New earth disk and New Jerusalem on infinite ocean of Eden

• 20 Replies
New earth disk and New Jerusalem on infinite ocean of Eden
« on: August 20, 2020, 10:42:06 AM »
Here I want to explain a little regarding prophecies and just get a general picture of what future earth will look like. When I say future earth I refer to the book of Revelation but also base my theory on Vedic teachings of Srimam Baghavatan, Fifth Canto. Vedas tell us that Earth is a disk 4 billion miles in diameter divided by seven islands and seven oceans. it also says that in the beginning Earth didn't have those divisions and the entire Bhumandala (circle of the earth) was solid land situated on shoreless ocean. When we look at Revelation of disciple John we see that new earth (one that God will establish after destroying this one) will have no more sea. To me this means that Earth will once again become solid land. However we must be very careful not to assume that this new earth will be a globe. We look at the size of New Jerusalem the capital of new earth and we can clearly see that this cannot exist on the globe. Briefly about New Jerusalem (City coming down from heaven in a form of a cube, city of gold the size of United States) Now if we refer to Vedas and combine them with Revelation chapter 21 then the picture becomes clear. New Earth will be a disk 4 billion miles in diameter with New Jerusalem in the center of the gigantic earth disk. Four rivers will flow in four directions into the ocean of Eden (infinite universal ocean) In the Edenic ocean there will be other large super continents, perhaps an infinite number. So these are just some of my thoughts regarding these prophecies and revelations.
JJA voted for Pedro

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: New earth disk and New Jerusalem on infinite ocean of Eden
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 10:54:29 AM »
Here I want to explain a little regarding prophecies and just get a general picture of what future earth will look like. When I say future earth I refer to the book of Revelation but also base my theory on Vedic teachings of Srimam Baghavatan, Fifth Canto. Vedas tell us that Earth is a disk 4 billion miles in diameter divided by seven islands and seven oceans. it also says that in the beginning Earth didn't have those divisions and the entire Bhumandala (circle of the earth) was solid land situated on shoreless ocean. When we look at Revelation of disciple John we see that new earth (one that God will establish after destroying this one) will have no more sea. To me this means that Earth will once again become solid land. However we must be very careful not to assume that this new earth will be a globe. We look at the size of New Jerusalem the capital of new earth and we can clearly see that this cannot exist on the globe. Briefly about New Jerusalem (City coming down from heaven in a form of a cube, city of gold the size of United States) Now if we refer to Vedas and combine them with Revelation chapter 21 then the picture becomes clear. New Earth will be a disk 4 billion miles in diameter with New Jerusalem in the center of the gigantic earth disk. Four rivers will flow in four directions into the ocean of Eden (infinite universal ocean) In the Edenic ocean there will be other large super continents, perhaps an infinite number. So these are just some of my thoughts regarding these prophecies and revelations.

Is this anywhere near the Great Oval Ocean or the Little Star Ocean? 

Is one of the super continents Kzin? The one to the west of Mars.

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 11:44:17 AM »
Now if we refer to Vedas and combine them with Revelation chapter 21
Because, why not?  Chuck in some Torah and you're golden.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 06:00:34 PM »

You didn't have enough ass whooping in Political forums, so you decided to come troll me here?
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 06:24:59 PM »
combine them with Revelation chapter 21 then the picture becomes clear.

Some people take apocalyptic literature too literally.

Not sure why the fascination with knowing what the new earth will look like.  I'd have thought it more important to make sure you are a part of it, whatever it turns out to be.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 06:38:57 PM »

You didn't have enough ass whooping in Political forums, so you decided to come troll me here?

Will your new world be governed by a dictator of your choosing? Or will the Illuminati still be running the show?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2020, 06:48:05 PM »

I'm just helping you write your story. Thought a crossover would be cool.  ;D

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2020, 07:04:57 PM »
Will your new world be governed by a dictator of your choosing? Or will the Illuminati still be running the show?

Well, he quoted Revelation, so he may as well take in the rest of it.  That would make it a Theocracy.

rvlvr

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2020, 01:17:00 AM »
At first there were only primal waters and Sky. But Sky also had a daughter named Ilmatar. One day, Ilmatar descended to the waters and became pregnant. She gestated for a very long time in the waters not being able to give birth. One day a goldeneye was seeking a resting place and flew to the knee of Ilmatar, where it laid its eggs. As the bird incubated her eggs Ilmatar's knee grew warmer and warmer. Eventually she was burned by the heat and responded by moving her leg, dislodging the eggs that then fell and shattered in the waters. Land was formed from the lower part of one of the eggshells, while sky formed from the top. The egg whites turned into the moon and stars, and the yolk became the sun.

In the Old Kalevala (1835), an eagle laid its eggs on the knee of Väinämöinen, unlike in the standard New Kalevala (1849) where a goldeneye lays its eggs on the knee of Ilmatar. Ilmatar continued to float in the waters. Her footprints became pools for fish, and by pointing she created contours in the land. In this way she made all that is.

A tad contradictory, but I'd say it is a good basis for things we see. I think we could add some Revelations to it, too. But I think it is best New Earth tells us how to best do it.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2020, 03:55:24 AM »
Jerusalem is Istanbul, not the Jerusalem we know today. Today's supposedly Jerusalem has less than a million population, Istanbul is 15million, the biggest city in Europe, the capital of Ancient Rome, the capital of Ottoman Empire, the capital of two greatest Empires in history. Who cares Jerusalem in Israel? Nobody.

Its history was fabricated by Hitler to encourage European Jews to immigrate to Israel.

The garden of Eden, Jerusalem, the place of Santa, the place where Jesus crucified, all are the places in Turkey.

Jerusalem: Istanbul
The place Jesus crucified: Beykoz, Istanbul (Joshua's monument in Beykoz)
Garden of Eden: East Anatolia between Euphrates and Tigris rivers.
The Place Of Santa: Dumanli Yaylasi, Bayburt.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2020, 05:22:09 AM »
The garden of Eden, Jerusalem, the place of Santa, the place where Jesus crucified, all are the places in Turkey.

St. Nick was certainly born and lived in what is now Turkey. No doubt about that with all the historical and archaeological evidence.

The question is, where does Santa Claus operate his workshop now? Is it still the North Pole on a Flat Earth which seems to have problems with how many poles there are and where they are located.

Where does the Flat Earth Santa Claus live now?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2020, 06:08:01 AM »

St. Nick was certainly born and lived in what is now Turkey. No doubt about that with all the historical and archaeological evidence.

The question is, where does Santa Claus operate his workshop now? Is it still the North Pole on a Flat Earth which seems to have problems with how many poles there are and where they are located.

I don't know where he is, but may be everywhere between east of Turkey (garden of Eden) and North Pole. I have show his path on third image below:

In a flat earth, Istanbul, Baghdat and Aleppo on same latitute. You can see them as south east of Istanbul in globularist fake map.

According to the maps in Turkey because this way you can go wrong when you think you go east to west actually you go from northeast to the southwest. On my way back from Bolu, I came this way and even explained why the map was incorrect.

In addition to the fact that Turkey shown smaller in map than the fact , hence, this region could be even further north.

As I explained earlier, there are cultural similarities between the Eastern Black Sea people and the Scandinavian / Scottish peoples. These figures I show explain this.

If Santa is still alive, this may be wandering among the places I've shown. According to flat fap:

The place I marked on the map is the place Santa lives, east of Turkey. It is same latitute with Helsinki.

If you want to see it in globalist map, it stays about here; (comparatively to Helsinki)

This may seem like a bit of an exaggeration, but do not forget that Turkey is greater than that shown in the map.

If you ask me whether or not this place as cold as Helsinki, I tell yes,  and may be a bit colder, middle of this place arrives -30 or -40 degrees centigrad in winter. You can research the weather statistics of Erzurum and Kars, eastmost centered cities of Turkey.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rvlvr

« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2020, 06:16:22 AM »
Hey! Let's get our facts straight:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korvatunturi#Cultural_significance

Korvatunturi is best known as the home of Father Christmas (or Joulupukki in Finnish). According to Finnish folklore, this land is the location of Father Christmas’ secret workshop, where toys, trinkets and gifts are made and eventually wrapped by elves. Known for their good-natured demeanour and their role as guardians of homes, these gnomes are also responsible for analysing weather patterns for the yearly gift-giving trip around the world. People have also said that the ear-shaped structure of the fell allows Father Christmas to hear the wishes of every child on Earth.

« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2020, 03:00:47 PM »
There is no god. Or gods.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2020, 09:18:22 PM »
Jerusalem is not Istambul, Jerusalem is Jerusalem. Garden of Eden was not on this earth nor in this dimension, I have explained this in the past. New Jerusalem have nothing to do with Turkey, Istanbul or this earth all together. It will be a golden city in the middle of a new earth disk. The disk will be 4 billion miles in diameter. The disk will be situated on Edenic ocean or paradise ocean. This is the return of original universe. Free Masons always hinted that Heleocentric universe is infinite. What they really imply is that original universe consisted of waters of infinite ocean that is indeed true. Vedas call it shoreless ocean. This ocean this other universe is not in fucking fly infested Turkey. Its in another dimension.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2020, 09:51:33 PM »
Jerusalem is not Istambul, Jerusalem is Jerusalem. Garden of Eden was not on this earth nor in this dimension, I have explained this in the past. New Jerusalem have nothing to do with Turkey, Istanbul or this earth all together. It will be a golden city in the middle of a new earth disk. The disk will be 4 billion miles in diameter. The disk will be situated on Edenic ocean or paradise ocean. This is the return of original universe. Free Masons always hinted that Heleocentric universe is infinite. What they really imply is that original universe consisted of waters of infinite ocean that is indeed true. Vedas call it shoreless ocean. This ocean this other universe is not in fucking fly infested Turkey. Its in another dimension.

No one is buying your Vedic original universe. You're far too steeped in your Chicagoian less than desirable tropes and machinations. No amount of your "visions" remove you from the reality you really portray through your misanthropic desires for a totalitarian ruled world. Own up to your truth and stop playing games with you're falsified new-agey persona. We all know where you really stand. 

« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2020, 02:24:09 AM »
The question is, where does Santa Claus operate his workshop now?
China.

Dubai I believe. He's invested a lot into property there.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 03:32:37 AM »

Evidence?
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2020, 09:37:43 AM »

No one is buying your Vedic original universe. You're far too steeped in your Chicagoian less than desirable tropes and machinations. No amount of your "visions" remove you from the reality you really portray through your misanthropic desires for a totalitarian ruled world. Own up to your truth and stop playing games with you're falsified new-agey persona. We all know where you really stand.

They don't have to buy it. Were you really high when you wrote this post cause it makes no sense? Yes I'm not a new ager so what else is new? But actually none of you really know what I stand for. You think I'm gonna tell you on the internet? Do I desire totalitarian world? Of Course not. Do I desire world with law and order? Yes absolutely as should you as should everyone. People must be governed its either that or anarchy. I don't want anarchy, we see what the democrats did, we see anarchy now. Now the democrats realized that they fucked up. They should have never supported BLM or the riots.
JJA voted for Pedro

rvlvr

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2020, 02:05:30 AM »
I Hath Dreamed Black and Grim, Desolate Visions
Of the Pre-Human Serpent Folk and Communed with Long-dead Reptiles.
Silently Watching Through the Ages in Cold, Curious Apathy.
The Unending Sorrows and Suffering of an Abysmal Humankind.

I am still to write this into a rock solid presentation of how things really are, but it is not looking too good for us.

I also found this:

It would not surprise me there are floating cities of reptile people hidden in the skies, but I need to dig deeper to be sure of that.

New Earth, have you anything to support this, most probable, scenario the majority of people are blissfully unaware of?

rvlvr

« Reply #20 on: November 16, 2020, 12:08:02 AM »
https://www.nytimes.com/live/2020/11/15/science/spacex-nasa-launch

Do we get footage of the disc? What do you think?