The face palm America thread

• 79 Replies

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
Re: The face palm America thread
« Reply #60 on: September 16, 2020, 03:02:26 AM »

America gave so much shit to the world.

Polio, Malaria, Smallpox, Rubella, Diphtheria, Yellow Fever, oh wait, those were cures.

Yeah but the vaccine as an invention was not American
https://www.historyofvaccines.org/timeline#EVT_1

That's like me making a product near identical to another persons work but calling it something different to say I invented it

You gave us 'The Simpsons'. Credit where its due. It provided the world a humorous documentary about life in America and American people.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 03:04:03 AM by Shifter »
RIP rabinoz. Forum legend

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #61 on: September 16, 2020, 06:38:39 AM »

Polio, Malaria, Smallpox, Rubella, Diphtheria, Yellow Fever, oh wait, those were cures.
Autism.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2020, 05:52:48 AM »

Polio,
Vaccine: Poland

Malaria,
Vaccine: Britain

Smallpox,

Rubella
Vaccine: USA

Diphtheria
Antitoxin: Germany

Yellow Fever
Vaccine: Japan, France, South Africa

, oh wait, those were cures.
USA, USA!

Well, you got one.  ::)
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2020, 08:26:49 PM »

Polio,
Vaccine: Poland

Malaria,

Smallpox,

Rubella
Vaccine: USA

Diphtheria
Antitoxin: Germany

Yellow Fever
Vaccine: Japan, France, South Africa

, oh wait, those were cures.
USA, USA!

Well, you got one.  ::)

shit    >:(

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #64 on: September 29, 2020, 10:49:07 AM »
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/518615-cream-of-wheat-removing-black-chef-from-packaging

Cream of Wheat will remove the Black chef that has appeared on its packaging since 1893, the brand’s parent company announced three months after launching a review on the packaging.

The parent company of Cream of Wheat, B&G Foods, confirmed to The Hill on Monday that the packaging will change.

"For years, the image of an African-American chef appeared on our Cream of Wheat packaging. While research indicates the image may be based upon an actual Chicago chef named Frank White, it reminds some consumers of earlier depictions they find offensive," the company said in a statement. "Therefore, we are removing the chef image from all Cream of Wheat packaging.”

The announcement comes after B&G Foods declared in June it would review its packaging to ensure “our brands do not inadvertently contribute to systemic racism.”

I don't why the image of a black man in a chef's hat would remind anyone of earlier offensive depictions of black men in advertising.  How does removing an image that isn't offensive help increase diversity and inclusion in advertising?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #65 on: September 29, 2020, 02:30:13 PM »
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/518615-cream-of-wheat-removing-black-chef-from-packaging

Cream of Wheat will remove the Black chef that has appeared on its packaging since 1893, the brand’s parent company announced three months after launching a review on the packaging.

The parent company of Cream of Wheat, B&G Foods, confirmed to The Hill on Monday that the packaging will change.

"For years, the image of an African-American chef appeared on our Cream of Wheat packaging. While research indicates the image may be based upon an actual Chicago chef named Frank White, it reminds some consumers of earlier depictions they find offensive," the company said in a statement. "Therefore, we are removing the chef image from all Cream of Wheat packaging.”

The announcement comes after B&G Foods declared in June it would review its packaging to ensure “our brands do not inadvertently contribute to systemic racism.”

I don't why the image of a black man in a chef's hat would remind anyone of earlier offensive depictions of black men in advertising.  How does removing an image that isn't offensive help increase diversity and inclusion in advertising?

I think it's not because of how the picture is used now, but because they were worried people would start looking at how and why it was first used (and of course it was racist). Which I guess didn't really work because now more people are gonna look at it but whatever.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rastus
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2020, 04:05:56 AM »
This is a few years old but is a huge WTF

https://www.fastcompany.com/3025173/the-countries-with-the-best-and-worst-food-systems

The Netherlands is the best place to eat overall, Chad the worst. The USA has the cheapest food in the world compared to the price of other goods, but falls down for food-related health problems. Cambodia has the healthiest food, but a lot of malnourished people as well.

Best Places To Eat
• The Netherlands
• France, Switzerland (equal score)
• Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Belgium (equal score)
• Ireland, Italy, Portugal, Luxembourg, Australia (equal score)

These are a few headlines from a new report that aims to give a rounded picture of national food systems. The study from Oxfam, a U.K. nonprofit, combines data for food availability, affordability, quality, and health outcomes. European nations mostly do best, with Holland, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, and Belgium taking the top spots. The first non-European country is Australia, in eighth place.

At the other end of the rankings of 125 countries are mostly African nations, with Ethiopia, Angola, and Madagascar after Chad. Yemen is the worst-performing non-African country, in 121st place. These countries suffer from high food costs and price volatility, poor conditions for food preparation, and food that lacks nutritional quality.

Many richer countries do well for some things, but not others. The U.S. is in 21st place, because although we have cheap food, we score poorly for quality and health issues. On the latter measure alone, the U.S. ranks in 120th place, with similar rates of obesity and diabetes as Saudi Arabia and Egypt. That’s largely because of diets in poorer communities, where “processed, high-fat foods are often significantly cheaper than fruit and vegetables.” Canada is in 25th place.

Out of 125 countries, America, one of the wealthiest and advanced nations on Earth, ranks 120. You barely edge out YEMEN!

Europe kicks the shit out of all of you like The Netherlands, France and you even let a scandi country like SWEDEN! That's right! The Swedes get the better of you! :D

Australia is the first non European country on the list at the top ranking 8 8)

Your neighbour Canada ranks 25th

So how the hell do you get to as low as some of the poorest, underdeveloped and corrupt nations?

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2020, 04:12:31 AM »

https://www.fastcompany.com/3025173/the-countries-with-the-best-and-worst-food-systems

The Netherlands is the best place to eat overall, Chad the worst. The USA has the cheapest food in the world compared to the price of other goods, but falls down for food-related health problems. Cambodia has the healthiest food, but a lot of malnourished people as well.

Best Places To Eat
• The Netherlands

These are a few headlines from a new report that aims to give a rounded picture of national food systems. The study from Oxfam, a U.K. nonprofit, combines data for food availability, affordability, quality, and health outcomes. European nations mostly do best, with Holland, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden, Austria, and Belgium taking the top spots. The first non-European country is Australia, in eighth place.

At the other end of the rankings of 125 countries are mostly African nations, with Ethiopia, Angola, and Madagascar after Chad. Yemen is the worst-performing non-African country, in 121st place. These countries suffer from high food costs and price volatility, poor conditions for food preparation, and food that lacks nutritional quality.

Many richer countries do well for some things, but not others. The U.S. is in 21st place, because although we have cheap food, we score poorly for quality and health issues. On the latter measure alone, the U.S. ranks in 120th place, with similar rates of obesity and diabetes as Saudi Arabia and Egypt. That’s largely because of diets in poorer communities, where “processed, high-fat foods are often significantly cheaper than fruit and vegetables.” Canada is in 25th place.

Out of 125 countries, America, one of the wealthiest and advanced nations on Earth, ranks 120. You barely edge out YEMEN!

Europe kicks the shit out of all of you like The Netherlands, France and you even let a scandi country like SWEDEN! That's right! The Swedes get the better of you! :D

So how the hell do you get to as low as some of the poorest, underdeveloped and corrupt nations?

Wow. Read your post again and report back. I’ll wait.

Edit:I still can’t get over this. How stupid are you? It’s right in your fucking post. Your gotcha moment here is really just you flexing yourself stupidity.

Fucking durr

« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 04:25:54 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2020, 04:58:39 AM »

Best Places To Eat
• The Netherlands

Wow. Read your post again and report back. I’ll wait.

Edit:I still can’t get over this. How stupid are you? It’s right in your fucking post. Your gotcha moment here is really just you flexing yourself stupidity.

Fucking durr

Whoa! The language? Triggered much?? Couldn't get it up last night? Or since your memory serves you? Wow!

because although we have cheap food, we score poorly for quality and health issues. On the latter measure alone, the U.S. ranks in 120th place, with similar rates of obesity and diabetes as Saudi Arabia and Egypt. That’s largely because of diets in poorer communities, where “processed, high-fat foods are often significantly cheaper than fruit and vegetables.” Canada is in 25th place.

Take your fail someplace else Triggered man!!  8) ;D 8) ;D 8)

(and the potty mouth too)

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2020, 05:06:49 AM »
Yes in one category we ranked 120th. Total US ranked 21st. Ahead of Canada. Not 120th as you claimed.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2020, 05:10:12 AM »
Yes in one category we ranked 120th. Total US ranked 21st. Ahead of Canada. Not 120th as you claimed.

There now. A post without the foul mouthed potty language wasn't so hard now after all  8)

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2020, 05:12:32 AM »
$1000 and i’ll remove my posts so you can save face.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 08:25:51 AM by sokarul »
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2020, 09:55:37 AM »
$1000 and i’ll remove my posts so you can save face.
He'd have to remove his own posts, too.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2020, 09:57:45 AM »
He could do that.
 The longer he waits the more people see his stupidity.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2020, 10:30:38 AM »
He could do that.

LOL

You actually think there is 'face' to save on a flat earth forum where no one knows who each other is. You are a classic moron

Why would I remove any posts anyway? This thread is a giant 'how to trigger sokarul' and it's funny as hell. I'll leave it

Also, beg elsewhere. No one wants to give you $1000 so you can blow it on your shitbox car trying to impress ladies that will never be able to get past your balding red head

Your existence is another reason why America is a giant face palm lol

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #75 on: October 04, 2020, 12:57:55 PM »
He could do that.

LOL

You actually think there is 'face' to save on a flat earth forum where no one knows who each other is. You are a classic moron
I guess I was correct all along. You enjoy saying stupid and incorrect things.

Why would I remove any posts anyway? This thread is a giant 'how to trigger sokarul' and it's funny as hell. I'll leave it
You demonstrated your inability to read and comprehend a simple article.

Also, beg elsewhere. No one wants to give you $1000 so you can blow it on your shitbox car trying to impress ladies that will never be able to get past your balding red head
Not knowing what I drive is eating you isn't it? Must be why you try to one up all the time.

Your existence is another reason why America is a giant face palm lol
Having a science degree is bad? I believe you think that.

It's always everyone else's fault when you say something stupid.

This might help you.

https://www.youtube.com/user/scishowkids
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #76 on: October 04, 2020, 01:38:14 PM »
I don't give a shit what you ride. I know you're failure to even say the brand of what it is is pretty much evidence of your own embarrassment of it

You sound like the kind of guy whose rims are worth more than the car. Whatever you want to blow your load on. Not my business. Zero f#&ks given

You weren't right. America is a lousy country when it comes to your food quality and standards. It is a shocking indictment that you rate among countries like Yemen or Chad. FFS man! Aren't you guys a wealthy country? World leader? Blessed by God?

Enjoy your high fructose corn syrup! Loser. ::)

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #77 on: October 04, 2020, 02:02:07 PM »
I don't give a shit what you ride. I know you're failure to even say the brand of what it is is pretty much evidence of your own embarrassment of it
lol

You sound like the kind of guy whose rims are worth more than the car. Whatever you want to blow your load on. Not my business.
Car >40k. Rims for snow tires 1K. 40K > 1k.

Zero f#&ks given
"My smartfortwo is faster than your car."

You weren't right. America is a lousy country when it comes to your food quality and standards. It is a shocking indictment that you rate among countries like Yemen or Chad. FFS man! Aren't you guys a wealthy country? World leader? Blessed by God?
We rank better than Canada overall. On Health issues the U.S. ranks in 120th place. There was no info about other countries ratings in that category.  I'm not sure why you are incorrectly grouping us with Yemen and Chad.
Enjoy your high fructose corn syrup! Loser. ::)
Enjoy the reading comprehension of a 5 year old.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Shifter

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #78 on: October 04, 2020, 02:15:03 PM »
Yemen ranks 121 as it said. Given the list was out of 125 and it says Chad ranked the lowest, the simple powers of deduction (you obviously lack) would tell us Chad ranks 125

Also if you bothered to click the link it would have its own link to the study which you could download.

My Smart Fortwo being faster than your car is simply a fact when you don't even put your car up to compete. Happy to amend that statement. You could say you own a Ford Pinto and I'll say 'Yep. Beats my Smart'. Currently you haven't got anything

Anyway, this is not the angry ranting forum. I know you like to treat every thread as if it's angry ranting (probably because you're a bitter and twisted munted Yankee). You want to circle jerk more, go there and I'll take your stinky bait. I'm done with you up here. My next post here will be of another sorry embarrassing excuse synonymous with America as is the topic. I know reading comprehension is hard for you. The quality of American education is woeful on the world stage

sokarul

• Discount Chemist
« Reply #79 on: October 04, 2020, 02:24:44 PM »
Yemen ranks 121 as it said. Given the list was out of 125 and it says Chad ranked the lowest, the simple powers of deduction (you obviously lack) would tell us Chad ranks 125
Why do you dig so much? Those are total ranks, of which the US ranked 21st. That is far from 121st and 125th, wouldn't you agree? 

Also if you bothered to click the link it would have its own link to the study which you could download.
The strange thing is I have it open. You just don't understand it.

My Smart Fortwo being faster than your car is simply a fact when you don't even put your car up to compete. Happy to amend that statement. You could say you own a Ford Pinto and I'll say 'Yep. Beats my Smart'. Currently you haven't got anything
I'm sure you believe that.

Anyway, this is not the angry ranting forum. I know you like to treat every thread as if it's angry ranting (probably because you're a bitter and twisted munted Yankee). You want to circle jerk more, go there and I'll take your stinky bait. I'm done with you up here. My next post here will be of another sorry embarrassing excuse synonymous with America as is the topic. I know reading comprehension is hard for you. The quality of American education is woeful on the world stage
I think we all know it's too late to hide your fail. I can tutor you for $100 an hr if you would like.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER