He will reunite Americans
I am woke and want equality for all
I'm down with Kamala Harris as VP
I just want to see the look on Trumps face when he loses

Why do you support Joe Biden?

• 2211 Replies
Re: Why do you support Joe Biden?
« Reply #570 on: May 20, 2021, 09:02:19 AM »
Apparently the civil war in some places is taught not as a fight over slavery, but a fight about states rights and that the confeds are heros.
it's fukced up.
and benshapiro and fuckerC continue to say white supremacy isn't a thing.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #571 on: May 21, 2021, 07:59:47 AM »

I try to watch different opinions on CRT. This is a good video.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #572 on: May 21, 2021, 09:26:48 AM »
good girl

perpetuating victim hood is a slippery slope

acknowledging and teaching empathy and privilege is crucial

someone once said
“I ask no favor for my sex all I ask of our brethren is that they take their feet off our necks”

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #573 on: May 21, 2021, 09:11:16 PM »
Apparently the civil war in some places is taught not as a fight over slavery, but a fight about states rights and that the confeds are heros.
it's fukced up.

They aren't wrong,  when they say it was about states rights they are correct.  ....  It was about the states right to own slaves.   

By todays standards Lincoln was a racist anyway.
Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #574 on: May 22, 2021, 04:06:08 AM »
Spin masters.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #575 on: May 22, 2021, 06:32:08 PM »
By today's standards, pretty much everyone back then was a racist.  Then again, so are most people today.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Alexei

• レクシー
  • Flat Earth Believer
  • Over it.
« Reply #576 on: May 22, 2021, 06:38:08 PM »
By today's standards, pretty much everyone back then was a racist.  Then again, so are most people today.
Yeah and its mostly about asian hate where i live.
The KKK is not where i live at least.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #577 on: May 24, 2021, 02:26:12 AM »
So Kamala Harris shakes the South Koreans Presidents hand and then rubs her hand on her pants. Apparently people are losing their shit about it.

In this age of covid, I dont even shake peoples hand anymore even if they extend it. Now I just do a fist bump thing if they want. I get that it's a conditioned thing we do when we meet people but personally I dont see anything disrespectful about what she did. Do they expect her to treasure the passing of germs? Lick her hand to show solidarity? Is washing your hands disrespectful to every one that ever touched it?

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #578 on: May 24, 2021, 04:13:01 AM »

In this age of covid, I dont even shake peoples hand anymore even if they extend it. Now I just do a fist bump thing if they want. I get that it's a conditioned thing we do when we meet people but personally I dont see anything disrespectful about what she did. Do they expect her to treasure the passing of germs? Lick her hand to show solidarity? Is washing your hands disrespectful to every one that ever touched it?
I'm sure it was just inadvertent germ-phobia which many of us have probably developed over the past year or so.  However why did she shake hands in the first place then?  And wiping your hands on your trousers is pointless, you might as well leave it.  If you're worried then say "excuse me, nothing personal" and use and medical wipe.

I bet if Trump had done it you would be hammering him.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 04:14:39 AM by JimmyTheCrab »
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #579 on: May 24, 2021, 04:30:47 AM »
Actually no, I wouldn't. Because I would and do the exact same thing. But nice what aboutism for an excuse to argue and rant ::)

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #580 on: May 24, 2021, 06:08:23 AM »
But nice what aboutism for an excuse to argue and rant ::)
I'm not sure you know what 'whataboutism' is. 

Because I would and do the exact same thing.
You'd shake hands even though you didn't want to then pointlessly wipe your hands on your trousers?  Why would you do such a thing?

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #581 on: May 24, 2021, 06:17:53 AM »
I'm sure it was just inadvertent germ-phobia which many of us have probably developed over the past year or so.
Maybe she was wiping off excess hand sanitizer that didn't dry in time.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #582 on: May 24, 2021, 06:20:31 AM »
But nice what aboutism for an excuse to argue and rant ::)
I'm not sure you know what 'whataboutism' is. 

Because I would and do the exact same thing.
You'd shake hands even though you didn't want to then pointlessly wipe your hands on your trousers?  Why would you do such a thing?

Whatabouism. 'What about if it was Donald Trump wiping is leg'. I mean 'whatifism' isn't really a thing but you can interchange 'if' with 'about'. Suffice to say, you're wrong. If Trump wiped his hand after shaking hands I wouldn't give a shit. Pre covid I would wash my hands after touching a strangers anyway. Post covid, there is hand sanitiser everywhere and I'm quick to jump on that. I see no reason why I must keep the exchange of germs. Be they the common cold, e coli from their shit because you dont know if they wash after going to take a dump, or covid they hacked up when they could have coughed into their hands

The shaking hands for these leaders is theatrics. You do it even if you don't want to. Personally, I think its outdated, unnecessary and should be done away with. Invent a greeting less gross

The wiping of your hands isn't so much 'I must get rid of these germs'. Sometimes you shake someones hand and it's sweaty or moist and it's gross

Was she 'overt' in her apparent 'rudeness'? Did she tell the President of South Korea 'Gross man! WTF? Yuck? Haven't you heard of COVID? FFS! Now I need to wipe your shitty covid off my hands!!'

No. She just put her hand on her pant leg and moved it down a bit. Not a word, being discreet. It's only because of cameras that armchair champions can roll back the footage and go 'hmmm what can we sook about today?'

Know your place

« Reply #583 on: May 24, 2021, 06:39:18 AM »
Surprise surprise
The anti "never trumpers" have now become "never democraters" while theybfight for free speech and the constitution while crushing voting rights, the right to protest and cancelling everyone who doesnt agree with them.

Aaaaah
Brilliant.
Gotta feel good that these people are partially in charge of one of the biggest superpower.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #584 on: May 24, 2021, 06:58:26 AM »
What if the South Korean president just had sweaty hands at the time?

« Reply #585 on: May 24, 2021, 07:14:34 AM »
It's a well known fact that Koreans don't sweat.

« Reply #586 on: May 24, 2021, 07:17:49 AM »
I'm sure it was just inadvertent germ-phobia which many of us have probably developed over the past year or so.
Maybe she was wiping off excess hand sanitizer that didn't dry in time.
Yeah, maybe.  Or maybe just a subconscious thing  - the result of being hyper aware of this sort of thing for so long.

Or it could be she's a massive anti-Korean racist who can't' stand that one of those animals touched her.  I'm sure Fox can run with this one.   :P

Lorddave

« Reply #587 on: May 24, 2021, 07:19:43 AM »

I think this.
I mean... Thats why I wipe my hand on my pants: they're wet.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #588 on: May 24, 2021, 09:30:40 AM »
It is a well known fact all brown people from California hate Koreans and cannot stand the thought of physical contact with them, let alone the need for any interaction.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #589 on: May 24, 2021, 11:21:56 AM »
It is a well known fact all brown people from California hate Koreans and cannot stand the thought of physical contact with them, let alone the need for any interaction.

You know, I'd love to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you are just writing that to intentionally 'own the libs' and don't actually believe it.

But along with your admitted bad gun safety practices and open Trump worshiping, I'm going to go with you simply being your racist self.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #590 on: May 24, 2021, 03:42:14 PM »

Racist citation requested.

« Reply #591 on: May 25, 2021, 10:47:32 AM »
At least he wrote "Koreans" instead of just "yellows".

« Reply #592 on: May 25, 2021, 11:09:15 AM »
Charlie?
Or was thst the viets?
G**k? Maybe?
Hey now hey

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #593 on: July 15, 2021, 05:13:07 PM »
Here's a thing making the rounds right now.

Quote from: https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation
"We are in regular touch with the social media platforms and those engagements typically happen through members of our senior staff and also members of our COVID-19 team — given, as Dr. Murthy conveyed, this is a big issue, of misinformation, specifically on the pandemic," Psaki explained.
"Within the Surgeon General's Office, we're flagging posts for Facebook that spread disinformation," Psaki said. "We're working with doctors and medical professionals to connect medical experts with people, who are popular with their audiences with accurate information and boost trusted content. So, we're helping get trusted content out there. We also created the COVID Community Corps to get factual information into the hands of local messengers."

I want the people spreading bad info about COVID to stop as much as anyone, but I don't think it's a good look to have the White House leading an effort to censor speech and openly brag about propagandizing the citizens.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #594 on: July 15, 2021, 05:43:08 PM »
Everyone still stupid enough to use Facebook should flag mis/disinformation posts

Every government should be able to support people and help prop up people spreading factual information - so long as those people are independent of the government.

Anyway, the social media experiment has failed. It is a net negative to the human race. Just piss it off

Know your place

« Reply #595 on: July 15, 2021, 06:02:30 PM »
Says the troll on socual forum tellung people the earth is flat

« Reply #596 on: July 15, 2021, 06:06:00 PM »

Quote from: https://www.foxnews.com/media/critics-slam-psaki-white-houseconsulting-facebook-flag-misinformation
"We are in regular touch with the social media platforms and those engagements typically happen through members of our senior staff and also members of our COVID-19 team — given, as Dr. Murthy conveyed, this is a big issue, of misinformation, specifically on the pandemic," Psaki explained.
"Within the Surgeon General's Office, we're flagging posts for Facebook that spread disinformation," Psaki said. "We're working with doctors and medical professionals to connect medical experts with people, who are popular with their audiences with accurate information and boost trusted content. So, we're helping get trusted content out there. We also created the COVID Community Corps to get factual information into the hands of local messengers."

I want the people spreading bad info about COVID to stop as much as anyone, but I don't think it's a good look to have the White House leading an effort to censor speech and openly brag about propagandizing the citizens.

And when kids start dying because of tiktok dry scopping and washer pod eating.... psa are essential ti misinformation that covid isnt real but it is real manfuactured by china but its not real but there are vaccines made by billgates to track you but also non american drugs exist but also trump dominated it but also trump didnt have it....

boydster

• Planar Moderator
« Reply #597 on: July 15, 2021, 06:08:16 PM »
Kabool... please take a deep breath, collect your thoughts, and try to say that again in a way that allows other people to understand what it is you are trying to say.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #598 on: July 15, 2021, 06:12:20 PM »
Says the troll on socual forum tellung people the earth is flat

What's a socual? And you need to understand the nuance of what I say. Saying we don't have all the information doesn't default a world view to being flat - anyway that's another topic and what I said regardless of your personal opinion is correct. Social media has objectively been a net negatively. Society is not brought together by it but divided more and more. Good quality information is much harder to find - not easier.

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #599 on: July 15, 2021, 07:02:16 PM »

And when kids start dying because of tiktok dry scopping and washer pod eating.... psa are essential ti misinformation that covid isnt real but it is real manfuactured by china but its not real but there are vaccines made by billgates to track you but also non american drugs exist but also trump dominated it but also trump didnt have it....

What is dry scopping?

Anyway, the point isn't that the govt shouldn't have PSAs, it is that the govt shouldn't be telling social media platforms what to censor. It's one thing for Facebook to decide to censor something on their own, but it is unconstitutional for the govt to tell them what to censor (unless the content is illegal, like cp for example).
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.