Poll

What will happen when Trump loses?

A smooth handover and well wishes to the democrats. That's the American tradition
1 (4%)
He will claim voter fraud, conspiracies, be a sore loser but relents as there's nothing he can do
11 (44%)
What election? He will try to postpone the election or cancel it
6 (24%)
If Trump loses, I'm getting the hell out of America!
1 (4%)
Time for the 2nd amendment. It's civil war time!
6 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 15

When Trump loses the election what happens to America?

• 170 Replies
?

Jamie

• Retired
Re: When Trump loses the election what happens to America?
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2020, 09:10:46 AM »
The deep state has shifted the power from U.S. to China.

The "deep state" doesn't exist. The government is run by people as stupid and incompetent as everyone else. They couldn't pull it off.

And yes I also believe that if Biden wins the U.S. will be divided into many small nations.

That will never happen.

Trump did not cause resentment or division, Trump simply addressed key problems in America such as illegal immigration and globalism.

To say Trump didn't cause resentment or division is to say AIDS didn't kill gays in the 1980's. It's a complete and utter denial of reality.

If you read the works of Thomas Jefferson he predicted everything we are experiencing today. Its amazing how brilliant Jefferson was. Multiculturalism can never work and we are paying the price for it today.

Multiculturalism isn't the problem.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2020, 01:57:59 PM »
I agree with Wise. The deep state has shifted the power from U.S. to China. And yes I also believe that if Biden wins the U.S. will be divided into many small nations. Trump did not cause resentment or division, Trump simply addressed key problems in America such as illegal immigration and globalism. If you read the works of Thomas Jefferson he predicted everything we are experiencing today. Its amazing how brilliant Jefferson was. Multiculturalism can never work and we are paying the price for it today.

Multiculturalism won't work as long as your country is filled with hard right leaning racist morons, yeah fair call

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2020, 07:55:43 PM »
Multiculturalism never worked in any country. It creates automatic division among the people. The world we are living in is too diverse for all of us to get along. We were never meant to mingle or live in the same country. Now back to topic. If Trump loses I will probably move to Antarctica and look for New Berlin under the ice lol
JJA voted for Pedro

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2020, 12:21:52 AM »
Multiculturalism never worked in any country. It creates automatic division among the people. The world we are living in is too diverse for all of us to get along. We were never meant to mingle or live in the same country. Now back to topic. If Trump loses I will probably move to Antarctica and look for New Berlin under the ice lol

Ever eat a Chinese/Indian etc restaurant? Multiculturalism

Ever learn martial arts like karate or tawkwondo? Multiculturism

Wore clothing in another countries style? Multiculturalism

Ever embraced/learned about another faith? Multiculturism

Ever seen interracial couples get along? Multiculturism

Ever watched a movie that had foreign actors/writers/place setting/staff etc? Multiculturalism

If you can't get along or embrace a culture of another without fear of losing your own identity that only shows you are a horrid/petty/racist SOB and that it is YOU not the concept of multiculturalism that is the problem.

You are what makes your own country stink.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2020, 01:10:19 AM »
Multiculturalism never worked in any country.

Works for everyone except people who live in a cultural bubble.   I'll go out on a limb here and suggest that you've never travelled much.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2020, 01:18:45 AM »
Puritania (3)
Trumps department of censorious declares homosexuality as the European disease and reintroduces stoning after team Puritania lose the Americas cup, whilst appearing in public in a green golfing jacket and matching tutu.

Feminism declared a branch of witchcraft by Trumps 2nd official wife, good-wife Ivanka.

Hilfiger kitchen ankle shackles become the top selling present “for the obedient spouse”.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 12:36:31 AM by Jura-Glenlivet II »
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2020, 01:39:09 AM »

Puritania 4;

Burka and Hijab banned as un-American, immodest clothing, long hair and public bathing on the sabbath, proscribed as a grave offense against both church and state.

Sabbath extended to include Monday and Tuesday.

Lorddave

« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2020, 04:13:25 AM »
Trump is clearly serving the deep state when required, but Biden is directly a puppet of deep state. Biden's win means a temporary trustee to head the USA.
The deep state serving China will try every means to tear the US apart, and it will surely succeed in the end. If Trump loses the election, there will be no country named USA in 3 years or a bit more. Prediction.
They said the same thing about Obama.
But I ask you: why?  What benefit does destroying the USA give?  Especially if its already controlled?
Good to ask me. Please don't criticize the answer when you ask the question to the right person.

They are done with the USA. And now they started to rule the world from China. Power is replacing. This is the decision and behavior of the deep state, deep power of the world. When they need to leave a place, they destroy it down.

Look at ancient Rome, Look at Pharaohs, look at Ottoman, look at Andulus, look at Germany, so on, so many... Because otherwise their power will be under threat. They make it seem like there is more than one power, but it is always in power. Russia, for example, is actually a US puppet. I don't think they will hurt Russia because Russia is friendly with China. The USA is too strong and they will want to get rid of it.

Trump can oppose them, in one way or another. He cannot resist much, but he can reflect his own character in his politics. Biden and Obama are no different, like Hillary. They were all puppets. They force Trump to implement their policy, and it mostly does, but not always.

Will Trump watch the US collapse? I am not sure. But I am sure others do.

The centerpiece of the issue here is the media. Because the media often serve evil purposes, and whoever he fights to, it is less bad than the others.

I'm not saying Trump is good. There is no possibility to be a good president in the USA or anywhere else in the world. As far as I have seen alone, it is one of the least bad politicians in the US at the moment.

This is one of your more sensible answers.

Except for Trump because why would the deep state allow him to be a candidate (let alone president) if they controlled America?  The only reason is that they LET him become president.  Think about it....
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2020, 05:06:22 AM »
The world we are living in is too diverse for all of us to get along.

Only because racists make it hard.

The rest of us don't cower in fear and hatred of anyone not 100% like themselves.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2020, 05:15:17 AM »
Multiculturalism never worked in any country. It creates automatic division among the people. The world we are living in is too diverse for all of us to get along. We were never meant to mingle or live in the same country.

Maybe for you. That's never been a problem for me. Then again, I'm not a nationalist or a racist.
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2020, 09:27:48 AM »
You guys are typical liberals. You honestly don't believe that a non white person can also be a racist? This is a problem with your Democratic party, this is why no one votes for you. Your race card does not work anymore, get used to it please. I do not see Islamic countries embracing multiculturalism. Try going to Saudi Arabia and act how you want. See how quickly they will deal with you. Most far east countries are not allowing multiculturalism either. So why is it OK for non white countries to resist diversity, yet its not OK for America to resist it? Sounds really hypocritical don't it?
JJA voted for Pedro

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2020, 09:51:14 AM »
You honestly don't believe that a non white person can also be a racist?

Know what your problem is?  You just make up what you THINK others are like, based on what you are like.

Anyone can be racist. It's a human flaw, not one specific to a skin color or country.

You are not racist because of your skin, you're racist because you have chosen to be. Your hate is all your own, nobody or nothing else to blame.

Lorddave

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2020, 10:03:14 AM »
You guys are typical liberals. You honestly don't believe that a non white person can also be a racist? This is a problem with your Democratic party, this is why no one votes for you. Your race card does not work anymore, get used to it please. I do not see Islamic countries embracing multiculturalism. Try going to Saudi Arabia and act how you want. See how quickly they will deal with you. Most far east countries are not allowing multiculturalism either. So why is it OK for non white countries to resist diversity, yet its not OK for America to resist it? Sounds really hypocritical don't it?

Because they're ruled by authoritarian dictators?
I mean, y'all bitch about how communism is evil but then complain that we should all be the same.  Have you forgotten that America was built on multiculturalism?

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2020, 10:11:11 AM »

I mean, y'all bitch about how communism is evil but then complain that we should all be the same.  Have you forgotten that America was built on multiculturalism?

Haha, this

Know your place

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2020, 12:17:17 PM »
Ah, the voice of right wing patriotism.  Why try to be any better than the worst regimes?

Brilliant.

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #45 on: August 13, 2020, 12:23:16 PM »
You guys are typical liberals. You honestly don't believe that a non white person can also be a racist?
I never said that.

This is a problem with your Democratic party, this is why no one votes for you.
You're assuming I'm a Democrat. I never said I was. By all means, keep attacking straw men.

Your race card does not work anymore, get used to it please. I do not see Islamic countries embracing multiculturalism. Try going to Saudi Arabia and act how you want. See how quickly they will deal with you. Most far east countries are not allowing multiculturalism either. So why is it OK for non white countries to resist diversity, yet its not OK for America to resist it? Sounds really hypocritical don't it?
I'm not exactly down with Islam (mostly 'cause I'd get executed in a few of those countries for my "way of life"), but I'm not a bigot towards Muslims. They're just people. Most of the ones I've known have been pretty ordinary people.

« Reply #46 on: August 13, 2020, 03:31:23 PM »

Incorrect. America was built on European immigration with Anglo Protestant values and Western European culture. Liberals love to twist history.
JJA voted for Pedro

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #47 on: August 13, 2020, 04:39:19 PM »

Incorrect. America was built on European immigration with Anglo Protestant values and Western European culture. Liberals love to twist history.

Are you kidding? What if the Amerindians? You didn't found America. You conquered it.

Love it how repugnicans love to twist history

But then you cream your pants at Donald Trump and the BS 'history' he often tries to make up

Even stuff from a few years ago he gets wrong lol

A mind boggling stupid factoid from Trump is that he passed the Veterans Choice Health Care act. And that only he could get it done

For those that like truth, Obama passed it in 2014 lol

Know your place

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2020, 04:41:46 PM »
Trying to tell New Earth why he's wrong is like trying to tell a dog it can't have a treat.

You'll get nowhere. Quit wasting your time.   ::)

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2020, 05:17:54 PM »

Wow, I've never seen someone more misinformed about the history of their own country. America was built and is still continually built on many factors/aspects. You seem to think the building stopped around 1910.
First off, America was initially built on the backs of slaves as well as manifest destiny in appropriating the lands west of the Louisiana purchase. Done so through by any means necessary to garner lands previously occupied by the indigenous people of North America. Trans-continentally driving spikes throughout the rail service of the deep west on the backs of Chinese laborers connecting sea to shining sea and setting the stage for the Industrial Revolution. Whilst at the same time pushing the Spaniard/Mexicali southward and annexing the West Texas/South Western territories. Enter the influx of Irish, Italian, Scandinavian, and Slavic people into the arms of Ellis Island before, during, and after the turn of the last century, all equally hated by the incumbent inhabitants of the nation state, as it were, at the time.
Fast forward a couple of decades the former hated euros assimilated, propagated, and accepted, we keep our eyes on staving off the influence of Central and Southern American people and at the same time building barriers against the Asian influx - Now settled on what you claim is the "Anglo Protestant values and Western European culture" which should somehow be de facto, ruling, and unassailable. 

In the mean time, women and black Americans were winning a hard fought battle for equality, finally able to vote, an "All men are created equal" construct that is barely just now coming true with great modifications still required even in 2020.

You have no clue about your nation's history, the trials and tribulations of those who fought, won and lost, in order for you to enjoy the freedoms you have. Your ignorance and confounding hubris is the most disgusting thing about my country. You should be ashamed.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2020, 05:41:28 PM »

Mmm yes, those lovely values like slavery and keeping women as chattel.

Such a shame we had to give them up due to all those liberals complaining about it, eh?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2020, 07:01:00 PM by JJA »

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #51 on: August 13, 2020, 06:14:58 PM »
You guys realize New Earth is a character, right? You don't have to help him derail every thread.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #52 on: August 13, 2020, 10:17:36 PM »
I'm a character? Not really. I'm a real person with certain sets of beliefs and values. You don't have to agree with me but please don't try to discredit me or say that I'm fake. Now let me say this; I'm not against consumer or economic diversity. I have nothing against Chinese or Indian restaurants. As a matter of fact I'm a big fan of ethnic foods and not a big fan of traditional American food. I welcome goods and services from all countries for they enhance the consumer choices, what I'm against however is not learning English, disregarding our values and traditions and forcing foreign culture into American society. For many centuries European immigrants came to America and busted their asses to Americanize and assimulate.  They gave up their language and culture to become American. they wanted to start new life and become new citizens of a new country. Liberals however tell us that America has no culture, that this is a melting pot of many religions and cultures, they wanna make America to be seen as some sort of a international zoo. However this is not what America is.

Yes this land was taken from Native Americans and no one says its a good thing. American history is blood stained. But so as the history of just about every nation on earth. So to single out America as an acceptionally racist or bigoted nation is also incorrect.
JJA voted for Pedro

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #53 on: August 13, 2020, 11:21:10 PM »
I'm a character? Not really. I'm a real person with certain sets of beliefs and values. You don't have to agree with me but please don't try to discredit me or say that I'm fake. Now let me say this; I'm not against consumer or economic diversity. I have nothing against Chinese or Indian restaurants. As a matter of fact I'm a big fan of ethnic foods and not a big fan of traditional American food. I welcome goods and services from all countries for they enhance the consumer choices, what I'm against however is not learning English, disregarding our values and traditions and forcing foreign culture into American society. For many centuries European immigrants came to America and busted their asses to Americanize and assimulate.  They gave up their language and culture to become American. they wanted to start new life and become new citizens of a new country. Liberals however tell us that America has no culture, that this is a melting pot of many religions and cultures, they wanna make America to be seen as some sort of a international zoo. However this is not what America is.

Yes this land was taken from Native Americans and no one says its a good thing. American history is blood stained. But so as the history of just about every nation on earth. So to single out America as an acceptionally racist or bigoted nation is also incorrect.

No one is singling out America, just singling out you as acceptionally(sic) racist or bigoted.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2020, 01:51:26 AM »

Puritania 5;

Voting rights removed from Spanish and French speaking citizens after the missing mints on pillows scandal at Trump tower Baton Rouge is traced to starving staff, and extensive tunnels are uncovered under the southern wall solves the disappearing maid and gardener syndrome hitherto  attributed to vampire witches by Cardinal Tucker Carlson.

Task force bright future, comprising all remaining planes and personnel left at Fort Bragg, sent to pacify and clear the Louisiana swamps to make way for a 180 hole golf course that will “make our country the golf capital of the universe”, overflies,  and defects to Cuba. 

Lorddave

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2020, 02:53:13 AM »

O.o
You do know "Westen Europe" is made up of a dozen or so cultures, right?  Some of them were even Catholics!

« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2020, 03:11:23 AM »
You guys realize New Earth is a character, right?
I think he's real.  He's just from a different century.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2020, 04:17:06 AM »
If he wins he stays.
If not, he will leave.

Take a few deep breaths before you have a stroke.

I agree. It's as simple as that. We can only wait and see anyway.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2020, 04:22:28 AM »
If he wins he stays.
If not, he will leave.

The question was more regarding will he leave graciously like all his predecessors before him. Will his supporters run riot? I guess we can already see Trumps efforts in making sure that not everybody who may want to vote will get their opportunity (eg the Postal Service defunding)

Honestly, the notion that if Trump is defeated and that he gives a gracious conciliatory speech and congrats to Joe Biden and simply leaves without a whinge is probably the most remote possibility lol

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2020, 09:08:13 AM »
If he wins he stays.
If not, he will leave.

The question was more regarding will he leave graciously like all his predecessors before him. Will his supporters run riot? I guess we can already see Trumps efforts in making sure that not everybody who may want to vote will get their opportunity (eg the Postal Service defunding)

Honestly, the notion that if Trump is defeated and that he gives a gracious conciliatory speech and congrats to Joe Biden and simply leaves without a whinge is probably the most remote possibility lol

I will bet my life savings that Trump will not walk out of the White House graciously.

The only question is how big will the riots get when he loses and starts screaming about a rigged election and encouraging people to take up arms.