Photon Satelite

• 37 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Photon Satelite
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2020, 06:14:12 AM »
Whatever. I am divorced once and I have three daughters, etc.

I am disappointed that divorced father with five sons, Mr. Lone Skum, CEO SpaceBS, is still around.

So what is the limit for the number of sons one is allowed to have and get a divorce?

You have three sons and thats ok, but five is over the line?  Who makes these rules?

What the heck does how many divorces and sons you have do with space travel?  If Elon only had four sons, would space travel be real?

You are certified.

We are off topic but let's face it. Lone Skum is just an actor (no sons, no ex-wives, etc.) playing electric car/Mars rockets CEO. A really boring type. But Americans love him. Because they too would love to be electric car/Mars rockets CEOs paid by CXA and FBX and XSA. So US media must play along. It is religious. So US Congress and the White House play along. It is politics. What a show. They should have free trips to space! Beacuse they are no return.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2020, 06:30:04 AM »

I am disappointed that divorced father with five sons, Mr. Lone Skum, CEO SpaceBS, is still around.

So what is the limit for the number of sons one is allowed to have and get a divorce?

You have three sons and thats ok, but five is over the line?  Who makes these rules?

What the heck does how many divorces and sons you have do with space travel?  If Elon only had four sons, would space travel be real?

You are certified.

We are off topic but let's face it. Lone Skum is just an actor (no sons, no ex-wives, etc.) playing electric car/Mars rockets CEO. A really boring type. But Americans love him. Because they too would love to be electric car/Mars rockets CEOs paid by CXA and FBX and XSA. So US media must play along. It is religious. So US Congress and the White House play along. It is politics. What a show. They should have free trips to space! Beacuse they are no return.

Every post of yours is an off topic crazed ranting ramble giving a glimpse into the insane made up world you live in.

Par for the course.  Nothing unusual to see here.  :)

Heiwa

« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2020, 06:38:04 AM »

You are certified.

Every post of yours is an off topic crazed ranting ramble giving a glimpse into the insane made up world you live in.

Par for the course.  Nothing unusual to see here.  :)
No, I just watch the world from my roof garden. I feel sorry for people living in it down below. I have a nice life. And you? Happy? No medical or economic problems?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2020, 06:39:51 AM »
No, I just watch the world from my roof garden. I feel sorry for people living in it down below. I have a nice life. And you? Happy? No medical or economic problems?

Why do you feel sorry for them?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2020, 07:05:30 AM »
I just watched a video with a rocket lifting off and disappearing into the sky to reach high altitude. Then something drops down from the sky and lands.
Lone Musk suggests it is the same rocket.
The person who filmed the rocket taking off and landing suggests that it's the same rocket too.  So do the people who watched the event from start to finish.  Who are you to tell them that they're wrong?

Musk says he is divorced after his wife produced five sons with him. I don't believe anything of what he is saying.
That's alright, nobody believes anything of what you're saying either.
False photos, films, etc, are part of many manipulations incl. rocket landings...
Sounds more like false accusations on your part.

What does Musk's divorce or number of children have to do with anything?  How weak is your argument if you need to attack someone's personal life?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2020, 09:14:59 AM »

What does Musk's divorce or number of children have to do with anything?  How weak is your argument if you need to attack someone's personal life?

Everything. Lone Skum sells unsafe space trips that cannot be done! Easy to prove! He is also involved with electric cars, and I always have my doubts about car sales persons. With five sons!
What do you do for a living?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2020, 10:25:08 AM »

Everything.
Such as...

Lone Skum sells unsafe space trips that cannot be done! Easy to prove!
Then prove it to NASA.

He is also involved with electric cars, and I always have my doubts about car sales persons.
Aren't electric cars a good thing?

With five sons!
And a daughter.  So what?  Is there anything wrong with having children?

None of your business, so please stop asking.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #37 on: September 09, 2020, 10:34:40 AM »

Everything.
Such as...

Lone Skum sells unsafe space trips that cannot be done! Easy to prove!
Then prove it to NASA.

He is also involved with electric cars, and I always have my doubts about car sales persons.
Aren't electric cars a good thing?

With five sons!
And a daughter.  So what?  Is there anything wrong with having children?

None of your business, so please stop asking.
Ok!