What would change your mind?

• 5620 Replies

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
Re: What would change your mind?
« Reply #5580 on: June 30, 2021, 11:31:58 PM »

Logic and evidence shows you are completely and utterly wrong.

There isn't any logic or evidence from your model.
It is clear fantasy and backed up by fantasy names, like gravity and warped space time continuum and all the rest of the absolute utter gunk that if officially spouted for people to be goggle eyed about.

Dazzle them with brilliance and baffle them with bull crap. This is your globe model.

Mikey T.

« Reply #5581 on: June 30, 2021, 11:50:02 PM »

Massive tilt, with no explanation of why as per your usual.
Another Jacky who pretends there's been no explanation.
There hasn't been any explanations from you..  It's all "nuh uhh",  no reasoning, no descriptions, just really childish strawman tactics. 
Still waiting for those explanations.  But you can't, you have nothing beyond the indoctrination.  Keep being so dishonest please, it's entertaining, it's clear examples of the FE indoctrination that we can point to.  You may just save more people from ruining their lives with the FE nonsense.  Hey you can still consider yourself a hero then.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5582 on: July 01, 2021, 12:35:22 AM »

There hasn't been any explanations from you..  It's all "nuh uhh",  no reasoning, no descriptions, just really childish strawman tactics. 

Then don't respond to me. It's simple.

JackBlack

« Reply #5583 on: July 01, 2021, 01:28:46 AM »
Another Jacky who pretends there's been no explanation.
You are the one pretending here.

You are completely incapable of justifying this allege "massive tilt" of yours.
Instead you just continually deflect with whatever dishonest BS you can come up with.
You can't even provide a number for just what this "massive tilt" should be, because if you did, you would show an insignificant tilt of 0.26 degrees.

You not liking it doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Again, you have been provided with it and just fled.
If it wasn't logic you would have been able to refute it.

Again, trivial questions repeatedly show you are wrong:
How far below the tube can an object at 1 mile distance be, in order to still be visible through the tube?
Can you see the base of a tree at 1 mile distance, if the base of the tree is 6 ft below the level of the tube?
Again, what magic prevents us from seeing the RE through a level tube?
Again, what should the tilt be (provide a number with units and math justifying it) for an object 30 km away?
How much of such an object should be hidden at a 30 km distance, if you are standing 2 m above the RE?
What is the level of uncertainty in your measurements of allegedly flat water in your sink, in terms of both angle and change in height?
What is in the region indicated in red? Ground or sky?

« Reply #5584 on: July 01, 2021, 03:48:26 AM »

Logic and evidence shows you are completely and utterly wrong.

It is clear fantasy and backed up by fantasy names, like gravity and warped space time continuum and all the rest of the absolute utter gunk that if officially spouted for people to be goggle eyed about.

Dazzle them with brilliance and baffle them with bull crap. This is your globe model.

Are the flat earth shackles that bind you, loosening at all? I mean, this thread is edging closer to 200 friggin pages. I'd like to think you have evolved somewhat over 187 pages of your flat earth propaganda.

Level with me. Are you Nathan Oakley or Nathan Thompson? You're a Nathan through and through.

Mikey T.

« Reply #5585 on: July 01, 2021, 05:18:18 AM »

Then don't respond to me. It's simple.
If you are going to make public claims that I know are complete bullshit, I am going to ask for justification.  You never provide justification. 
Just provide explanations or stop making claims.  Otherwise, as long as it is entertaining to me, I will continue to respond. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5586 on: July 01, 2021, 05:25:30 AM »

Pretending, what?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5587 on: July 01, 2021, 05:29:03 AM »

Are the flat earth shackles that bind you, loosening at all? I mean, this thread is edging closer to 200 friggin pages. I'd like to think you have evolved somewhat over 187 pages of your flat earth propaganda.

Level with me. Are you Nathan Oakley or Nathan Thompson? You're a Nathan through and through.
My mindset against a globe gets stronger and stronger by the minute.
Nothing you people put forward changes anything from my side.
I think you people make it worse, to be fair.

I think the global shackles are definitely loosening with you but I feel you're a tad weak in terms of letting it be known for fear of ridicule.
Just my opinion and I may be wrong....but...that's the impression I'm getting.

As for being a Nathan. I can be whatever you want me to be, in your mind.
Pick one and go with it.  ;)

Mikey T.

« Reply #5588 on: July 01, 2021, 05:30:06 AM »

Pretending, what?
That your baseless claims need no justification.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5589 on: July 01, 2021, 05:35:31 AM »

If you are going to make public claims that I know are complete bullshit, I am going to ask for justification.  You never provide justification. 
Just provide explanations or stop making claims.  Otherwise, as long as it is entertaining to me, I will continue to respond.
Feel free to do and ask what you want.

Mikey T.

« Reply #5590 on: July 01, 2021, 05:37:22 AM »

I have asked in many threads.  Many times over.  You just have no answers, aka full of bullshit. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5591 on: July 01, 2021, 05:49:02 AM »

I have asked in many threads.  Many times over.  You just have no answers, aka full of bullshit.
Ok, then don't ask.

« Reply #5592 on: July 01, 2021, 06:33:37 AM »
Ill ask

What value is the supposed tilt?

Mikey T.

« Reply #5593 on: July 01, 2021, 10:02:54 AM »

Ok, then don't ask.
I ask to highlight your dishonesty.  You play right into my intentions by continually refusing to support your claims.  Good job.

rvlvr

« Reply #5594 on: July 01, 2021, 10:49:59 AM »
Ill ask

What value is the supposed tilt?
Seconded.

JackBlack

« Reply #5595 on: July 01, 2021, 02:59:33 PM »
Pretending, what?
So many things.
You are pretending that Earth being round will magically make it disappear from view through a level tube, regardless of FOV, even though a level tube can easily allow you to see the ground a few 10s of m in front of you, where the curvature is insignificant.
You are pretending that by elevating yourself off Earth, it will magically change the drop over 1 mile from 8 inches to 5 feet. Even though it is the exact same drop.
You are pretending that objects can only be hidden by tilting over.
You are pretending that the amount of the turbine hidden is massive, when in fact it is ~ 0.001% of Earth. A tiny amount.
You are pretending that the tilt required would be massive, when math and a too scale diagram shows you that is pure BS.
You are pretending that the evidence presented to you is fake.

And with all that, you are pretending your irrational hatred and irrational attack on the RE is backed up by reason and evidence, and pretending that the RE which you cannot refute has none.

Lots of pretending there.

Only because you don't care about the truth and wilful reject reality.

If that belief of yours was actually justified you would have no problem answering the trivial questions which you continue to flee from, or admitting that some of your claims about the RE are in fact incorrect.

Again, care to answer the trivial questions which clearly show you are wrong (And no, that doesn't mean to change the question to what you want it to be so you can pretend you aren't wrong):
How far below the tube can an object at 1 mile distance be, in order to still be visible through the tube?
Can you see the base of a tree at 1 mile distance, if the base of the tree is 6 ft below the level of the tube?
Again, what should the tilt be (provide a number with units and math justifying it) for an object 30 km away?
How much of such an object should be hidden at a 30 km distance, if you are standing 2 m above the RE?
What is the level of uncertainty in your measurements of allegedly flat water in your sink, in terms of both angle and change in height?

« Reply #5596 on: July 01, 2021, 03:45:45 PM »

I think the global shackles are definitely loosening with you but I feel you're a tad weak in terms of letting it be known for fear of ridicule.

That's very amusing! Ofcourse I'd expect nothing less from you!  The shape of the world can be whatever you want it to be in your mind.

Well, if you were Nathan Thompson, I'd expect some bible bashing from your side, of which there is none. Nathan Oakley on the other hand is British, like your favourite sayings. I don't think you're that silly old British fool Chris UK, in his adult diaper, with the swinging gate experiment.

Well, that would make your name, Chris. Chris UK is fairly inventive, though, and Chris UK would argue the different phases of the moon seen, depend upon where on earth you're looking at the moon - your field of view. No, so, I'll go with you being Nathan Oakley, wearing your lawn bowls hat.  ;)
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 04:05:26 PM by Smoke Machine »

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5598 on: July 01, 2021, 09:39:08 PM »

That's very amusing! Ofcourse I'd expect nothing less from you!  The shape of the world can be whatever you want it to be in your mind.

Well, if you were Nathan Thompson, I'd expect some bible bashing from your side, of which there is none. Nathan Oakley on the other hand is British, like your favourite sayings. I don't think you're that silly old British fool Chris UK, in his adult diaper, with the swinging gate experiment.

Well, that would make your name, Chris. Chris UK is fairly inventive, though, and Chris UK would argue the different phases of the moon seen, depend upon where on earth you're looking at the moon - your field of view. No, so, I'll go with you being Nathan Oakley, wearing your lawn bowls hat.  ;)
You appear to be struggling badly.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #5599 on: July 01, 2021, 11:44:14 PM »
Pretending, what?
So many things.

Such as?

Why not book a flight on this:-
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-57689855

When that takes off on July 11 there will be yet more proof that you can add to your conspiracy. Let’s all remember that’s all you actually have to keep you going.
Really…..what a laugh!!!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5600 on: July 02, 2021, 01:14:48 AM »

When that takes off on July 11 there will be yet more proof that you can add to your conspiracy. Let’s all remember that’s all you actually have to keep you going.
This is why you have no chance.

rvlvr

« Reply #5601 on: July 02, 2021, 01:57:42 AM »
How so?

« Reply #5602 on: July 02, 2021, 02:03:27 AM »

Struggling badly to put a smirk on your face, struggling badly to offend you, or struggling badly to put any effort into a post to you on this particular thread? Let's run with all three!

Give me the moon landing thread any day of the week over this shitty thread!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5603 on: July 02, 2021, 03:01:04 AM »

Struggling badly to put a smirk on your face, struggling badly to offend you, or struggling badly to put any effort into a post to you on this particular thread? Let's run with all three!

Give me the moon landing thread any day of the week over this shitty thread!
Still struggling.

JackBlack

« Reply #5604 on: July 02, 2021, 04:18:06 AM »
[spam]
Answer the questions:

The only one struggling here is you.
Struggling so badly that you need to ignore basically everything said in a post, continually play dumb and continually avoid trivial questions.
It truly is pathetic.

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #5605 on: July 02, 2021, 07:13:41 AM »

Take the blinkers off for a moment. In a couple of days that plane, if all goes well will go to an altitude of 90Km, the edge of space, where it will reveal the spherical planet earth spinning on its journey through space.
Your only recourse is to invoke the conspiracy. To clarify it’s a conspiracy that involves multiple nations, scientists, engineers , astronomers etc etc.

You have no proof for your beliefs, all you have to run on is an idea that you, for some reason, are being lied to by millions of people.

Why would all those people be wanting to hide the truth?

You tell me!

Really…..what a laugh!!!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5606 on: July 03, 2021, 05:33:41 AM »

Answer the questions:

All answered.
Try and be honest.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5607 on: July 03, 2021, 05:34:18 AM »

Take the blinkers off for a moment. In a couple of days that plane, if all goes well will go to an altitude of 90Km, the edge of space, where it will reveal the spherical planet earth spinning on its journey through space.
Your only recourse is to invoke the conspiracy. To clarify it’s a conspiracy that involves multiple nations, scientists, engineers , astronomers etc etc.

You have no proof for your beliefs, all you have to run on is an idea that you, for some reason, are being lied to by millions of people.

Why would all those people be wanting to hide the truth?

You tell me!
Take off your own blinkers.

JackBlack

« Reply #5608 on: July 03, 2021, 05:41:30 AM »
All answered.
No, you have never answered them.
You have sometimes replaced the questions with different questions and then answered those other questions, but you haven't answered these.
You continually refuse to answer them and instead lie and claim you already have.

If you had actually answered them it would be trivial for you to provide the answers.
The only reason for you to continually claim to have answered them, while continually refusing to provide the answers, is if you haven't answered them and are lying to try to avoid answering them.

I would tell you to try and be honest, but we both know that will never happen.

Answer the questions:

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5609 on: July 03, 2021, 05:54:20 AM »
I would tell you to try and be honest, but we both know that will never happen.

Then don't look for answers if that's your mindset.