Questions about the bending of space-time?

• 29 Replies
Questions about the bending of space-time?
« on: August 31, 2020, 12:21:40 AM »
Mass curve space around it if placed in space anywhere in the universe. Atomic particles, which all matters composed of, might have bent space-time slightly. Nuclei are about 100,000 times smaller than the atoms they’re housed in.  Atoms are the building blocks of matter therefore if 99.999% of our body is empty then aren’t all these celestial bodies as well. My questions are

Space-time is bent externally if we consider the whole mass of earth as a single closed mass

Space-time is bent within the earth if we consider the atomic particles of the whole mass of earth individually.

Shouldn’t the bending in space-time be equivalent in both cases?

Why would both time and space be bent externally at a distance, not even touched by a mass when they both (space and time) also exist within the mass of the subject? -

Mass can't occupy time but occupies space in time "t" therefore how are these incompatible two things connected as space-time?

Gravity is the property due to which things falls on mass, not mass therefore how it bends light

Similarly, if an atomic particle can bend space-time then would it change the shape of atom/compound too?

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Questions about the bending of space-time?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2020, 12:54:26 AM »
There are many questions of time spent in space. Right now today three spacecrafts have departed Earth at high speed to spend time in space to arrive planet Mars next year at 0 speed. It is suggested that their trajectories are banana bent in space-time! http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm . I don't think they are bent at all.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2020, 01:10:57 AM »
There are many questions of time spent in space. Right now today three spacecrafts have departed Earth at high speed to spend time in space to arrive planet Mars next year at 0 speed. It is suggested that their trajectories are banana bent in space-time! http://heiwaco.com/moontravel.htm . I don't think they are bent at all.

Is every thread just about you promoting your website or do you actually have something to add? Are you that desperate for attention that you still think a 1996 page view counter means anything?

EEK, what do you mean exactly regarding, "Space-time is bent within the earth if we consider the atomic particles of the whole mass of earth individually"?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2020, 01:14:02 AM »
There are more difficult questions than each other here. It is almost impossible to answer all of them correctly. That's why I will say my thoughts on this topic in general.

Twisting the space-time curve does not make an object inaccessible, only visually invisible. The most effective method known to bend the spacetime curve is to create an intense magnetic field around an object. In this case, the space-time curve bends around the object and travels around it without touching it. In such a situation the object seems inaccessible because it cannot be seen.

I want to illustrate this to you by a drawing in order to show how it works:

You cannot reach the target object visually or physically here. Because when you move towards here, the space-time curve guides you outward. In the meantime, while you think that you are going straight, the road actually got longer. This situation is also the way to reach the middle object. In other words, if an object gives different results when you measure its distance from two seemingly equal places, it is understood that it is there.

This can be found more easily by following the increase in the strength of the magnetic fields by using an Electromagnetic Field Meter.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2020, 06:21:37 AM »
Gravity is the property due to which things falls on mass, not mass therefore how it bends light

Mass tells space-time how to curve, and space-time tells mass how to move. -- John Wheeler

Since mass and energy are equivalent, light moves along curved space-time just like mass.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Heiwa

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 07:33:23 AM »

Is every thread just about you promoting your website or do you actually have something to add? Are you that desperate for attention that you still think a 1996 page view counter means anything?

EEK, what do you mean exactly regarding, "Space-time is bent within the earth if we consider the atomic particles of the whole mass of earth individually"?
?? I don't promote my website. Topic is bending space-time and I just promote three companies  desperately going to planet Mars right now through banana bent space-time. I describe them at my site and to save space-time I just link to my site. Anything wrong?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 07:39:41 AM »
Anything wrong?

Other than every single thing on your entire web site, nothing at all.

Heiwa

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2020, 07:58:08 AM »
Anything wrong?

Thanks for visiting my website. Just copy/paste what is wrong and I will correct it.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 08:36:02 AM »
Anything wrong?

Thanks for visiting my website. Just copy/paste what is wrong and I will correct it.

You could start by deleting all of the unfounded, wrong and crazy conspiracy theories on there.  Like I said, everything.

Not that it would happen, I've not seen a single instance of you ever accepting even slightly that you might be wrong about anything at all.

Heiwa

« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2020, 08:45:31 AM »
Anything wrong?

You could start by deleting all of the unfounded, wrong and crazy conspiracy theories on there.  Like I said, everything.

Not that it would happen, I've not seen a single instance of you ever accepting even slightly that you might be wrong about anything at all.
Correct. My website is correct so I refer to it to save time/energy when discussing with people.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2020, 09:10:39 AM »
Anything wrong?

Correct. My website is correct so I refer to it to save time/energy when discussing with people.

Maybe I should do that.  Here is why you are wrong about everything.

https://www.wikipedia.org/

« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2020, 10:18:52 AM »
Since mass and energy are equivalent, light moves along curved space-time just like mass.
If mass and energy are equivalent, then why light doesn’t bend space-time. similarly, what is net effect of space-time (similar to the waves formed behind moving boats, called wakes.) that regains its original position on the velocity of mass that moves forward in its orbit?

Mass tells space-time how to curve, and space-time tells mass how to move. -- John Wheeler
The question is how?How about if i say "it is earth who tells masses to fall on it" Easy, no need to model gravity.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2020, 10:21:12 AM »
If mass and energy are equivalent, then why light doesn’t bend space-time.

Light does bend space-time.

Google a "kugelblitz" for more information.

Heiwa

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2020, 10:29:42 AM »
Anything wrong?

Thanks. Yes, wikipedia is wrong about a lot. That's why I have my own website. Do you have one?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2020, 10:33:04 AM »
This had the makings of being a deep discussion. Now it's just Heiwa promoting his website

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2020, 10:36:35 AM »
This had the makings of being a deep discussion. Now it's just Heiwa promoting his website

I'm not sure if going back to "Would the Earth weigh less if we added up all it's parts instead of weight it all at once?" is THAT big of an improvement.  :P

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2020, 10:37:19 AM »
Anything wrong?

Thanks. Yes, wikipedia is wrong about a lot. That's why I have my own website. Do you have one?

I have a website, not that I'd post it on a forum filled with people who can't figure out how soap works.  :o

Heiwa

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2020, 10:37:39 AM »

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kugelblitz_(astrophysics)

Heiwa

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2020, 10:39:01 AM »
Anything wrong?

I have a website, not that I'd post it on a forum filled with people who can't figure out how soap works.  :o
You have a website? I doubt it.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2020, 10:40:42 AM »
Anything wrong?

Well maybe making a web site was extremely hard and confusing for you so you doubt anyone else could make one but it's not THAT hard.

Everyone on this forum could have their own web site in 5 minutes if they wanted to.

Heiwa

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2020, 10:45:32 AM »
Anything wrong?

Well maybe making a web site was extremely hard and confusing for you so you doubt anyone else could make one but it's not THAT hard.

Everyone on this forum could have their own web site in 5 minutes if they wanted to.
Just link to your website and we can discuss.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2020, 10:54:17 AM »
Anything wrong?

Just link to your website and we can discuss.
Nope.

I'm not here to self-promote my website, like some people.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2020, 11:14:56 AM »
Unless Anders has a million euro challenge about General Relativity, let's not let him hijack this thread.

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2020, 11:30:57 AM »

this means light should bend the curved path  (space-time) more instead of following it

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2020, 11:34:30 AM »

this means light should bend the curved path  (space-time) more instead of following it

Why?

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2020, 11:43:38 AM »

Why?
you said earlier "Light does bend space-time."

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2020, 12:06:57 PM »

Who says that light can't do both bend space-time and follow its curvature in the same way that mass does?  You have to do the actual math to see how much of which it does.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2020, 12:18:07 PM »

Why?

I did, and it does.

Why do you think light should bend space more than it follows it?

Can you show me in Einstein's field equations how you think light and space should interact?

« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2020, 10:42:06 PM »

Why?

I did, and it does.

Can you show me in Einstein's field equations how you think light and space should interact?
more means - a spacetime which is already bent by a mass, light bends it more. can a mass or light bend time really?? please answer all the question in original post

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2020, 05:46:59 AM »

I did, and it does.

more means - a spacetime which is already bent by a mass, light bends it more. can a mass or light bend time really??

Yes, mass can bend space-time. This has been shown again and again through many observations and experiments both in light being bent by space and time being slowed down by mass and velocity. It's well studied, and there is a huge amount of evidence verifying it.

please answer all the question in original post

I'm not sure why I should answer all your questions when you have shown that when I do, you just say they are lies or conspiracies.