Kepler faking data thread

• 10 Replies
Kepler faking data thread
« on: July 23, 2020, 06:23:33 AM »
The question is how do we explain the results with the model used by real scientists.

Sure, here one of those "real scientists", Johannes Kepler, who FAKED/FUDGED each and every entry in the Nova Astronomia:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776670#msg1776670

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg1776680#msg1776680

So, this quoted part is sandokhan post.

Why didn't Kepler follow scientific method?

He is one of fathers of heliocentrism, and he was (kinda) fraud?

So, if Robert Sungenis is "fraud" if he has lies in "Galileo was wrong, church was right" , will this make Kelpler fraud too? Both "GWW" and "Nova Astronomia" contain not so legit parts.

Double standards!

Re: Kepler faking data thread
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2020, 06:59:19 AM »
Who gives a shit?  It was 400 years ago, get over it.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2020, 07:40:34 AM »
Reported.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2020, 11:23:23 AM »
Why didn't Kepler follow scientific method?
Well, Kepler did work for Tycho (a geocentrist) for a good while, so draw your own conclusion.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2020, 11:31:29 PM »
No one really did follow the scientific method back then. Also it would have been very difficult for him to convince other scientists (who were still very rigid) of his unusual model had it not appeared like he made predictions with incredible accuracy.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 11:41:52 PM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2020, 02:42:29 PM »
No one really did follow the scientific method back then. Also it would have been very difficult for him to convince other scientists (who were still very rigid) of his unusual model had it not appeared like he made predictions with incredible accuracy.

I hoped this thread whoud get more attraction so we might discuss posts made by sandokhan. Anyways, it isn't classic "skipping one step" messing with scientific method. What is described there is something big

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2020, 03:31:18 PM »
I hoped this thread whoud get more attraction so we might discuss posts made by sandokhan
A number of us have learned (the hard way) the futility of discussing posts made by sandokhan.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2020, 05:29:42 PM »
. What is described there is something big
Well, he was happy enough to murder Brahe. Why do you think fabricating Martian observation points to "prove" his theory was beneath him?
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."

« Reply #9 on: December 05, 2020, 05:33:13 AM »
Well, he was happy enough to murder Brahe. Why do you think fabricating Martian observation points to "prove" his theory was beneath him?

It is horroble he (probably) did that, but we are discussing observations. Maybie persion whp claimed they were fake is wrong?

Ski

• Planar Moderator
  • Homines, dum docent, dispenguin.
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2020, 11:49:42 AM »

It is horroble he (probably) did that, but we are discussing observations. Maybie persion whp claimed they were fake is wrong?

Either Mars has significantly changed it's course, or he made up numbers to boost his theory and spite Brahe. It's open and shut.
"Never think you can turn over any old falsehood without a terrible squirming of the horrid little population that dwells under it." -O.W. Holmes "Truth forever on the scaffold, Wrong forever on the throne.."