Rabinoz Memorial

• 7 Replies

Jamie

• Number Archivist.
Rabinoz Memorial
« on: August 03, 2020, 08:19:56 AM »
Pretty self-explanatory.

This is a memorial thread for Rabinoz, a long-time member and contributor to the FES forum who very recently and unexpectedly passed away.

Post your favorite quotes of his. Share your favorite memories of him. Do as you see fit and think fondly on him.
There is a preverb in Turkish:  "Do not think everybody have beard is your grandfather".

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Most Forum Legend
Re: Rabinoz Memorial
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 09:54:40 AM »
Here I am the one  of the person that people see most when discussing with him. For this reason, those who do not know our dialogue think that we are enemies. Actually, it is not so. As a result, we shared a lot of things. Here we have corresponded more with him than those who think he is a best friend and whom he shares a lot of personal information with.

His most prominent features were that he was an obsessive globalist, rejected the existance of chemtrails and rejected any conspiracy theory. It was supporting the globalism at all costs. In addition, he was a smart person with developed sense of humor. I transfer them from the "I chose from other users" section that I selected from previous years. Surely there are better in others.

Don't pretend to be stupid.
I don't need to pretend!

Again, bully and rab:

I'd feel pissed, angry, duped, probably wouldn't believe much in science anymore.

you must be  ^  this smart to post on this site.

Why? They let you and I post here.

;D  ;D  ;D

Wise says, "Stop being childish brat!"
::)

After rab's definition Yes feels himself like:
Accuracy is never a waste of time. It is good practice.
Unnecessary accuracy just in numbers is a total waste of time.
What is the point of writing down something to 62 decimal places when the measurement has never been determined to better than 5 decimal places?
You guys mean precision, not accuracy.
Oh no, now I am the autistic pedant!  :-[
;D
In fact, they had many other jokes full of intelligence. I don't want to write these here. But in summary, we will not forget that he said "No Mister wise, the earth is not flat" and that he really believed it. "really believed it".

I want to send off him to the afterlife with a joke animation I have created for him and shared more than once, here; I am sure he would like this even see it right now. The avatar on the animation belongs to his avatar.  ^-^

Bye bye glober man.

this workplace is on strike

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 10:08:41 AM »
I'd like to link this topic as a sign of his understanding and intelligence:
https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=85840.0

Just an overall fun topic to read. Obviously there's more.

Junker

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 11:00:21 AM »
I'll definitely miss that zany post formatting. It became an endearing quality, especially when he would go over the top and make it look like newspaper columns.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 11:07:31 AM »
I'll miss all the interesting things he found and made me look up to learn more about.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 04:12:00 PM »
I was in Australia for a month when Dennis Conner was winning back America's Cup for the San Diego Yacht Club. Ron had toured the USofA for, I think, an even longer time.

We laughed about not being understood.

He told me his accent is so thick he pronounces apple with an "I"

Ipple.

(took me a minute to get it)

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 04:39:18 AM »
I'll definitely miss that zany post formatting. It became an endearing quality, especially when he would go over the top and make it look like newspaper columns.
Yeah I always loved the formatting, my favorite was when he gave a different font to the exclamation marks.
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

faded mike

• new world tattoo drill scar
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2020, 12:07:07 AM »
RIP Rabinoz. There is so much I wanted to talk to you about. I am sorry if i judged and disrespected you. In your passing it is clear to me that you were just a man trying to do what he thought he should.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy