The attack on 'free speech'

• 103 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
Re: The attack on 'free speech'
« Reply #90 on: April 19, 2021, 02:21:30 PM »
Aren't they now in competition with that pillow guy nutter?  His "censorship free" platform where you can't even take the lord's name in vain?

But he explained that!  He said the Constitution forbids saying the lord's name in vain.  Not sure where.  Maybe it's on the back or something.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #91 on: April 19, 2021, 03:44:34 PM »
I don't think the My Pillow guy's website even works yet.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

JerkFace

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2021, 04:17:04 AM »

It's called Frank Speech   https://frankspeech.com/

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2021, 06:02:48 AM »
Him getting trolled on his phone ins is pretty funny though.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2021, 07:58:00 AM »
I decided to read "What the Welfare State Has Done to America", my brain feels a bit sluggish today, and I'm wondering does this sentence make sense (or do I need more caffeine)? - "Citizens have no longer want smaller government as presented by civil libertarians, because they have become What the upon the support, which they receive, in the countless social programs the government provides."
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2021, 08:03:29 AM »
No, that is s dreadful mess.  Can't believe an editor didn't spot it.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2021, 09:09:53 AM »
I decided to read "What the Welfare State Has Done to America", my brain feels a bit sluggish today, and I'm wondering does this sentence make sense (or do I need more caffeine)? - "Citizens have no longer want smaller government as presented by civil libertarians, because they have become What the upon the support, which they receive, in the countless social programs the government provides."

That article is awful.

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Intelligence Officer
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2021, 09:44:12 AM »
I scroll down and see this article.

https://www.frankspeech.com/podcasts/audio/absolute-proof-talk-radio-expose-featuring-melissa-carone

Melissa Carone!!!

But I click on it and "file not found".

This website is usually bad.  It's almost like it was designed by a crackhead turned pillow salesman or something.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2021, 10:11:19 AM »
I wonder if she's still planning to run for something in Michigan.

« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2021, 11:06:18 AM »

This website is usually bad.  It's almost like it was designed by a crackhead turned pillow salesman or something.
Terrible.  It always says "Registration successful" and the "One time logon link is invalid" right on the front page.  Among other obvious technical and styling issues.

Everytime I check in, it's just him doing some kind of low rent impersonation of his hero, never finishing a sentence.   Rambling and rambling about nothing while some "guest" nods away.

Apparently you'd stopped all drugs entering the USA...stopped all wars and everyone had a job.  Strange how you guys voted away that utopia.  ::)

« Reply #100 on: April 22, 2021, 06:02:31 AM »
"Thank you for visiting Frank! With over 2B requests in just 2-days, the Frankspeech experiment is a massive success - For you! Right now we're working on new features - keep checking back, we'll be up shortly!"

That's all the site is now.  Apparently it was all an "experiment". Like the Large Hadron Collider for morons.

Lorddave

« Reply #101 on: April 22, 2021, 07:10:14 AM »
Did... Did they write the number in hex?
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

« Reply #102 on: April 22, 2021, 08:00:26 AM »
Ha, very good.

They are probably counting each hit from the DDoS attack as a "request".

Lorddave

« Reply #103 on: April 22, 2021, 01:25:31 PM »
Ha, very good.

They are probably counting each hit from the DDoS attack as a "request".
Well, 2B in decimal from Hex is 43.  So they can't even get a nerd joke right.  >:(
I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.