What would change your mind?

• 5620 Replies
Re: What would change your mind?
« Reply #4740 on: May 04, 2021, 08:34:59 AM »
You're playing with so called calculations  because you think it fits the fantasy you've been led to believe as your truth.

Actually, I'm just saying simple, basic, math shows your claim to be incorrect. 

I'm sorry, but this is the way it is.

It is like if you said a 10m diameter hemispheric swimming pool contained a billion liters or water.  Or that an object that was 5 feet in front of you and five feet above you was 12.5 feet away by a straight line.  Or that 10 m of twine would wrap around a 2 cm diameter spool 5000 times.   

These claims would be wrong.  And you (well, maybe not YOU, but most people) could tell they were wrong by using simple geometry. 

In this exact same way, your claim about the relative tilt between two objects separated by a known distance on the surface of a sphere of given radius is wrong.  Just flat out wrong.  Not because of some vast conspiracy that has brainwashed everyone else in the world, but because you lack the simple, basic knowledge to formulate the problem in a solvable way.  So instead of using knowledge to determine the answer, you just guess based on your feelings, and surprise surprise, your feelings about geometric relationships are not correct. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4741 on: May 04, 2021, 08:56:42 AM »
You're playing with so called calculations  because you think it fits the fantasy you've been led to believe as your truth.

No need to be sorry. You believe the stories and are entitled to that.
I won't apologise for saying that.

No math shows any claim to be incorrect, unless you actually show it to be incorrect, which you can't.
All you're doing is believing you can look out to sea and believe turbines won't tilt to the eye on your ball but are quite happy to believe they massively disappear over a few dozen miles as if they just sink, upright.

It's clear nonsense as far as I'm concerned.

Quote from: sobchak
It is like if you said a 10m diameter hemispheric swimming pool contained a billion liters or water.  Or that an object that was 5 feet in front of you and five feet above you was 12.5 feet away by a straight line.  Or that 10 m of twine would wrap around a 2 cm diameter spool 5000 times.   

These claims would be wrong.  And you (well, maybe not YOU, but most people) could tell they were wrong by using simple geometry.
No, not at all. You making this stuff up is you trying to make it appear you have a case. You have nothing.

In this exact same way, your claim about the relative tilt between two objects separated by a known distance on the surface of a sphere of given radius is wrong.  Just flat out wrong.
We don't live on one so you can't work that one out.

Not because of some vast conspiracy that has brainwashed everyone else in the world, but because you lack the simple, basic knowledge to formulate the problem in a solvable way.
And you're free to say that and anything else.
However, in the bus and tunnel scenario, as in a bus trapped in a tunnel being too tall for it, you and your little scientists would sit and work out equations for the best way to get the bus through it.

I'd be out there letting just enough air out of the tyres to solve the issue.
This is what you people deal with, with your fantasy stuff of your global Earth and space....etc....etc.....etc.

So instead of using knowledge to determine the answer, you just guess based on your feelings, and surprise surprise, your feelings about geometric relationships are not correct.
What have I said?

« Reply #4742 on: May 04, 2021, 09:17:28 AM »
we have used math to prove what should (and does) happen on the RE.

No, you haven't.
You've used calculations which have been handed to you as so called proof. You do not know them to be a proof.
You could very well be calculating a fantasy and I believe you are.

Amazing!!!!
Math literaly uses the word "proofs"

« Reply #4743 on: May 04, 2021, 09:21:44 AM »

No math shows any claim to be incorrect, unless you actually show it to be incorrect, which you can't.
All you're doing is believing you can look out to sea and believe turbines won't tilt to the eye on your ball but are quite happy to believe they massively disappear over a few dozen miles as if they just sink, upright.

The math behind how circles are round and triangles have straight lines is provable.
You sir are arguing that circles and triangles dont work.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4744 on: May 04, 2021, 09:37:14 AM »

The math behind how circles are round and triangles have straight lines is provable.
You sir are arguing that circles and triangles dont work.
No, I'm not.
You're doing a pee poor job of trying to twist.

Up your game.

« Reply #4745 on: May 04, 2021, 09:43:57 AM »
Yofeom your statements
We xan conclude your belief is that the earthball is only a few km in diameter.

When you said a boat going past the horizon the mast would pint away at a massive tilt and the keel would stick straight "up"

But
If you drew the circle as directed for 30some pg now
The circle being 12,750,000unit diameter
You will see how stupid your statement is.

So
Draw the circle.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4746 on: May 04, 2021, 09:55:04 AM »
Yofeom your statements
Actually I've never said anything of the sort, nor implied it.

Quote from: Themightykabool
When you said a boat going past the horizon the mast would pint away at a massive tilt and the keel would stick straight "up"

But

So
Draw the circle.
The statement is far from stupid.
You believe the fantasy and you're welcome to it but it's nonsense.

« Reply #4747 on: May 04, 2021, 10:11:49 AM »
The irony of how you split my post shows yes, you are indeed stupid.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4748 on: May 04, 2021, 10:13:41 AM »
The irony of how you split my post shows yes, you are indeed stupid.
By all means spend as much time as you need calling me stupid and anything else you want to add.
But at least put some effort in.

« Reply #4749 on: May 04, 2021, 10:16:18 AM »
Yofeom your statements

Quote from: Themightykabool

But

So
Draw the circle.
The statement is far from stupid.
You believe the fantasy and you're welcome to it but it's nonsense.

By implying the keel and mast scneario would happen on aball earth would require the ball earth to be very small in the relm of a few km in diameter.

So yes
You did imply it.
And it is stupid.

So
Keep being stupid.
Or draw the circle.

Mikey T.

« Reply #4750 on: May 04, 2021, 11:09:07 AM »
What is a circle in scepti fantasy language?  Are you sure it is what everyone else accepts as a circle?

« Reply #4751 on: May 04, 2021, 11:18:33 AM »

Exactly. You feel it is nonsense.  You are of course welcome to your feelings, and I hope they give you happiness. 

What people are trying to explain to you though is that there is are methods for describing geometry that do not relate to your feelings, but instead use straightforward relationships from simple measurements to describe the geometry of objects and their positions.    The are unambiguous, predictive, and (which should be to your delight), PROVABLE both from first principles and in practice.  They arose long before our understanding of the geometry of the world, and are fundamental to every endeavor humans have ever pursued. 

The problem for you is that these methods CLEARLY show your feelings to be incorrect.   

It's that simple.  You are wrong.  Stamp your feet as much as you want.  Hold your breath if you makes you feel better.  Rail against the eggheads and the scientists if you need to. 

It won't change a thing.  You will remain utterly, demonstrably wrong no matter how right you feel

« Reply #4752 on: May 04, 2021, 11:28:56 AM »
What is a circle in scepti fantasy language?  Are you sure it is what everyone else accepts as a circle?

He acurately showed a circle and a triangle are.
What ue continues to fail and avoid is drawing the circle earth to scale.

Mikey T.

« Reply #4753 on: May 04, 2021, 12:31:34 PM »

Yeah but I'm going off what he stated in another thread saying his volume, used in his theory does not conform to volume as it is known.  Yet he wants to argue as if it were.  I pointed out that he was wrong in saying that two spheres with the same radius did not have the same volume.  His response was that he knows what volume is in his theory.
 Instead of claiming a possible mistake, no worries mistakes are made sometimes, he doubles down, thus proving he doesn't use words like volume with their known definitions.  What else has a scepti definition?  Are we arguing the same things?  Who could even know what the conversation is about if someone is creating their own definitions of words?

JackBlack

« Reply #4754 on: May 04, 2021, 03:07:42 PM »
No, you haven't.
Yes, we have.
We have provided you with the math that shows what the tilt should be on the RE.

(and earlier you have been provided with the math that shows you will be able to see the ground through a level tube).

You just choose to continually ignore it and come up with whatever lie you can to pretend you don't need to deal with it because it irrefutably shows you are wrong.

All so you can continue to spout your blatant lies which you continue to spout with no justification at all.

You've used calculations which have been handed to you as so called proof. You do not know them to be a proof.
I know them to be a proof that your blatant lie is false.
The tilt would not be significant.
The tilt would be 0.27 degrees, as proven by simple math, beyond any doubt or possible refutation.

Again, it doesn't matter if you want to claim it is fantasy.
You claim that in this fantasy there would a massive tilt. The simple fact is that is a blatant lie.
The tilt would be insignificant.

Again, it doesn't matter if you want to accept reality or dismiss it as a fantasy, the math still holds and either way it shows you are wrong.

You argue against horizon saying your Earth is just too big to see it and then you go and argue a large object falling down a curve at just a short amount of miles.

Now you're trying to argue a tilt is just not visible.

You mean you have repeatedly pretended that the RE model has Earth as a tiny ball you can hold in your hand so you can pretend the horizon would not be visible, so you can pretend you would only see sky and see a massive tilt.

Conversely we have provided with simple, irrefutable math which shows your claims are wrong, repeatedly.

Doing the math, rather than just following your irrational hatred, we see that when standing close to sea level, the horizon would be almost indistinguishable from level, e.g. at 2 m it would appear 2.7 arc minutes below level.

Doing the math, at 2 m, the horizon is 5 km away, and then as things go further past the horizon, objects will start to be obscured by the horizon.
Such that at 30 km distance, (or 25 km past the horizon), ~50 m will be hidden.
This is quite large compared to the size of the object, but it is virtually nothing compared to Earth.

Doing the math, at that same 30 km distance, the object would be tilted away from you ~0.27 degrees.

You are yet to refute any part of this math. Instead you just dodge it however you can and claim it is all fantasy.

Grow up, and start dealing with the refutations of your claims.
Start justifying your blatant lies.
If you can't, stop making them.

What changes is what your eye can see over distance from bottom to top of an object due to light not reaching your eye from the bottom up over distance..
Again, that creates a region of darkness. It doesn't magically makes things lower down.

No math shows any claim to be incorrect, unless you actually show it to be incorrect
Which we have.
We have shown your claims about basically everything in this thread is an outright lie.

What you are really trying to say, without putting so bluntly is that you will refuse to accept anything that shows you are wrong, as you will dismiss it as fantasy and then pretend it doesn't matter.
Grow up.

Simply because of your irrational hatred of the globe.
You are yet to justify your claims, and you are yet to refute the fact it is wrong.
Your claims are pure BS to anyone who bothers to actually think about them.
You wanting them to be true to prop up your irrational hatred of the globe will not change that fact.
Your claims are blatant lies.

The fact you continue to make them when you cannot justify them and cannot deal with the refutations of them shows you do not give a damn about the truth and are quite happy to blatantly lie to everyone to continue your irrational attack against the globe.

Yofeom your statements
Actually, you have repeatedly implied it.
You imply every time you claim the ground would not be visible.
You imply when you claim that over a short distance of 30 km, an object would have a massive tilt.

You continually act like Earth is a tiny ball, as all your arguments rely upon that, or some other similar BS.
And the fact that you continually avoid simple math shows you know you are spouting pure BS and pretending Earth is a tiny ball.

Here is a simple question for you, what do you believe constitutes a massive tilt?
How many degrees must it be?

But at least put some effort in.
Follow your own advice.
Stop just spouting blatant lies and start trying to justify them.
Prove that the tilt would be massive, or admit that it is just your entirely baseless delusional opinion with no connection to reality at all.
Prove it or admit that it isn't a fact and presents no problem for the RE.

And while you are at it, answer the simple, trivial questions which show your claims to be pure BS:
Again, If you have a tube, 1 inch in a diameter and 10 inches long, with this tube level and you looking through the tube with your eye at the midpoint of the tube's height and directly against the end of the tube, how far below the tube can an object at 1 mile distance be, in order to still be visible through the tube?
Can you see the base of a tree at 1 mile distance, if the base of the tree is 6 ft below the level of the tube?
Again, what magic prevents us from seeing the RE through a level tube?

« Reply #4755 on: May 04, 2021, 03:15:21 PM »
Sceptimatic, this one's for you:

What would change your mind?

Undeniable, physically provable, truth.
Do you know of any that fits the fantasy global system you abide by?

Can you be a little more specific?

How would you like this "undeniable, physically provable truth", packaged and delivered?
Anyway you want to.

Lol! This isn't about me. This is all about you. You, you, you.

Is there an experiment that you would be prepared to do, or a trip you are prepared to take, where the risk is you might find undeniable physically provable truth, about the overall shape of the earth, not just the shape of the earth in your front yard?

I'm wondering if you're prepared to do anything more than make use of one of your used toilet rolls?
What do you have in mind?

Do you own a passport?

To overcome the comfort and familiarity of your flat world state of mind, will require venturing beyond the confines of your house and yard.

SIDE NOTE: (Less important)
In Jungian psychology, the circle is the shape many people look for, in times of turmoil, as the circle psychologically represents wholeness.

Interestingly, the flat earther on the street, will froth at the mouth over a drawing of the entire earth represented inside a flat circle, but scoff at a photo of the earth from the moon (which is a view of earth as a circle). I think it is because the common flat earth depiction shows the whole of the earth within the circle, whereas a photo of earth from space only shows only half the earth from that view - being one side of a globe.

But, you Sceptimatic, are something of an enigma. You appear happy declaring earth flat, and rounded impossible, with the overall shape being in the too hard basket.

Psychological research shows most people prefer curves over angular shapes, finding curves more attractive. This could be quite revealing about your personality, sceptimatic.............

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4756 on: May 04, 2021, 11:10:00 PM »

No, you haven't.

Amazing!!!!
Math literaly uses the word "proofs"
If the math shows the proof and not if it shows a theory or a fantasy. All it becomes is a bunch of calculations for, basically, nothing other than fiction....certainly in what we're arguing.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4757 on: May 04, 2021, 11:19:07 PM »

Exactly. You feel it is nonsense.  You are of course welcome to your feelings, and I hope they give you happiness. 
Happiness?....hmmmm, not sure I'd go that far.
Contentment?.......Yes.

What people are trying to explain to you though is that there is are methods for describing geometry that do not relate to your feelings, but instead use straightforward relationships from simple measurements to describe the geometry of objects and their positions.    The are unambiguous, predictive, and (which should be to your delight), PROVABLE both from first principles and in practice.
How about proving something, then.
Nail it...let's see what you have.

They arose long before our understanding of the geometry of the world, and are fundamental to every endeavor humans have ever pursued.
I'd agree they work for reality and I have zero qualms about that.
It's when they're used to make fiction appear like reality. That's when I have issues with it and many questions and also why I have my own theory.

The problem for you is that these methods CLEARLY show your feelings to be incorrect.
No, they don't, unless you can nail one down. Can you?

It's that simple.  You are wrong.  Stamp your feet as much as you want.  Hold your breath if you makes you feel better.  Rail against the eggheads and the scientists if you need to.
I have no need to stamp my feet, hold my breath or whatever.
I'm content in the knowledge that the spinning globe is nothing other than a fantasy story told and sold to the public.
A fiction placed on the fact shelf of libraries, or the science shelf when it should be on the fiction and pseudoscience shelves.

It won't change a thing.  You will remain utterly, demonstrably wrong no matter how right you feel.
In your mind, yes. In the mind of many others, yes. In my mind, absolutely not.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4758 on: May 04, 2021, 11:22:02 PM »

Yeah but I'm going off what he stated in another thread saying his volume, used in his theory does not conform to volume as it is known.  Yet he wants to argue as if it were.  I pointed out that he was wrong in saying that two spheres with the same radius did not have the same volume.  His response was that he knows what volume is in his theory.
 Instead of claiming a possible mistake, no worries mistakes are made sometimes, he doubles down, thus proving he doesn't use words like volume with their known definitions.  What else has a scepti definition?  Are we arguing the same things?  Who could even know what the conversation is about if someone is creating their own definitions of words?
Get it right.
Two spheres with the same radius but with different dense mass of structure. Then the volume differs.
Don't start twisting it or you end up back to square one like Kabool generally does.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4759 on: May 04, 2021, 11:23:39 PM »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #4760 on: May 04, 2021, 11:43:57 PM »

Yes, we have.

No, you haven't.

What's the farthest route you've ever flown on a commercial airline? Name the city-to-city or airport-to-airport.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4761 on: May 05, 2021, 12:00:21 AM »
Do you own a passport?
Yes, do you?

Quote from: Smoke Machine
To overcome the comfort and familiarity of your flat world state of mind, will require venturing beyond the confines of your house and yard.
Ok, well that's not an issue and never has been, as of yet, anyway.
 How about you?
Are you projecting?

SIDE NOTE: (Less important)
In Jungian psychology, the circle is the shape many people look for, in times of turmoil, as the circle psychologically represents wholeness.
I never find myself looking for anything circular to get over turmoil. Are you projecting?

Interestingly, the flat earther on the street, will froth at the mouth over a drawing of the entire earth represented inside a flat circle, but scoff at a photo of the earth from the moon (which is a view of earth as a circle).
Are you a flat Earther or are you on the streets seeing all of this you're proclaiming, as a placard standing globalist?

I think it is because the common flat earth depiction shows the whole of the earth within the circle, whereas a photo of earth from space only shows only half the earth from that view - being one side of a globe.
The photo's of Earth from space are said to be composites.
We've seen many times where the some parts have been duplicated.
I wonder what they are. Earth's sky from  below, made to look like from above?
They're certainly not from space, so we have high altitude photo's showing terrain through cloud and under cloud, over small areas.

There's no showing of a globe in any entirety because it could not be done.
Why?
Like your very own people (you adhere to) say, the so called ISS in so called space would be like looking down at a basketball from something like, half and inch.

But yet....but yet, smokey lad......we get shown utter nonsense like this......

From a so called cupola by a camera situated inside of it looking at so called global Earth and yet there is so called global Earth in it's so called entire diameter, within that cupola window set.

And people panic and start throwing out " ohhhh yeah, ermmm, that's because it was a wide angled lense at the window and that's why you can see it all."

What a crock of karrap.

The list of nonsense is almost endless with this global set up.

But, you Sceptimatic, are something of an enigma. You appear happy declaring earth flat, and rounded impossible, with the overall shape being in the too hard basket.
I don't declare Earth to be flat.
I said Earth is flattish, especially the seas and bodies of water and plenty of land but there are gradients of all shapes and sizes.
The trouble with you people is, as soon as someone goes against a spinning globe they're immediately all lumped into a pancake Earth.
The reason for this is, it's much easier to lump them into one category which is easier to argue against.

There  are many many many theories out there, don't get stuck on just one for all.
That is you people. One globe for all who accept mass indoctrination of it and no questioning it.

Psychological research shows most people prefer curves over angular shapes, finding curves more attractive.
I personally think curves are much more attractive. I'm sure many would agree with me.

This could be quite revealing about your personality, sceptimatic.............
That depends on what you think it reveals to you.

What you think and what I am could be two entirely different things and you would only know the truth of any of it if you actually met me over a period of time and observed me.

Don't think for one minute that an internet forum will gain you psychological knowledge of a person who types stuff into it.

If you can't figure out alts then you're never going to figure out a name you think you know.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4762 on: May 05, 2021, 12:12:23 AM »

Yes, we have.

No, you haven't.

What's the farthest route you've ever flown on a commercial airline? Name the city-to-city or airport-to-airport.
What difference does it make where I've flown to?

Mikey T.

« Reply #4763 on: May 05, 2021, 12:14:45 AM »

Get it right.
Two spheres with the same radius but with different dense mass of structure. Then the volume differs.
Don't start twisting it or you end up back to square one like Kabool generally does.
You seriously have no idea what volume is do you?  The ONE measurement you need from a sphere to get its volume is the radius.  4/3 pi *r3
Volume is the amount of space something occupys, density is the amount of mass in that volume.  Can you for once just read something and stop proving how idiotic you are willing to be just to keep from admitting you were wrong about something, you narcissistic twit.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:21:31 AM by Mikey T. »

« Reply #4764 on: May 05, 2021, 12:18:15 AM »

I'm content in the knowledge that the spinning globe is nothing other than a fantasy story told and sold to the public.
A fiction placed on the fact shelf of libraries, or the science shelf when it should be on the fiction and pseudoscience shelves.

And you are certainly welcome to that opinion and to file it on the fiction shelf in your mind.   Meanwhile, everyone else will put your story, the crazy worldwide conspiracy theory broken by a man who cant understand circles, on their own fiction shelf.  It goes well next to the Magic Crystal of the North Pole and the WorldCell series (which I enjoyed by the way, thank you). 

It won't change a thing.  You will remain utterly, demonstrably wrong no matter how right you feel.

You believe that if an object held to a sphere moves 0.075% of the way around its circumference, it will "tilt like crazy" relative to the original position.  This is "right" in your mind. 

0.075%

It is like taking a basketball and moving an object 0.3 mm along its surface.  Or moving an object on the epcot dome by 10 cm. 

You can believe anything you want, and I know you do, but I have to ask, why this?  Why do you need to believe in something that is so obviously wrong?  Is it just reactionary?  Someone tells you that you are wrong so you immediately need to jump on the defensive? 

Are you so insecure that you can not entertain any doubt? 

In your mind, could you be wrong about how much tilt there would be for a distant object on a large, round earth?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2021, 12:30:38 AM by sobchak »

« Reply #4765 on: May 05, 2021, 12:26:48 AM »

Get it right.
You seriously have no idea what volume is do you?

Maybe others know otherwise, but I have not seen the slightest glimmer or any geometric understanding on his part.  I dont think he can even think spatially in 2 dimensions, let alone 3. 

I imagine his understanding of volume is on par with a reasonable persons understanding of the 4-volume of a hypercube. 

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4766 on: May 05, 2021, 01:14:06 AM »

Get it right.
You seriously have no idea what volume is do you?  The ONE measurement you need from a sphere to get its volume is the radius.  4/3 pi *r3
Volume is the amount of space something occupys, density is the amount of mass in that volume.  Can you for once just read something and stop proving how idiotic you are willing to be just to keep from admitting you were wrong about something, you narcissistic twit.
Volume is the amount of space occupied in any object. In any object.
Density is the amount of mass among that volume within that object.

Maybe you should read what I've said.

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4767 on: May 05, 2021, 01:22:47 AM »

And you are certainly welcome to that opinion and to file it on the fiction shelf in your mind.   Meanwhile, everyone else will put your story, the crazy worldwide conspiracy theory broken by a man who cant understand circles, on their own fiction shelf.  It goes well next to the Magic Crystal of the North Pole and the WorldCell series (which I enjoyed by the way, thank you). 

You believe that if an object held to a sphere moves 0.075% of the way around its circumference, it will "tilt like crazy" relative to the original position.  This is "right" in your mind. 

0.075%

It is like taking a basketball and moving an object 0.3 mm along its surface.  Or moving an object on the epcot dome by 10 cm. 

You can believe anything you want, and I know you do, but I have to ask, why this?  Why do you need to believe in something that is so obviously wrong?  Is it just reactionary?  Someone tells you that you are wrong so you immediately need to jump on the defensive? 

Are you so insecure that you can not entertain any doubt? 

In your mind, could you be wrong about how much tilt there would be for a distant object on a large, round earth?
I'm not arguing that.
You are placing a massive global fantasy out as a legitimate calculation for tilt.
You think by calculating the entire circumference  over the small amount of miles to the turbines, gives you little to no tilt.

I'm telling you, if your turbines were really showing that much missing over a short distance then the tilt would be massively noticeable.

However, all you have is fantasy because this is not what's happening, anyway, as the sea is essentially flat and level barring movement and your turbines or any object is not going to tilt even by a fraction, unless it naturally went out of plumb.

The turbines lose visual height because of atmospheric dense mass  not allowing light to reflect back to your eyes which only allows your eyes to get the reflected light higher up over distance.

« Reply #4768 on: May 05, 2021, 01:47:01 AM »

I'm telling you, if your turbines were really showing that much missing over a short distance then the tilt would be massively noticeable.

Yes, you do not have to repeat you claim again, we all understand what you are claiming. 

The problem is still this claim is just based on your feelings, and a simple geometric analysis shows it to be completely incorrect.  An object on a sphere that is moved 0.075% along the spheres circumference does not have a "massively noticeable" tilt. 

Try it with any sphere and you will see.  Or learn geometry and you will understand. 

Of course, you are entitled to your feelings Sceptimatic, and if you feel something, it can be hard to let go of it.  For example, if you feel you can run at 1000 mph because you just ran down to the store real fast, then that is how you feel, no matter how objectively wrong you would be. 

I ask again, do you have any doubt about your feelings here?  Could be the tilt be different than you imagine it to be on a large sphere?

Mikey T.

« Reply #4769 on: May 05, 2021, 01:52:27 AM »

Get it right.
Volume is the amount of space occupied in any object. In any object.
Density is the amount of mass among that volume within that object.

Maybe you should read what I've said.
So now you are agreeing that 2 spheres with the same radius but different densities are the same volume?  Because you clearly have not been.  You are rather delusional.  I quoted you.  I didn't misread anything.  You are wrong, you can't admit being wrong, even about something as trivial as misunderstanding volume.  You can't admit to that because you would have to admit to yourself that your claims are all garbage and full of blatant lies.
So what is volume?  I need your definition, it's wrong, but we need to start figuring out what you mean when you clearly misuse words and terms.  Perhaps you aren't just a troll, maybe there is some mental damage we can adjust for.