So, is the moon flat too?

• 34 Replies

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #30 on: January 30, 2007, 12:06:36 PM »
Quote from: "Tom Bishop"
Here's a list of alternate theories which explain the mechanism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gravitation#Alternative_theories

Yeah, I'm sure that "objects have a desire to move towards their natural place" is a sound scientific theory.  :roll:

Yeah, I'm sure that "A Universal Accelerator accounts for movement of small objects towards larger objects as demonstrated in the Cavandish Exeriment" is a sound scientific theory.  :roll:

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2007, 12:08:35 PM »
I've told you, gravity exists in every FE model. It's just not the main force that keeps your feet on the ground.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2007, 12:11:36 PM »
You're the only one who says that gravity exists and still colaborates UA at the same time. You cannot pick and choose. UA is being said to be the cause of gravity, so I'm going by that when I make my arguments.

So explain what you believe, please.

?

Tom Bishop

« Reply #33 on: January 30, 2007, 12:17:14 PM »
No FE proponent has ever denied gravity. The FAQ does not deny gravity. The book "Earth not a Globe" does not deny gravity.

In the coin model the earth does not have enough mass to simulate the amount of gravity we perceive. Thus, UA is needed.

In Rowbotham model, earth has enough mass to simulate the amount of gravity we perceive. No UA is needed.

cmdshft

• The Elder Ones
  • swiggity swooty
« Reply #34 on: January 30, 2007, 01:53:55 PM »
Quote from: "Tom Bishop"
In the coin model the earth does not have enough mass to simulate the amount of gravity we perceive. Thus, UA is needed.

In Rowbotham model, earth has enough mass to simulate the amount of gravity we perceive. No UA is needed.

Quote from: "Hara Taiki"
So explain what you believe, please.