Oh Florida

• 25 Replies

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Oh Florida
« on: August 19, 2020, 10:25:49 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/19/laura-loomer-wins-florida-house-primary-face-lois-frankel/3398834001/

Laura Loomer, with Roger Stone in tow, wins Florida House Republican primary. She'll face Lois Frankel in November

WTF? I didn't even know she was running for anything here. Maybe she will handcuff herself to the doors of the state capital building.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Oh Florida
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 10:56:26 AM »
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/08/19/laura-loomer-wins-florida-house-primary-face-lois-frankel/3398834001/

Laura Loomer, with Roger Stone in tow, wins Florida House Republican primary. She'll face Lois Frankel in November

WTF? I didn't even know she was running for anything here. Maybe she will handcuff herself to the doors of the state capital building.

"Despite the pandemic, Loomer hosted a blow-out election night watch party for several hundred people at the Hilton Hotel by the West Palm Beach Airport. The party was replete with a coffee bar, appetizers, glittery hats and purses for sale, and life-size cutouts of Loomer and Trump with which guests could pose for pictures."

Oh, I'd bet any amount of money both of those cutouts would test positive for COVID right now.

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 07:03:50 PM »
And protesters and left wing thugs will test negative?
JJA voted for Pedro

Lorddave

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 11:31:38 PM »
And protesters and left wing thugs will test negative?

Some would, some wouldn't. But all them protestors are wearing masks (so they can't be ID'd) so that helps.  It still spreads from other stuff but it helps.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 12:10:15 AM »
I laugh at people who think masks will save them. First of all no one will test positive cause there is no Corona. Secondly the government wants you to wear a mask so that you can't breath. In few years from now you will see how many people will develop sicknesses because they were masks all the time. Wearing a mask cuts your oxygen and will cause long term health problems. When the government says something is good for you, it means the opposite. When are you people gonna wake up and realize that government is not your friend. They really don't care about you. Their dream is to depopulate you so they can create a new world they have dreamed about an entire 20th century.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 12:33:31 AM »
I laugh at people who think masks will save them. First of all no one will test positive cause there is no Corona.

Evidence?

Secondly the government wants you to wear a mask so that you can't breath.

Evidence? (Like all the surgeons over the years that wear a mask for a living...)

In few years from now you will see how many people will develop sicknesses because they were masks all the time.

Evidence? (Like all the surgeons over the years that wear a mask for a living...)

Wearing a mask cuts your oxygen and will cause long term health problems.

When the government says something is good for you, it means the opposite.

Evidence? (In each and every circumstance?)

When are you people gonna wake up and realize that government is not your friend. They really don't care about you. Their dream is to depopulate you so they can create a new world they have dreamed about an entire 20th century.

Evidence? (Depopulation would mean less revenue and less consumer spending which makes up 90% of our GDP and wealth in the nation)

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2020, 01:18:03 AM »
New earth is a troll, and a bad one tbh. Just ignore him and he will go away.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2020, 01:32:51 AM »
Who is Laura Loomer?
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2020, 01:34:17 AM »
New earth is a troll, and a bad one tbh. Just ignore him and he will go away.

True, I shouldn’t provide oxygen to an obvious troll. No one could be legitimately that daft.

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2020, 01:51:48 AM »
Who is Laura Loomer?
She's part of the Loomer family.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2020, 02:44:49 AM »
Who is Laura Loomer?

Just another run of the mill alt-right nutter seeking attention.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2020, 08:45:22 AM »
Do not turn another fucking thread into a debate about masks and corona virus. This thread is about Florida being retarted.

Fortunately I do not think Laura Loomer will win. I think the district she's running in is majority Democrat.

Pez, this is Laura Loomer https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/far-right-activist-laura-loomer-handcuffs-herself-twitter-s-new-n941891
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2020, 09:00:17 AM »
The party of Lincoln is fast becoming the party of Bigfoot.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2020, 09:04:26 AM »
I wonder what normal Republicans think about their party being taken over by Qanon types. Are they as annoyed by it as I am by the weirdos in the Democratic party?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2020, 09:06:55 AM »
I wonder what normal Republicans think about their party being taken over by Qanon types. Are they as annoyed by it as I am by the weirdos in the Democratic party?

If they were annoyed, would they keep voting for them?

I kinda feel bad, the Republican party hasn't been the party of conservatives for a long time now, but they have nowhere to go.

« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2020, 09:56:40 AM »
I'm sorry space cowgirl I know this thread is not about mask and I sincerely apologize. I don't mean to derail threads and I respect all the admins. But when someone says that they will get tested positive for Corona virus just because they are conservative and not wear a damn mask, I cannot resist but comment on this non sense. Surgeons wear masks when they have to perform surgery, most surgeries only last an hour. Surgeons do not perform them every day either. However the government is forcing us to wear masks at our work places, stores, restaurants, everywhere we go. Some people have to wear a mask 8 to 12 hours a day. Yes they will get sick.
JJA voted for Pedro

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2020, 11:17:29 AM »
I'm sorry space cowgirl I know this thread is not about mask and I sincerely apologize. I don't mean to derail threads and I respect all the admins. But when someone says that they will get tested positive for Corona virus just because they are conservative and not wear a damn mask, I cannot resist but comment on this non sense. Surgeons wear masks when they have to perform surgery, most surgeries only last an hour. Surgeons do not perform them every day either. However the government is forcing us to wear masks at our work places, stores, restaurants, everywhere we go. Some people have to wear a mask 8 to 12 hours a day. Yes they will get sick.

Okay, but what do you think about Laura Loomer?

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2020, 11:46:23 AM »
I'm sorry space cowgirl I know this thread is not about mask and I sincerely apologize. I don't mean to derail threads
OK, great.....

.....a load more off topic derailing about masks...
Oh.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2020, 11:52:30 AM »
Wasn't she in the news a few years ago for some crazy alt-right thing, not the twitter handcuff stunt?

Edit:  I figured out where I knew her from.  She was the one that jumped the fence at Pelosi's house to protest illegal immigrants, which happened in January 2019.  It's weird that January 2019 feels like it was 4 years ago.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 12:14:23 PM by DuckDodgers »
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2020, 12:06:01 PM »
I laugh at people who think masks will save them. First of all no one will test positive cause there is no Corona. Secondly the government wants you to wear a mask so that you can't breath. In few years from now you will see how many people will develop sicknesses because they were masks all the time. Wearing a mask cuts your oxygen and will cause long term health problems. When the government says something is good for you, it means the opposite. When are you people gonna wake up and realize that government is not your friend. They really don't care about you. Their dream is to depopulate you so they can create a new world they have dreamed about an entire 20th century.
Just taking the opportunity to say I think your right
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2020, 01:18:04 PM »
Why do people keep calling the republicans "the party of Lincoln" when they swapped platforms with the democrats many years ago?
https://www.livescience.com/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2020, 01:31:31 PM »
Wasn't she in the news a few years ago for some crazy alt-right thing, not the twitter handcuff stunt?

Edit:  I figured out where I knew her from.  She was the one that jumped the fence at Pelosi's house to protest illegal immigrants, which happened in January 2019.  It's weird that January 2019 feels like it was 4 years ago.

This was the first time I ever heard of her https://www.boredpanda.com/fake-slashed-tire-tweet-laura-loomer/

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2020, 01:36:05 PM »
Why do people keep calling the republicans "the party of Lincoln" when they swapped platforms with the democrats many years ago?
https://www.livescience.com/34241-democratic-republican-parties-switch-platforms.html

Because Republican's don't like calling themselves the party of slavery. Or the party that was against civil rights. Or the party that was against letting women vote.

Conservatives: Supporting the wrong side of every important issue since slavery.

I like that one.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2020, 10:34:17 PM »

ab-so-fuckin-lootly

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #24 on: August 22, 2020, 05:19:13 AM »

What's the Democratic equivalent of the the Qanon theory that Hillary and Obama ran a secret child molesting and cannibalistic ring from the non-exsistant basement of a NY pizza shop and that Trump is pretending to be stupid so he can take down the entire Democratic party and put them all in prison?

There is stuff I dislike about weirdos in my party but nothing close to that crazyness!  :o

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2020, 08:42:12 AM »
It doesn't have to be exactly the same for me to be annoyed and think it is bad. We may not have pizzagate on our side, but our side is becoming more illiberal every day.  Shutting down free speech and the free exchange of ideas is one of our biggest problems on the left. I'm not talking about our constitutional right to speech, the govt isn't doing it (corporate social media is), I mean in the colloquial sense. We are teaching people not to be resilient, not to think, not to have the ability to back up their convictions with facts. Our side is promoting DEI (or DIE as the Gadfather calls it) in ways that do not make sense. Our side gets the vapors over the fact that 2+2=4. Words are violence, silence is violence. Objective reality is a social construct. So much weirdness I can't even list it all.