Vehicle Running Without Motor, Nasa High Technology

• 129 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Vehicle Running Without Motor, Nasa High Technology
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2020, 04:35:01 AM »
Avoiding answering my questions proves that you know that what you are defending is wrong. You are afraid you will get stuck in the corner, right?

Okay. Everybody. First grade classroom question: "Can a wheel work without torque?"
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2020, 04:55:39 AM »
A wheel can not work without thorque, right? Did you get this part?
It is spelled 'torque'. 

Just cut to whatever point it is you think you are trying to make.
Tell me whether or not you accept this. Because I know you will try to find a solution to deny the facts I will remind you.

Do you accept this simple mechanism? A wheel can not work without torque, yes or no.
I'm not playing your games.

Make your point, if you even have one, which I doubt.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2020, 05:02:42 AM »
We are ...
You are alone. Start it with "I are" or "we am".

You have zero evidence. What evidence do you need more?

I am not the only one to have asked.

But if you insist.

I are wanting you to tell me what evidence you would accept.

You won't accept pictures or Amazon listings where you can buy them yourself or my telling you I've ridden hub motor powered devices.

What will you accept? What kind of evidence would you allow?

« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2020, 05:41:57 AM »
He doesn't want evidence.  He wants us to go away and stop bothering him with reality.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2020, 11:12:20 AM »
Okay. Everybody. First grade classroom question: "Can a wheel work without torque?"
*sigh*  Torque is a rotational force, so if there is no torque, then there is no rotation.  The real question should be: how much torque do you need to drive a wheel on a SUV size Mars rover?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2020, 11:37:34 AM »
*sigh*  Torque is a rotational force, so if there is no torque, then there is no rotation.  The real question should be: how much torque do you need to drive a wheel on a SUV size Mars rover?

I suspect he's going to try and argue something like "You can't have any torque if the engine is attached to the wheel AHAHAHAH" or similar that shows his lack of understanding some more.

He's convinced himself you can't put an electric motor into a wheel, and that's the end of it.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2020, 11:59:11 AM »

I suspect he's going to try and argue something like "You can't have any torque if the engine is attached to the wheel AHAHAHAH" or similar that shows his lack of understanding some more.

He's convinced himself you can't put an electric motor into a wheel, and that's the end of it.
I know that, but sometimes it helps to break it down into as small and simple steps as possible to find out exactly where his logic is failing.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2020, 12:36:27 PM »
One Wheel has the motor in the wheel.

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2020, 01:43:13 PM »

I know that, but sometimes it helps to break it down into as small and simple steps as possible to find out exactly where his logic is failing.
He knows he's wrong.  He is just in straight up denial mode, so it won't matter if you chop it into really tiny steps, put them in a blender and spoon feed them to him like a baby.  As soon as he's trapped in a corner he'll throw one of his tantrums and his English will conveniently degrade into incoherence while he throws insults at everyone.

It's his MO and he won't change.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2020, 10:05:23 PM »
Avoiding answering my questions proves that you know that what you are defending is wrong. You are afraid you will get stuck in the corner, right?

To follow along with Sok's post regarding the OneWheel skateboard, here's the motor inside the wheel:

And here's one in action. I see them all around my city: