Vehicle Running Without Motor, Nasa High Technology

• 129 Replies

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
Re: Vehicle Running Without Motor, Nasa High Technology
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2020, 10:34:00 AM »
Yeah, each wheel has its own little motor.  Not sure what else ya need.  This allows each wheel to move independantly of the others at different speeds while using minimal energy.  This is ideal for driving in unpredictable terrain.
What? Are you mocking? This is one of the funniest theory I've ever heard. There are separate engines in four wheels. Wow! Thus, when you press the accelerator, all four engines react exactly simultaneusly and the vehicle will not be knocked anywhere, nor crashed!

Have you ever tried this method in the world to see what happens if a vehicle has four motors in four wheels? Ahahahaha! I will carry this to the believers subforum as how funny a globularist can be when trying to defend a lie.  ;D
First off, they aren't engines, they're electric motors.  You may want to learn the difference.

Secondly, syncing modern electric motors isn't nearly as difficult as you think, especially in a rover whose top speed is 0.08699 mph
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2020, 10:37:16 AM »
Porsche actually built a car with in wheel motors in 1897 - the car is powered by the two motors in the front wheels.

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #32 on: July 18, 2020, 12:50:44 PM »
Yeah, each wheel has its own little motor.  Not sure what else ya need.  This allows each wheel to move independantly of the others at different speeds while using minimal energy.  This is ideal for driving in unpredictable terrain.
What? Are you mocking? This is one of the funniest theory I've ever heard. There are separate engines in four wheels. Wow! Thus, when you press the accelerator, all four engines react exactly simultaneusly and the vehicle will not be knocked anywhere, nor crashed!

Have you ever tried this method in the world to see what happens if a vehicle has four motors in four wheels? Ahahahaha! I will carry this to the believers subforum as how funny a globularist can be when trying to defend a lie.  ;D

Yeah, seems like magic that we have technology that could keep multiple motors in synch. Must be voodoo.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #33 on: July 18, 2020, 01:05:06 PM »

It's astounding how little Wise understands, or thinks humans are capable of.

A vehicle with four electric motors!  IMPOSSIBLE!  OUTLANDISH!  INCONCEIVABLE!

I can picture him in his chair cackling madly at his incredible insight to not understand how four wheels could work in unison.

He literally is completely dumbfounded at the idea you could run four wheels at once.  I can't even begin to imagine the lack of intellect that would produce such an idea.  This is the pinnacle of Flat Earth debate right here.

I'm not even going to find all the examples of four wheel drive systems as others already have. Plus drones which is four propellers balancing a vehicle.  Will Wise claim drones are not real next because if running four wheels at once is IMPOSSIBLE then four propellers must be something only God Himself could sync up.

The guy is completely off his rocker here. 

« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2020, 02:29:46 AM »
Wise isn't going to like this.  A total of 18 motors all synced up power this thing

Each of the motors even has its own battery

if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #35 on: July 19, 2020, 08:42:15 AM »
A drone is not a car. drone propeller and vehicle wheel are quite different statically. next!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2020, 09:45:08 AM »
A drone is not a car. drone propeller and vehicle wheel are quite different statically. next!
Not as different as you might think.  If the speed of the propellers aren't carefully controlled, then the drone will be unstable.

Besides, it's not as if synchronizing multiple motors is a new or terribly difficult concept.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2020, 09:59:06 AM by markjo »

Lorddave

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2020, 10:49:28 AM »
Ok wise, why don't you explain why it can't work.  You only stated it would crash but why?  What about wheel motors makes it crash?
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #38 on: July 20, 2020, 12:11:10 AM »
Wise isn't going to like this.  A total of 18 motors all synced up power this thing

Each of the motors even has its own battery

These motors are not in the wheel. These engines are stationary, not spinning. If the motor was inside the propeller, the motor connecting cables would spin and break. Having a motor in a wheel is a silly though, it literally does not work. This can only be a fantasy of NASA IT engineers. I guess there are no mechanical engineers at NASA, and they are taking these silly thoughts from sci-fi movies.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: July 20, 2020, 12:37:48 AM »
It is terrible you have a name of unconvincible but easily convinced to the NASA lies. How ironic. Your link talks about 4 engine, directs wheels but not in the wheel.

It is a project, not realized. They have still could not do that. You don't read what you post here.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2020, 12:48:54 AM »
It is terrible you have a name of unconvincible but easily convinced to the NASA lies. How ironic. Your link talks about 4 engine, directs wheels but not in the wheel.

It is a project, not realized. They have still could not do that. You don't read what you post here.
NASA is NOT telling any lies! YOU are just confused.
What on earth are you raving on about?
Of course the Mars vehicle has driving  motors - one in each wheel.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2020, 01:13:05 AM »

-You are telling each wheel has a motor inside it does not magically make them inside it. This is not something that can be done both in theory and in practice. You don't already put forward an argument. You just repeat the same practical lies. This is bullwinkleshit proves it is nothing but just a deception.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #43 on: July 20, 2020, 01:39:51 AM »
These motors are not in the wheel. These engines are stationary, not spinning. If the motor was inside the propeller, the motor connecting cables would spin and break. Having a motor in a wheel is a silly though, it literally does not work. This can only be a fantasy of NASA IT engineers. I guess there are no mechanical engineers at NASA, and they are taking these silly thoughts from sci-fi movies.

OK, lets start from basics.  Do you know the difference between a rotor and a stator?

Lorddave

« Reply #44 on: July 20, 2020, 01:49:16 AM »
Ok, I think I understand the problem.

Wise thinks the motor is attached DIRECTLY to the wheel and not a drive shaft connected to the wheel.

He needs a picture guys.  This could also be a language issue.  Let me draw up some stuff in paint on my lunch.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2020, 02:02:23 AM »

-You are telling each wheel has a motor inside it does not magically make them inside it. This is not something that can be done both in theory and in practice. You don't already put forward an argument. You just repeat the same practical lies. This is bullwinkleshit proves it is nothing but just a deception.
Why can't  there be a motor in the hub of each wheel?

You don't know much about engineering do you, Mr Wise?

« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2020, 02:07:56 AM »

He needs a picture guys.  This could also be a language issue.
I think it's more a not admitting you're wrong issue.  Anyway, someone has actually produced a video of a wheel motor in action

Including diagrams...

« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2020, 02:52:03 AM »

Wise thinks the motor is attached DIRECTLY to the wheel and not a drive shaft connected to the wheel.

He needs a picture guys.  This could also be a language issue.  Let me draw up some stuff in paint on my lunch.

The problem is it doesn’t matter what anyone says.  Producing technical documents and pictures of the actual motors didn’t work.  Providing examples of similar applications didn’t work.  Explaining in detail which bit needs to be attached where won’t work.

Every answer to his latest objection will be met with either new objection or outright dismissal of what’s presented.  It’s called denial.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2020, 03:57:48 AM »

So you will do what NASA never did, right?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2020, 03:59:01 AM »
Every answer to his latest objection will be met with either new objection or outright dismissal of what’s presented.  It’s called denial.
No, it is not. It is called questioning scientificness.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2020, 04:11:44 AM »

Laughing manically while declaring ITS ALL LIES YOU FOOLS HAHAHAHA isn't "scientificness" it's plain denial.

Or possibly massive ignorance of simple things like attaching a wheel to a motor. 

You can actually make an in-rim motor yourself, out of LEGOs. Here's a video demonstrating how it works.

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2020, 05:23:46 AM »
Or you can buy and install your own wheel motor:

hub motor kit

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2020, 06:16:57 AM »

“Questioning” means there could be some kind of answer that you would find acceptable.

What answer can we give you that you would accept as having answered your questions?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2020, 07:04:17 AM »

“Questioning” means there could be some kind of answer that you would find acceptable.

What answer can we give you that you would accept as having answered your questions?
You accept that you act collectively even when say "we". You do not have free will and you are not capable of responding to me. You just repeat what you've been taught. And many people are making false and invalid arguments until I get bored with answering. And when I get bored you to be able to say "look, he can't answer". But both me and other readers are now accustomed to this attitude of globalism, we have gained immunity.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2020, 07:06:09 AM »

You accept that you act collectively even when say "we". You do not have free will and you are not capable of responding to me. You just repeat what you've been taught. And many people are making false and invalid arguments until I get bored with answering. And when I get bored you to be able to say "look, he can't answer". But both me and other readers are now accustomed to this attitude of globalism, we have gained immunity.

Look, he can't answer.  He is immune to reason and facts.

Lorddave

« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2020, 02:10:05 PM »

We see with our eyes.  We understand with our minds.
You do not see with your eyes and your mind can not understand.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #56 on: July 22, 2020, 01:54:06 AM »

Nope. You have not free will. I have free will. Maybe you have not eyes also.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #57 on: July 22, 2020, 02:11:00 AM »

Nope! You might have eyes but you can't see THE TRUTH!

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #58 on: July 22, 2020, 03:10:54 AM »

Nope! You might have eyes but you can't see THE TRUTH!

Not what this picture says.....

Pack it up rab. I think the argument is concluded here. Even a pissy little RC car has a motor in it yet somehow expected to believe a hulking car sized rover doesn't need anything to drive the wheels  ::)

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #59 on: July 22, 2020, 06:24:13 AM »
Not what this picture says.....
Since when are obviously manipulated pictures evidence of anything?