The sun<3

• 3 Replies
The sun<3
« on: September 02, 2020, 05:35:29 PM »
Hi all, after reading about flat earth I’m starting to believe this may actually be the real truth. However Ive been confused about the gravity theories. Several say that gravity doesn’t exist, and others say it does. I was wondering if someone could explain to me how the sun stays up in the sky? Is it attached to the dome or does it have no weight therefore does not fall down to earth?
Thank you everyone <3

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
Re: The sun<3
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2020, 02:51:40 PM »
Hi FEIRAB

I don't know the answer to your question, I am mostly aware that the curvature is something i have looked for and often seen absent. So this is a question way beyond what i ciould explain. But gravity is a huge issue of course - that is what supposedly makes the earth a sphere, and makes it orbit the sun. 

One of thge solidest theories i know a bit about is that everthing is a live and consciousness is inherent in all things, and that it is sentimentalty and karma that keep things at the level they are at. All of the particles of a certain level have a conscious relationship with all of the other particles at that level. Also that gravity works something like train tracks - in flat lines(?) i believe... sorry not sure if i got this explanantion quite correct - it is more or less from the budhist teachings - i believe it is a good explanation.

I got that from the Falun Dafa(meditation/qigong/moral teachiing truth compassion tolerance) teachings, not form flat earth teachings, but thought i'd share anyway. The teacher of Falun Dafa says that gravity doesnot exist as do a lot of flat earth believers.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 11:47:43 PM by faded mike »
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 02:45:22 AM »
Hi all, after reading about flat earth I’m starting to believe this may actually be the real truth. However Ive been confused about the gravity theories. Several say that gravity doesn’t exist, and others say it does. I was wondering if someone could explain to me how the sun stays up in the sky? Is it attached to the dome or does it have no weight therefore does not fall down to earth?
Thank you everyone <3

There has never been any gravitons detected to confirm gravity. Whatever it is we are trying to understand is but a piece in a jigsaw with infinite pieces. It is not something a human mind can grasp.

The sun is part of our system, it is not a seperate entity. I theorise that there are many solid structures in place that are phase shifted from our reality but still interact with it eg like another dimensional space

For example they say everything we see only makes up about 4% of the universe. So where is everything else? It's here, but not able to be interacted with from our 3D space. The same way if a being living in a 2D flat land could not interact or see objects as they are in the 3D space

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 01:57:39 AM »
Hi all, after reading about flat earth I’m starting to believe this may actually be the real truth.

I strongly caution you against that.  Belief got us into this mess. It won't help us to dig our way out.

Belief has no place in knowledge/fact, most especially scientific. Seek to KNOW the shape of the world instead of believe.

I was wondering if someone could explain to me how the sun stays up in the sky? Is it attached to the dome or does it have no weight therefore does not fall down to earth?

Sure, keeping in mind that no one knows the answer to this question and all we can do is speculate.

Some speculations include :

The sun is outside of "the dome".
The sun is affixed to "the dome".
The sun is inside "the dome".
The sun we see is a reflection/refraction of the real light source.
The sun is a plasma/ionization effect, the light of which is coming from our air - not a "separate body".  The energy source that causes this luminescense may be invisible to us.

Personally, as I recognize that gravitation is fictional/non-real - it is more pleasing/consistent to speculate that the sun is really above our heads, and may have significant weight, but if so likely has an extremely low density. Otherwise it would violate the law of gravity (very different than gravitation, the law of gravity is millenia old).

If the sun is a tangible/material object (which it may not be, as speculated above), then it may well be "floating" above us.