Vehicle Running Without Motor, Nasa High Technology

• 129 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: Vehicle Running Without Motor, Nasa High Technology
« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2020, 04:23:40 AM »
So far, no physical or theoretical study proving that there are electric motors in the wheels of the Mars vehicle has been revealed, other than blabbing.

You are crowded and writing from me with metion all the time, making me bored to answer all of you individually will not magically justify you.

You are nothing more than a group of angry globalist programs that write worthless things that are programmed to quote only me without producing realistic arguments. Just like the viruses in a computer.
We have showed you that in-wheel motors have existed for over 100 years.  We have showed you current prototype cars that use in-wheel motors.  We have showed you how you can build your own in-wheel model motorised lego model.  We have showed you that you can buy wheel motors for bikes on Amazon.  We have showed you videos of the Mars buggy using in-wheel motors to rotate it's wheels.

All you have done is incoherently lash out and then stick your head in the sand and deny everything as you're incapable of admitting you're wrong.
You have show a photo supposedly belongs to 100 years ago. I have just laught at it. Did you really believe it or lauhgted just like me because you know it is fake? I guess the second. And your "we" proves you have belong same programmed project.

All evidences prove I am right and you are producing fake/or null arguments in desperation. But it does not hurt you, because programs does not feel the pain.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2020, 04:31:35 AM »
So far, no physical or theoretical study proving that there are electric motors in the wheels of the Mars vehicle has been revealed, other than blabbing.

You are crowded and writing from me with metion all the time, making me bored to answer all of you individually will not magically justify you.

You are nothing more than a group of angry globalist programs that write worthless things that are programmed to quote only me without producing realistic arguments. Just like the viruses in a computer.
We have showed you that in-wheel motors have existed for over 100 years.  We have showed you current prototype cars that use in-wheel motors.  We have showed you how you can build your own in-wheel model motorised lego model.  We have showed you that you can buy wheel motors for bikes on Amazon.  We have showed you videos of the Mars buggy using in-wheel motors to rotate it's wheels.

All you have done is incoherently lash out and then stick your head in the sand and deny everything as you're incapable of admitting you're wrong.
You have show a photo supposedly belongs to 100 years ago. I have just laught at it. Did you really believe it or lauhgted just like me because you know it is fake? I guess the second. And your "we" proves you have belong same programmed project.

All evidences prove I am right and you are producing fake/or null arguments in desperation. But it does not hurt you, because programs does not feel the pain.

All the evidence points to you denying everything you are shown and laughing in complete ignorance.

I'm going to go drive around in my electric motor powered car right now and laugh at you claiming it's not real.  ::)

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2020, 04:37:57 AM »

All the evidence points to you denying everything you are shown and laughing in complete ignorance.

I'm going to go drive around in my electric motor powered car right now and laugh at you claiming it's not real.  ::)
Your insults and claiming my questioning scientific approach does not magically make me an ignorant but makes you an angry globularist program. You can drive electric vehicles around the world. But you can be sure that its motor is not in the wheels. No engineer in the world is retarded enough to put a motor in the wheels. However, only a computer program produces arguments to supposedly support such an absurd idea, and can use these false arguments to insult. Guess your insulting ability has been added to increase your reality, but still seems fake.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2020, 05:50:41 AM »
Your insults and claiming my questioning scientific approach does not magically make me an ignorant but makes you an angry globularist program. You can drive electric vehicles around the world. But you can be sure that its motor is not in the wheels. No engineer in the world is retarded enough to put a motor in the wheels.
Reality disagrees with you.

You can just go onto Amazon or eBay and buy a wheel motor.  There are hundreds of models available now.

another?

again?
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2020, 05:56:13 AM »
Your insults and claiming my questioning scientific approach does not magically make me an ignorant but makes you an angry globularist program. You can drive electric vehicles around the world. But you can be sure that its motor is not in the wheels. No engineer in the world is retarded enough to put a motor in the wheels.
Reality disagrees with you.

You can just go onto Amazon or eBay and buy a wheel motor.  There are hundreds of models available now.

another?

again?

Ahahaha! How funny! "Wheel motor" you show isn't a motor inside the wheel ! Hahaha! Search moor!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2020, 06:09:01 AM »

Your insults and claiming my questioning scientific approach does not magically make me an ignorant but makes you an angry globularist program. You can drive electric vehicles around the world. But you can be sure that its motor is not in the wheels. No engineer in the world is retarded enough to put a motor in the wheels. However, only a computer program produces arguments to supposedly support such an absurd idea, and can use these false arguments to insult. Guess your insulting ability has been added to increase your reality, but still seems fake.

You are showing your ignorance constantly, I'm not calling you ignorant as an insult, but as a statement of fact. You are ignorant of the very concept of putting motors in wheels, you don't understand how it could be done... that is what ignorance is. Lack of understanding.

And you lack a great deal of understanding.  You also throw insults about.  You called me a terrorist in another thread, and called me a paid shill, say I'm just a bot. You insult me and others all the time. You yell and rant and call people names constantly.

If you think no engineer could possibly put a motor in a wheel, then it's not the engineer who is retarded.

I have ridden on a bicycle with an in-wheel motor. So you saying it's IMPOSSIBLE to make one makes me laugh. I bet you could go to the nearest city and find a shop that sells them and look for yourself. But you won't because the idea that you could be wrong is so far outside your ability that you won't even try. You are so provably wrong here, and yet you insist you are right with NO evidence other than your own inability to imagine how it could work. Your failure doesn't make it fake.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2020, 06:14:37 AM »
I don't think that anyone here has physical access to the Mars rovers to prove that there are electric motors in the wheels, so I'm not sure what evidence you're willing to accept.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2020, 06:15:30 AM »

You are showing your ignorance constantly, I'm not calling you ignorant as an insult, but as a statement of fact. You are ignorant of the very concept of putting motors in wheels, you don't understand how it could be done... that is what ignorance is. Lack of understanding.

And you lack a great deal of understanding.  You also throw insults about.  You called me a terrorist in another thread, and called me a paid shill, say I'm just a bot. You insult me and others all the time. You yell and rant and call people names constantly.

If you think no engineer could possibly put a motor in a wheel, then it's not the engineer who is retarded.

I have ridden on a bicycle with an in-wheel motor. So you saying it's IMPOSSIBLE to make one makes me laugh. I bet you could go to the nearest city and find a shop that sells them and look for yourself. But you won't because the idea that you could be wrong is so far outside your ability that you won't even try. You are so provably wrong here, and yet you insist you are right with NO evidence other than your own inability to imagine how it could work. Your failure doesn't make it fake.
Again, cut the crap and prove a motor can be inside the wheel of a car, or you are simply a lying bot program programmed to produce false arguments.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #98 on: July 28, 2020, 06:17:13 AM »
I don't think that anyone here has physical access to the Mars rovers to prove that there are electric motors in the wheels, so I'm not sure what evidence you're willing to accept.
A Non proof. Evidence you cannot show is evidence that is not. The burden of proof here belongs to those who claim to exist. You claim it exists, so prove it. How simple.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #99 on: July 28, 2020, 06:19:11 AM »
A Non proof. Evidence you cannot show is evidence that is not. The burden of proof here belongs to those who claim to exist. You claim it exists, so prove it. How simple.
How?  What evidence will you accept?  Does someone need to buy and ship to you a wheel with a motor in it?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #100 on: July 28, 2020, 06:36:02 AM »

Again, cut the crap and prove a motor can be inside the wheel of a car, or you are simply a lying bot program programmed to produce false arguments.
[/quote]

How about you cut the crap and tell me what evidence could I provide you with that you would accept?

Because you just flat out deny everything you have been told, from pictures to documents to models you can buy to Amazon pages where you can buy real ones yourself.

Tell us. What evidence will you accept? Otherwise everyone is wasting their time with you.

« Reply #101 on: July 28, 2020, 06:39:11 AM »
Ahahaha! How funny! "Wheel motor" you show isn't a motor inside the wheel ! Hahaha! Search moor!
They are all in wheel motors.  You are simply denying what is in front of you.

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #102 on: July 28, 2020, 06:45:09 AM »
As I mentioned earlier, NASA has not designed a motor for the spacecraft. They clearly thought that just like in toys, electricity would come and wheels would spin. For this, there is no motor in the wheels. There is no such electric vehicle! The motor is separate, albeit electric, and produces torque. The purpose of the motor is to produce torque, not to turn the wheel. Turning the wheel is the result of thork produced in motor.

On the other hand, since there is no motor, problems such as cooling the motor and lubrication problem are not mentioned at all.

All the angry globalists above say: "it has it, you must believe it". The argument? Evidence? "Well, we have some pictures". Hahaha! How funny!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #103 on: July 28, 2020, 06:47:47 AM »
As I mentioned earlier, NASA has not designed a motor for the spacecraft.
Why do you think this?

« Reply #104 on: July 28, 2020, 06:53:05 AM »
The purpose of the motor is to produce torque, not to turn the wheel.

Turning the wheel is the result of thork produced in motor.
Oh, you changed your mind since the last sentence.  You appear to be having some kind of breakdown - seek help.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #105 on: July 28, 2020, 06:57:40 AM »
Oh, you changed your mind since the last sentence.  You appear to be having some kind of breakdown - seek help.
I did not change my mind anyway. The purpose of the motor is producing thork. The movement is the result of the thork. You can seperate my words this way to you get it better.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #106 on: July 28, 2020, 07:00:50 AM »
Why do you think this?
Simple because NASA engineers are retard. Otherwise they would admit earth's being flat instead of continue the globularist lie. As they lie, they up to chin in lies.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #107 on: July 28, 2020, 07:10:48 AM »
I did not change my mind anyway. The purpose of the motor is producing thork. The movement is the result of the thork. You can seperate my words this way to you get it better.
It is "torque", which you managed to spell correctly earlier. 

Yes, a motor produces torque which can turn a wheel.  What is your point?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #108 on: July 28, 2020, 07:21:08 AM »

Glad to see you have start to learn dynamics of vehicle motor systems. But you need work more.

We will start step by step okay?

You can start to work with, a wheel can not work without thork.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #109 on: July 28, 2020, 07:22:37 AM »

Glad to see you have start to learn dynamics of vehicle motor systems. But you need work more.

What is your point?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #110 on: July 28, 2020, 08:46:15 AM »
All the angry globalists above say: "it has it, you must believe it". The argument? Evidence? "Well, we have some pictures". Hahaha! How funny!

What kind of evidence will you accept, Wise?

You laugh at everything we give you, so tell us... what evidence do you want?

WHAT WILL YOU ACCEPT?

« Reply #111 on: July 28, 2020, 09:01:15 AM »
He doesn't want evidence.  He wants us to go away and stop bothering him with reality.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #112 on: July 28, 2020, 11:35:26 AM »
Why do you think this?
Simple because NASA engineers are retard. Otherwise they would admit earth's being flat instead of continue the globularist lie. As they lie, they up to chin in lies.
Have you ever considered the possibility that maybe the earth is round and NASA engineers are just plain smarter than you?

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #113 on: July 28, 2020, 07:01:31 PM »
That's because they don't use engines.  They use electric rotary actuators to drive the wheels.
This claim contradicts the theory of most prominent globularist here:

Of course the Mars Rover has motors!
Here we see two veteran globalists who make exactly the opposite statements. Nevertheless, they do not argue, although one says that there is a motor, while the other says that it is not a motor, 180 degrees opposite each other directly say the opposite. both are quoting me.

First, discuss whether there is an engine in the wheels, agree among you. Then talk me as you one voice! Until then, it is thought both of yourwords have no value and that you are programmed to quote only me.

You both are programmed to follow me. I am the reason of your living. You are giving me that value and then asking me about my behaves.
They are paid to follow you around the internet and harass you.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #114 on: July 29, 2020, 02:41:14 AM »

What is your point?
Look, you haven't learned anything. You have a learning problem. So some data has been taught / programmed to you and you can't get out of it.

Try again:

A wheel can not work without thorque, right? Did you get this part?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

LuggerSailor

• 12 men on the Moon, 11 of them Scouts.
« Reply #115 on: July 29, 2020, 03:25:15 AM »
Oh, look. A simple search revealed the following;

The Mars Curiosity Rover Wheels and Legs

The Mars Science Laboratory has six wheels, each with its own individual motor.

The two front and two rear wheels also have individual steering motors (one each). This steering capability allows the vehicle to turn in place, a full 360 degrees. The four-wheel steering also allows the rover to swerve and curve, making arching turns.

Now, what is it you don't understand about wheels and motors?
LuggerSailor.
Sailor and Navigator.

« Reply #116 on: July 29, 2020, 03:32:42 AM »
It is spelled 'torque'. 

Just cut to whatever point it is you think you are trying to make.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #117 on: July 29, 2020, 04:28:24 AM »
We are all still waiting Wise.

What evidence do you need to prove that motors can be put inside wheels?

Why won't you answer?  Tell us what you need to understand.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #118 on: July 29, 2020, 04:30:27 AM »
We are ...
You are alone. Start it with "I are" or "we am".

You have zero evidence. What evidence do you need more?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #119 on: July 29, 2020, 04:32:07 AM »
It is spelled 'torque'. 

Just cut to whatever point it is you think you are trying to make.
Tell me whether or not you accept this. Because I know you will try to find a solution to deny the facts I will remind you.

Do you accept this simple mechanism? A wheel can not work without torque, yes or no.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1