyond the Poles". I have yet to come across anything that resembles even a smidge of evidence. As Rvlvr pointed out, he just keeps talking about his visions. He mentions how explorers used the phrase "over the pole" or "beyond the pole" a lot (So what? That's what I would say if I flew or hiked over the poles.) He keeps referencing his 'Giannini Continuum Concept'. On and on, over and over again. He keeps stating this or that. Followed by, "It's a fact", without providing any facts. It's a bizarre piece of writing. Not even entertaining as fiction because it's so repetitive.

A book that drones on page after page saying, "This is the way it is because I said so," has no informational, scholarly or scientific interest or relevance.

JackBlack

« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2020, 02:13:13 PM »
No I'm not researching new model. This is the best model I came across. It is conclusive
One thing is definitely conclusive.
Your model doesn't work.
It fails to explain many aspects of reality and requires wilful rejection of reality (as evidenced by you dismissing photos as fake with no justification at all, and with your repeatedly dismissal of how these over the pole flights occurred, and those near the pole).

all polar expeditions including Admiral Byrd's flight beyond the supposed poles of known earth
They didn't go beyond the poles. They went over them. There is nothing special there.

It has been proven without any doubt of land existence both beyond Arctic and Antarctic
Where?
I have seen it repeatedly asserted, with no proof provided.
Appealing to a random book baselessly asserting it isn't proof either.

All the available evidence points to the poles being points, not some magical line you can fly across.

How about you stop with the repeated baseless assertions and start dealing with the many problems your model has?

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2020, 05:48:23 PM »
JJA, the pic of the earth you posted has been proven to be fake not only on this forum but all over the internet. This is all SGI crap. Have you ever seen Math Powerland videos? He worked for NASA and he admitted that he was told to draw globes. Show me a live feed from space that shows curvature of the earth. There is not one. All show either fish eye lense, fake curves. Real space photos show flat earth. Red Bull Jump show it flat. All real pics show it flat. The picture you posted is 50 years old. Space race is over cause there is no space. Case closed.

I think this meme pretty much covers off on your 'notions', 'visions':

the forum agrrement is that you don't post defamatory content.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2020, 06:15:24 PM »
How can you see infinite land? Only God can see it.

Ok.  So this magic land exists, but only God can see it... us mere mortals can't find it?

I think there is a section here for religious arguments, which is where this whole discussion seems to belong.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #35 on: September 22, 2020, 06:45:28 PM »
JJA, the pic of the earth you posted has been proven to be fake not only on this forum but all over the internet. This is all SGI crap. Have you ever seen Math Powerland videos? He worked for NASA and he admitted that he was told to draw globes. Show me a live feed from space that shows curvature of the earth. There is not one. All show either fish eye lense, fake curves. Real space photos show flat earth. Red Bull Jump show it flat. All real pics show it flat. The picture you posted is 50 years old. Space race is over cause there is no space. Case closed.

I think this meme pretty much covers off on your 'notions', 'visions':

the forum agrrement is that you don't post defamatory content.

Listing out the proper way real research is conducted and contrasting it with how such real research was not performed is not defamatory. It's factual.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #36 on: September 22, 2020, 07:30:22 PM »
"You didn't research anything..."
See what want.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 08:19:36 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2020, 08:49:43 PM »

Ok.  So this magic land exists, but only God can see it... us mere mortals can't find it?

I think there is a section here for religious arguments, which is where this whole discussion seems to belong.

You didn't understand my post because you are not paying attention. I didn't say only God can see it, I meant you werent too far into the Arctic to see it. Even if you were as far as Northern Greenland it takes another few thousand miles to cross over to the next world. Even if you were near the supposed North pole it would take another 2 to 3 thousand miles due North to see new lands, so how could you see it, of course you didn't.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2020, 03:49:15 AM »
New Earth, can you tell me why Worlds Beyond the Poles is a valid source in any way? (I'd hazard a guess it is only because it resonates with you.)

A guy walking in the woods having visions I cannot consider an authority.

Von Däniken can spin a yarn, too.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 04:32:47 AM by rvlvr »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2020, 05:17:33 AM »

You didn't understand my post because you are not paying attention. I didn't say only God can see it, I meant you werent too far into the Arctic to see it. Even if you were as far as Northern Greenland it takes another few thousand miles to cross over to the next world. Even if you were near the supposed North pole it would take another 2 to 3 thousand miles due North to see new lands, so how could you see it, of course you didn't.

You did actually say "Only God could see it".  Maybe you MEANT something else, but that's what you SAID.

Danmarkshavn, Greenland is only 700 miles from the north pole.  Yet you claim there is an extra 2 to 3 thousand miles laying around that NOBODY has discovered when flying to, from and across the North Pole?

Again, since you ignored it the first time.  You don't understand normal humans, we are VERY curious and would rush to explore, claim and exploit any new land that was out there.  Scientists in particular would be all over three thousand miles of uncharted whatever it is you think is out there, not to mention entire other worlds.

Sorry, there are scientists, explorers, adventurers and entrepreneurs who would kill to explore it.  Not everyone is content to just sit in their chairs and declare victory.  Normal people want to go explore and make discoveries.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2020, 12:52:14 PM »
Maybe they've crunched the numbers and concluded that the only way they could  have snowmobiles and airplanes requires maintaining a sizable working class to keep their machine running so they want to keep us in the dark about somethings. Someone may have wrongly concluded this.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 12:56:00 PM by faded mike »
           -them

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2020, 12:54:12 PM »
Did I say maybe, probably.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 12:56:20 PM by faded mike »
           -them

JackBlack

« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2020, 02:10:32 PM »
Even if you were near the supposed North pole it would take another 2 to 3 thousand miles due North to see new lands, so how could you see it, of course you didn't.
So what you are saying is that your claim of people flying over the pole and quickly finding new land is pure garbage, as they wouldn't have gone far enough?

Now that you have admitted you have no evidence to support your wild ideas, how about you deal with the evidence from reality which shows your ideas don't work?

Maybe they've crunched the numbers and concluded that the only way they could  have snowmobiles and airplanes requires maintaining a sizable working class to keep their machine running so they want to keep us in the dark about somethings. Someone may have wrongly concluded this.
That would just mean taking a sizeable amount of people there to work for them. Because if they expand the population they can sell to more people and make more money.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2020, 09:55:08 PM »

Or maybe there's no need to make something up about a lack of snowmobiles and a smaller than needed working class to explain the manufacturing of an entire new world narrative that exists without evidence. That's usually a better place to start. With evidence. Then work your way back from there.

I agree, it's sexier to imagine legions of minions maintaining an infrastructure that keeps a massive hidden world on earth hidden. Especially if it's for secretive, even diabolical reasons. It would be sexier still if there was even a shred of evidence for it. But, unfortunately, we're left with cold, hard, bland truth of this is the earth we have. As boring as it sounds, let's do everything we can to keep is safe and sound.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2020, 08:24:23 PM »

Or maybe there's no need to make something up about a lack of snowmobiles and a smaller than needed working class to explain the manufacturing of an entire new world narrative that exists without evidence. That's usually a better place to start. With evidence. Then work your way back from there.

I agree, it's sexier to imagine legions of minions maintaining an infrastructure that keeps a massive hidden world on earth hidden. Especially if it's for secretive, even diabolical reasons. It would be sexier still if there was even a shred of evidence for it. But, unfortunately, we're left with cold, hard, bland truth of this is the earth we have. As boring as it sounds, let's do everything we can to keep is safe and sound.

I think I can see too far though - with out the prescribed curvature.
           -them

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2020, 10:03:19 PM »

I think I can see too far though - with out the prescribed curvature.

Great. Then lay it out with specifics. What can you see that you shouldn't? What's the height of what you see? How far away are you from the object(s)? How high are you? Give us something to work with rather than just "I think I can see too far though." More than willing to examine your observations. But facts and data are imperative.

« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2020, 10:22:47 PM »
All you got to do if you own a google account (gmail) sign into your gmail account then go to manage your account and check out your timeline settings. It will show you the map. Make sure you click on settelite view. Drag your mouse and see the 4D loop for yourself, but hey they won't show you what is above or below our world, but they are showing you continues loop, 4D cylinder earth that I have talked about it here. Go check it out guys they show you the real map.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #47 on: September 28, 2020, 10:58:09 PM »
I saw this online:

JackBlack

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2020, 01:13:06 AM »
All you got to do if you own a google account (gmail) sign into your gmail account then go to manage your account and check out your timeline settings. It will show you the map. Make sure you click on settelite view. Drag your mouse and see the 4D loop for yourself, but hey they won't show you what is above or below our world, but they are showing you continues loop, 4D cylinder earth that I have talked about it here. Go check it out guys they show you the real map.
They are showing you a cylindrical projection of the round Earth.
You can even look at the scale in the lower right and see how it changes as you move up and down (zoom in to be able to focus on a smaller region), or use the measure distance tool to see how the distance between lines of constant longitude shrink as you move away from the equator.

You can even enable globe view and then zoom out and see how Google represents it as a globe.

That is not what you have been talking about.

Now again, care to address the issues you have continually avoided?

« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2020, 10:14:19 AM »
There is nothing to address man. I do not deny the globe, as our friends on this board say you should Lurk Moar. LOL
The globe simply represents the 3D Matrix we are locked into by the illuminatti, I said this in every thread. So yes of course they gonna take the map of the earth and try to make the globe out of it. But in its true form the earth is not a globe. There is no equator, all East to West travels are in equal distance no matter where you are on infinite 4D Cylinder earth. North to South Earth is infinite. End of story. No further arguments are valid.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2020, 11:20:12 AM »
What fucking Illuminati? Where?

Are they the Goddamn Greeks? I knew it!

JackBlack

« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2020, 03:14:41 PM »
There is nothing to address man. I do not deny the globe
You sure seem to be denying it repeatedly.
Such as in this thread, claiming that Earth is a magical 4D loop, which fails to solve the many problems of a FE.

Does this statement of yours mean that you fully accept Earth is actually a globe (and your 4D loop nonsense is wrong)?
If not, you are denying the globe.

The globe simply represents the 3D Matrix we are locked into by the illuminatti
But in its true form the earth is not a globe.
See, this is you denying the globe, trying to escape all the problems for your model.

All the evidence points to Earth being a globe.
You have literally nothing to address the multitude of problems other than by appealing to a magical matrix which magically makes Earth act in every way like it is a globe.

There is no equator, all East to West travels are in equal distance no matter where you are on infinite 4D Cylinder earth. North to South Earth is infinite. End of story. No further arguments are valid.
You are right that none of your arguments are valid, and all you have is a story, without any evidence or rational thought to back it up, and refuted by plenty of evidence.

There is an equator, this is where the sun goes over on the equinox. It is also where the largest distance between 2 points separated by a fixed longitude difference resides.
The distance between any 2 points of longitude, at a constant latitude does change as you move away from the equator.
North and south is very much finite as you reach the pole and can go no further north.

Once more, if the distance didn't vary, why do the flights I provided follow such a ridiculous route?

And there are still plenty of other problems, such as why if Earth is flat the sun isn't visible, why celestial objects take the path they do, why different latitudes have different amounts of daylight hours and why it varies over the course of a year and so on.

If you fully accept the globe and accept that your model is nonsense which does not describe reality at all, then there is nothing to address; but if you say that Earth is not really a globe and instead is really some magical 4D loop, there is plenty to address.

Now going to actually address the issues or actually accept that Earth is a globe?

Macarios

« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2020, 03:55:16 AM »
I've seen the video, and have a couple of questions:

1. If you live in London, and go east, you will find repeating yourself in the repeated London. Can you call your repeated self via WhatsApp?

2. Same as the east-west, you DO find repetitions north and south.
If you need the fourth dimension for east-west repetition, do you need fifth dimension for the north-south repetition of all the east-west repeptitions?
What happens with all those repetitions diagonally?
What happens with all of those yourselves in all of those Londons?

3. If it's all static, from where comes the Coriolis effect that produces cyclones and anti-cyclones?
« Last Edit: October 08, 2020, 04:07:44 AM by Macarios »
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2020, 07:25:15 AM »

You think the world is a 4D cylinder because you don't understand how Google Maps works?

Brilliant.

Look up how map projections work.

« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2020, 08:41:11 AM »

You think the world is a 4D cylinder because you don't understand how Google Maps works?

Brilliant.

Seriously, YOU need to understand how map projections work.  Then you'll be one step closer to understanding the flat earth!

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2020, 12:30:07 PM »

Brilliant.

Seriously, YOU need to understand how map projections work.  Then you'll be one step closer to understanding the flat earth!

I'm well aware all the various ways to map a plane onto a sphere and vice versa.  I'd bet I know far more about that than you do, how many times did you write code to map 2d images onto a sphere?

If you understand it all, please link me a working map of the flat earth I can use on my next vacation.  :)

JackBlack

« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2020, 01:36:59 PM »
You mean understanding that FE is pure nonsense, as if Earth was flat there would be a single FE map rather than a multitude of different projections; and that if you understand those projections and know how the scale factor varies across the projection (and for a lot of projections in an anisotropic way) you are able to use those projections to obtain correct distances on the real Earth, while if you treat it as a map of a flat Earth with a constant scale factor it doesn't match reality?