Hi all! What have I missed?

• 18 Replies
Hi all! What have I missed?
« on: July 21, 2020, 02:00:07 PM »
The biggest drama would be if anyone switched sides. Has it happened?? That would be amazing.

In other news, how is everyone? Anything significant in your lives?

Nothing big here, single, living alone--kind of done with trying to not be single. I started watching Avatar the Last Airbender and I definitely resonate with the Airbender lifestyle of being free. But at the same time I think I found the spot I want to live in forever and never leave. I'd still argue that I'm an airbender because I'm not putting down roots. I'm just occupying this space until I return to dust.

Anyway, hi!  Hope you're all well (all things considered of course) ^-^
Quote from: Heiwa
You are ignoring this user. Show me the post.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
Re: Hi all! What have I missed?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 02:44:24 PM »
Hey FlatOrange!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 03:35:50 PM »
Hi there FlatOrange, how's things?

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 07:13:57 PM »
Hey FlatOrange!

Hi Space Cowgirl! Any new music these days? I had a nostalgia moment the other day and binged on some good ol' Mates of State  ;D

Hey boydster! Pretty good! I'm a little bit feeling like i'm not very productive at work-from-home but I spend quite a bit of time talking about big issues that feels important too? When we all die and are forgotten, what will become of the choices I made that I thought were important at the time? I don't know. How are you?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2020, 08:37:53 PM »
If you have registered an account on this site, you're on the spectrum of some type of mental illness.

;D

faded mike

• new world tattoo drill scar + I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2020, 11:56:35 PM »
Hi Flat Orange, cool name. your still working? keeping that machine runnin

Tell the ladies you want to be friends first and mean it - i hypothesize., no, i know
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2020, 05:02:45 AM »

Hey boydster! Pretty good! I'm a little bit feeling like i'm not very productive at work-from-home but I spend quite a bit of time talking about big issues that feels important too? When we all die and are forgotten, what will become of the choices I made that I thought were important at the time? I don't know. How are you?
We don't get to experience the world when we're dead and forgotten, so best to just make the choices that bring the most joy and positivity into your life while you're here, I suppose!

I'm getting bored and frustrated with the ongoing staying-at-home exercise and looking forward to hopefully being able to take a vacation at some point in a version of the future where you can do that sort of thing without getting the family geared up in hazmat suits. So let's just say it's on the 10-year agenda for now.

Shifter

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2020, 05:11:25 AM »

We don't get to experience the world when we're dead and forgotten, so best to just make the choices that bring the most joy and positivity into your life while you're here, I suppose!

I'm getting bored and frustrated with the ongoing staying-at-home exercise and looking forward to hopefully being able to take a vacation at some point in a version of the future where you can do that sort of thing without getting the family geared up in hazmat suits. So let's just say it's on the 10-year agenda for now.

Well hopefully you dont need all the 10 years lol. I'm betting/hoping 2021 will return to some normalcy. Let's hope plane tickets are cheap though to entice us to get back out there to revive the tourism industry rather than uber expensive to make up for lost money and what I'm sure will be less packed planes as economy class people will probably have to 'socially distance' and not be crammed in like cattle

I'll be heading back to China lol. With deteriorating relations between mine and the Chinese governments lets hope they dont detain me for use as a bargaining chip!!  :o (well some here will hope I'm sure lol)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

faded mike

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2020, 04:18:40 PM »
Sorry aboout the keepin the machine running comment.
" Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

I am not a druggy

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2020, 12:29:11 AM »
If you have registered an account on this site, you're on the spectrum of some type of mental illness.

;D

People loved that quote, what can I say?  ;D I'm not afraid to talk about my mental illness, if you want to know just ask!

Hi Flat Orange, cool name. your still working? keeping that machine runnin

Tell the ladies you want to be friends first and mean it - i hypothesize., no, i know

Yep, still making maps!
I'm already friends with the ladies so there's no point in saying what's already been established. But I appreciate the suggestion!

We literally have no idea what happens after we die.

I don't want to go back to normal. I've been an introvert living in an extrovert's world.

Sorry aboout the keepin the machine running comment.

It was a good comment!

faded mike

« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2020, 09:22:21 PM »
Yeah your right, i meant nothing bad by it
As a map maker, do you ever question the accuracy of it all?
« Last Edit: July 30, 2020, 09:24:29 PM by faded mike »
           -them

I am not a druggy

« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2020, 11:32:49 PM »

Haha no, the opposite. I've seen how inaccurate it all is. I've gone from precise AutoCAD engineering drawings, to surveyed areas pieced together into a parcel fabric. Things don't align, datums get mixed up, locations get averaged. If the world was flat everything would be much much easier.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2020, 12:46:30 AM »

;D

People loved that quote, what can I say?  ;D
I'm not afraid to talk about my mental illness, if you want to know just ask!

You apparently have never read me.   ;D

faded mike

« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2020, 02:14:17 AM »

Haha no, the opposite. I've seen how inaccurate it all is. I've gone from precise AutoCAD engineering drawings, to surveyed areas pieced together into a parcel fabric. Things don't align, datums get mixed up, locations get averaged. If the world was flat everything would be much much easier.
Do you tink there could be noneuclidian locations - space warps?
           -them

I am not a druggy

« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2021, 04:30:35 PM »
Space Cowgirl!

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2021, 05:05:30 PM »
HI!
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Colonel Gaydafi

• Spam Moderator
  • Planar Moderator
  • Queen of the gays!
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2021, 12:32:03 AM »
Hello.
Quote from: WardoggKC130FE
If Gayer doesn't remember you, you might as well do yourself a favor and become an hero.
Quote from: Raa
there is a difference between touching a muff and putting your hand into it isn't there?

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2021, 05:05:12 AM »
Nothing to miss here anymore, the place is basically dead due to bad decisions by mods/admins. Very sad!
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

?

Jamie

• Retired
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2021, 09:49:31 AM »

I think it's cool how literally every expert/anyone who uses maps disagrees with that, but okay.

I'm glad you're well!
"Conspiracy theorists actually believe in the conspiracy because that is more comforting." - Alan Moore