Why was he not banned in order to defend me from his insults?

• 26 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
Why was he not banned in order to defend me from his insults?
« on: September 10, 2020, 06:20:56 AM »
In the past example another one was talking about my arguments. Okay.

What is this?

You're an idiot for doing that.  And a liar.
He should get banned according to rule 5.

Because it is seconded; here the past one:

Stop being an idiot with your your anti-mask garbage, Wise.  And quit your blatant lying, your entire post is lies and false crap you made up.  Stick to the shape of the earth and conspiracy theories that don't kill people.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:48:00 AM by wise »

this workplace is on strike

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Why was he not banned in order to defend me from his insults?
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 06:51:17 AM »
I warned him already. If you think I should ban people every time they post an insult, I will have to ban everyone, including you. I am not interested in turning this forum into an empty daycare.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 06:53:09 AM »
And the other one has start to use the term "pure BS" once again after he has been encouraged:

If you wish to claim such pure BS you will need to prove it.

If using "pure BS" became free to use again, let me to reply all his posts with pure BS term because all they are so.

I warned him already. If you think I should ban people every time they post an insult, I will have to ban everyone, including you. I am not interested in turning this forum into an empty daycare.
No, I did not insult anybody. Can you show me where the insult I made? I am the one the most respect the rules, more than even you.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 06:57:33 AM »
You can't! Because it is zero! Don't bring here the posts remained from months or years ago! Sure you have more that time! I reply everybody with same language, but these days, I don't! Instead, I am disclosing it at the moment.

Can not globularists here lead a debate without insulting us?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 06:59:17 AM by wise »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 07:00:44 AM »
Your post in the "How to debate a Flat Earther" thread was full of insults and you made it before I had a chance to file that thread in AR. That was today.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 07:18:04 AM »
Your post in the "How to debate a Flat Earther" thread was full of insults and you made it before I had a chance to file that thread in AR. That was today.
Nope. Claiming I post an insult does not magically make it full of insult. You "have to" show where is the insult? It is not exist and you are literally lying in order to defend "your angry globularist twin souls".

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2020, 07:20:05 AM »
I don't "have to" do anything of the sort. Your post was insulting to anyone who isn't FE.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2020, 07:23:44 AM »
I don't "have to" do anything of the sort. Your post was insulting to anyone who isn't FE.
You can't. So, you have admit you can't prove it, because it is absent. The definition of insult is clear, and it is clear what is included in the class of insult here. You may perceive the expressions I use as insults in your own subjective world, but there is no insult in any of my statements anywhere objectively.

You need to be objective here. You can't behave like a holigan of angry globularism here, at least, it should not be here.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2020, 07:28:05 AM »
Stop playing the victim.

--STOP CRYING NOW-- You were right, right? I have a job, sorry, I am not jobless unlike you.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Looks like you edited the other post calling someone a “retart” before starting this thread.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 07:31:54 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2020, 07:31:52 AM »
Stop playing the victim.

--STOP CRYING NOW-- You were right, right? I have a job, sorry, I am not jobless unlike you.  ;D  ;D  ;D

Looks like you edited your post calling someone a “retart” before starting this thread.
Cut lying. There is not an insult that other than your imagination.

It has been modified at: « Last Edit: September 09, 2020, 04:24:55 PM by wise

We are on 10th September today.

You are gathering the whole gang to protect a criminal. How touching.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2020, 07:44:42 AM »
The whole a full of room squad is searching for an insult I made. You can't. You can only find something belongs to months of years ago after somebody use a word, not punished and made using it legal at that moment. Nothing else. I never behave unfair but you constantly do. Start behave fair now!

Wise is full of crap, as usual.
What made him provocated? Nothing. This is another one. (the third one in a row). Are not you warning him?

NotSoSkeptical

• HAL 9000 is my friend.
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2020, 08:00:53 AM »
I saw that S&C had a new topic.  Came in and to absolutely no surprise found the topic to be from wise complaining about another user and that wise committed the same acts the he is complaining about.

Shocked I tell you.  Shocked.
Eternal rest grant to him, O Lord; and let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

RAB.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2020, 08:02:25 AM »
I saw that S&C had a new topic.  Came in and to absolutely no surprise found the topic to be from wise complaining about another user and that wise committed the same acts the he is complaining about.

blah blah blah. Yeah man, we believed you instantly, because you are looking so convincing.

NotSoSkeptical

• HAL 9000 is my friend.
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2020, 08:04:09 AM »

blah blah blah. Yeah man, we believed you instantly, because you are looking so convincing.

I knew you would believe.  Why wouldn't my BFF believe my posts?
Eternal rest grant to him, O Lord; and let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.

RAB.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2020, 10:24:41 AM »

Can it be simply because we are not BFFs?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #15 on: September 10, 2020, 10:29:35 AM »
I will take a warning for every insult I made if Wise gets one for all the ones he's made.

Shall we count them all up and apply them at once?  Then we both get a nice vacation.  :)

The only problem is, who is willing to suffer reading through all our posts?

NotSoSkeptical

• HAL 9000 is my friend.
« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2020, 10:49:34 AM »

Can it be simply because we are not BFFs?

It would be simple if we weren't, but we are BFFs, so that can't be it.

RAB.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2020, 12:31:53 PM »
I will take a warning for every insult I made if Wise gets one for all the ones he's made.

Shall we count them all up and apply them at once?  Then we both get a nice vacation.  :)

The only problem is, who is willing to suffer reading through all our posts?
I have made zero insult in upper forum. Put here one.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2020, 12:40:30 PM »
And he keep spreads his shit insults around under protect of forum supposedly management.

Doesn't change the fact that you are either lying or ignorant. 

Until today, ignorant was agreed an insult many times.

Admins!

let me know to call them as "idiot, stupid, ignorant, retard..." are free because globulards here are really so. Otherwise you are a forum management with extraordinary stupid and dishonored dishonest double standarts, I will call you this way.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2020, 12:43:41 PM »
Please stop. "Ignorant" means that you don't know something. He's saying you either misrepresented the information you were sharing, or you were ignorant to the facts. That's not an insult. You posted something that was demonstrably false. If it wasn't done intentionally, it was done in ignorance.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2020, 01:10:47 PM »
Please stop. "Ignorant" means that you don't know something. He's saying you either misrepresented the information you were sharing, or you were ignorant to the facts. That's not an insult. You posted something that was demonstrably false. If it wasn't done intentionally, it was done in ignorance.
Thinking that what I am saying is wrong does not give you the right to insult. ignorant has been considered an insult until now. This proves how you have dishonored dishonest stupid extraordinary retard double standarts, can change time by time without any warning about it just because you want to change it.

If management confirms that this word is not offensive anymore, you will hear this word more from now on. Because there are too many ignorant people here, especially you and the remain management. This will allow me to better introduce the ignorants here firstly you.

You need to stop insulters, not me. I am the victim and you are increasing my victimicy with your every ignorant behave.

And let me know are "retard, stupid and idiot" still agreed by you ignorant management squad or not; because I want to be one who use them first.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2020, 01:15:16 PM »
This will allow me to better introduce the ignorants here firstly you.
This is a great example of how to take something that isn't necessarily an insult and then turn it into one. I really don't understand why you need to take things to extremes the way you so often do. In your quote that you wanted to bring up here just now, you were factually wrong about several things and that was pointed out to you. To say you were ignorant of the actual facts is giving you the benefit of the doubt - it's about as far away from an insult as one can get. To say you don't know something is NOT an insult.

boydster

• Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2020, 01:18:07 PM »
I see you deleted your original post while I was replying so you could put together one that I'm sure gave you a very exciting rage boner. Congrats. Now please stop behaving like a spoiled child in S&C. We have AR for that.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2020, 01:23:21 PM »
This will allow me to better introduce the ignorants here firstly you.
This is a great example of how to take something that isn't necessarily an insult and then turn it into one. I really don't understand why you need to take things to extremes the way you so often do. In your quote that you wanted to bring up here just now, you were factually wrong about several things and that was pointed out to you. To say you were ignorant of the actual facts is giving you the benefit of the doubt - it's about as far away from an insult as one can get. To say you don't know something is NOT an insult.
You've previously removed "stupid arguments" from offensive. I use it very well now. Because there are people with so many stupid arguments here, including yours. And now you've legalized the ignorant. This gives me the right to combine both. Jackblack deliberately used similar phrases over and over, just like you described before, his aim was insulting. but you said "he pointed to your arguments" and did not punish.

Now you are telling "To say you don't know something is NOT an insult" but until now "ignorant" was agreed an insult. Even so, I have start to use this word because there are many ignorant here especially you and your twin souls. No problem in my side until you break the fair point.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2020, 01:26:02 PM »
I have not delete anything. I have just delete-post same thing with adding something before you post it. Stop double posting and behaving like an ignorant with extraordinary stupid double standarts with dishonest arguments.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2020, 11:51:54 PM »
I am asking once again: Did you allowed the usage of "pure BS" and "pathetic" after now or not. I will do a list of insults which you subjective management squad with extremely dishonored dishonest standarts have allowed and use them when required.

If you wish to claim such pure BS you will need to prove it.
You mean the same pathetic deflection?
According to the answer of management squad to this question; I will define his all arguments with these words, because all his arguments are so. Let me know, is it free after now, are you legalizing this insult too, or is not it an insult in your subjective double standart stupid world.

We need please a FE moderator here who is not an ignorant and not using dishonest double standarts with extraordinary stupid arguments, unlike boydster and others.

Sandokhan or Shifter can do it better than boydster and remained ignorant management squad with extremely stupid arguments with extraordinary dishonored dishonest double standarts. Because neither Sandokhan, nor Shifter have such an extremely ugly behave.

?

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2020, 12:14:03 AM »
If Jackblack bothers you so much then why are you not ignoring him?
You put me on ignore for offering you some advice and called me a globalist. You're entitled to that as far as I'm concerned.....but.....if it's so easy to put me and others on ignore then why do you have trouble putting someone on ignore who you believe is frustrating you to the point where you have to continually be asking for bans.

You're far from innocent in all this and it seems to be you instigating a large part.
One thing I don't like to see is for people to be asking for bans.

I don't know whether wise will see this post but, if not, no issue. If you do see this, wise....then spend more time on your thoughts and less time on getting frustrated.

I used to get frustrated and spout off but I've learned it serves no purpose in solving anything. Try to follow a similar route and tone your frustrations down.
JackBlack will be JackBlack. His insults are mild and his mass quotes can easily be condensed.

I'm guilty of mass quotes and I'm sure many condense or bypass mine. It's just how it is.