The sun<3

• 1 Replies
The sun<3
« on: September 02, 2020, 05:35:29 PM »
Hi all, after reading about flat earth Iím starting to believe this may actually be the real truth. However Ive been confused about the gravity theories. Several say that gravity doesnít exist, and others say it does. I was wondering if someone could explain to me how the sun stays up in the sky? Is it attached to the dome or does it have no weight therefore does not fall down to earth?
Thank you everyone <3

faded mike

• new world tattoo drill scar
Re: The sun<3
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 02:51:40 PM »
Hi FEIRAB

I don't know the answer to your question, I am mostly aware that the curvature is something i have looked for and often seen absent. So this is a question way beyond what i ciould explain. But gravity is a huge issue of course - that is what supposedly makes the earth a sphere, and makes it orbit the sun. 

One of thge solidest theories i know a bit about is that everthing is a live and consciousness is inherent in all things, and that it is sentimentalty and karma that keep things at the level they are at. All of the particles of a certain level have a conscious relationship with all of the other particles at that level. Also that gravity works something like train tracks - in flat lines(?) i believe... sorry not sure if i got this explanantion quite correct - it is more or less from the budhist teachings - i believe it is a good explanation.

I got that from the Falun Dafa(meditation/qigong/moral teachiing truth compassion tolerance) teachings, not form flat earth teachings, but thought i'd share anyway. The teacher of Falun Dafa says that gravity doesnot exist as do a lot of flat earth believers.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 11:47:43 PM by faded mike »
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy