Why do you support Joe Biden?

• 2211 Replies

DuckDodgers

• One Duck to Rule Them All
  • What's supposed to go here?
Re: Why do you support Joe Biden?
« Reply #330 on: February 22, 2021, 10:41:36 AM »
Neera Tanden...

I haven't heard a lot about this person.  Apparently she's sort of a corrupt shithead.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neera_Tanden
On November 30, 2020, President-elect Joe Biden announced that Tanden would be his nominee for Director of the Office of Management and Budget.[40] Immediately following the announcement, Tanden deleted over 1,000 of her previous tweets,[41] and changed her Twitter bio from "progressive" to "liberal".[42] During the confirmation hearing, Tanden apologized for several of her tweets attacking Republican senators, including tweets calling Susan Collins "the worst", comparing Ted Cruz to vampires and Lord Voldemort, and using the nickname "Moscow Mitch" for Mitch McConnell.[43] Senator John Cornyn described Tanden as "radioactive" in contrast to other Biden nominees he felt were more acceptable,[44] while Senator John Kennedy stated that she "called Senator Sanders everything but an ignorant slut".[45][46] NPR described her as "Biden's most controversial Cabinet pick".[47]

Many members of the 2016 and 2020 Bernie Sanders presidential campaigns, such as Briahna Joy Gray, strongly dislike Tanden and have drawn an explicit distinction between "progressives and Neera Tanden"; Politico described her nomination as "the equivalent of rubbing salt in the wound".[48]

In February 2021, Senator Joe Manchin (D-WV) said he opposed her nomination due to "overtly partisan statements" in the past, putting her approval in doubt due to the split senate.[49][50] Key Senators Susan Collins (R-ME) and Mitt Romney (R-UT) will also vote against Tanden's nomination.[51] Conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt wrote that Republicans should forgive her and approve the nomination.[52] No Republican senators have indicated they will do so.[53]

If Biden wants to get any good will from the repugnicans he should dump her. Her nomination just looks antagonistic. And for all the 'we have to work together and unity' speeches, she seems an odd choice.
If someone like Hugh Hewitt wants her to be confirmed, you can bet that she is a poison pill type of pick.  That alone should make the democrats more willing to dump her, even if they are willing to overlook all the shady shit in the video Crouton posted.
markjo, what force can not pass through a solid or liquid?
Magnetism for one and electric is the other.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #331 on: February 22, 2021, 11:46:08 AM »
I'm going to put on my conspiracy hat here.

I think Biden made some kind of deal for Hillary Clinton's support to get this person in OMB.  It is very weird how the mainstream part of left wing media is intent on defending her.  All of her shitty tweets are reason enough to dump her.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #332 on: February 22, 2021, 11:51:33 AM »
Quote from: Crouton link=topic=86683.msg2305355#msg2305355
All of her shitty tweets are reason enough to dump her.

But.... She deleted them! You weren't supposed to notice those!

You must unsee her shitty tweets!

Biden must ask if she's worth the bad PR. He said himself he wants to govern for all Americans. That means appeasing all the repugnicans if he can. Unless he's playing some weird 4D chess and is using her to catch the flak from other things he wants to do or trying to hide.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #333 on: February 22, 2021, 01:50:41 PM »
I will be so glad when we stop caring what someone tweets.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #334 on: February 22, 2021, 07:58:42 PM »
Ever the optimist, aren't you?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #335 on: February 24, 2021, 05:35:35 AM »
LOL

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

« Reply #336 on: February 24, 2021, 06:42:04 AM »
Be the change that you want to see.  :P
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #339 on: February 25, 2021, 07:15:12 PM »

Here we go again!

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-syria-strike-exclusive/exclusive-u-s-carries-out-airstrike-against-iranian-backed-militia-target-in-syria-officials-say-idUSKBN2AP33D

AMERICA IS BACK!

We fired dozens of tomahawks into Syria back in 2017 and more in 2018. So I wouldn't say we are back, more like more of the same. However, I'm not sure continuing the policy is a good one.

?

Eren

« Reply #340 on: February 25, 2021, 08:25:21 PM »
Yeah that's an example of shared ideals of the Democrats and Republicans. Air strikes and wars in the middle east.

Why do you think both the Republicans and Democrats pursue such an aggressive policy in the middle east?

The republicans excuse was a gas attack which it later turned out they had no evidence for.

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/opcw-probes-prove-chemical-syria-attacks-73388501

« Last Edit: February 25, 2021, 08:30:38 PM by Eren »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #341 on: February 25, 2021, 08:58:00 PM »
Clinton wanted a 'no fly zone' over Russia. Apparently it worked so well in Libya.

Except in Libya the dems only needed to worry about shooting down fighters from a country with no chance of retaliation against America. Clinton thought shooting Ruskis helping Assad would be fine. One of her most idiotic brain waves thankfully never in a position to enable

Also, the defeating of ISIS was largely thanks to the Russians, not America. Successive American governments (dems and repugs) helped enable these groups in the first place.

And when the Syria civil war first started all our MSM was on the side of 'the rebels' against a tyrannical Assad regime (no question he's a dick though)

Those rebels morphed into ISIS. All the help, weapons, support, training etc just screwed us over in the end.

Know your place

?

Eren

« Reply #342 on: February 25, 2021, 09:01:37 PM »
More or less of a dick than Xi?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #343 on: February 25, 2021, 09:31:56 PM »
More or less of a dick than Xi?

Not sure what mental gymnastics you made to get from there to Xi but why don't we let Joe Biden answer that in a most clear and succinct wsy

Know your place

?

Eren

« Reply #344 on: February 25, 2021, 09:45:46 PM »
I was asking you.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #345 on: February 25, 2021, 10:34:02 PM »
I was asking you.

Start a new topic if you want to talk about Xi

Maybe one titled 'why do you support Xi Jinping?'

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #346 on: March 01, 2021, 06:51:18 AM »
Anyone think it's weird that the media has started calling immigrant detention facilities "overflow facilities" instead of referring to kids in cages? Aren't they still locked up?

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #347 on: March 01, 2021, 07:11:35 AM »
https://www.theonion.com/biden-unveils-cool-teen-migrant-detainment-center-where-1846336705

I haven't looked into it too much beyond the Onion article.  I assume it's back to detaining minors as a bug instead of a feature but I could be wrong.

Left leaning MSM obviously wants to cover for Biden.  While right leaning MSM doesn't want to give Biden credit for possibly being cruel to immigrants.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #348 on: March 01, 2021, 07:41:01 AM »
https://www.theonion.com/biden-unveils-cool-teen-migrant-detainment-center-where-1846336705

I haven't looked into it too much beyond the Onion article.  I assume it's back to detaining minors as a bug instead of a feature but I could be wrong.

Left leaning MSM obviously wants to cover for Biden.  While right leaning MSM doesn't want to give Biden credit for possibly being cruel to immigrants.

I didn't read them all, but USA Today, CNN, and all the usual msm all had articles referring to them as "overflow facilities". Even AOC called them that.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #349 on: March 01, 2021, 07:59:29 AM »

I didn't read them all, but USA Today, CNN, and all the usual msm all had articles referring to them as "overflow facilities". Even AOC called them that.

Biden came into office having to deal with 600 children who had been separated by from their families by Trump.  He's gotten 100 reunited with their parents so far but still has 500 to deal with.

The MSN is rightfully not claiming he's putting kids in cages because... he isn't putting them in cages.

He is trying to improve their living conditions.  I don't understand why any of this is a bad thing, what is he supposed to do with them, just chuck them back over the wall with a catapult?

« Reply #350 on: March 01, 2021, 08:14:20 AM »

Biden came into office having to deal with 600 children who had been separated by from their families by Trump.  He's gotten 100 reunited with their parents so far but still has 500 to deal with.

The MSN is rightfully not claiming he's putting kids in cages because... he isn't putting them in cages.

He is trying to improve their living conditions.  I don't understand why any of this is a bad thing, what is he supposed to do with them, just chuck them back over the wall with a catapult?
BWAHAHA!!!

Separated from families is a joke.

When you commit a crime, you get separated from your family.

Not that these kids were being accompanied by their family anyway.

« Reply #351 on: March 01, 2021, 09:06:22 AM »

The Guardian actually ran a piece - in the opinion section.  They did have it on the front page of the site for a bit though.

Biden is locking up migrant children. Will the world still care with Trump gone?

To which the answer is probably, no.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #352 on: March 01, 2021, 09:15:45 AM »

The Guardian actually ran a piece - in the opinion section.  They did have it on the front page of the site for a bit though.

Biden is locking up migrant children. Will the world still care with Trump gone?

To which the answer is probably, no.
Your belief on caring is to keep allowing coyotes and other human smugglers to keep your  kids a comin...

I can hear you now: "I like kids more than people. Turn my kids loose."

« Reply #353 on: March 01, 2021, 10:21:05 AM »
What?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #354 on: March 01, 2021, 10:51:41 AM »
BWAHAHA!!!

We all know you're a horrible person, no need to keep shoving your lack of empathy and your hate of minorities in our faces.

We get it, ok?

The whole conspiracy bit at the end was just over the top, come on.

« Reply #355 on: March 01, 2021, 11:11:55 AM »
BWAHAHA!!!

We all know you're a horrible person, no need to keep shoving your lack of empathy and your hate of minorities in our faces.

We get it, ok?

You got squat.

I know your opinion of me and could care less.

You're also an advocate for child trafficking as evidenced by your written posts.

Crossing borders illegally is just that.

Illegal.

You want to throw race in as if it matters what the race is of the person committing the illegal act.

The reason you want to do this is because your argument lacks merit, much like you on the whole.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #356 on: March 01, 2021, 01:49:04 PM »
BWAHAHA!!!

We get it, ok?

You got squat.

I know your opinion of me and could care less.

You're also an advocate for child trafficking as evidenced by your written posts.

Crossing borders illegally is just that.

Illegal.

You want to throw race in as if it matters what the race is of the person committing the illegal act.

The reason you want to do this is because your argument lacks merit, much like you on the whole.

For someone who doesn't care what I think, you do seem determined to justify your hate for innocent children.

Don't bother trying, everyone knows who you are and what you are.

Advocate for child trafficking?  Projecting again?

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #357 on: March 01, 2021, 03:38:42 PM »
Stop feeding him, dingdong.

Also, it is not Biden I am criticizing, it is the media.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #358 on: March 01, 2021, 03:43:57 PM »
Stop feeding him, dingdong.

Also, it is not Biden I am criticizing, it is the media.

How come you assume I'm feeding him and not the other way around? :)

What is it about the media's reporting in this case that you are criticizing?  Because they are not reporting on Biden not doing terrible things to children?  Still confused.  What should they be saying?

« Reply #359 on: March 01, 2021, 03:47:01 PM »
Biden sucks incomparison to what couldve been