Neowise

• 139 Replies

JackBlack

Re: Neowise
« Reply #120 on: July 29, 2020, 04:34:35 AM »
I am not going to open external links.  8)
Really, that is your tactic now?
So after demanding a link, you now refuse to open it?

You are trying to bait me, to get my personnel information, to get my money in bank account, and moreover, to try to kill me. I don't eat it!
No, you are insulting me.
No, that is a direct statement of what you have been doing. Just look at what you are doing now. You are accusing me of attempt to commit crimes.
You are outright lying about me and insulting me.
You also dishonestly change the meaning of what people post.

So no, they are not insults. They are accurate descriptions of what you do.

Now grow up and deal with the link.
Will you be honest and admit that the comet was discovered in March, or will you continue with dishonest tactics to pretend it wasn't?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #121 on: July 29, 2020, 04:48:14 AM »
I am not going to open external links.  8)
Really, that is your tactic now?
So after demanding a link, you now refuse to open it?

You are trying to bait me, to get my personnel information, to get my money in bank account, and moreover, to try to kill me. I don't eat it!
No, you are insulting me.
No, that is a direct statement of what you have been doing. Just look at what you are doing now. You are accusing me of attempt to commit crimes.
You are outright lying about me and insulting me.
You also dishonestly change the meaning of what people post.

So no, they are not insults. They are accurate descriptions of what you do.

Now grow up and deal with the link.
Will you be honest and admit that the comet was discovered in March, or will you continue with dishonest tactics to pretend it wasn't?
That is, not a legal government based link. I do not have to trust it. No, when you insult me it definitely does not describe me, a gentlman. I oppositely you and other trolls here, am a honest one and truly behaving.

Yes, you are still dishonestly lying and trying to bait me an externat unsecure web page and steal my information. Everybody know how you hate me, right? No reason to trust you an angry globularist racist. You even cal steal my information and give your racist friends to kill me with a great proud of giving a Turk and muslim what they will be glad to kill anytime, anywhere.  Is it an insult here? tell me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #122 on: July 29, 2020, 05:54:13 AM »
Here is the link again:
https://minorplanetcenter.net/mpec/K20/K20G05.html
I have researched that minorplanetcenter.net

This website has been registered with mask in a Canadian web hosting firm. Pay attention, the privacy of owner is secured. "Legal institutes use their real adresses, real names on registrar!". Anyways. I have continued to research deeper...  8)

But I found a name in another place, registered with a name; here:

That web page is seemingly belongint to Smithsonian Institute.

This is an institute, museum, research center in Maryland. Everything is okay till now, right? We can trust it, right? Lets look it in google maps. It is just here.

There is a web page, left below:

https://www.si.edu

This is the official web page of Smithsonian Institute. The web page is active and working according to web hosting records. So, what is the link minorplanetcenter.net which you are forcing me to click belong to?

As we can see, the web page you gave me is a fake web page/ belongs to unknown somebody. It definitely not trusty at all and possible ID cheating.

Do not try it again! Be fair, be honest, give up to dishonesty and dishonoress! Look I have described you now!

Is it a mistake here? Nope.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #123 on: July 29, 2020, 06:11:25 AM »
There is a web page, left below:

https://www.si.edu

This is the official web page of Smithsonian Institute. The web page is active and working according to web hosting records. So, what is the link minorplanetcenter.net which you are forcing me to click belong to?

As we can see, the web page you gave me is a fake web page/ belongs to unknown somebody. It definitely not trusty at all and possible ID cheating.

Do not try it again! Be fair, be honest, give up to dishonesty and dishonoress! Look I have described you now!

Is it a mistake here? Nope.

Do you not understand that a company or institution might use more than one domain?

You just assume that is so, and thus that other domain must be fake and people are trying to murder you?

There is nothing wrong with that website, your own research showed it to be owned by the Smithsonian Institute.

The web page itself states this.

"The Minor Planet Center is hosted by the Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian. The Minor Planet Center is funded by NASA."

NASA is not trying to kill you.  :-\

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #124 on: July 29, 2020, 06:35:40 AM »
"The Minor Planet Center is hosted by the Center for Astrophysics | Harvard & Smithsonian. The Minor Planet Center is funded by NASA."
Aha! I catch you! So you expect I trust an unofficial webpage funded by an untrusty official institute, aka NASA, right? Guess I will not, whether or not they try to kill me. The fact that the website is funded by NASA proves that the data they provide is unreliable and can be manipulated according to NASA policies, just as they manipulate global warming. Also, the information here is not official, anyone can claim that they have created such a website and financed by NASA. These are not valid data even according to a neutral point of view.

NASA is an official organization and cannot harm anyone legally. But semi-official organizations that do not belong to NASA like this can do illegal work when necessary, and after all this, NASA can say that they never knew them. This is the logic of people like jackblack, boydster and Jura wants us to enter such websites. Because they are untrusty at all, although funded by NASA.

Pay attention FETÖ, PKK, Al qaeda, ISIS and many others have been funded by CIA, undebatably, not legally. With such organizations you suggest we click in !  Nah!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #125 on: July 29, 2020, 06:38:58 AM »
Aha! I catch you! So you expect I trust an unofficial webpage funded by an untrusty official institute, aka NASA, right? Guess I will not, whether or not they try to kill me. The fact that the website is funded by NASA proves that the data they provide is unreliable and can be manipulated according to NASA policies, just as they manipulate global warming. Also, the information here is not official, anyone can claim that they have created such a website and financed by NASA. These are not valid data even according to a neutral point of view.

No, I fully expected your paranoid delusional fantasies to make you rant like a crazy person when I included the NASA link, but I wasn't going to lie and try and hide it because that would be dishonest.

NASA is a perfectly valid source, and just because you think they are full of ninja assassins murdering Flat Earthers doesn't make it any less.

Until you can show proof that NASA murders Flat Earthers, your claims of them being unreliable are just rantings and baseless.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #126 on: July 29, 2020, 07:06:11 AM »
No, I fully expected your paranoid delusional fantasies to make you rant like a crazy person ...
I did not read the rest. And then you claim this is not an insult. I have report this and will mention elsewhere.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #127 on: July 29, 2020, 08:36:16 AM »
No, I fully expected your paranoid delusional fantasies to make you rant like a crazy person ...
I did not read the rest. And then you claim this is not an insult. I have report this and will mention elsewhere.

If you claim NASA is trying to kill you, and I am a robot and NASA is paying me and we are trying to murder you with web links and steal your money, then yes, that is paranoid and delusional.

I've posted my own pictures of the comet, posted plenty of information, if you want to debate that please do so.  If you want to claim we are trying to murder you, then I'm going to call it as I see it.

Neowise was discovered on July 1st but I am not sure how to convince you of that if you refuse to even look at any evidence. What you are doing is not debating, it's just you denying literally everything.

JackBlack

« Reply #128 on: July 29, 2020, 03:29:43 PM »
That is, not a legal government based link. I do not have to trust it.
You reject government based links.
So that is another non-argument.

Is it an insult here? tell me.
Yes. You are making numerous false allegations, outright lying when you do so.
That is an insult and it shows you are not honest at all.

No, we can't.
If you bother investigating honestly (rather than trying to find an excuse to dismiss it) you will quickly find out what it is:
The Minor Planet Center (MPC) is the single worldwide location for receipt and distribution of positional measurements of minor planets, comets and outer irregular natural satellites of the major planets. The MPC is responsible for the identification, designation and orbit computation for all of these objects. This involves maintaining the master files of observations and orbits, keeping track of the discoverer of each object, and announcing discoveries to the rest of the world via electronic circulars and an extensive website. The MPC operates at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory, under the auspices of Division F of the International Astronomical Union (IAU).

Be fair, be honest, give up to dishonesty and dishonoress!
Follow your own advice.

The fact that the website is funded by NASA proves that the data they provide is unreliable
And there you go showing your dishonesty yet again.
First you just ignore the site and repeat the false claim that the comet was made up in July.
Then you try to dismiss it as not a government site, and now you dismiss it as a government site.
So either way, you dismiss it.

This shows you are not willing to accept any site that shows you are wrong.
This means your requests are extremely dishonest as you have no intention of ever accepting any evidence that shows you are wrong.

« Reply #129 on: July 29, 2020, 06:53:18 PM »
Anyways. I have continued to research deeper...  8)
Have you considered researching how to walk out of your south-facing house, and walk around it so you can look north?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #130 on: July 30, 2020, 12:16:35 AM »
That is, not a legal government based link. I do not have to trust it.
You reject government based links.
So that is another non-argument.
Lie. Show me where I denied all government based links. Guess your circuits burned and you have started to show blue screen.
That is an insult and it shows you are not honest at all.
Your claim its being an insult an admit meanwhile because that words are already insult. You are insulting me this way and agreed. Okay. Do not insult me again. You are not honest with those words likewise the rest of your life. I mean, after your on-off button switched turned on.
No, we can't.
Yeah, you can't go to the moon and admit it, well.
If you bother investigating honestly (rather than trying to find an excuse to dismiss it) you will quickly find out what it is:
No matter what they claim. They are not the Smithsonian Institute, but they use this name and NASA finances them. NASA finances a lot of things, like you, like our moderation team. But since you have failed to be honest enough, you do not have the courage to admit it. You're as coward as can't confess your money source. Is it an insult here? Nope. I have described your behave.
And there you go showing your dishonesty yet again.
And there you go showing your dishonest insults once again. Here, you have proved that you have a man with no honor. Problem here?
First you just ignore the site and repeat the false claim that the comet was made up in July.
Cut the lie! That site is illegal, untrust, and everybody can create such web site and claim some writings belong to years years ago. It has zero value likewise your own.
Then you try to dismiss it as not a government site, and now you dismiss it as a government site.
I have told it is an untrust/unlegal web site can not be trusted. They will make possible ID cheating, stealing my money or kill me. Additionally, you are an "EXTREME RACIST" hate muslims like me; hate Turks like me, and you are a man without any honor suggests to kill all the muslims. Under these circumstances, how can I trust a link you give me? You are not a trusty one with any minimum part of you. You are a real danger for mankind.
So either way, you dismiss it.
Nope. There is one way. The link you gave is untrusty and possible ID cheating like I prove above. Even the owner of the web page is hidden. Serious institutes do not behave this way. But only your racist/fascist friends whose try to kill believers behave this way.
This shows you are not willing to accept any site that shows you are wrong.
It is the website that not exist website. Showing is not a problem. None of websites "prove" me I am wrong. I have many times enter some web pages but they were trusty.

Tell your fetö terrorist organization patrons to open every web pages for employees in Turkey. In this way, we will have easier access to many websites and information. On the one hand, you know that the website you provided is not official. On the other hand, you force me to enter this page. Thus, when this website is claimed to be linked to the terrorist organizations, someone will also blame me to enter a web site belongs a terrorist organization. I will not eat that bait.

Find yourself another job has a few honor, or format yourself a bit more honored one.
This means my requests are extremely dishonest
Corrected for you depends on your above behaves. Give up to be a dishonest, dishonored man. Start to be a honored one.

If you hate muslims, so go Libya, Syria, Afghanistan or elsewhere to fight against them. I am not at that category muslim. I am a flat earther with infinitive tolerance, even towards a racist/fascist man like you does everything to bait and kill me.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #131 on: July 30, 2020, 12:23:15 AM »
Anyways. I have continued to research deeper...  8)
Have you considered researching how to walk out of your south-facing house, and walk around it so you can look north?
It is not so easy to walk around an apartmant house  at midnight by opening the door. To do this, you must be able to walk in the air. I am not able to do this, but maybe you are.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #132 on: July 30, 2020, 12:36:13 AM »
If you claim NASA is trying to kill you, and I am a robot and NASA is paying me and we are trying to murder you with web links and steal your money, then yes, that is paranoid and delusional.
Once again, you work with the same logical method of execution as jackblack, which tries to produce logical justifications for its insults. You are twin robots. But he knows more than you and divides my sentences. If you do it, you will be exactly the same. In this case, his worth is 1000 dollars more than you. I mean, if NASA pays you 5.000$, you can be sure he is getting 6.000$. You have to work a little more.

I've posted my own pictures of the comet, posted plenty of information, if you want to debate that please do so.  If you want to claim we are trying to murder you, then I'm going to call it as I see it.
You are not a comet. I did not say that you specifically tried to kill me. In general, I said that globalists baited believers here and killed them. Dozens of martyr believers prove this. If you tried to kill me, you would die yourself according to statistics and experiences. I am not worry about it. However, this does not change the fact that I should be cautious. Because I am a human and should be cautious. I am here to live as a human. If I would not behave as a human so what the ruck I am living here?
Neowise was discovered on July 1st but I am not sure how to convince you of that if you refuse to even look at any evidence. What you are doing is not debating, it's just you denying literally everything.
Good. Neowise was discovered on July 1. Perfect. I will use this. Yes, he was discovered July 1, we agreed on this.

Literally you will deny everything includes your own words. We'll see how you will deny these words next.

I am telling you will deny your own words just told. Then you will claim What you are doing is debating, while you denying literally everything includes your own words.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #133 on: July 30, 2020, 02:14:12 AM »
Lie. Show me where I denied all government based links.
Nope, complete truth. I provided an example which you gave in this thread.

Your claim its being an insult an admit meanwhile because that words are already insult. You are insulting me this way and agreed.
Again, there is a fundamental difference between calling you out for not being willing to accept any evidence that shows you are wrong, you continually accusing people of crimes, you insulting people to dismiss their arguments, and you ignoring evidence so you can continue to make the same false claims; vs you just insulting people and accusing them of crimes.

Even now you just resort to more pathetic dishonestly completely ignoring what has been said and lying about what I have said.

Like I said GROW UP!

Where is your evidence that this comet was just made up in July?
So far all the evidence indicates it was discovered in March.

Here, you have proved that you have a man with no honor.
Projecting your own inadequacies onto others wont help you.

Again, you dismissed the site for allegedly not being affiliated with the government, and then you dismiss for being affiliated with the government.
You are showing you will not accept that shows you are wrong.
That is showing you have no honour and your demands for evidence are extremely dishonest as you have no intention of ever accepting any.

Me pointing that out does not make me a man with no honour.

I have told it is an untrust/unlegal web site can not be trusted. They will make possible ID cheating, stealing my money or kill me.
You have lied by claiming that, but have provided literally nothing to support those dishonest allegations.

Like I said, grow up and actually deal with the evidence.
Rationally explain why we shouldn't trust it. And that means not just throwing out a bunch of insults to dismiss it.
Then you can try to provide evidence that the comet was made up in July.

And if you can't, then how about you be honest for once in your life and admit you were wrong, admit that the comet was discovered in March and there is no reason to think it was made up in July.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #134 on: July 30, 2020, 03:51:42 AM »
Once again, you work with the same logical method of execution as jackblack, which tries to produce logical justifications for its insults. You are twin robots. But he knows more than you and divides my sentences. If you do it, you will be exactly the same. In this case, his worth is 1000 dollars more than you. I mean, if NASA pays you 5.000$, you can be sure he is getting 6.000$. You have to work a little more.

You are not a comet. I did not say that you specifically tried to kill me. In general, I said that globalists baited believers here and killed them. Dozens of martyr believers prove this. If you tried to kill me, you would die yourself according to statistics and experiences. I am not worry about it. However, this does not change the fact that I should be cautious. Because I am a human and should be cautious. I am here to live as a human. If I would not behave as a human so what the ruck I am living here?

Your rant just gave me justifications for everything I said. You called me a robot, again. Claimed NASA is paying me, again. Claimed I'm an alt again. Once again claim that Flat Earthers are being murdered. You think people here posting links are trying to kill you, you think NASA kills Flat Earthers, you think I work for NASA... yeah... not a stretch to assume you think I'm trying to kill you. You certainly imply that.

I am not a comet? What does that even mean?

Good. Neowise was discovered on July 1. Perfect. I will use this. Yes, he was discovered July 1, we agreed on this.

Literally you will deny everything includes your own words. We'll see how you will deny these words next.

I am telling you will deny your own words just told. Then you will claim What you are doing is debating, while you denying literally everything includes your own words.

I won't deny I typed the wrong date. Mistakes happen and I made one, but you are the one who can never admit them.

March 27, 2020 is the correct date.

I do wonder, are you even capable of comprehending what a mistake is? Do you think you are perfect? I've never seen YOU admit making one, not ever.

« Reply #135 on: July 30, 2020, 06:31:55 AM »

It is not so easy to walk around an apartmant house  at midnight by opening the door.

And then, if you did manage to actually escape to the outside, it would be so hard to look at the Southern sky.

Poor Wise.

« Reply #136 on: August 30, 2020, 07:11:52 AM »
Has anyone ever seen this comet with the naked eye?

Yes, I have seen it.
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #137 on: September 01, 2020, 06:30:05 AM »

Yes, I have seen it.
How did you be sure it was same thing?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #138 on: September 01, 2020, 08:23:03 AM »

Yes, I have seen it.

Probably the same way that I and millions of others found it and knew what it was... it was in exactly the location that Comet Neowise was predicted to be, moved in the same direction and rate as Neowise was predicted to move if you looked at it long enough, was bright enough to see without optical aid from a reasonably dark location (and easy to see in binoculars once you found it) like Neowise was, and had the same appearance as Neowise.

"If it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's most likely a duck!"

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

« Reply #139 on: September 02, 2020, 03:40:29 AM »

Yes, I have seen it.

You think there were two naked-eye comets at that time and I was looking at the other one?
The Universal Accelerator is a constant farce.

Flattery will get you nowhere.

From the FAQ - "In general, we at the Flat Earth Society do not lend much credibility to photographic evidence."