Hurricane Laura

• 12 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Hurricane Laura
« on: August 26, 2020, 05:12:41 PM »
Looks like a monster. I hope anyone living in its path has evacuated.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Re: Hurricane Laura
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 08:18:00 PM »
Stay safe!
"Deep Throat: Mister Mulder, why are those like yourself, who believe in the existence of extraterrestrial life on this Earth, not dissuaded by all the evidence to the contrary?
Mulder: Because, all the evidence to the contrary is not entirely dissuasive."

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 04:20:38 AM »
This is going to terrible, shit.
):

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 05:45:46 AM »
2020 mankind is sure getting its arse kicked... :(

Hopefully politics doesn't user it to score points. Or try to look like the smartest person ever suggesting to 'nuke' it...

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 11:08:37 AM »
Lots of destruction in the Lake Charles area.

Laura is a tropical storm now, but still with 40-50mph winds and flooding rain.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2020, 11:23:36 AM »

Hopefully politics doesn't user it to score points. Or try to look like the smartest person ever suggesting to 'nuke' it...
You are the only one trying to use this to score ORANGE MAN BAD internet brownie points.
):

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2020, 11:25:36 AM »
"Engineer work teams with the 843rd Engineer Co. clear debris from roadways in Lake Charles during the aftermath  of #Laura. Currently we have 17 teams across the state assisting local and state agencies to protectwhatmatters"

https://twitter.com/LANationalGuard/status/1299028912253685760/photo/1
):

Denspressure

• What do you, value?
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2020, 11:26:37 AM »
Looks like there was a chemical fire... lets hope there wont be long-term effects of chemical particles raining down.

https://www.cbsnews.com/live-updates/hurricane-laura-storm-category-2-track-path-forecast-today-2020-08-27/#post-update-ca486df2

Still a mass power outage.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2020, 11:29:12 AM by Denspressure »
):

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2020, 02:21:49 PM »

You are the only one trying to use this to score ORANGE MAN BAD internet brownie points.

I don't need to do anything. He does a good job of demonstrating that himself. Just look how he treated Peurto Rico after hurricane Maria

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-puerto-rico-new-storm

It shouldn't matter where it hits or who it hurts. Get in there and fix it. Even if it hits a region filled with 'never trumpers'.

National disaster relief should not come with a side order of politics

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2020, 02:54:13 PM »

I don't need to do anything. He does a good job of demonstrating that himself. Just look how he treated Peurto Rico after hurricane Maria

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/08/donald-trump-puerto-rico-new-storm

It shouldn't matter where it hits or who it hurts. Get in there and fix it. Even if it hits a region filled with 'never trumpers'.

National disaster relief should not come with a side order of politics

It should be something like... this. Obama didn't tell Chris Christie to go rake the beach when disaster hit. He helped Americans in need, he did what a President should do.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2020, 03:13:08 PM »
It's too late to nuke it now, anyway!

Should have nuked it before it got to this https://twitter.com/iCyclone/status/1298866477907488769?s=20

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2020, 04:07:41 PM »
It's too late to nuke it now, anyway!

Should have nuked it before it got to this https://twitter.com/iCyclone/status/1298866477907488769?s=20

Was that a flash lightning toward the end of the clip? If so holy shite! And people are just standing there filming....

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2020, 05:08:40 PM »
It was probably a transformer. Look at the building straight ahead of them, on the left there is an orange light that goes out just about the same time as you hear the sort of muffled explosion.

There's generally not a lot of lightning in a hurricane, especially near the center. If you are on the outer edges of a hurricane you might get lightning when the squalls come through.