Poll

What will happen when Trump loses?

A smooth handover and well wishes to the democrats. That's the American tradition
1 (4%)
He will claim voter fraud, conspiracies, be a sore loser but relents as there's nothing he can do
11 (44%)
What election? He will try to postpone the election or cancel it
6 (24%)
If Trump loses, I'm getting the hell out of America!
1 (4%)
Time for the 2nd amendment. It's civil war time!
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 15

When Trump loses the election what happens to America?

• 170 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: When Trump loses the election what happens to America?
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2020, 12:32:34 PM »
I'm a Jew so I'm not a big fan of Confederate flag or Nazis. I simply want law and order. Its not too much to ask. Back in the day my people were not allowed to go on vacation to Florida and stay at hotels, so we just bought them out. LOL

Have you ever experienced any real discrimnation JJ? You are a limo liberal just like most white liberals in America. You guys never faced hardship, I experienced hardship since Moses times. 6 million Jews were killed in the 40's. Do you think its easy for us in your Anglo Saxon America? No man its very hard but do you see us crying? No you don't. We work hard to change the condition we are in and this is the fundamental difference between us and the blacks. So yes fuck their Antifa and fuck their riots.

Wow, and you wonder why people call you a racist, you racist.

I see you crying right now, whining and complaining, a typical racist claiming to be superior.

You have no idea who I am or what I've seen or experienced. You're as ignorant about my life as you are about everything else.

Fuck all racists and their bullshit.

« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2020, 12:38:47 PM »
You can call me a racist because I call things how they are? OK that is fine.  I can't sugar coat things, just not in my nature.
JJA voted for Pedro

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2020, 12:43:08 PM »
You can call me a racist because I call things how they are? OK that is fine.  I can't sugar coat things, just not in my nature.

I call you a racist because you are one.

If you claim one race is superior to another, that's being racist. It isn't being right, or true. Blacks are not inferior to you. You are not superior to them.

You are however, a racist. Maybe you should look up the definition if you're confused.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2020, 12:44:57 PM »
If you guys don't stop derailing every thread I'm gonna lock all of you in Angry Ranting.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2020, 09:33:51 PM »

If you claim one race is superior to another, that's being racist. It isn't being right, or true. Blacks are not inferior to you. You are not superior to them.

You are however, a racist. Maybe you should look up the definition if you're confused.

I never said I'm superior and they are inferior, that indeed would be very racist. I believe all races are equal, this is exactly why I'm against affirmative action, and government hand outs to certain groups. I believe that no matter what race you are if you work hard you will make it and you don't need government to baby you. Democrats however are telling us that without government intervention and without special treatment blacks will not make it, therefore its the Democrats who are racist, correct?
JJA voted for Pedro

Lorddave

« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2020, 11:35:24 PM »

I never said I'm superior and they are inferior, that indeed would be very racist. I believe all races are equal, this is exactly why I'm against affirmative action, and government hand outs to certain groups. I believe that no matter what race you are if you work hard you will make it and you don't need government to baby you. Democrats however are telling us that without government intervention and without special treatment blacks will not make it, therefore its the Democrats who are racist, correct?

Ok, since you are a jew, let me ask you this: how is giving blacks a helping hand because they are economically oppressed bad but giving Jews a whole country (taken from other countries) good?
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #96 on: August 17, 2020, 03:26:58 AM »
Multiculturalism never worked in any country. It creates automatic division among the people. The world we are living in is too diverse for all of us to get along. We were never meant to mingle or live in the same country. Now back to topic. If Trump loses I will probably move to Antarctica and look for New Berlin under the ice lol

Ever eat a Chinese/Indian etc restaurant? Multiculturalism

Ever learn martial arts like karate or tawkwondo? Multiculturism

Wore clothing in another countries style? Multiculturalism

Ever embraced/learned about another faith? Multiculturism

Ever seen interracial couples get along? Multiculturism

Ever watched a movie that had foreign actors/writers/place setting/staff etc? Multiculturalism

If you can't get along or embrace a culture of another without fear of losing your own identity that only shows you are a horrid/petty/racist SOB and that it is YOU not the concept of multiculturalism that is the problem.

You are what makes your own country stink.
Imagine citing all these instances of multiculturalism and at the same time labeling the country having the most examples of it as terrible...

Makes one wonder if there truly is a brain there, AI or not.

« Reply #97 on: August 17, 2020, 03:34:43 AM »
I gave you an example of Conservative quarantine protests where no one got hurt and no property was damaged, and then I gave you an example of left wing riot where billions of dollars worth of damage occurred, where police officers got hurt, where an innocent white kid died.

Civil war.  That was you guys.  Remember that one?  Go slavery.

Going to take a lot of liberal riots to make up for that one.

You want to talk about peaceful right wing folk?  How about all the abortion clinic bombings. Right wing terrorists.  Very peaceful, yup.

Charlottesville?  One dead woman, a whole bunch of angry racists.  Nazi's and White Supremacists uniting the right.  Right wing folk are such good people, at least according to Trump. And the GOP who courts them. Your people, not liberals.

What about the multiple synagogue shootings? Right wingers shooting churches.  Good job, how very Christian.

How about the police and officers shot by those members of the boogaloo movement? Right wing extremists shooting cops. It's good when you do it?

You guys are by far the biggest threat to America. More than foreign terrorists, you guys kill more Americans than anyone else.
Hmmm...

There have been over 440 murders in Chicago alone this year, mostly black people.

But they aren't Americcans, right?

Racist slimeball you are.

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #98 on: August 17, 2020, 06:01:06 AM »
Multiculturalism never worked in any country. It creates automatic division among the people. The world we are living in is too diverse for all of us to get along. We were never meant to mingle or live in the same country. Now back to topic. If Trump loses I will probably move to Antarctica and look for New Berlin under the ice lol

Ever eat a Chinese/Indian etc restaurant? Multiculturalism

Ever learn martial arts like karate or tawkwondo? Multiculturism

Wore clothing in another countries style? Multiculturalism

Ever embraced/learned about another faith? Multiculturism

Ever seen interracial couples get along? Multiculturism

Ever watched a movie that had foreign actors/writers/place setting/staff etc? Multiculturalism

If you can't get along or embrace a culture of another without fear of losing your own identity that only shows you are a horrid/petty/racist SOB and that it is YOU not the concept of multiculturalism that is the problem.

You are what makes your own country stink.
Imagine citing all these instances of multiculturalism and at the same time labeling the country having the most examples of it as terrible...

Makes one wonder if there truly is a brain there, AI or not.

You get that bigotry and racism is what causes multiculturalism to become problematic, right? So is your solution to dispense with multiculturalism to assuage the fears of bigots and racists?
We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

« Reply #99 on: August 17, 2020, 11:35:29 AM »
I gave you an example of Conservative quarantine protests where no one got hurt and no property was damaged, and then I gave you an example of left wing riot where billions of dollars worth of damage occurred, where police officers got hurt, where an innocent white kid died.

Civil war.  That was you guys.  Remember that one?  Go slavery.

Going to take a lot of liberal riots to make up for that one.

You want to talk about peaceful right wing folk?  How about all the abortion clinic bombings. Right wing terrorists.  Very peaceful, yup.

Charlottesville?  One dead woman, a whole bunch of angry racists.  Nazi's and White Supremacists uniting the right.  Right wing folk are such good people, at least according to Trump. And the GOP who courts them. Your people, not liberals.

What about the multiple synagogue shootings? Right wingers shooting churches.  Good job, how very Christian.

How about the police and officers shot by those members of the boogaloo movement? Right wing extremists shooting cops. It's good when you do it?

You guys are by far the biggest threat to America. More than foreign terrorists, you guys kill more Americans than anyone else.
Hmmm...

There have been over 440 murders in Chicago alone this year, mostly black people.

But they aren't Americcans, right?

Racist slimeball you are.

Democrats don't care about black on black crime. They only care about it when white police officer does something wrong. I have a black friend on the south side of Chicago and he told me how black cops beat the fuck out of other blacks all the time but no one says anything. Typical democratic BS
JJA voted for Pedro

« Reply #100 on: August 17, 2020, 11:54:58 AM »

Ok, since you are a jew, let me ask you this: how is giving blacks a helping hand because they are economically oppressed bad but giving Jews a whole country (taken from other countries) good?

Its a very good question even thou there is a touch of antisemitism in it I will explain; Israel is a Jewish historic homeland and after 6 million Jews died in world war II, I think it was a good gesture to create the state of Israel. I know you probably don't know this but the biggest advocate for Israel was Joseph Stalin. Truman and the British didn't want it, only when they realized that Israel will become Communist they started to move. The creation of Israel was very political and I don't really look at it as hand out to the Jews. To compare that to the situation of blacks in America is somewhat incorrect. I can go into details of why I think so but I will probably be called a racist and get banned. LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

Lorddave

« Reply #101 on: August 17, 2020, 02:37:03 PM »

Its a very good question even thou there is a touch of antisemitism in it I will explain; Israel is a Jewish historic homeland and after 6 million Jews died in world war II, I think it was a good gesture to create the state of Israel. I know you probably don't know this but the biggest advocate for Israel was Joseph Stalin. Truman and the British didn't want it, only when they realized that Israel will become Communist they started to move. The creation of Israel was very political and I don't really look at it as hand out to the Jews. To compare that to the situation of blacks in America is somewhat incorrect. I can go into details of why I think so but I will probably be called a racist and get banned. LOL
So you believe that they were being given something that was taken from them thousands of years ago.

You know, as Americans, we see Blacks as a group that had everything taken from them hundreds of years ago.  All the affermative action and assistance is to get them back to where they should be.  See, you may not know this, but being poor usually means your children will be poor.  Its a crappy cycle, really.  And we do owe it to them for basically ripping their ancestors from their homes, plopping them down here with nothing, then "freeing" them and still giving them nothing.  Then making what they gain hard to keep. 

And we still have a racism problem.  Maybe some of it is crime related: Poor people (of which blacks are a significant portion of) tend to do more crime.  More crime means police deal with more criminals.  More blacks doing crime means police see blacks as criminals more often than not.  Patterns form, racism develops.  That sort of thing. 

So the best way we can get blacks out of poverty is to give them opportunites and help that others don't get.  Is it fair?  Maybe not, depending on who you talk to.  But when you have racism that still exists, well, advantages help midigate that.  When Racism is gone, only then will we no longer need it.  But you, my jewish forum goer, will never know that feeling.  You may be sterotyped easily enough as a Jew, but you can hide it.  You can walk around and look like a normal, white American.  No one would even know you were Jewish unless you had something specifically Jewish, like a Yamaka.   But you can talke that off.  Blacks?  Can't hide their skin color.  Or facial features.  And that is why people like you and me will never understand what a black man or woman deals with.

So lets stop assuming they're all good, eh?
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #102 on: August 18, 2020, 02:51:00 PM »
Yes Lord Dave I agree we should help them to go back to their historic homeland too. If they propose a bill to create a state for American blacks in Africa I will support it. I'm even willing to pay specific tax that will bring African Americans back to Africa. Problem is we tried it, its called Liberia that didn't work. Your argument for the oppressed black Americans is very weak because blacks in Africa are doing much worse then American blacks. So the argument that we took them out from better life 400 years ago has no validity.
JJA voted for Pedro

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #103 on: August 18, 2020, 02:53:13 PM »
None of the people alive today were alive 400 years ago, so obviously they weren't taken out of a better life.

I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Lorddave

« Reply #104 on: August 18, 2020, 03:19:19 PM »
Yes Lord Dave I agree we should help them to go back to their historic homeland too. If they propose a bill to create a state for American blacks in Africa I will support it. I'm even willing to pay specific tax that will bring African Americans back to Africa. Problem is we tried it, its called Liberia that didn't work. Your argument for the oppressed black Americans is very weak because blacks in Africa are doing much worse then American blacks. So the argument that we took them out from better life 400 years ago has no validity.

I had a reply but I should stay on topic.

But if there is a civil war, can we make a nation for blacks from the southern states when Trump's army loses?

« Reply #105 on: August 18, 2020, 07:06:49 PM »

But if there is a civil war, can we make a nation for blacks from the southern states when Trump's army loses?

I entertained the possibility of civil war and I actually think it might happen. However if we create a state for black Americans in North America or take one of our states and give it to them, it won't work. Ultimately they will still be dependent on United States and we will still be feeding them. What makes you think that Trump's army is gonna lose? Trump is a commander and chief of U.S. forces. Are you implying that U.S. military will be divided? Don't worry Dave Putin will help Trump just like he will help Lukashenko in Belarus. LOL
JJA voted for Pedro

Shifter

« Reply #106 on: August 18, 2020, 07:22:35 PM »
Trump is a commander and chief of U.S. forces. Are you implying that U.S. military will be divided? Don't worry Dave Putin will help Trump just like he will help Lukashenko in Belarus. LOL

Good always prevails against evil :)

Trump might be commander and chief but surely their are protections against a president with questionable mental faculties from ordering his military to commit war crimes and atrocities against American civilians

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Lorddave

« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2020, 02:53:39 AM »

I entertained the possibility of civil war and I actually think it might happen. However if we create a state for black Americans in North America or take one of our states and give it to them, it won't work. Ultimately they will still be dependent on United States and we will still be feeding them. What makes you think that Trump's army is gonna lose? Trump is a commander and chief of U.S. forces. Are you implying that U.S. military will be divided? Don't worry Dave Putin will help Trump just like he will help Lukashenko in Belarus. LOL

BecausenTrump's army wouldn't be the US army as he'll be replaced by Biden.  It'll be his supporters.

Unless some turn traitor and install Trump as a dictator.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2020, 03:18:09 AM »

Trump might be commander and chief but surely their are protections against a president with questionable mental faculties from ordering his military to commit war crimes and atrocities against American civilians

Not if there will be a serious assassination attempt on Trump. Then, after he comes back miraculously from being declared DOA, he will be able to do pretty much as he pleases.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Empathiser
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2020, 04:29:47 AM »
Puritania 6;

"Perception is more important than reality. If someone perceives something to be true, it is more important than if it is in fact true.”

With these words culled from her own book, (one of only a dozen books allowed by order of pope Donald I Including her personal favourite “Because your Daddy loves you” by Andrew Clements), Ivanka totally invents “The Ministry of Truth” from her own mind, Ironically never having read 1984 as she didn’t like history and only dimly aware of there being a Big-Brother Meme, which she took as “probably about rape”.

Using the adage; “Accuse the other side of that which you are guilty”, but badly.
She declares the Prime minister of Canadia steals from cancer charities, gives blow jobs for diamonds and the King of Europa’s fantasies include, wrapping his parents in razor wire and throwing them in an ice filled river, like you know how you did with that maid you found trying on your Weitzman heels, the fucking bitch! Because how can you possibly wear a pair of shoes when they have been worn by someone who shops with a trolley and cleans her own feet.

President/Pope for life, Trump adds “Fish-lips” to the list of insults punishable by death.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 05:43:01 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

Life is meaningless and everything dies.

« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2020, 04:31:26 AM »

Can you point out where he claimed one race is superior to another?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2020, 06:32:49 AM »

Nah. You want to discuss New Earth's racism, go start a new thread. Otherwise you can read this one just like anyone else and see it, or try with another alt account.

Back on subject... I wonder if you're going to grab your guns and riot if Trump loses? Rioting is going to go from un-American to patriotic real fast. Civil War II? You're going to get your butts kicked AGAIN if you try.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2020, 07:07:06 AM »

Dear totallackey, I can unban your totallackey acct if you want me to.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2020, 07:56:47 AM »

BecausenTrump's army wouldn't be the US army as he'll be replaced by Biden.  It'll be his supporters.

Technically it won't be Biden's army for about 2-1/2 months after the election.  A lame duck can still do plenty of damage.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2020, 08:16:07 AM »

Nah. You want to discuss New Earth's racism, go start a new thread. Otherwise you can read this one just like anyone else and see it, or try with another alt account.

Back on subject... I wonder if you're going to grab your guns and riot if Trump loses? Rioting is going to go from un-American to patriotic real fast. Civil War II? You're going to get your butts kicked AGAIN if you try.
I do not want to discuss the racism of another member of the forum.

I was just wanting to verify your post.

Seems even you cannot do that.

I don't like to use guns unless I am hunting for food.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2020, 08:28:50 AM »
I do not want to discuss the racism of another member of the forum.

Said after your first message is asking to discuss the racism of another member of the forum.

You are a bad troll, a bad alt and a bad person.

What will YOU do if Trump loses?

Lorddave

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2020, 09:20:35 AM »

Technically it won't be Biden's army for about 2-1/2 months after the election.  A lame duck can still do plenty of damage.

I just assume people will rise up when Trump is forced out of the WH, not between November and January.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2020, 10:00:10 AM »
Well, some Trump supporters are more heavily armed than the Army, so who knows what will happen Jan 20.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2020, 10:19:24 AM »
I kinda think there will be more violence no matter who wins the election.

Shifter

« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2020, 01:47:22 PM »
Well, some Trump supporters are more heavily armed than the Army, so who knows what will happen Jan 20.

You don't bring a knife to a gun fight

So it follows that you don't bring a gun to a drone fight

Civilians will lose

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place