Poll

What will happen when Trump loses?

A smooth handover and well wishes to the democrats. That's the American tradition
1 (4%)
He will claim voter fraud, conspiracies, be a sore loser but relents as there's nothing he can do
11 (44%)
What election? He will try to postpone the election or cancel it
6 (24%)
If Trump loses, I'm getting the hell out of America!
1 (4%)
Time for the 2nd amendment. It's civil war time!
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 15

When Trump loses the election what happens to America?

• 170 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
Re: When Trump loses the election what happens to America?
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2020, 11:08:32 AM »

I will bet my life savings that Trump will not walk out of the White House graciously.

A more creative solution is in order then.  We must quarantine the White House and take control of all information going in and out.  A false reality must be maintained there for his good and our own.  I believe there was a documentary about it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120382/
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Lorddave

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2020, 12:10:43 PM »

I will bet my life savings that Trump will not walk out of the White House graciously.

A more creative solution is in order then.  We must quarantine the White House and take control of all information going in and out.  A false reality must be maintained there for his good and our own.  I believe there was a documentary about it.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120382/
So we build a fake DC somewhere in the desert, populate it with actors and the like, and feed him constant tweets and media attacks via the internet and special cable TV. 

Not a bad idea, really.
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2020, 12:24:03 PM »
JJA you think there will be riots if Trump looses? Who is going to riot? BLM and Antifa hate Trump. Conservatives won't be happy and rightfully so but a conservative riot in America today is not possible. Conservatives protested quarantine and as you saw on TV it was very peaceful and civilized, nothing like your left wing thugs destroying property and taking statues of our heroes down. We respect the law so don't worry we won't riot.

I wanna issue a warning for those who called me racist or a bigot on this forum. I will take legal actions against you if this happens in the future.
JJA voted for Pedro

Shifter

« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2020, 12:41:08 PM »
JJA you think there will be riots if Trump looses? Who is going to riot? BLM and Antifa hate Trump. Conservatives won't be happy and rightfully so but a conservative riot in America today is not possible. Conservatives protested quarantine and as you saw on TV it was very peaceful and civilized, nothing like your left wing thugs destroying property and taking statues of our heroes down. We respect the law so don't worry we won't riot.

I wanna issue a warning for those who called me racist or a bigot on this forum. I will take legal actions against you if this happens in the future.

Are you really so ignorant? In real life too?

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/3-boogaloo-men-terror-charges-george-floyd-protest-riot-conspiracy-2020-6?r=US&IR=T

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-06-28/antifa-boogaloo-extremists-at-us-floyd-protests/12388260

And of course, the KKK is always very peaceful and well behaved.... ROFL You really think so??

How about your White Nationalist scum using a car to run over and kill a protestor in Charlottesville? Peaceful?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlottesville_car_attack

You're a joke. A troll. And if you're not a joke or a troll then you are a racist bigoted scum and a large part of why America sucks. Quit to defend the KKK or hard right white nationalist scum if you dont want to be seen as racist.

America is a powder keg and Trump has been stoking it for far too long. You are the Divided States of America.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2020, 01:06:32 PM »
...taking statues of our heroes down.

Heroes? Seriously? You are most definitely a racist and a bigot.
We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2020, 01:27:50 PM »

Did you just commit a libel/slander or a RICO?
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2020, 01:46:15 PM »

You are a racist and a bigot. 

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2020, 01:52:41 PM »

I think it would technically be libel if my published statement was untrue. Since it's not untrue, no crime has been committed nor animals harmed in the making of that sentence.
We've never really been a single entity.  We're more like a collection of rabid honey badgers stuffed into a 3 piece suit.  It occasionally bears the semblance of a man

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2020, 02:15:05 PM »

Seriously?

You don't remember the biggest riot we ever had in this country?  When conservatives took up arms against their own country because they wanted to keep enslaving people?  Yeah.  You guys are so peaceful.  ::)

How about all the riots right wingers had during the 60s and the civil rights movements? Yeah, those schoolgirls were such a scary thread we needed armed men to deal with them.

If you don't want to be called a racist, don't act like one.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2020, 02:34:32 PM »

I think it would technically be libel if my published statement was untrue. Since it's not untrue, no crime has been committed nor animals harmed in the making of that sentence.

I'm pretty sure it's RICO now, though.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Shifter

« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2020, 02:44:26 PM »

New Earth is an animal and I bet his fee fees were most definately harmed. You have to be careful around these snow flakes

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Stash

• I am car!
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2020, 03:11:33 PM »

I'm pretty sure it's RICO now, though.

Damnit, you're right. I need to lawyer up.

« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2020, 05:34:32 PM »
I'm really surprised that admins allow people to attack me. Notice that I have never called anyone any names and never attacked anyone personally, but liberals are not capable of debate so they have to resort to petty insults and labeling. Now let me be clear I do not defend KKK nor any racist organization. I defend America on which the left has declared a full scale war. I focus on facts while you guys focus on make belief. I gave you an example of Conservative quarantine protests where no one got hurt and no property was damaged, and then I gave you an example of left wing riot where billions of dollars worth of damage occurred, where police officers got hurt, where an innocent white kid died. These are the facts from your own CNN that you guys love, or am I making this up?
JJA voted for Pedro

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2020, 06:04:26 PM »

On the off chance you are trolling,  I think you just hit the bottom of the barrel,  on the other hand if you are serious,  then you need help.

And just to clarify things,  you are in fact a racist and a bigot,  but then again most of Trump's supporters are.   Good luck with the legal action,  this will be fun.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2020, 06:07:38 PM »
IT'S RICO TIME!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2020, 06:11:56 PM »
IT'S RICO TIME!
Racism In Complete Openness? ???
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2020, 06:14:03 PM »
I gave you an example of Conservative quarantine protests where no one got hurt and no property was damaged, and then I gave you an example of left wing riot where billions of dollars worth of damage occurred, where police officers got hurt, where an innocent white kid died.

Civil war.  That was you guys.  Remember that one?  Go slavery.

Going to take a lot of liberal riots to make up for that one.

You want to talk about peaceful right wing folk?  How about all the abortion clinic bombings. Right wing terrorists.  Very peaceful, yup.

Charlottesville?  One dead woman, a whole bunch of angry racists.  Nazi's and White Supremacists uniting the right.  Right wing folk are such good people, at least according to Trump. And the GOP who courts them. Your people, not liberals.

What about the multiple synagogue shootings? Right wingers shooting churches.  Good job, how very Christian.

How about the police and officers shot by those members of the boogaloo movement? Right wing extremists shooting cops. It's good when you do it?

You guys are by far the biggest threat to America. More than foreign terrorists, you guys kill more Americans than anyone else.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2020, 06:19:16 PM »
IT'S RICO TIME!
Racism In Complete Openness? ???

The southern gangster part of Puerto?
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 06:32:55 PM by JerkFace »

« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2020, 06:33:02 AM »

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2020, 10:22:04 PM »

I defend America on which the left has declared a full scale war. I focus on facts while you guys focus on make belief.

Sorry, I didn't realize you were so awesome.   ::)

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2020, 10:27:09 PM »

I'm waiting for a letter from his lawyer. 

I knew a dude in 6th grade. Jay Oberg.
He claimed to be allergic to water. 

Hahaha, a cup of water shut him the F up.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #81 on: August 15, 2020, 11:09:24 PM »

I defend America on which the left has declared a full scale war. I focus on facts while you guys focus on make belief.

He's a lunchbox legend.   

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #82 on: August 15, 2020, 11:27:45 PM »

He's a lunchbox legend.

I bet his cape flaps in dead calm wind.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2020, 02:34:51 AM »

He's a lunchbox legend.

I bet his cape flaps in dead calm wind.

And that's just from him talking out his arse.   I'm impressed all to hell.

« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2020, 02:49:11 AM »

Dear Mr Bullwinkle,

I am a lawyer representing a Mr New Earth....
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2020, 02:51:34 AM »

Dear Mr Bullwinkle,

I am a lawyer representing a Mr New Earth....

goddammit

« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2020, 08:39:50 AM »
I gave you an example of Conservative quarantine protests where no one got hurt and no property was damaged, and then I gave you an example of left wing riot where billions of dollars worth of damage occurred, where police officers got hurt, where an innocent white kid died.

You want to talk about peaceful right wing folk?  How about all the abortion clinic bombings. Right wing terrorists.  Very peaceful, yup.

Charlottesville?  One dead woman, a whole bunch of angry racists.  Nazi's and White Supremacists uniting the right.  Right wing folk are such good people, at least according to Trump. And the GOP who courts them. Your people, not liberals.

What about the multiple synagogue shootings? Right wingers shooting churches.  Good job, how very Christian.

How about the police and officers shot by those members of the boogaloo movement? Right wing extremists shooting cops. It's good when you do it?

You guys are by far the biggest threat to America. More than foreign terrorists, you guys kill more Americans than anyone else.

Sure there was Conservative unrest in the past and violence, but if you know how to read I was talking about 2020, not ancient history. You wanna talk about attacks on temples and churches? Your hero mayor of New York you know the fake Italian who is actually German, shut down the Jewish funeral during prayer. Look at your democratic mayors what they do. They closed all the churches and temples. I'm a Jew you fucking shlap, you don't need to tell me about it. You liberals hate Israel look at what your Obama did. By the way you really need to change signature to Meth is Meth LOL You retarded Liberal redneck.
JJA voted for Pedro

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2020, 08:47:00 AM »

Sure there was Conservative unrest in the past and violence, but if you know how to read I was talking about 2020, not ancient history.

I love when people try to limit the scope of conversation into a meaningless narrow band.   ::)

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2020, 09:17:57 AM »

Sure there was Conservative unrest in the past and violence, but if you know how to read I was talking about 2020, not ancient history.

Oh, so you get to decide what matters and what doesn't. You get to gatekeep how long ago something happened?  The boogaloo shootings are recent.  So was Charlottesville, with all those wholesome Nazis and White Supremacists your side loves.

You wanna talk about attacks on temples and churches? Your hero mayor of New York you know the fake Italian who is actually German, shut down the Jewish funeral during prayer. Look at your democratic mayors what they do. They closed all the churches and temples. I'm a Jew you fucking shlap, you don't need to tell me about it. You liberals hate Israel look at what your Obama did. By the way you really need to change signature to Meth is Meth LOL You retarded Liberal redneck.

Seriously, you are comparing closing down public gatherings, which also included churches during a PANDEMIC with right wing terrorists going into them and murdering a people. Really.

You are totally deranged.  Now wonder nearly all the domestic terrorists are on your side. You guys are lunatics. Go wave your Confederate flag while you yell insults. Maybe burn a cross while your at it. Yeah, liberals are the violent ones.

« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2020, 12:25:39 PM »
I'm a Jew so I'm not a big fan of Confederate flag or Nazis. I simply want law and order. Its not too much to ask. Back in the day my people were not allowed to go on vacation to Florida and stay at hotels, so we just bought them out. LOL

Have you ever experienced any real discrimnation JJ? You are a limo liberal just like most white liberals in America. You guys never faced hardship, I experienced hardship since Moses times. 6 million Jews were killed in the 40's. Do you think its easy for us in your Anglo Saxon America? No man its very hard but do you see us crying? No you don't. We work hard to change the condition we are in and this is the fundamental difference between us and the blacks. So yes fuck their Antifa and fuck their riots.
JJA voted for Pedro