Nexus Rings

• 27 Replies
Nexus Rings
« on: August 03, 2020, 04:57:28 AM »
In the FE Wiki under the Astrophysics section it states:

The elliptical orbits observed by Astrophysicists on earth are caused by planets moving along transparent, magnetic nexus rings. All significant celestial objects move along individual nexus rings.

May I ask what these Nexus Rings are made from and how they were created in the first place?

Also where can I find out more about these rings because a quick Google search produced no information that wasn't related to jewellery or the Nexus mobile phones. So it doesn't seem as though much is known about these particular magnetic nexus rings.  Certainly in mainstream physics that least.

Correction - I found this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orbital_ring

But this is a man-made system so hardly an explanation for the planetary orbits.  In any case this is just a concept and not a real thing.  Plus there is no mention of the word 'Nexus' anywhere in that link.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 05:11:49 AM by Solarwind »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Nexus Rings
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 05:18:11 AM »
I tried to modify the FET faq ten years ago. I was told to mind my own business.

The FE wiki must be written by someone who actually knows FET.

The planets/stars are immersed in a very dense layer of rotating aether which fills the space between the two domes. They appear to move regularly in neat orbits until we get to the end of a geological/astronomical epoch.

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 06:53:05 AM »
I see... and what causes this aether to rotate then?  Which domes are we taking about and where did they come from?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2020, 07:07:43 AM »
Local-ether model, which must accepted even by the relativists since they cannot explain the missing orbital Sagnac effect.

We have two rotating ether waves models: one is rotating between the surface of the FE and the first dome (barrier between the atmosphere and the stellar/planetary orbits), the second ether wave mechanism takes place between the first dome and the second dome (one needs a second dome in order to keep the aether and ether in one place, otherwise it would disperse).

The torque for the rotation of these massive scale Riemann zeta function waves is provided by the same mechanism which maintains the stability of the rotating quantum wormholes for each particle.

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 08:28:09 AM »
That's great.   Only one problem.  I haven't a clue what all that means so sorry your answer doesn't mean anything to me.  I just asked two colleagues who have degrees in physics to read your reply as well and they haven't a clue what you are talking about either.

missing orbital Sagnac effect.

This is what mainstream Wikipedia says about the Sagnac effect:

The Sagnac effect is employed in current technology. One use is in inertial guidance systems. Ring laser gyroscopes are extremely sensitive to rotations, which need to be accounted for if an inertial guidance system is to return accurate results. The ring laser also can detect the sidereal day, which can also be termed "mode 1". Global navigation satellite systems (GNSSs), such as GPS, GLONASS, COMPASS or Galileo, need to take the rotation of the Earth into account in the procedures of using radio signals to synchronize clocks.

So my next question then would be missing or not, what has that got to do with planetary orbits?  That's what my original question was about.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 08:36:58 AM by Solarwind »

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2020, 09:30:25 AM »
Have your friends read up on these texts:

During the Christmas Holidays of 1911, I began to fully realize that the energy I was working with was not of a static nature, but of an oscillating nature. Further I realized that the energy was not coming out of the earth, but instead was coming to the earth from some outside source. These electrical oscillations in the form of waves were not simple oscillations, but were surgings --- like the waves of the sea --- coming to the earth continually, more in the daytime than at night, but always coming in vibrations from the reservoir of colossal energy out there in space.

While investigating the output of his device, he discovered a feature of the natural static energy, which had somehow been overlooked by other aerial battery designers. The electrostatic power had a flimmering, pulsating quality to it. He learned of this "static pulsation" while listening through headphones, which were connected to telephone wires. The static came in a single, potent surge. This first "wave" subsided, with numerous "back surges" following. Soon thereafter, the process repeated itself. The static surges came "like ocean waves". Indeed, with the volume of "white noise" which they produced, they sounded like ocean waves!

These peculiar waves did not arrive with "clock precision". Just like ocean waves, they arrived in schedules of their own. Dr. Moray was convinced that these were world-permeating waves. He came to believe that they represented the natural "cadence of the universe". This intriguing characteristic suggested that small amounts of pulsating electrostatic charge might be used to induce large oscillations in a large "tank" of charge.

Dr. T. Moray

"When Dr. Heinrich Hertz undertook his experiments from 1887 to 1889 his object was to demonstrate a theory postulating a medium filling all space, called the ether, which was structureless, of inconceivable tenuity and yet solid and possessed of rigidity incomparably greater than that of the hardest steel.  He obtained certain results and the whole world acclaimed them as an experimental verification of that cherished theory.  But in reality what he observed tended to prove just its fallacy.

"I had maintained for many years before that such a medium as supposed could not exist, and that we must rather accept the view that all space is filled with a gaseous substance.  On repeating the Hertz experiments with much improved and very powerful apparatus, I satisfied myself that what he had observed was nothing else but effects of longitudinal waves in a gaseous medium, that is to say, waves, propagated by alternate compression and expansion.  He had observed waves in the ether much of the nature of sound waves in the air."

Dr. N. Tesla

The missing orbital Sagnac proves that even the relativists must accept the local-ether model.

It amounts to 333ns which are missing:

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=30499.msg2264696#msg2264696

Now, with the local-ether model in place, you are in a better position to understand the nature of the ether drift.

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2020, 11:27:09 AM »
OK very simply now... how does that help me to understand how planetary orbits are controlled by nexus rings as the FE Wiki says? 

The elliptical orbits observed by Astrophysicists on earth are caused by planets moving along transparent, magnetic nexus rings. All significant celestial objects move along individual nexus rings.

As fascinating as your answers are, you don't seem to have mentioned the words 'nexus rings' once..

As much as you obviously believe passionately in the 'aether'  most if not all of modern mainstream physics seems to disagree with you.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2020, 11:31:55 AM by Solarwind »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2020, 12:27:33 PM »
I tried to modify the FET faq ten years ago. I was told to mind my own business.

The planets/stars are immersed in a very dense layer of rotating aether which fills the space between the two domes. They appear to move regularly in neat orbits until we get to the end of a geological/astronomical epoch.

I love to collect interesting things.

Where can I get pieces of the domes? What are they made of? Where are the edges?

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2020, 07:49:54 PM »

Ah! I found the source reference for this quote

http://www.davidbarrow.com/psjg/

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2020, 08:58:24 PM »
Local-ether model, which must accepted even by the relativists since they cannot explain the missing orbital Sagnac effect.

First, stop using this ridiculous claim.  A supposedly missing orbital Sagnac effect does not automatically qualify that the local-ether model must be accepted.  Your claim makes about as much sense as because someone can't explain <fill in the blank>, people must accept telekinesis.

Secondly, there is no missing orbital Sagnac effect.  Stop ignoring point of reference.
Rabinoz RIP

Macarios

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 12:34:49 PM »
"Inability to measure something doesn't prove that it doesn't exist."
(It also doesn't prove that it does, but that doesn't help us.)

"Missing" orbital Sagnac effect is simply inability of the current instruments to detect it.
Rotation of the Earth can be measured, it is 15 degrees per hour.
Around the Sun we have much slower angular speed.
To be able to detect the interference we simply need higher frequencies (shorter wavelengths), and different sensitivity band of the detecting components.
The "Missing orbital Sagnac effect" is just missing from the readings.
I don't have to fight about anything.
These things are not about me.
When one points facts out, they speak for themselves.
The main goal in all that is simplicity.

Stash

« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 01:41:19 PM »
"Inability to measure something doesn't prove that it doesn't exist."
(It also doesn't prove that it does, but that doesn't help us.)

"Missing" orbital Sagnac effect is simply inability of the current instruments to detect it.
To be able to detect the interference we simply need higher frequencies (shorter wavelengths), and different sensitivity band of the detecting components.

And I wouldn't even go so far as to use the word "missing". It's unnecessary if it's anything. Why measure something you don't need? This always comes up when we talk about GPS satellites. GPS satellites don't need to measure the orbital Sagnac effect to do their job. A job they do extremely well and very, very accurately without it. GPS satellites need only concern themselves with their relationship to Earth, they care not for their relationship to the Sun. So again, there's no need to read, measure, capture, compute something that is unnecessary for that device to function. Nothing is "missing".

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2020, 02:02:15 PM »

In just the same way we weren't able to measure the parallax of stars until the 1830s when telescopes became good enough optically to be able to measure the small angles involved.  Now, thanks to spacecraft such as GAIA we are now able to measure parallaxes down to 10^-3 arc seconds which means we can map the stellar distribution across the majority of the Milky Way Galaxy.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2020, 11:03:07 AM »
I still would want a sample of the dome for my collection.

There is no known material strong enough for ti to be made of, so if it existed it would be something pretty amazing.

Maybe strong interaction matter. That would be pretty crazy. Imagine what we would build with it.

You would think if the dome existed, countries and companies and scientists all around the world would be doing anything they could to get a sample, it would be worth billions, trillions of dollars if you could make it or sell it.

« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2020, 04:23:45 AM »

There is no known material strong enough for ti to be made of, so if it existed it would be something pretty amazing.

Maybe strong interaction matter. That would be pretty crazy. Imagine what we would build with it.

You would think if the dome existed, countries and companies and scientists all around the world would be doing anything they could to get a sample, it would be worth billions, trillions of dollars if you could make it or sell it.

Maybie it isn't solid? Maybie it is field which changes light?
As i remember, in sandokhan AFET it causes green flash

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2020, 05:13:07 AM »

Maybie it isn't solid? Maybie it is field which changes light?
As i remember, in sandokhan AFET it causes green flash

If it's a field then what creates it?

If it's non-solid like a gas then you can still collect it.

If planets and stars are attached to these nexus rings they must be solid enough to grab things. 

It sure is strange nobody has any idea what it's made of or where it is or how it works but are SURE it's real.

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2021, 08:07:13 AM »

I bet less than 5% of flat Earthers actualy belive this

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2021, 08:10:46 AM »
Why are you spamming these old threads? If you had something worthwhile to add to them, it would make sense, but it looks like you're just trying to annoy sandokhan.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2021, 09:08:55 AM »
Why are you spamming these old threads? If you had something worthwhile to add to them, it would make sense, but it looks like you're just trying to annoy sandokhan.

It looks like, but I am not. Why shoud i start new thread when there is old one already?

Also, i added something worthwhile. I answeted question asked in detail, for example. I added link to claim that orbital saganac shoud be 1/365 of rotational.

I am rereading them, and when i find somwthing of intrest to me i jave right to point it out, right? And no, I am not trying to annoy him

Stash

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2021, 09:22:23 AM »

It looks like, but I am not. Why shoud i start new thread when there is old one already?

Also, i added something worthwhile. I answeted question asked in detail, for example. I added link to claim that orbital saganac shoud be 1/365 of rotational.

I am rereading them, and when i find somwthing of intrest to me i jave right to point it out, right? And no, I am not trying to annoy him

Personally I wouldn't say this is "adding something worthwhile":

What's the point you're trying to make?

« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2021, 03:10:36 PM »

This isn't best example.

When reading that i had to write that. Why not? No one adressed that

Stash

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2021, 03:54:17 PM »

This isn't best example.

What's to be addressed? That less than 5% of flat earthers believe Planets are in a rotating aether, etc., etc., etc.? How would someone answer that? Yes, I've polled FEr's and approximately 4% of them believe that so you are correct...

« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2021, 04:10:05 PM »

This isn't best example.

What's to be addressed? That less than 5% of flat earthers believe Planets are in a rotating aether, etc., etc., etc.? How would someone answer that? Yes, I've polled FEr's and approximately 4% of them believe that so you are correct...

I meant that he claims that FE wiki isn't using real FE theory, and that it shoud be written with knowelage of AFET. Advanced Flat Earth theory belivers make minor faction of total flat Earthers, so wiki shoudn't be touched

And also, some RE's adress sandokhan papers with simple "No", "Wrong"... I have seen that many times while rereading threads in last few days. How do you respond to NO?

Stash

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2021, 04:28:28 PM »

This isn't best example.

I meant that he claims that FE wiki isn't using real FE theory, and that it shoud be written with knowelage of AFET. Advanced Flat Earth theory belivers make minor faction of total flat Earthers, so wiki shoudn't be touched

Sandy claims a lot of things. Lots of people claim a lot of things. So what? No one seems to be touching the wiki anyway. I don't get what your issue is.

And also, some RE's adress sandokhan papers with simple "No", "Wrong"... I have seen that many times while rereading threads in last few days. How do you respond to NO?

Some have simply said "No", "Wrong". Some have gone to great lengths, into extremely deep dissertations with citations as to why they say "No", "Wrong". So what?

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2021, 04:41:13 PM »

This isn't best example.

Sandy claims a lot of things. Lots of people claim a lot of things. So what? No one seems to be touching the wiki anyway. I don't get what your issue is.

Some have simply said "No", "Wrong". Some have gone to great lengths, into extremely deep dissertations with citations as to why they say "No", "Wrong". So what?

Hiw often wiki is used has on effect on correctness of sandokhan's claims. If wiki shoud be changed, it shoud be voted on "flat Earth belivers", not?changed to suit ideas of one persion.

No is most often answer, ignoring obligatory "irrelevant". This is most recent big thread i read, https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83972.msg2216244#msg2216244 , and it has so little actual paper adressal. Only one worthwhile is at beginning of page 7, where rabinoz explained how C.C. Su paper is misused. God i miss that man. He got me om this site basicly. RIP

Stash

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2021, 04:55:23 PM »

This isn't best example.

Hiw often wiki is used has on effect on correctness of sandokhan's claims. If wiki shoud be changed, it shoud be voted on "flat Earth belivers", not?changed to suit ideas of one persion.

Sure, seems reasonable. But I still don't see what the issue is. No one has touched the wiki in, I don't know, years maybe. So what's the problem?

No is most often answer, ignoring obligatory "irrelevant". This is most recent big thread i read, https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=83972.msg2216244#msg2216244 , and it has so little actual paper adressal. Only one worthwhile is at beginning of page 7, where rabinoz explained how C.C. Su paper is misused. God i miss that man. He got me om this site basicly. RIP

Again, if you would like to address something, be specific in what you want addressed. But BE SPECIFIC. All you're doing is saying, "Hey, no one responded to something buried in a thread the way I think they should have a year ago..." No one is going to engage with that. You expect someone to go back and wade through 8 pages of posts to figure out something when you're not even being specific about what that something is?

« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2021, 03:48:25 AM »

This isn't best example.

Sure, seems reasonable. But I still don't see what the issue is. No one has touched the wiki in, I don't know, years maybe. So what's the problem?

Again, if you would like to address something, be specific in what you want addressed. But BE SPECIFIC. All you're doing is saying, "Hey, no one responded to something buried in a thread the way I think they should have a year ago..." No one is going to engage with that. You expect someone to go back and wade through 8 pages of posts to figure out something when you're not even being specific about what that something is?

For example maxwell equations. It took long time for them to actualy get adressed

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2021, 05:29:38 AM »
Code-Beta1234 this obsession you have with Sandokhan needs to be kept out of the upper boards. Commenting on a thread to say "I don't think something was addressed" is low-content posting and not appropriate for the uppers. Telling people they have or have not responded to a thread to your satisfaction in no way progresses the topic. If you have something substantive to contribute, please do so, otherwise maybe start a thread in AR or CN where you can post things like "Such-and-such poster is totally great and people don't answer them enough" or "Poster XYZ didn't even address something that I felt was important even though the thread moved on from that point" or whatever you want.

Sandokhan and multiple RE posters have debated and posted for probably several hundreds of pages, quite frequently repeating the same (or very similar) talking point a great number of times. When someone has addressed a point 1000 times already and it gets brought up for the 1001st time, it's either for either side to say "Nope, been there done that, try again."

If you've got something substantive to add here about Nexus rings, please do so. If not, please move on.