PM Default Sent Checkbox

• 2 Replies

Stash

• I am car!
PM Default Sent Checkbox
« on: July 21, 2020, 09:36:29 PM »
For me, it's a minor and easily forgettable click to check the 'save to sent' box on each PM. My preference is to have it defaulted to checked. I don't know what other's druthers are. If overwhelmingly in favor of changing the default, is that hard?
If no one has that preference, I'll just be more mindful of it.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
Re: PM Default Sent Checkbox
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 05:21:55 AM »
For me, it's a minor and easily forgettable click to check the 'save to sent' box on each PM. My preference is to have it defaulted to checked. I don't know what other's druthers are. If overwhelmingly in favor of changing the default, is that hard?

You can set that preference. Go into your Profile > Modify Profile > Personal Messaging > Check the box by "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default." > Save > PROFIT!

Stash

• I am car!
Re: PM Default Sent Checkbox
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2020, 09:33:58 PM »

You can set that preference. Go into your Profile > Modify Profile > Personal Messaging > Check the box by "Save a copy of each personal message in my sent items by default." > Save > PROFIT!

Brilliant! Thanks.