Escape velocity and Speed of light?

• 399 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Escape velocity and Speed of light?
« Reply #180 on: July 04, 2020, 03:26:21 PM »
You make me terrified to get on a boat knowing you are involved in water safety in any way.
Everything about US nuclear weapons are 'restricted data' as per US law and punishable by death since 1946! http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm#USA .
Why do you lie about that all the time?

Have you read the "Atomic Energy Act of 1946 PUBLIC LAW 585 -- 79TH CONGRESS CHAPTER 724 -- 2D SESSION S. 1717".

The "death penalty" only applies to the those who, "with intent to injure the United States or with intent to secure an advantage to any foreign nation":
(A) communicates, transmits, or discloses the same to any individual or person, or attempts or conspires to do any of the foregoing, with intent to injure the United States or with intent to secure an advantage to any foreign nation.

And it is certainly not true that "Everything about US nuclear weapons are 'restricted data'".

Have you bothered to read the tremendous amount of material available?

And what on earth have nuclear weapons got to do with the topic, "Escape velocity and Speed of light"?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #181 on: July 04, 2020, 06:15:38 PM »
Re A-bombs I don't know anybody that disagree with me. A-bombs are just propaganda since 1945. But in Japan and USA it is illegal to say so. I happened to know people in East Germany helping Stalin building fake A-bombs! I also know people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I have worked in and visited Japan many times.

You are so full of it.

I live in the USA and it's not illegal to say nuclear weapons are fake.  It's just stupid and will get you laughed at.  Quit making up stuff and lying.  Or if you really believe everything you say, get some professional mental help.

You make me terrified to get on a boat knowing you are involved in water safety in any way.
Everything about US nuclear weapons are 'restricted data' as per US law and punishable by death since 1946! http://heiwaco.tripod.com/bomb.htm#USA .

You didn't say publishing classified information on how to make a nuclar bomb was illegal.

You said saying nuclear weapons are not real was illegal.

If this is another example of your logical thinking, I am going to avoid all sea travel until you retire.

Your web page is about as fact filled as Time Cube.  You can't use your own web page as a reference and expect to be taken seriously.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #182 on: July 04, 2020, 09:59:52 PM »
Why do you lie about that all the time?

Have you read the "Atomic Energy Act of 1946 PUBLIC LAW 585 -- 79TH CONGRESS CHAPTER 724 -- 2D SESSION S. 1717".

The "death penalty" only applies to the those who, "with intent to injure the United States or with intent to secure an advantage to any foreign nation":
(A) communicates, transmits, or discloses the same to any individual or person, or attempts or conspires to do any of the foregoing, with intent to injure the United States or with intent to secure an advantage to any foreign nation.

And it is certainly not true that "Everything about US nuclear weapons are 'restricted data'".

Have you bothered to read the tremendous amount of material available?

And what on earth have nuclear weapons got to do with the topic, "Escape velocity and Speed of light"?
Topic is the escape velocity from a newly found, far away object in space >50 million light years away. This enormous object is solid and has a diameter same as our Solar System >50 AU, i.e. its mass is very, very big. It is suggested that an image has been done of this object using radio telescopes on Earth and that the object is a solid Black Hole, from which light cannot escape. I just suggest that this object/image is complete fantasy by astronomer clowns - it doesn't exist. They just make it up to fool people. Like the atomic bomb fantasy 1945 invented by nuclear scientist clowns at the request of a US President and a Secretary of War. It was also a fantasy that people still believe in.
I consider myself quite good at spotting lies and fantasies like these. I use the scientific method and critical thinking.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2020, 10:03:12 PM by Heiwa »

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #183 on: July 04, 2020, 10:33:56 PM »

I consider myself quite good at spotting lies and fantasies like these.

I knew a kid in 5th grade who claimed to be allergic to water.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #184 on: July 04, 2020, 11:33:48 PM »

Heiwa

« Reply #185 on: July 05, 2020, 12:00:32 AM »
Good news. Now I go swimming in the Mediterranean Sea to keep healthy. It is nearby. Maybe all the Corona-19 virus in me are washed away that way?

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #186 on: July 05, 2020, 12:22:21 AM »
Muh-muh-muh-muh my corona . . .

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #187 on: July 05, 2020, 12:27:34 AM »
Your 19th Corona Virus Breakdown . . .

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #188 on: July 05, 2020, 03:01:59 PM »
I consider myself quite good at spotting lies and fantasies like these. I use the scientific method and critical thinking.

The extent of your scientific method and critical thinking amount to you claiming to have had a conversation with some astronauts in a bar and that you once talked to someone from Japan. You have no method and not even one discernible critical thought. And on top of that you fabricate things like Americans will be put to death if they talk disparagingly about nuclear weapons. Why lie?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #189 on: July 05, 2020, 03:51:57 PM »
Why lie?
An excellent question we should be asking our governments

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #190 on: July 05, 2020, 04:10:55 PM »
Why lie?
Would you believe the answers?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #191 on: July 05, 2020, 04:43:38 PM »
Better to consult scientists.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Heiwa

« Reply #192 on: July 05, 2020, 08:12:00 PM »

The extent of your scientific method and critical thinking amount to you claiming to have had a conversation with some astronauts in a bar and that you once talked to someone from Japan. You have no method and not even one discernible critical thought. And on top of that you fabricate things like Americans will be put to death if they talk disparagingly about nuclear weapons. Why lie?
No, the scientific method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consists in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.
Just producing an image of something doesn't prove that nuclear weapons and black holes exist, that asstronuts have visited the Moon, that Arabs attacked USA or that ships sink when the bow visor falls off, etc.
And US laws are what they are and US have executed people for telling the truth about its nuclear weapons. Or you die in prison or police custody. Life is not easy.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #193 on: July 05, 2020, 08:23:37 PM »
Why lie?
Would you believe the answers?

Depends on if it's what I want to hear! ;D

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #194 on: July 05, 2020, 08:36:45 PM »

No, the scientific method of procedure that has characterized natural science since the 17th century, consists in systematic observation, measurement, and experiment, and the formulation, testing, and modification of hypotheses.

The most of which you don't even remotely follow. By even pretending to associate yourself with the method is sullying the method itself. You form a hypothesis then fail to systematically observe, measure, experiment, formulate, test anything. That's like 9/10ths of the scientific method you don't follow.
All you do is formulate a hairbrained hypothesis and then try to anecdotally surmise why something can't work. That's not science. "You know, I talked to some astronauts in a bar once and they agreed that the urination facilities on Apollo were woeful..." Totally made up and unscientific as it gets.

Just producing an image of something doesn't prove that nuclear weapons and black holes exist, that asstronuts have visited the Moon, that Arabs attacked USA or that ships sink when the bow visor falls off, etc.

Of course it doesn't. But just because you don't understand any of the science involved doesn't mean that these didn't or couldn't happen. That's your fatal flaw: Delusions of Grandeur. You think that your logical mind precludes all of these things actually happening when you don't even remotely possess the knowledge to make that determination.

And US laws are what they are and US have executed people for telling the truth about its nuclear weapons. Or you die in prison or police custody. Life is not easy.

And no, because you don't have the expertise or even a method, you resort to making things up. Fabricating. Lying. You said:

Re A-bombs I don't know anybody that disagree with me. A-bombs are just propaganda since 1945. But in Japan and USA it is illegal to say so. I happened to know people in East Germany helping Stalin building fake A-bombs! I also know people from Hiroshima and Nagasaki. I have worked in and visited Japan many times.

That is just an out-and-out made up lie. It is not illegal to say A-bombs are just propaganda in the USA. Why do you lie? Why?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #195 on: July 05, 2020, 08:50:48 PM »
Building a fake A bomb is certainly plausible though. With the mutually assured destruction threat, you only really need a threat of an A bomb and not the real deal. No one is going to expect to use it

As long as governments 'think' the other side has a working A bomb, it's all that matters. So Stalin could have had some fakes built to sure up his strength. As long as people believed they were real and he never had to use them, then what's the difference? Not like he'd invite his enemies over to inspect and scrutinise his arsenal

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #196 on: July 05, 2020, 10:31:16 PM »
Building a fake A bomb is certainly plausible though. With the mutually assured destruction threat, you only really need a threat of an A bomb and not the real deal. No one is going to expect to use it

As long as governments 'think' the other side has a working A bomb, it's all that matters. So Stalin could have had some fakes built to sure up his strength. As long as people believed they were real and he never had to use them, then what's the difference? Not like he'd invite his enemies over to inspect and scrutinise his arsenal

Mutually assured destruction relies upon the threat being plausible. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a threat. It's as simple as that.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #197 on: July 05, 2020, 10:50:01 PM »

Mutually assured destruction relies upon the threat being plausible. Otherwise, it wouldn't be a threat. It's as simple as that.

People make empty threats all the time. If Australia said we were getting into the business of nuclear weapons and we had a stockpile, who is going to check/validate that?

So when China inevidebly decides that the South China Sea extends far beyond Australia and that we belong to them, they may think twice before attacking. 8)

I can guarantee the ANZUS treaty under Trump is null and void. He doesn't give a shit. It's about time Australia understood America is full of crap and won't come to our aid. America First and all that nonsense

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #198 on: July 05, 2020, 10:59:36 PM »

The most of which you don't even remotely follow. By even pretending to associate yourself with the method is sullying the method itself. You form a hypothesis then fail to systematically observe, measure, experiment, formulate, test anything. That's like 9/10ths of the scientific method you don't follow.
All you do is formulate a hairbrained hypothesis and then try to anecdotally surmise why something can't work. That's not science. "You know, I talked to some astronauts in a bar once and they agreed that the urination facilities on Apollo were woeful..." Totally made up and unscientific as it gets.

Of course it doesn't. But just because you don't understand any of the science involved doesn't mean that these didn't or couldn't happen. That's your fatal flaw: Delusions of Grandeur. You think that your logical mind precludes all of these things actually happening when you don't even remotely possess the knowledge to make that determination.

And no, because you don't have the expertise or even a method, you resort to making things up. Fabricating. Lying. You said:

That is just an out-and-out made up lie. It is not illegal to say A-bombs are just propaganda in the USA. Why do you lie? Why?

Easier to start with bow visors! Three governments and their experts suggested 1994 that a bow visor of the MV Estonia ferry fell off a dark, stormy night; nobody noticed it and the ship sank killing ~1000 persons. We had similar ships carrying 1000000 passengers, so we tested the hypothesis. One night when the storm was B9 with huge waves and strong winds, I just asked the Captain to speed up. And suddenly the bow pitched up and then down into a solid, steep wave! The result was a big shock, bang, >140 dB and splash followed by vibrations of the complete ship waking up all aboard. Many passengers complained that they could not sleep due to noise and vibrations. But the bow/visor was intact. Air had been trapped between it and the wave and was compressed; the air pressure elastically/plastically compressing the ship’s structure until the air bubble exploded, etc, etc. I have myself described it in a peer reviewed scientific paper. The three governments announced that I was an idiot. They just covered up by a lie that the ship was sunk by sabotage of terrorists. Shit happens.

Re nuclear weapons; Nobel Prize winner physics M Siegbahn had 1945 been asked by the Swedish government to build a Swedish A-bomb! Siegbahn agreed subject he would describe it in a peer reviewed paper. But No! All had to be secret 1945. 1964 I discussed the matter with Siegbahn who suggested I did shipbuilding instead. So 1972/6 I built oil tankers in Japan and met Japanese from both Hiroshima and Nagasaki and which had served in the Japanese Imperial Navy. They indicated to me that no A-bombs had exploded in Japan 1945. It was all propaganda to allow quick, negotiated surrender, which had to be kept secret. I forgot the matter until 1999 when a ship of mine broke down at Mombasa, Kenya. I went to fix it and at a hotel I met a beautiful woman. We chatted. She had spent her childhood at Freiberg i.Sa, East Germany where her father secretly worked 1948/58 for Stalin mining 0.02% Uranium ore for the fake Stalin A-Bomb. Her father and mother disappeared one day 1958 and she was told they were dead. Mining fake Uranium in a communist country invited to do business at the side!! Anyway, it ended happily and I could confirm 1999 on the spot that no Uranium had been mined in Sachsen ever and that Stalin never built an A-bomb. It was just copy/paste propaganda of the fake US one!. Life is full of surprises. I just report it at my website. I find it fascinating. Why would I lie about it?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #199 on: July 05, 2020, 11:04:18 PM »

People make empty threats all the time. If Australia said we were getting into the business of nuclear weapons and we had a stockpile, who is going to check/validate that?

So when China inevidebly decides that the South China Sea extends far beyond Australia and that we belong to them, they may think twice before attacking. 8)

I can guarantee the ANZUS treaty under Trump is null and void. He doesn't give a shit. It's about time Australia understood America is full of crap and won't come to our aid. America First and all that nonsense

We're talking close to 70 years of "empty" threats and globally. Not likely empty. At a minimum, logic dictates otherwise. And yes, stockpiles are checked, among allies.

And I agree, don't trust the US right now. Run away, run away.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #200 on: July 05, 2020, 11:24:56 PM »

Easier to start with bow visors! Three governments and their experts suggested 1994 that a bow visor of the MV Estonia ferry fell off a dark, stormy night; nobody noticed it and the ship sank killing ~1000 persons. We had similar ships carrying 1000000 passengers, so we tested the hypothesis. One night when the storm was B9 with huge waves and strong winds, I just asked the Captain to speed up. And suddenly the bow pitched up and then down into a solid, steep wave! The result was a big shock, bang, >140 dB and splash followed by vibrations of the complete ship waking up all aboard. Many passengers complained that they could not sleep due to noise and vibrations. But the bow/visor was intact. Air had been trapped between it and the wave and was compressed; the air pressure elastically/plastically compressing the ship’s structure until the air bubble exploded, etc, etc. I have myself described it in a peer reviewed scientific paper. The three governments announced that I was an idiot. They just covered up by a lie that the ship was sunk by sabotage of terrorists. Shit happens.

So you decided to run a live test to see if the same phenomena that brought down the Estonia and killed 1000 people could be replicated, in real life? And you asked the captain to replicate the Estonia scenario with passengers on board and such? And the Captain was like, "Oh yeah, sure Anders, I'll replicate exactly what took down the Estonia, here, with all these people on board my ship, just to see if your theory is correct, we may all die, but I'll give it a go..."
You expect anyone would believe that a captain would risk his entire ship and all souls on board just so you could test out a theory? You're beyond delusional. And lying some more. Your credibility is zero.

Re nuclear weapons; Nobel Prize winner physics M Siegbahn had 1945 been asked by the Swedish government to build a Swedish A-bomb! Siegbahn agreed subject he would describe it in a peer reviewed paper. But No! All had to be secret 1945.

Ummm, it was 1945, still pretty secret stuff back then. WWII and just post WWII and all. Yeah, all had to be secret. That's a mystery to you?

1964 I discussed the matter with Siegbahn who suggested I did shipbuilding instead. So 1972/6 I built oil tankers in Japan and met Japanese from both Hiroshima and Nagasaki and which had served in the Japanese Imperial Navy. They indicated to me that no A-bombs had exploded in Japan 1945.

So? Hardly empirical. Simply here-say from some sailors. Perhaps better known for their yarns than not. Their "indication" is not evidence of anything one way or the other. I don't even believe, based upon your lack of credibility and fabrications, that you ever even met these blokes.

It was all propaganda to allow quick, negotiated surrender, which had to be kept secret. I forgot the matter until 1999 when a ship of mine broke down at Mombasa, Kenya. I went to fix it and at a hotel I met a beautiful woman. We chatted. She had spent her childhood at Freiberg i.Sa, East Germany where her father secretly worked 1948/58 for Stalin mining 0.02% Uranium ore for the fake Stalin A-Bomb. Her father and mother disappeared one day 1958 and she was told they were dead. Mining fake Uranium in a communist country invited to do business at the side!! Anyway, it ended happily and I could confirm 1999 on the spot that no Uranium had been mined in Sachsen ever and that Stalin never built an A-bomb. It was just copy/paste propaganda of the fake US one!. Life is full of surprises. I just report it at my website. I find it fascinating. Why would I lie about it?

Cool story. You met a girl and she told you her parents mined ore and were "disappeared". Like I said, cool story that literally means nothing in terms of evidence of anything.

And what you do with your 'cool' stories is that you make them into lies. Like your lie about Americans not being able to talk ill about nuclear weapons under penalty of death. Lie.

You're just not a credible narrator of your own life and times.

Heiwa

« Reply #201 on: July 06, 2020, 01:55:24 AM »

So you decided to run a live test to see if the same phenomena that brought down the Estonia and killed 1000 people could be replicated, in real life? And you asked the captain to replicate the Estonia scenario with passengers on board and such? And the Captain was like, "Oh yeah, sure Anders, I'll replicate exactly what took down the Estonia, here, with all these people on board my ship, just to see if your theory is correct, we may all die, but I'll give it a go..."
You expect anyone would believe that a captain would risk his entire ship and all souls on board just so you could test out a theory? You're beyond delusional. And lying some more. Your credibility is zero.

Yes, I do it all the times. No risk! Cost little. Just speed up! Notice the impact, noise and vibrations. You have to test your ships. Best in full scale.
Why do you behave in this obnoxious manner?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 02:00:14 AM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #202 on: July 06, 2020, 02:01:27 AM »

Yes, I do it all the times. No risk! Cost little. Just speed up! Notice the impact, noise and vibrations.

But you realize that "Just speed up! Notice the impact, noise and vibrations," could result in the same accident you would be trying simulate? Or am I missing something?

Where are the results of your "test"?

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #203 on: July 06, 2020, 04:18:16 AM »

I'm going to call you on this too.

You asked a captain of a ship with 1000 passengers to speed up in a storm to test if the ship would survive, and he happily said sure, lets ram those waves and see if we sink like the other ship did!

The only believable part of your story is three governments being upset that you risked the lives of 1000 people to test a theory.

You have a link to your paper in an actual journal, or just on your web page?  What Journal punished it, who reviewed it? Give me an actual link.

And where did the governments announce you were an idiot? There had to be news coverage of that announcement. Where is it?  Link please.

Heiwa

« Reply #204 on: July 06, 2020, 04:52:33 AM »

You asked a captain of a ship with 1000 passengers to speed up in a storm to test if the ship would survive, and he happily said sure, lets ram those waves and see if we sink like the other ship did!

The only believable part of your story is three governments being upset that you risked the lives of 1000 people to test a theory.

You have a link to your paper in an actual journal, or just on your web page?  What Journal punished it, who reviewed it? Give me an actual link.

And where did the governments announce you were an idiot? There had to be news coverage of that announcement. Where is it?  Link please.

Thanks for your call.
Yes, I have demonstrated full scale that in a storm impacts at the bow of a ship occurs when you increase the speed. The ship belonged to me and my associates.

The bow and the ship was of course built to withstand such wave impacts high above waterline, which, when they occur, are noisy and will wake up all aboard. I had already 1978 written a report about it about big oil tankers with small crew living 250 meters aft of the bow ... not hearing it.
An article of mine about same thing for ferries with bow visors was 15 August 1996 published by the biggest Swedish Daily Dagens Nyheter. I simple suggested the visor could not have been struck off by a wave or two due to storm and too high speed. You would notice it and slow down.

The response of the Swedish government via public news agency TT came same day. I was an idiot.  I describe the matter at my popular website since >20 years. Pls study it! When I tried to reply to this accusation, Swedish media would not publish it. Imagine that. In France you have a right to respond.

After that article was published I got plenty new information how the visor was removed from the ship, i.e. by the Royal Swedish Navy divers at the bottom of the sea using explosives. I was not surprised. I did my military service in that Navy 1965/70 and know plenty madmen there.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 05:01:15 AM by Heiwa »

Heiwa

« Reply #205 on: July 06, 2020, 05:03:30 AM »

Yes, I do it all the times. No risk! Cost little. Just speed up! Notice the impact, noise and vibrations.

But you realize that "Just speed up! Notice the impact, noise and vibrations," could result in the same accident you would be trying simulate? Or am I missing something?

Pls, tests are done to verify things and will not result in accidents. I publish my findings at my website. Pls study them.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #206 on: July 06, 2020, 11:32:27 AM »

Pls, tests are done to verify things and will not result in accidents. I publish my findings at my website. Pls study them.

Seems like a rather risky way to conduct a 'safety' test.

There are no findings on your site. I looked. So are you lying about all of this as well?

Heiwa

« Reply #207 on: July 06, 2020, 12:13:00 PM »

There are no findings on your site. I looked. So are you lying about all of this as well?
No,  You have to look again. Maybe you need glasses.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #208 on: July 06, 2020, 12:22:22 PM »

Thanks for your call.
Yes, I have demonstrated full scale that in a storm impacts at the bow of a ship occurs when you increase the speed. The ship belonged to me and my associates.

The bow and the ship was of course built to withstand such wave impacts high above waterline, which, when they occur, are noisy and will wake up all aboard. I had already 1978 written a report about it about big oil tankers with small crew living 250 meters aft of the bow ... not hearing it.
An article of mine about same thing for ferries with bow visors was 15 August 1996 published by the biggest Swedish Daily Dagens Nyheter. I simple suggested the visor could not have been struck off by a wave or two due to storm and too high speed. You would notice it and slow down.

The response of the Swedish government via public news agency TT came same day. I was an idiot.  I describe the matter at my popular website since >20 years. Pls study it! When I tried to reply to this accusation, Swedish media would not publish it. Imagine that. In France you have a right to respond.

After that article was published I got plenty new information how the visor was removed from the ship, i.e. by the Royal Swedish Navy divers at the bottom of the sea using explosives. I was not surprised. I did my military service in that Navy 1965/70 and know plenty madmen there.

Right.  So you tested a ship with 1000 passengers and wrote a peer reviewed article about it, but can't find it, but wrote a letter to a newspaper instead, but can't find that either, then the government complained and the newspapers wouldn't print your complaints.

Sounds legit.  ::)

If you really had a peer reviewed published paper about your experiment, I'd think you could name the Journal and issue.

Your web page is NOT a reference. If that's the only source you can cite then you don't have anything to back up your claims.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #209 on: July 06, 2020, 12:23:18 PM »

No,  You have to look again. Maybe you need glasses.

I did. There are no findings on your site. Why are you lying about something that anyone can just look and see that it doesn't exist?