I just want to see the look on Trumps face when he loses

Why do you support Joe Biden?

• 2211 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Why do you support Joe Biden?
« Reply #360 on: March 01, 2021, 03:56:33 PM »
Biden sucks incomparison to what couldve been

Who would you have picked out of curiosity?  I don't think Biden is anything amazing, but he's calm, rational and kind of what we need after Trump. Just a normal guy doing normal things.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #361 on: March 01, 2021, 03:56:51 PM »
Stop feeding him, dingdong.

Also, it is not Biden I am criticizing, it is the media.

How come you assume I'm feeding him and not the other way around? :)

What is it about the media's reporting in this case that you are criticizing?  Because they are not reporting on Biden not doing terrible things to children?  Still confused.  What should they be saying?

The kids are still locked up. When they were locked up by a republican administration it was "kids in cages" when it's democrats it's "overflow facility".  You may think the Trump administration was the first to lock them up based on the way the media reported it, but they were in cages when Obama was in office, too.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #362 on: March 01, 2021, 04:02:34 PM »

What is it about the media's reporting in this case that you are criticizing?  Because they are not reporting on Biden not doing terrible things to children?  Still confused.  What should they be saying?

The kids are still locked up. When they were locked up by a republican administration it was "kids in cages" when it's democrats it's "overflow facility".  You may think the Trump administration was the first to lock them up based on the way the media reported it, but they were in cages when Obama was in office, too.

Yeah the "kids in cages" was what all the buzz was about, but the actual issue was the family separation bit and how the administration was having a hard time reuniting the kids with parents. How they were having a hard time with it, I have no idea.

Admittedly, the cages shit was overblown.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #363 on: March 01, 2021, 04:28:07 PM »

Who would you have picked out of curiosity?  I don't think Biden is anything amazing, but he's calm, rational and kind of what we need after Trump. Just a normal guy doing normal things.

AOC for El Presidente!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #364 on: March 01, 2021, 04:40:15 PM »
The inevitable happens.  The guy who I voted for disappoints me.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/01/biden-democrats-foreign-policy-472123

I haven't looked into the Syria thing but giving Mohammed Bone Saw a pass on murdering a journalist really bothers me.  Just walk away from that barbaric nation already.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #365 on: March 01, 2021, 04:53:19 PM »

There is a difference between a sudden surge of migrants causing an emergency construction of a holding facility where strict limits of 72 hours were enforced and it was shut down once they were able to handle the overflow, and what Trump did with deliberately separating children from their parents as punishment for crossing the border.

Of course the media reported them differently, they were different situations.

As for the kids still being locked up, what do you want from the guy?  Just push all 600 of them over the border and close the door so they aren't locked up any more?  He's reuniting them with their families as fast as he can.  I don't see where all the angst over this is coming from. 

What exactly SHOULD Biden be doing with these kids?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #366 on: March 01, 2021, 05:20:41 PM »
I already told you I wasn't criticizing Biden, you have serious reading comprehension issues.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #367 on: March 01, 2021, 05:30:32 PM »
I already told you I wasn't criticizing Biden, you have serious reading comprehension issues.

You said that, but this makes it sound like Biden is just as bad as Trump because the "kids are still locked up".

"The kids are still locked up. When they were locked up by a republican administration it was "kids in cages" when it's democrats"

Why should the media use the same words when the situations are completely different?  Are you upset they are not saying Biden is throwing children into cages?  That's just weird.

They aren't going to use the same terms and tone with Biden now, Obama before and when Trump did it because they were all different situations. 

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #368 on: March 01, 2021, 06:36:57 PM »
I am not criticizing Biden for this, he's allowing unaccompanied minors into the country but turning away minors who arrive with their parents. I know they have to be kept somewhere to keep them safe from human trafficking, sickness, hunger, etc. My criticism is of the way the media flips the narrative depending on which tribe is in power. Fox News does it all the time, but some of you weirdos get upset when anyone points out that the rest of the media does it too. They are sugarcoating this. Did you know they're going to reopen the same detention center in Homestead, Florida that was in the news in 2019 for child sex abuse? Did you know they're putting kids in tents in Texas? The media doesn't have to suck up to Biden, they just need to do their jobs. If these kids are held in bad conditions (I'm not saying they are) I want the media to report it honestly. Their job is to speak truth to power.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #369 on: March 01, 2021, 07:27:16 PM »
At one point, the state of Texas belonged to Mexico. America should just make the rest of Mexico part of the United States and then you'd have no more Mexican immigrants!

The best way to deal with illegal migration is not to spend billions locking them up in crappy detention centres but remove the reasons why people want to get out of their country in the first place.

I know America wants to be 'The Greatest' at the expense of its neighbours if it can but that is causing you a lot of problems when people come running to your 'great country'. Put sugar on the table and they will come

Spend the billions helping to eradicate crime and drugs in Mexico and help Mexico 'be great again'. Maybe then the rest of Central America will stop in Mexico because it's so great and the immigrants can be Mexico's problem lol

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #370 on: March 01, 2021, 07:54:47 PM »
I've always liked the idea of annexing Mexico.  But this is driven from a starcraft mindset. It seems like it's way easier to defend a single chokepoint in Central America than the massive border we have with Mexico.

« Reply #371 on: March 01, 2021, 11:20:56 PM »
Whole thing is stupid.
North and south are massive and resource rich.
Emerging 3rd world would be an economic powerhouse and isolated trade routes and population would upset the china-russian dominance in both buying power and military man power.

Fighting over drugs and latino culture and setting coups is stupid.
Europe has africa which is 500yrs example of civil wars, mini wars, and distrust due to exploitation.

« Reply #372 on: March 02, 2021, 01:57:57 AM »
Spend the billions helping to eradicate crime and drugs in Mexico
That means eradicating drugs in the USA.  Good luck with that.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #373 on: March 02, 2021, 02:34:45 AM »
When you look at it, the war on drugs was actually a war on the blacks and a means to enslave them in debt, prison labour, and multigenerational disruption of the family unit.
The war on opiods is a "mental health crisis"...

Get the repubs out of office already.
Need an all encompasing american union.
WWIII and climate control will never succeed if usa doesnt pay brazil to stop shredding the rainforests (global carbon tax) and realistically, tropical guerrillas will be very handy against china.

« Reply #374 on: March 02, 2021, 03:41:01 AM »
and realistically, tropical guerrillas will be very handy against china.
??

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #375 on: March 02, 2021, 03:44:17 AM »
At one point, the state of Texas belonged to Mexico. America should just make the rest of Mexico part of the United States and then you'd have no more Mexican immigrants!

The best way to deal with illegal migration is not to spend billions locking them up in crappy detention centres but remove the reasons why people want to get out of their country in the first place.

I know America wants to be 'The Greatest' at the expense of its neighbours if it can but that is causing you a lot of problems when people come running to your 'great country'. Put sugar on the table and they will come

Spend the billions helping to eradicate crime and drugs in Mexico and help Mexico 'be great again'. Maybe then the rest of Central America will stop in Mexico because it's so great and the immigrants can be Mexico's problem lol

You are so naive.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #376 on: March 02, 2021, 04:00:13 AM »

You are so naive.

Lets spend billions bombing other countries to hell and wonder why they want to leave then?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #377 on: March 02, 2021, 04:33:15 AM »
I am not criticizing Biden for this, he's allowing unaccompanied minors into the country but turning away minors who arrive with their parents. I know they have to be kept somewhere to keep them safe from human trafficking, sickness, hunger, etc. My criticism is of the way the media flips the narrative depending on which tribe is in power. Fox News does it all the time, but some of you weirdos get upset when anyone points out that the rest of the media does it too. They are sugarcoating this. Did you know they're going to reopen the same detention center in Homestead, Florida that was in the news in 2019 for child sex abuse? Did you know they're putting kids in tents in Texas? The media doesn't have to suck up to Biden, they just need to do their jobs. If these kids are held in bad conditions (I'm not saying they are) I want the media to report it honestly. Their job is to speak truth to power.

The media flips in a lot of ways but is in no way comparable to Fox News.  I remember all the coverage of the drone attacks under Obama, I remember reading plenty of critical things during his years.

The media is reporting on bad things with Biden too. That's how we know about the Florida detention center, because the media is reporting it.

Not saying the media is perfect, it's not.  Not saying they are always unbiased, their not.  But comparing the entire media to Fox Entertainment which is an actual propaganda platform is not at all fair.  Remember, Fox Corporation is legally an entertainment company, and Fox News is just part of them, broadcast on a channel sandwiched in between all their non-news entertainment propaganda.

Look at all the times they went to court to sue for the right to blatantly lie to their own viewers, and force their employees to knowingly lie as well.  It's a world apart from even MSNBC which is the worst of the MSN in my opinion.

They are all bad, but to different degrees.  I trust NPR over MSNBC, and wouldn't ever trust Fox.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #378 on: March 02, 2021, 07:05:04 AM »

Srsly, the prison industrial complex can't have that.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #379 on: March 02, 2021, 07:10:16 AM »
Conversely, how about we give Texas back to Mexico...

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #380 on: March 02, 2021, 07:15:15 AM »

I reckon if you treat drugs as a health issue and not a crime one, you will get to the bottom of the problem and also eliminate the knock on effects of crime (eg people breaking into homes or stealing to fund their next 'fix'). If the government took care of the supply, every drug dealer/pusher would no longer have a business model.

The 'war on drugs' has gone on for decades and has utterly failed. Even when you take The Philippines approach where many thousands of people are killed every year by the government in extrajudicial killings, it hasn't worked. If America was serious about ending the drug problem or eliminating the power, influence and money from criminal drug cartels (at least within America), they could.

Know your place

« Reply #381 on: March 02, 2021, 07:48:25 AM »

40yrs of normal boring politic things that brought us to the very normal last 4yrs.
Trump really did maga because he exposed it all through sheer stupidity and arrogant disregard to the law.

« Reply #382 on: March 02, 2021, 07:51:13 AM »

AOC for El Presidente!

No
Aoc would become the dragon queen from got.

Need a bernie or a franken with a warren for veep.

« Reply #383 on: March 02, 2021, 07:53:04 AM »
??

China has a lot of wilderness and mountains.
South american guerrilla platoons would be handy.

« Reply #384 on: March 02, 2021, 08:51:30 AM »
??

For what?

« Reply #385 on: March 02, 2021, 11:32:40 AM »
??

For what?

For fighting the WWIII

« Reply #386 on: March 02, 2021, 12:56:52 PM »
Is that after the nuclear holocaust? 

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #387 on: March 02, 2021, 04:16:09 PM »
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/02/neera-tanden-biden-withdraw-472980

It has been very weird to see how hard they were trying to jam her in there.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #388 on: March 02, 2021, 11:14:19 PM »
??

For what?

For fighting the WWIII
Why are you fighting an imaginary WWIII with China in your head lol
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #389 on: March 03, 2021, 04:57:59 AM »
Not imaginary.
Future.

China has fortified the sea (see how wwii usa had a tough time getting to japan) with manmade forts.

Challenging india on the mountain.

Long game 20yr plan to take over world manufacturing and obtain high tech/ industrial knowledge and wealth.

20,000,000 men-1 woman due to 1 kid rule.