The face palm America thread

• 82 Replies

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
Re: The face palm America thread
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2020, 04:23:00 PM »
Here is a picture I think sums up why America is not only morbidly obese, but conditioned to think it's actually normal and not at all a big deal

On second thought, not only do they think these burgers are a big deal, they think they are a great deal!!

Shifter that dude in the bottom pic is not even American. You sound ridiculous with all the ways you down America. The only thing you know about it is what you see on tv or the net. That doesn't make you an expert on America as you seem to think you are.

How do you know he's not American?

The point of the photo was not about the guy eating it as much that a shitty unhealthy greasy meal not even a dog would want to eat is synonymous with America

Like, no one would look at that photo and think 'Australia'. Or any other country in the world other than America

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2020, 05:07:41 PM »
Facepalm Australia  :o

An Australian resident is busted for using a social media platform to claiming he does not use social media but internet sleuths discovered he had indeed posted a picture of a bathtub and joined an obscure group going by the name 'Brotherhood of the Dome' in an equally obscure forum called 'The Flat Earth Society'.
FTFY
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2020, 03:30:55 AM »
He is American and a journalist for Business Insider.

Like, no one would look at that photo and think 'Australia'. Or any other country in the world other than America
You are catching up fast

In 2017-18, the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ National Health Survey showed that two thirds (67.0%) of Australian adults were overweight or obese (12.5 million people), an increase from 63.4% in 2014-15. The National Health Survey also indicated that almost one quarter (24.9%) of children aged 5-17 years were overweight or obese in 2017-18 (17% overweight and 8.1% obese).
Go go go!

Let's face it though, obesity has nothing to do with gimmick restaurants  - it's about how lifestyles and diets have changed over time - something that's difficult to unpick and solve.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2020, 04:06:58 AM »
He is American and a journalist for Business Insider.

You are catching up fast

In 2017-18, the Australian Bureau of Statistics’ National Health Survey showed that two thirds (67.0%) of Australian adults were overweight or obese (12.5 million people), an increase from 63.4% in 2014-15. The National Health Survey also indicated that almost one quarter (24.9%) of children aged 5-17 years were overweight or obese in 2017-18 (17% overweight and 8.1% obese).
Go go go!

Let's face it though, obesity has nothing to do with gimmick restaurants  - it's about how lifestyles and diets have changed over time - something that's difficult to unpick and solve.

No argument about us catching up. America is spreading is brand of sickness and poor health all over the world  :-[

Nah, but in reality, it's about individual choices. You can choose to make your own sandwich with healthy ingredients and eat in moderation or you eat a sloppy shitty quadruple bypass burger with flatliner fries and wash it down with a sugary soda while you binge some stupid 'reality TV' on Netflix or whatever.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2020, 04:15:21 AM »
TBH, it's not just Americans;

According to this flight,

Distance of my map: absent.

Rio isn't exist on my map, hence, I don't want to talk about it.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2020, 09:37:52 AM »
Here's a facepalm for Australia https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-09-09/canberra-radio-newsreader-told-to-pay-transgender-activist-10000/12642722
Ludicrous.

Wow, so 'liking' a post can net you a $10K fine because another can feel insulted by it. You see? Social media is the devil

Next thing you know our own thoughts will get us into trouble should somebody take umbrage to it

Know your place

« Reply #38 on: September 09, 2020, 11:38:44 AM »
SJW on both sides.
Extreme is extreme.
From the most fragile of PC to the Rittenhouses and Fuckercarlsons.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #39 on: September 09, 2020, 12:54:16 PM »
The government shouldn't be rewarding the extremes, though. Rittenhouse is in jail and charged with homicide, and in the other case the gov awarded someone $10,000 for getting his feelings hurt.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #40 on: September 09, 2020, 03:41:22 PM »
When I was visiting South Korea last they were selling "Pie Shakes" which is exactly what it sounds like. Take a slice of pie and put it in a blender with ice cream.

America doesn't have a monopoly on bad food. :)

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #41 on: September 09, 2020, 03:45:13 PM »
When I was visiting South Korea last they were selling "Pie Shakes" which is exactly what it sounds like. Take a slice of pie and put it in a blender with ice cream.

Now I must make a chocolate cream pie shake.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #42 on: September 09, 2020, 03:59:53 PM »

Now I must make a chocolate cream pie shake.

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2020, 04:31:44 PM »
The government shouldn't be rewarding the extremes, though. Rittenhouse is in jail and charged with homicide, and in the other case the gov awarded someone $10,000 for getting his feelings hurt.

Exactly!!!!
Fine people on both sides.
One group just wants to exist with equal rights.
The other, wants former to not be alive.
Gee...

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #44 on: September 09, 2020, 04:51:12 PM »
This is deserving of a face palm...

President Trump has just released his shortlist for candidates for the Supreme Court. Here is a sneak preview of a few of the names on the list:
Senator Tom Cotton
Senator Josh Hawley
Senator Ted Cruz
And more…
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #45 on: September 09, 2020, 06:18:21 PM »

Exactly!!!!
Fine people on both sides.
One group just wants to exist with equal rights.
The other, wants former to not be alive.
Gee...

Do you really think liking a mean post is the same as shooting someone?

Lorddave

« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2020, 12:05:59 AM »
This is deserving of a face palm...

President Trump has just released his shortlist for candidates for the Supreme Court. Here is a sneak preview of a few of the names on the list:
Senator Tom Cotton
Senator Josh Hawley
Senator Ted Cruz
And more…

Quote from: Trump
Over the next four years, the next president will choose hundreds of federal judges and one, two, three, four Supreme Court justices,

Wow.  4 supreme court justices?  Anyone else think thats alot?  Like isn't 4 the number of justices he hasn't appointed?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2020, 06:45:31 AM »

Well, eat some pie with ice cream and isn't that what it essentially becomes in your mouth?

« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2020, 07:33:11 AM »
Its just not the same.
The mouth feel didnt start out as slurry.

Also
'Merica.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.themarysue.com/taste-test-jones-soda-thanksgiving-pack/amp/

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2020, 01:36:14 PM »

Well, eat some pie with ice cream and isn't that what it essentially becomes in your mouth?

Not when you have a burger for dinner, a pie for desert and a few pie-shakes to wash it all down with. That's extra pie. :)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2020, 10:33:28 PM »

America is spreading is brand of sickness and poor health all over the world  :-[

Yep, America makes you eat poorly.

Amazing how you can't take any responsibility for your own actions.
You are so weak and intellectually feeble that you blame the USofA
for your inability to cook your own health dinner.

Freaking pathetic.   

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #51 on: September 10, 2020, 10:47:02 PM »

America is spreading is brand of sickness and poor health all over the world  :-[

Freaking pathetic.

Hey, I'm doing fine, I don't buy into that rubbish myself. And thankfully that crappy high fructose corn syrup hasn't made its way to Australia yet. I feel sorry for you guys having so much of your food laced with it

High fructose corn syrup..... Another face palm for America. And to think its marketed as a healthy sugar alternative lololololol

I suppose Monsanto needed a way to dump their GMO corn on the public

Know your place

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2020, 04:30:22 AM »

I mean this is sad;

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-hunter-14-dies-run-corn-harvester-reports

But, but.... unless the US are using stealth harvesters, can this happen?
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Lorddave

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2020, 07:49:44 AM »

I mean this is sad;

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-hunter-14-dies-run-corn-harvester-reports

But, but.... unless the US are using stealth harvesters, can this happen?

Why not?  I sure as hell don't always wake up and if he was on drugs or something, its even harder.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2020, 07:52:55 AM »

Freaking pathetic.

Hey, I'm doing fine, I don't buy into that rubbish myself. And thankfully that crappy high fructose corn syrup hasn't made its way to Australia yet. I feel sorry for you guys having so much of your food laced with it

High fructose corn syrup..... Another face palm for America. And to think its marketed as a healthy sugar alternative lololololol

Hate to rain you your little girl parade but GMO corn is used all over the world and it’s not all from Monsanto.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #55 on: September 14, 2020, 10:31:35 AM »
Actually, most of the corn grown in the US is used for animal feed, bio-fuel or export.  Only a small percentage is used for human consumption (including HFCS).
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Lorddave

« Reply #56 on: September 14, 2020, 10:44:51 AM »
Actually, most of the corn grown in the US is used for animal feed, bio-fuel or export.  Only a small percentage is used for human consumption (including HFCS).

And the only reason its used for HFCS is because its much cheaper than sugar.  In Europe, its about the same price.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #57 on: September 14, 2020, 09:19:36 PM »

Hate to rain you your little girl parade but GMO corn is used all over the world and it’s not all from Monsanto.

Also it's dent corn not used for corn on the cob.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #58 on: September 15, 2020, 02:55:51 AM »

Freaking pathetic.

Oh, shit like 'Bayer'? Same shit, same stink

Thankfully, I am not conned into buying margarine or that canola oil BS so I'm safe there

I dont have a problem with GM foods per say. If it is to increase yields, add nutritional value, etc sure. It's the pointless crap like 'Roundup ready' crops that allow the crops to be doused with herbicide (and Roundup is noted as 'probably carcinogenic to humans)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glyphosate#Lawsuits_claiming_liability_for_cancer

In March 2015, the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), an intergovernmental agency forming part of the World Health Organization of the United Nations, published a summary of their forthcoming monograph on glyphosate, and classified glyphosate as "probably carcinogenic in humans" (category 2A) based on epidemiological studies, animal studies, and in vitro studies. It noted that there was "limited evidence" of carcinogenicity in humans for non-Hodgkin lymphoma. The IARC classifies substances for their carcinogenic potential, and "a few positive findings can be enough to

America gave so much shit to the world. Agent Orange, DDT, CFC, leaded gasoline and basically anything from Monsanto etc.

Yeah, thanks guys. Really appreciate it

Thomas Midgley Jr
This guy is a dickhead and our entire planet would have been better off if his mum took it up the arse that fateful night. Sucked in about the way he died. Deserved.

Know your place

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #59 on: September 16, 2020, 02:46:17 AM »

America gave so much shit to the world.

Polio, Malaria, Smallpox, Rubella, Diphtheria, Yellow Fever, oh wait, those were cures.