Social Distance And Population Control

• 79 Replies

Lorddave

Re: Social Distance And Population Control
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2020, 09:10:39 PM »
You might have a point there hoppy, I'm very disappointed in his mask approval. But I still hope Trump is not part of the NWO

He's not.  His lack of leadership and intelligence precludes him.
He is, however, every easy to manipulate.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2020, 09:47:04 PM »
You might have a point there hoppy, I'm very disappointed in his mask approval. But I still hope Trump is not part of the NWO

What more proof do you need? According to your logic, Trump is now one of the Illuminati virus hoax perpetrators stealing away our democracy and freedom? You're directly contradicting yourself.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2020, 10:39:01 PM »
we're all going to die again

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #63 on: July 23, 2020, 01:07:48 AM »
Considering the amount of poisonous vaccine planned to be produced and bad plans made, there will be around 15% deaths. Some of us going to die and some of us will be alive. Those remain alive will make the world cleaner under Gates' leadership, by producing less carbon emissions likewise his dreaming. ^-^

PS: I am sure he will be apply a second plan after that contains another 15%. And then, another one. Ahahaha. Because ambitious people always want more. And he's ambitious.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

Lorddave

« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2020, 01:22:56 AM »
Considering the amount of poisonous vaccine planned to be produced and bad plans made, there will be around 15% deaths. Some of us going to die and some of us will be alive. Those remain alive will make the world cleaner under Gates' leadership, by producing less carbon emissions likewise his dreaming. ^-^

PS: I am sure he will be apply a second plan after that contains another 15%. And then, another one. Ahahaha. Because ambitious people always want more. And he's ambitious.

15% is alot. And if all of them have the vaccine and die mysteriously, its going to be an issue. 
And why kill 1.2 Billion people?  I mean, that'll cause huge issues if that many die suddenly.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #65 on: July 23, 2020, 01:38:06 AM »
I heard 73.4% of people are going to die.   

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #66 on: July 23, 2020, 01:46:10 AM »

15% is alot. And if all of them have the vaccine and die mysteriously, its going to be an issue. 
And why kill 1.2 Billion people?  I mean, that'll cause huge issues if that many die suddenly.
Not suddenly. They will slowly kill. They will make life very miserable for everyone. They will not kill people suddenly and they will do it slowly without making others feel it.

The method of this is very much. For example, vaccine toxicity can be activated only under certain conditions. Such as 5G, overheating, overcooling. In such a case, for example, if the vaccine poison becomes active in extreme cold, this vaccine can be administered in cold countries such as Russia and Canada. In this way, these people will be considered "dead from the cold". Countries in the equatorial regions , hot-activated vaccine poison can be used. These people will also be thought to have died from extreme heat. We already know the use of 5G technology.

As a result, these deaths will not be sudden and they will try to make it look as natural as possible. With the support of the media, people will not notice them.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #67 on: July 23, 2020, 01:54:55 AM »
I heard 73.4% of people are going to die.
Whatever you say.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #68 on: July 23, 2020, 03:58:43 AM »

Not suddenly. They will slowly kill. They will make life very miserable for everyone. They will not kill people suddenly and they will do it slowly without making others feel it.

The method of this is very much. For example, vaccine toxicity can be activated only under certain conditions. Such as 5G, overheating, overcooling. In such a case, for example, if the vaccine poison becomes active in extreme cold, this vaccine can be administered in cold countries such as Russia and Canada. In this way, these people will be considered "dead from the cold". Countries in the equatorial regions , hot-activated vaccine poison can be used. These people will also be thought to have died from extreme heat. We already know the use of 5G technology.

As a result, these deaths will not be sudden and they will try to make it look as natural as possible. With the support of the media, people will not notice them.

???
So they put chemicals in that activate in extreme cold...while inside your warm blooded body?
Ignoring the whole 'how would 5G frequencies make a chemical suddenly toxic', you are aware that your internal body temperature stays relatively constant, yes? And only cools several hours after death?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #69 on: July 23, 2020, 05:10:01 AM »

???
So they put chemicals in that activate in extreme cold...while inside your warm blooded body?
Ignoring the whole 'how would 5G frequencies make a chemical suddenly toxic', you are aware that your internal body temperature stays relatively constant, yes? And only cools several hours after death?
So. However, the internal temperature and external temperature of the body are different and variable. Your body temperature is 36.5 degrees. But it can exceed 38 degrees when you are sick. It can be activated at this temperature. The current vaccine system is already working this way. So they are already doing this. It's not really hard. If you can make a substance that degrades a poisonous compound, but melts at 38 degrees, with that poisonous substance and passive its poisonous feature; When the temperature exceeds 38 degrees, the decomposing solution will melt and the toxic compound will become active. Currently they are already actively implementing this. Yes, two degrees of difference are important.

When we get cold in a cold environment, it is enough for some poisons to drop your body temperature below 35 degrees. The substance, which is liquid and in the poison and makes it passive, crystallizes and loses its feature, the poison becomes active.

5G technology is inconvenient because of the internet of things. With the vaccine, it can inject some metals with reflective / transmitting properties, micro-microchips into your body, these microchips carry mini-toxic liquids and release the poison when they receive the message. This is their most active research topic at the moment. Advances in nanotechnology now enable small computers and warehouses that the human eye cannot see.

This technological development has now made all kinds of vaccines unsafe.

PS: Do not think of freezing temperature as 0 degrees and boiling temperature as 100 degrees. This is different for each liquid. You can obtain any desired freeze and boiling temperature by by adding the different liquids to each other. This is not hard. I'm telling this, it is really easy thing make a poison can be active at 38 degrees and stay passive at 36,5 degree. Every sane researcher can do that. I am repeating it, it can be preparable by even any scientist here in 30 minutes. But nobody does it. The problem here is some mentally ill people supposedly scientist are doing this right now. A FE Scientist never does such thing. But unfortunately a globularist scientist does it, and others do not tell anything to support each other by unknown reason. We can tell the truth, no problem.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2020, 05:22:22 AM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

hoppy

• Flat Earth Believer
« Reply #70 on: July 23, 2020, 05:22:43 AM »
Thanks for this last post brother Wise. Do you have any articles or youtubes explaining these dastardly deeds.
God is real.                                         
http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665708/Flat-Earth-Bible-02-of-10-The-Flat-Earth

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #71 on: July 23, 2020, 05:35:45 AM »
Not really. As I said before, I am very busy nowadays and so more about my own issues ...
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #72 on: July 23, 2020, 05:43:03 AM »

???
So. However, the internal temperature and external temperature of the body are different and variable. Your body temperature is 36.5 degrees. But it can exceed 38 degrees when you are sick. It can be activated at this temperature. The current vaccine system is already working this way. So they are already doing this. It's not really hard. If you can make a substance that degrades a poisonous compound, but melts at 38 degrees, with that poisonous substance and passive its poisonous feature; When the temperature exceeds 38 degrees, the decomposing solution will melt and the toxic compound will become active. Currently they are already actively implementing this. Yes, two degrees of difference are important.

When we get cold in a cold environment, it is enough for some poisons to drop your body temperature below 35 degrees. The substance, which is liquid and in the poison and makes it passive, crystallizes and loses its feature, the poison becomes active.

5G technology is inconvenient because of the internet of things. With the vaccine, it can inject some metals with reflective / transmitting properties, micro-microchips into your body, these microchips carry mini-toxic liquids and release the poison when they receive the message. This is their most active research topic at the moment. Advances in nanotechnology now enable small computers and warehouses that the human eye cannot see.

PS: Do not think of freezing temperature as 0 degrees and boiling temperature as 100 degrees. This is different for each liquid. You can obtain any desired freeze and boiling temperature by by adding the different liquids to each other. This is not hard. I'm telling this, it is really easy thing make a poison can be active at 38 degrees and stay passive at 36,5 degree. Every sane researcher can do that. I am repeating it, it can be preparable by even any scientist here in 30 minutes. But nobody does it. The problem here is some mentally ill people supposedly scientist are doing this right now. A FE Scientist never does such thing. But unfortunately a globularist scientist does it, and others do not tell anything to support each other by unknown reason. We can tell the truth, no problem.

While there are materials and molecules that melt at 38c, you can't just make anything melt at that temperature just by adding liquids.  That is not how it works.  Perhaps you can tell us what melts at 38c that keeps a poison contained.  Or the poison that is activated at these temperatures.  If it is so easy to make.

The issue you have with toxic nanites is that you would need enough to make a difference.  Plus a mechsnism to contain and release it.
But 5G is irrelevant as you could do it with any frequency, if this were possible.  Why 5G?  Why not 2.4ghz?  That would be much easier.

« Reply #73 on: July 23, 2020, 05:50:46 AM »
You might as well be debating calculus with a 9th century peasant.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #74 on: July 23, 2020, 06:59:50 AM »

???

While there are materials and molecules that melt at 38c, you can't just make anything melt at that temperature just by adding liquids.  That is not how it works.  Perhaps you can tell us what melts at 38c that keeps a poison contained.  Or the poison that is activated at these temperatures.  If it is so easy to make.

The issue you have with toxic nanites is that you would need enough to make a difference.  Plus a mechsnism to contain and release it.
But 5G is irrelevant as you could do it with any frequency, if this were possible.  Why 5G?  Why not 2.4ghz?  That would be much easier.
Internet of things required. In other words, you should be as close as possible to any device that can connect to the internet. Since these are very small devices, the source of information should be at close range.

The melting temperature of the water is 0 degrees. Water at 35 degrees is always in liquid form. But paraffin melts at 64 degrees. Copper melts at 1045 degrees. Copper is a metal, but it becomes liquid at 1054 degrees. The melting temperature of mercury is minus 39 degrees. The melting point can be adjusted as 38 degrees by melting copper and mercury, both of which are metal, into a solution.

In fact, mercury can be boiled with other metals to break down and join the atomic bonds. But the reason why mercury is found in vaccines is that it forms organic compounds very easily.

Remember the melting point of mercury is -39 degrees. When you add it carbon, it changes many organic compound. I want to give you some simple examples:

Dimetylmercury:
compound formula: H3C- Hg-Ch3.
dimethylmercury is a volatile, reactive and flammable colorless liquid. It is one of the strongest neurotoxins known; As little as 0.1mL can poison a genius person. It can pass through many plastics and tires. It can be absorbed through the skin. It is said to have a sweet smell, but even the smell is dangerous to notice. It has a very high density, such as 2.96 g / mL. Boiling at 94 ° C. The toxicity of dimethylcivan was achieved by heavy metal researcher Karen Wetterhahn pouring a few drops in her gloves and dying after 10 months.

You can find more explanations about mercury compaunds on internet. What I want to mention here is that these organic compounds are the most common form and are actually numerous intermediate forms.

For example:

The compound was one of the earliest organometallics reported, reflecting its considerable stability. It is formed by treating sodium amalgam with methyl halides:

Hg + 2 Na + 2 CH3I → Hg(CH3)2 + 2 NaI

It can also be obtained by alkylation of mercuric chloride with methyllithium:

HgCl2 + 2 LiCH3 → Hg(CH3)2 + 2 LiCl

In both ways you can obtain Dimetylmercury. I have mention Dimetylmercury but you can obtain countless mercury compounds. The most general forms in chemistry are described. But intermediate forms are not described. These are actually produced as you want. For example;

Hg(CH3)2 we know, okay. Can you add a little more mercury and produce Hg2 (CH3) 2? Of course. This is related to the amount of material you added.

It can be;

Hg2(CH3)2
Hg3(CH3)5
Hg7(Ch3)9
so on...

These are all actually related to the amount of material you will add the reaction. If you add excess mercury, the amount of mercury in your compound will increase. By reducing and increasing it, you can obtain a compound that melts at the desired temperature.

This is not compatible with the chemistry described to you. According to official chemistry knowledge, there must be an exchange of elements, one must be plus and the other negative. However, this information is no longer working. Since the so-called science saw this information not working, it produced a term called "organic chemistry". There is no need for electron exchange here. If you can produce a compound and write its formula, no advanced explanation is required.

The explanations made by supposedly scientists are made up of fabrication and deception.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #75 on: July 23, 2020, 07:00:30 AM »
You might as well be debating calculus with a 9th century peasant.
Can you return back the cave which you came from please?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Lorddave

« Reply #76 on: July 23, 2020, 11:52:53 AM »
Internet of things required. In other words, you should be as close as possible to any device that can connect to the internet. Since these are very small devices, the source of information should be at close range.
You mean the devices that operate on 2.4GHz wifi?  Yeah, those?  Literally nothing is going to use 5G yet.  5Ghz maybe but unlikely as the data required is very small so speed is not an issue.  So its all running on 2.4ghz wifi. 

The melting temperature of the water is 0 degrees. Water at 35 degrees is always in liquid form. But paraffin melts at 64 degrees. Copper melts at 1045 degrees. Copper is a metal, but it becomes liquid at 1054 degrees. The melting temperature of mercury is minus 39 degrees. The melting point can be adjusted as 38 degrees by melting copper and mercury, both of which are metal, into a solution.
I'm not sure thats how it works.  You can't simply say "if I mixed X% of Hg and y% of CU I can make it melt at 38c".  I'm not sure what the amalgam melting point would be, but its not gonna be that precise.

In fact, mercury can be boiled with other metals to break down and join the atomic bonds. But the reason why mercury is found in vaccines is that it forms organic compounds very easily.

Remember the melting point of mercury is -39 degrees. When you add it carbon, it changes many organic compound. I want to give you some simple examples:

Dimetylmercury:
compound formula: H3C- Hg-Ch3.
dimethylmercury is a volatile, reactive and flammable colorless liquid. It is one of the strongest neurotoxins known; As little as 0.1mL can poison a genius person. It can pass through many plastics and tires. It can be absorbed through the skin. It is said to have a sweet smell, but even the smell is dangerous to notice. It has a very high density, such as 2.96 g / mL. Boiling at 94 ° C. The toxicity of dimethylcivan was achieved by heavy metal researcher Karen Wetterhahn pouring a few drops in her gloves and dying after 10 months.

You can find more explanations about mercury compaunds on internet. What I want to mention here is that these organic compounds are the most common form and are actually numerous intermediate forms.

For example:

The compound was one of the earliest organometallics reported, reflecting its considerable stability. It is formed by treating sodium amalgam with methyl halides:

Hg + 2 Na + 2 CH3I → Hg(CH3)2 + 2 NaI

It can also be obtained by alkylation of mercuric chloride with methyllithium:

HgCl2 + 2 LiCH3 → Hg(CH3)2 + 2 LiCl

In both ways you can obtain Dimetylmercury. I have mention Dimetylmercury but you can obtain countless mercury compounds. The most general forms in chemistry are described. But intermediate forms are not described. These are actually produced as you want. For example;

Hg(CH3)2 we know, okay. Can you add a little more mercury and produce Hg2 (CH3) 2? Of course. This is related to the amount of material you added.

It can be;

Hg2(CH3)2
Hg3(CH3)5
Hg7(Ch3)9
so on...

These are all actually related to the amount of material you will add the reaction. If you add excess mercury, the amount of mercury in your compound will increase. By reducing and increasing it, you can obtain a compound that melts at the desired temperature.
And each of those compounds are different in how they are made.  And since you haven't shown their melting or boiling points, your argument isn't very good.  Yes, deadly neurotoxins exist.  Is that your point?  That they are just putting deadly neurotoxins in the vaccines?

Also, Dimetylmercury melts at -43c.
So if you can throw out a high mercury compound that melts at 38c, I'll believe you, otherwise, I'll wait.

This is not compatible with the chemistry described to you. According to official chemistry knowledge, there must be an exchange of elements, one must be plus and the other negative. However, this information is no longer working. Since the so-called science saw this information not working, it produced a term called "organic chemistry". There is no need for electron exchange here. If you can produce a compound and write its formula, no advanced explanation is required.

The explanations made by supposedly scientists are made up of fabrication and deception.
... no, Organic Chemistry is chemistry of organic chemicals.  Its not magic.  Formulas must balance out.  And electron bonding is kinda important.  How do you think atoms stick together, magic?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #77 on: July 24, 2020, 02:51:45 AM »
Doctors wear masks while performing surgery for hours. If there is any danger from it, then how they are using the face masks?
Doctors wearing mask does not make it healthy. Doctors become more likely sick than other people. Doctors use masks during surgery, the reason is not to protect themselves, but to protect the patient. They also use gloves. Because open wounds can easily become infected during surgery. Although I do not trust doctors in general, however I can say that these attitudes are correct in order to save the patient. Even so; I am not sure whether this behave caused by their good intend or the prosedures they have to obey.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #78 on: July 24, 2020, 03:08:06 AM »

It's about the lesser of 2 evils

For example when you see someone working in a very dusty environment or their works create a lot of fine metal dust or working with asbestos etc, those dust masks are better to wear than not wear, because inhalation of these can do serious harm and damage.

Personally with those surgical grade masks for the general public to wear - I think is overkill. They are single use and I dont think the world could keep up with demand with hundreds of millions of people using these multiple times a day.

A cloth mask is not 'perfect' but can be washed and sanitised over and over. Can even be fashionable. It is also more comfortable which means less likely the user touches and readjusts it. It's not 'perfect' in it's filtration but if you wore it and other people wore it, and we all kept a distance from each other and only went out when we had to, it would knee cap the virus in 6-8 weeks as new infections plummet.

When I see people walk around with those tight fitting p2.5 or N95 masks I have to chuckle. Not only because my state here at home has zero cases (that is known), but surely wearing that for hours every day would increase the CO2 levels.
https://www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/does-wearing-face-mask-increase-co2-levels

“Someone wearing an N95 mask for a prolonged period of time may have alterations in their blood chemistry that could lead to changes in level of consciousness if severe,” infectious disease expert Amesh A. Adalja, MD, senior scholar at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in Maryland, tells Health. But it’s most likely to happen to those who are already predisposed to breathing difficulties, such as smoker, obese people, or individuals with COPD or emphysema.

Cloth mask is a good middle ground. Protects/prevents against aerosols from breathe without compromising your intake of oxygen like the N95 mask and can be washed and reused.

During the bushfires here in Canberra when our defense force set the national park ablaze I was given those P2.5 masks. 1 hour wearing it and I was gasping for a nice deep breath, but thanks to the ADFs genocidal efforts the air outside was the most toxic of any city on the plant to breathe. Those masks are not designed for long term repeated use.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #79 on: July 24, 2020, 07:35:45 AM »
James74 was a bot, and is bammed.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.