I'm down with Kamala Harris as VP
I just want to see the look on Trumps face when he loses

Why do you support Joe Biden?

• 2211 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Why do you support Joe Biden?
« Reply #1440 on: June 26, 2022, 07:28:59 AM »
Biden will be 82 (I think) in 2024.
Are people seriously talking about Biden running again?  I'll be impressed if he makes it through this term.    He's clearly in a serious decline already.  The democrats need to start building some young blood up for the crown, otherwise the next term will look like Weekend at Bernie's  - though it's difficult to see him have any chance of winning.

Yeah, there are people who think it will be Biden vs Trump again. If that happens, I fear Trump will win this time. I do not want Trump to be president! I do not want Biden, either. I really wish an excellent candidate would rise up through the ranks, but I have no idea who it could be.

Would you vote for me if I ran?
I'd make no promises except that I'd try my best.

If the choice was between you, Biden, and Trump.. HELLO MR PRESIDENT.
You know, that does make me feel good.
Not like, ya know, amazing, but good.  Thank you.

Also:

https://www.npr.org/2022/06/26/1107265390/refinery-shortage-high-gas-prices-russia

Summary:
Shit sucks.  Russia's invasion, a hurricane, Covid, Biden's transition... all of it is basically helping to hurt oil and gasoline production, which is causing a massive increase.  We've got several refineries that have been damaged or shut down during or prior to Covid.  Which didn't help and with Russia's invasion and the subsequent oil embargo, supply is low for both oil and gasoline.  Demand is high.

Biden is trying to get oil companies to do more, drill more but, well... this isn't a communist country.  Only so much Biden can do.  And since the energy transition is being worked on, there isn't alot of interest to build new refineries.  (last one was built in the 70s fyi)
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1441 on: June 28, 2022, 03:10:05 AM »
46 illegal migrants found dead in a truck in Texas. The Texas governor Greg Abbott, pretending to have a bleeding heart, claims “THESE DEATHS ARE ON BIDEN!”

Well that settles it. ARREST JOE BIDEN! LOCK HIM UP!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #1442 on: June 28, 2022, 03:30:05 AM »
Whos amy?

Amy Klobuchar,   midwest moderate democrat.   I predict that she's the one to watch in 2024.

I think she could carry the midwest and draw cross-over votes from Republicans in the south who don't like the looney right.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Klobuchar_2020_presidential_campaign
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Lorddave

« Reply #1443 on: June 28, 2022, 07:17:03 AM »

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1444 on: June 28, 2022, 07:37:08 AM »
Here's a list.  Pick someone else.

https://ballotpedia.org/Presidential_candidates,_2024

Stacey Abrams. She played the President of 'United Earth' in Star Trek Discovery so she already has the qualifications

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1445 on: June 28, 2022, 08:00:15 AM »
Pocahontas!

She's a very nubile 73 years old and a maybe more practical version of Bernie Sanders.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #1446 on: June 28, 2022, 08:19:12 AM »

I want an end to division, so I propose AOC with Ivanka Trump as running mate.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1447 on: June 28, 2022, 08:30:55 AM »
We can't have two females in charge!  Their periods will get in sync and they'll be attacked by bears!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1448 on: June 28, 2022, 08:32:59 AM »
We can't have two females in charge!  Their periods will get in sync and they'll be attacked by bears!

Women dont have autonomy over their own bodies anymore. Insist they have hysterectomies or they can GTFO

Know your place

« Reply #1449 on: June 28, 2022, 08:43:52 AM »

One of those is too young.  So, Ivanka it is.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #1450 on: June 28, 2022, 08:48:02 AM »

One of those is too young.  So, Ivanka it is.

Ivanka is such an ugly name though. These sots of irrelevant things matter in politics these days. So lets get a more bland but popular name like Sarah. Sarah Palin and Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1451 on: June 28, 2022, 08:57:22 AM »
Whos amy?

Amy Klobuchar,   midwest moderate democrat.   I predict that she's the one to watch in 2024.

I think she could carry the midwest and draw cross-over votes from Republicans in the south who don't like the looney right.

AMY! AMY! AMY!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Flat Earth Inquisitor
  • Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #1452 on: June 28, 2022, 09:02:19 AM »

No women will have to move in pairs to be safe from Biden and this is their last hope before they are banished to their homes, we must guard them with female bears.
Life is meaningless and everything dies.

Suicide is dangerous- other philosophies are available-#Life is great.

« Reply #1453 on: June 28, 2022, 09:46:23 AM »
Whos amy?

AMY! AMY! AMY!

oooh ya that's a good one
but can she pull off a hardliner attitude?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1454 on: June 28, 2022, 09:47:08 AM »
She probably has a mean mom face!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #1455 on: June 28, 2022, 10:05:12 AM »

No women will have to move in pairs to be safe from Biden and this is their last hope before they are banished to their homes, we must guard them with female bears.
Biden would sniff that bear's hair right up.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1456 on: June 28, 2022, 10:48:22 AM »
Whos amy?

AMY! AMY! AMY!

oooh ya that's a good one
but can she pull off a hardliner attitude?

Of course she has a hardliner attitude.  She throws staplers at her aides.  Think what she would do to Putin.

« Reply #1457 on: June 28, 2022, 11:33:36 AM »
apparently she suffers from hanger
(not hanger
hangrrrrrr)

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/22/us/politics/amy-klobuchar-staff.html

hahah

i dunno

female POTUS
- i like the way warren's voice and no-nonsense is - and could pass as a centralist center center.

no thank you list
- porter is good, sharp as a sharp thing, but she has that patronizing nag wife face/ voice that a MANLY MAN such as myself would find irritating.
- AOC i would imagine becomes dragon queen from GOT and burn everyone eventually.
maybe she'd be a good admin secratary of something something urban housing or something.
- harris the sassy Hclinton (sassy because sh'es black, and a woman, and black woman are all mmm-mmmm head shake finger snap)

male VP
- i'd really like al franken.  hillarious!
- whitehouse the anti dark money champion

« Reply #1458 on: June 28, 2022, 03:13:20 PM »
newsome's a POS.

skip to 20:04

reporter "you accepted a bribe, how can we trust you?"
POS-N "that's an odd question"

« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 03:27:24 PM by Themightykabool »

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1459 on: June 28, 2022, 03:16:34 PM »
Newsome has problems.  He wouldn't be my first choice.  But look at that hair though!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1460 on: July 10, 2022, 03:33:36 PM »
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/technology/4chan-users-claim-to-have-hacked-hunter-biden-s-icloud-account/ar-AAZpv3l

The contents of Hunter Biden's iCloud account have allegedly been hacked by users of the 4chan community, where screenshots purporting to be from his phone and computer were being posted on their main political forum late Saturday night.

Administrators on the imageboard site moved quickly in the hours after the content was posted to pull down threads that included materials from the alleged leak, leaving many on the site, which is known for featuring some of the most salacious subject matter on the internet, furious.

The content from the leak could not immediately be verified by the Washington Examiner, and a White House representative did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

It was also not immediately clear if the contents of the 4chan leak included any materials from the younger Biden's infamous laptop, which the Washington Examiner verified the authenticity of earlier this year.

4chan has been trending off and on all day.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1461 on: July 10, 2022, 05:20:38 PM »
I see a vision of the future.

It's 2023, Republicans take the House.  It's non stop investigations in Hunter Biden and, I'm going to guess, at least 3 revenge impeachments.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1462 on: July 10, 2022, 07:16:55 PM »
Hunter Biden arguing about the weight of some crack https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1546267015303815170?s=20&t=EDER5RmDxPkBAmvsBWYgFg

What's crazy is that there aren't any msm articles about this yet. The link I posted was from Washington Examiner. I expect they would at least put something out saying it's a hoax, or hasn't been confirmed, etc.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1463 on: July 10, 2022, 08:12:47 PM »
There's a cut in the video between where it's pointed at his face and the rest of it.  Though the background light seems to match.

If it's legit then I assume Fox News will start blasting it everywhere.

Lorddave

« Reply #1464 on: July 11, 2022, 12:43:33 AM »
There's a cut in the video between where it's pointed at his face and the rest of it.  Though the background light seems to match.

If it's legit then I assume Fox News will start blasting it everywhere.

And risk brining the crack police on them?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1465 on: July 11, 2022, 05:58:26 AM »
If it fits their narrative then I assume Fox News will start blasting it everywhere.
FTFY

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #1466 on: July 11, 2022, 07:51:49 AM »
As if all msm doesn't have a narrative. Remember the rumored pee tapes? The msm reported on those without any evidence.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #1467 on: July 11, 2022, 08:24:05 AM »
This is how I remember the pee tapes story.

There was this Steele Dossier.  The MSM held off on reporting it because it couldn't be verified.  Then I think Buzzfeed started reporting it.  At this point the MSM reported on Buzzfeed reporting on it. 

Still irresponsible.  A little different than reporting something they couldn't verify though.

If it fits their narrative then I assume Fox News will start blasting it everywhere.
FTFY

The "News" side of Fox News is fairly reputable.  They play games with the headlines and sometimes the phrasing of a story but if they report on something then they've usually done their due diligence on it.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #1468 on: July 11, 2022, 02:04:52 PM »
FTFY

The "News" side of Fox News is fairly reputable.  They play games with the headlines and sometimes the phrasing of a story but if they report on something then they've usually done their due diligence on it.

Fox Entertainment says "JOE BIDEN EATS BABY KITTENS!"

An hour later on the same channel Fox News says, "Some people are saying Joe Biden eats baby kittens, we will spend the next 3 hours discussing this."

So regardless of them occasionally doing actual news, they still happily spread all the rest of the lies.

Their due diligence is Tucker Carlson said something dumb earlier in the day.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #1469 on: July 12, 2022, 07:10:34 AM »
The US has not seen news in a decade.
Its just political commentary.

The best news in there USA consistently lies through omission, which is not giving news.
Sadly, until the news in the USA
1 - stop being run by big money with political ties
2 - be funded from Ad revenue

There will only be clickbait and lies.

And until the news agencies actually start giving NEWS and not commentary, the USA will be divided.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat