Gumby

• I don't exist.
Space Force
« on: August 07, 2020, 07:37:42 AM »
Trump is a flat earther.
Why does he keeps funding NASA?
Why did he create Space Force?
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Space Force
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 08:20:35 AM »
Trump is a flat earther.

How do you know Trump is a Flat Earther?

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me one bit but I've never seen him say it.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2020, 08:26:22 AM »
The real question here is why is this not in CN?
Rabinoz RIP

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2020, 09:02:36 AM »
Trump is a flat earther.

How do you know Trump is a Flat Earther?

I mean, it wouldn't surprise me one bit but I've never seen him say it.

Here he is staring into the solar eclipse pointing 'See! It's the black Sun. Sandokhan was RIGHT!'

A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

Gumby

• I don't exist.
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2020, 10:47:08 AM »
Why does NASA still gets funded?
And space force?

And yes he is a flat earther.
How dumb can you be?
I think MH370 was hijacked and the persons who did the hijacking were indeed out to prove a flat earth.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2020, 11:04:37 AM »
How is this not CN material?
Rabinoz RIP

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2020, 11:18:58 AM »
How is this not CN material?

Because it's a legitimate query? According to your standard, then nothing about the Flat Earth belongs to any boards except for the Nonsense one.

Cant people discuss these topics without you memberating them and sooking for the mods to enact your desired moderation?

I think Trump would certainly be a Flat Earther is Putin pulled him aside and said 'You know The Earth.... It's flat'. That would be enough to sell the Flat Earth to Trump.

Space Force might be an exaggeration of it's abilities. It might simply be another arm of the Air Force except it patrols higher than conventional planes can do.

NASA continues to get funding but you know they are always sooking for more. NASA does far more than just pretend to go to space though as they have had hundreds of patents on a bunch of different things.

A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2020, 07:17:54 AM »
Trump is a flat earther.
When the Nasa team first arrived him, he insulted them and denied to sign their budget. However, the security consultants and other team member of Trump who came in later convinced him.

His body language is telling: "I am signing this shit but you are still a group of s.o.b."

And here, he forgot the pen to sign it.

You can search the meaning of "forgetting pen when somebody going to sign a document".

There is a message for advance people.

Considering globularists among us are majority, let me explain:

He tells: "Actually I want to sign, but you see, I have not a pen". - This means actually he does not want to sign.

Somebody gives him a pen means: Others are forcing him to sign: "Get this and sign it!".

It can be understood by any sane people that he did this to sum up his situation here. He does this for everyone to see. So, this means that he wants everyone to see the pressure he is experiencing; especially in order to flat earthers see.

this workplace is on strike

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2020, 08:34:19 AM »
It can be understood by any sane people that he did this to sum up his situation here. He does this for everyone to see. So, this means that he wants everyone to see the pressure he is experiencing; especially in order to flat earthers see.

LOL.

Sad little Trump being forced to sign the NASA funding bill because he's terrified of their NASA ninja assassins. You can see him cowering in fear in all those pictures.

Maybe you should rush over there and save him.  He's clearly too scared of NASA to actually say anything out loud. Poor guy. Too bad he doesn't have the guts to stand up to them. Maybe the NASA ninjas got copied of his tax returns. Or maybe Putin told him to sign the bill. He's part of the globe conspiracy too, right?

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2020, 09:11:18 AM »
Trump is a flat earther.
When the Nasa team first arrived him, he insulted them and denied to sign their budget. However, the security consultants and other team member of Trump who came in later convinced him.

His body language is telling: "I am signing this shit but you are still a group of s.o.b."

And here, he forgot the pen to sign it.

You can search the meaning of "forgetting pen when somebody going to sign a document".

There is a message for advance people.

Considering globularists among us are majority, let me explain:

He tells: "Actually I want to sign, but you see, I have not a pen". - This means actually he does not want to sign.

Somebody gives him a pen means: Others are forcing him to sign: "Get this and sign it!".
First of all, those two pictures are from different signing ceremonies.

Secondly, Trump wasn't getting a pen in that second photo, he was giving it away.  It's a very common thing at signing ceremonies.
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/07/05/what-behind-multiple-pens-signing-ceremonies/twmaq4YIG31chliWN0LySM/story.html
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.