Escape velocity and Speed of light?

• 399 Replies

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
Re: Escape velocity and Speed of light?
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2020, 08:34:41 AM »
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/04/first-picture-black-hole-revealed-m87-event-horizon-telescope-astrophysics/ says:
Using a telescope the size of the planet, astronomers have captured the first image of this space oddity - a black hole. Here's why that matters.
More than 50 million light-years away, in the heart of a giant elliptical galaxy called Messier 87, a gargantuan beast is devouring anything that strays too near. Stars, planets, gas, and dust—not even light escapes the monster’s grasp once it crosses a threshold called the event horizon.
Today, scientists unveiled an image of that object, a supermassive black hole containing the same mass as 6.5 billion suns. Resembling a circular void surrounded by a lopsided ring of light, this landmark image is the world’s first glimpse of a black hole’s silhouette, a picture that creeps right up to the inescapable edge of the black hole’s maw.
The new image is the stunning achievement of the Event Horizon Telescope project, a global collaboration of more than 200 scientists using an array of observatories scattered around the world, from Hawaii to the South Pole. Combined, this array acts like a telescope the size of Earth, and it was able to collect more than a petabyte of data while staring at M87’s black hole in April 2017. It then took two years for scientists to assemble the mugshot.

Well, this gargantuan beast didn’t devour the petabyte of data making a picture of a black hole.  I feel sorry for people making up this garbage.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #91 on: June 29, 2020, 08:40:48 AM »
Nobody has seen the Horsehead Nebula with their naked eye, so I guess you think that's fake too?

The above image has been manipulated to look aesthetically pleasing to humans and does not represent reality

Do you admit that the nebula is a real object in space, but are somehow upset that people take pictures of it using advanced imaging techniques?

Or do you think you think hands also don't exist, and don't emit heat because of 'manipulated' pictures like this one?

Both the images above are real.  Or do you dispute that?

The hand is an IR image. Real

The nebula was tweaked to assign different colour values to certain elements to help our primitive eyes differentiate between them such as Sulfur and Hydrogen which would otherwise both appear reddish. Nebula is real but depiction is not

For example, which one of these cats eye nebula photos is real

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #92 on: June 29, 2020, 08:42:19 AM »
https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2019/04/first-picture-black-hole-revealed-m87-event-horizon-telescope-astrophysics/ says:
Using a telescope the size of the planet, astronomers have captured the first image of this space oddity - a black hole. Here's why that matters.
More than 50 million light-years away, in the heart of a giant elliptical galaxy called Messier 87, a gargantuan beast is devouring anything that strays too near. Stars, planets, gas, and dust—not even light escapes the monster’s grasp once it crosses a threshold called the event horizon.
Today, scientists unveiled an image of that object, a supermassive black hole containing the same mass as 6.5 billion suns. Resembling a circular void surrounded by a lopsided ring of light, this landmark image is the world’s first glimpse of a black hole’s silhouette, a picture that creeps right up to the inescapable edge of the black hole’s maw.
The new image is the stunning achievement of the Event Horizon Telescope project, a global collaboration of more than 200 scientists using an array of observatories scattered around the world, from Hawaii to the South Pole. Combined, this array acts like a telescope the size of Earth, and it was able to collect more than a petabyte of data while staring at M87’s black hole in April 2017. It then took two years for scientists to assemble the mugshot.

Well, this gargantuan beast didn’t devour the petabyte of data making a picture of a black hole.  I feel sorry for people making up this garbage.

Yet again, another post where you do nothing but insult the people doing the work.  At least this time you didn't complain it was a "girl" doing the work, which somehow invalidates it?  :-\

Did you really think the black hole was going to suck the data right off the hard drive, or are you just trolling the thread?

"I feel sorry for people making up this garbage." - My feelings exactly.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #93 on: June 29, 2020, 08:51:58 AM »
Nobody has seen the Horsehead Nebula with their naked eye, so I guess you think that's fake too?

The above image has been manipulated to look aesthetically pleasing to humans and does not represent reality

Do you admit that the nebula is a real object in space, but are somehow upset that people take pictures of it using advanced imaging techniques?

Or do you think you think hands also don't exist, and don't emit heat because of 'manipulated' pictures like this one?

Both the images above are real.  Or do you dispute that?

The hand is an IR image. Real

The nebula was tweaked to assign different colour values to certain elements to help our primitive eyes differentiate between them such as Sulfur and Hydrogen which would otherwise both appear reddish. Nebula is real but depiction is not

At least you can admit that the Horsehead Nebula is real. I'm still waiting for Heiwa's response to it.

And what's the point of that challenge, to prove that we can make fake images of things? That's nothing new. So what?

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #94 on: June 29, 2020, 08:58:22 AM »

And what's the point of that challenge, to prove that we can make fake images of things? That's nothing new. So what?

Actually, one of them is real, as it would be presented to the naked eye

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #95 on: June 29, 2020, 09:14:00 AM »

Reverse google image search is pretty helpful there, I already looked them up.

Still not sure what the point of the quiz is.  That humans can make pretty things?  That humans can fake pictures?  Nothing new here.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #96 on: June 29, 2020, 09:31:50 AM »

Still not sure what the point of the quiz is.  That humans can make pretty things?  That humans can fake pictures?  Nothing new here.

The point is not to trust what you see on the internet. And not to display pretty pictures as some kind of evidence of existence. Yes it may exist but not like you show

If I am blonde with blue eyes but you find brown eyes and black hair better looking, does it make sense to give you a photo of me but alter my attributes that are more to your liking? No.

Know your place

Heiwa

« Reply #97 on: June 29, 2020, 09:37:42 AM »

Yet again, another post where you do nothing but insult the people doing the work.  At least this time you didn't complain it was a "girl" doing the work, which somehow invalidates it?  :-\

Did you really think the black hole was going to suck the data right off the hard drive, or are you just trolling the thread?

"I feel sorry for people making up this garbage." - My feelings exactly.

Please, I only insult Russian cosmocrauts and US asstroclowns playing space HEROES. They were never in space. But pseudo-scientists supported them, bla, bla, bla.
Same with this Black Hole  petabyte 2019 photo in the link provided.
Just cheap photoshop. Plus 100's of astronomers and 10's of high. tech. observatories on many continents. Just fantasies. None of them exist.
What a stupid show. Why????????
« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 09:40:03 AM by Heiwa »

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #98 on: June 29, 2020, 10:09:47 AM »

Well, I suppose since the orbits "look funny" to you I'll have to take your word for it rather than astronomers who spend their entire lives studying such things.  ::)

Maybe you should try to understand things before you just start denying them.  If you think a black hole 50,000 light years away is going to show up as a hole in the sky, you really need to educate yourself.  At least UNDERSTAND something before trying to deny it's existence. ALl you are doing is showing you have zero idea what you're talking about.
Please, I don't deny things. You say there is a black hole in the center of the Milky Way galaxy (around which stars/suns orbit) and that there are other black holes in centers of billion other galaxies like the Milky Way in the Universe but you don't provide any evidence for these billion black holes. Only a stupid video! So I simply don't believe you.

You don't deny things?  I could spend all day listing things you deny and don't believe in.

You never asked for evidence of the billion other black holes, and now you deny the exist because you're too lazy to look them up or even ask about them now.  Even if I bothered to find evidence, you would just simply not believe me some more.

I presented evidence of stars orbiting a black hole, and you can call it stupid all you like, and deny that it's real, then deny that you deny anything.  Seriously? 

You suggest I should use a telescope to see this black hole, etc, etc. I have done it for 70 years! But  suddenly it is too small to be seen according you.

Yes, it's too small to be seen with the naked eye, I said that more than once.  It's also too dim to see in visible light, which is why they use an infrared telescope. Why do you have such a hard time understanding this?  You can't just look at it from your back yard, you need a high power infrared telescope.

I thought a black hole would swallow all light around it to be a little bigger so it could be seen. Like stars. Orbiting the black hole. But I haven't seen any stars orbiting anything in the sky.

How many times do you need it explained to you, you can NOT look up at the sky in your backyard and see stars 50,000 light years away that are only visible in the infrared.  Stars that it took 10 years of observations to see moving too, so yeah, you aren't going to look up and see them circling around.  Seriously.  How many times do you need to be told to understand?

Things you can't directly see can still exists.  No astronomers call YOU up to ask if you saw something in the sky before they publish it, because if Heiwa can't look up and stare at it, it must not exist!  ::)

If you go to Australia you can look up and have a good view at the star system HR 6819. It is visible and its orbiting a stellar mass black hole. Only 1100ish light years away from us.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HR_6819

Also you can stop by my place and I can shout you a delicious Nespresso coffee.   ;D It's much better than Heiwas Nespresso machine  8)

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2020, 10:24:31 AM »

The point is not to trust what you see on the internet. And not to display pretty pictures as some kind of evidence of existence. Yes it may exist but not like you show

If I am blonde with blue eyes but you find brown eyes and black hair better looking, does it make sense to give you a photo of me but alter my attributes that are more to your liking? No.

Congratulations, you discovered that we have to make judgment calls when presented with information. Again, nothing new here.

To me, that means you should collect more information when you are not sure.

For you I guess it means you can simply decide not to believe anything.

If my Dad says we are out of Coke and I should get more, I just do it. Sure, he could be lying to me? But why should I search the entire house for hidden Coke just to make sure, and even then, maybe he buried some in a hole in the backyard?

If I see a picture of a black hole that researchers spent a year collecting data for and processing and published in a peer reviewed journal, I don't think it's OBVIOUSLY a scam and I can't believe it.

There is being skeptical, and then there is being in denial.

So yes, that's a picture of a black hole.  I trust those researchers to know what they are doing more than I trust Heiwa's knowledge of black holes and cutting edge astrophysics and imaging equipment!

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #100 on: June 29, 2020, 10:31:38 AM »
My principal interest is safety at sea.
Then maybe you should stick with that and leave the science to the scientists.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flat like a droplet of water.
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2020, 12:47:39 PM »
My principal interest is safety at sea.
Then maybe you should stick with that and leave the science to the scientists.

I wouldn't trust him even with that.   A person stuck in a state of denial and irrational thinking isn't going to magically be rational in the one aspect that they supposedly know.  He proves his irrational state of mind carries throughout with his view of the M/S Estonia.
Rabinoz RIP

That would put you in the same category as pedophile perverts like John Davis, NSS, robots like Stash, Shifter, and victimized kids like Alexey.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2020, 03:31:36 PM »
Thanks for the picture of a Black Hole that a girl, Ms Katie Bouman, found in her computer one day.
"That girl" was a 29 year-old computer scientist and she did the computer processing needed to convert the enormous amount of data into an image.

Yes, but you would suppose you don't need a girl to convert the data into an image. And she didn't know how the data became a picture. And the image doesn't look like a Black Hole. It looks like something else.

How do you know what a black hole is supposed to look like?
The Katie Bouman picture is black with an orange/white thing in the center (light from behind?) with a black dot in the middle of it. She says it is a Black Hole.
I just suggest it cannot be a photo of a Black Hole! Lit up from behind??????

Precisely, you have no idea what a black hole would look like. So why even "suggest" that it is not based upon your zero knowledge of what a black hole should look like?
That seems to be your MO: Just because you don't possess an expertise in something, you conjure up something based upon your limited knowledge and then allege you are correct. Otherwise known as delusional dunning-kruger syndrome.

Heiwa

« Reply #103 on: June 29, 2020, 06:20:48 PM »
Thanks for the picture of a Black Hole that a girl, Ms Katie Bouman, found in her computer one day.
"That girl" was a 29 year-old computer scientist and she did the computer processing needed to convert the enormous amount of data into an image.

Yes, but you would suppose you don't need a girl to convert the data into an image. And she didn't know how the data became a picture. And the image doesn't look like a Black Hole. It looks like something else.

The Katie Bouman picture is black with an orange/white thing in the center (light from behind?) with a black dot in the middle of it. She says it is a Black Hole.

Precisely, you have no idea what a black hole would look like. So why even "suggest" that it is not based upon your zero knowledge of what a black hole should look like?
That seems to be your MO: Just because you don't possess an expertise in something, you conjure up something based upon your limited knowledge and then allege you are correct. Otherwise known as delusional dunning-kruger syndrome.
Well, Ms Katie Bouman says that the petabyte data in her computer is a picture of a far away black hole that just popped up on her screen ... and I simply don't believe her. She sounds like a drunken/drugged sailor to me. I have met a few.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #104 on: June 29, 2020, 06:35:39 PM »

Well, Ms Katie Bouman says that the petabyte data in her computer is a picture of a far away black hole that just popped up on her screen ... and I simply don't believe her. She sounds like a drunken/drugged sailor to me. I have met a few.

How do you know she sounds like a drunken/drugged sailor? And you simply not believing the science is not evidence of the science being faked. Especially when you predicate your belief system on such poetry you write on your site, in this case, referring to Ms. Bouman:

"Maybe it was a selfie of her sexual organ? She is the latest star of the space fakers/fuckers show. This is business as usual. She wants a Nobel prize for the hole job! She doesn't understand that she was fooled to look at plenty gigaoctets of signal data and make something of it. Magic ... it became a picture."

You have zero credibility.

Heiwa

« Reply #105 on: June 29, 2020, 06:58:01 PM »

How do you know she sounds like a drunken/drugged sailor? And you simply not believing the science is not evidence of the science being faked. Especially when you predicate your belief system on such poetry you write on your site, in this case, referring to Ms. Bouman:

"Maybe it was a selfie of her sexual organ? She is the latest star of the space fakers/fuckers show. This is business as usual. She wants a Nobel prize for the hole job! She doesn't understand that she was fooled to look at plenty gigaoctets of signal data and make something of it. Magic ... it became a picture."

Hm, don't you agree that this American HERO Buzz Aldrin, second (LOL) on the Moon 1969, sounded like a drunken sailor, when he explained about pissing there. (There was no loo in his spacecraft!) So I consider all other people suggesting they have been in space to be Buzz clones. And now they are joined by astronomers suggesting they are taking pictures of celestial bodies (black holes) 50 million light years away. I simply suggest Katie made the photo herself pissing on Earth to become famous. I think she is not credible.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #106 on: June 29, 2020, 07:21:30 PM »
Hm, don't you agree that this American HERO Buzz Aldrin, second (LOL) on the Moon 1969, sounded like a drunken sailor, when he explained about pissing there.
Is pissing all you ever think about? Go see a urologist!

Quote from: Heiwa
And now they are joined by astronomers suggesting they are taking pictures of celestial bodies (black holes) 50 million light years away. I simply suggest Katie made the photo herself. I think she is not credible.
Why not? Astronomers have been taking pictures of celestial objects (galaxies) millions of light years away for near a century.

So I simply suggest that you are an ignoramus.

50 million light years away i's right next door in astronomical term's.
The Andromeda Galaxy can be seen with the unaided eyes but is 2.537 million light years away.

But you seem to know nothing about anything so we'd expect you to be ignorant about astronomy as well.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #107 on: June 29, 2020, 07:25:50 PM »
Do you 'see' the physical object in andromeda casting the light or only the light itself...

Know your place

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #108 on: June 29, 2020, 07:54:27 PM »
Do you 'see' the physical object in andromeda casting the light or only the light itself...
Do you 'see' any light source far away casting the light or only the light itself?

But telescopes from the Hale 100" telescope at the Mount Wilson Observatory have been able to resolve individual stars in Andromeda.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #109 on: June 29, 2020, 08:06:40 PM »
Well, Ms Katie Bouman says that the petabyte data in her computer is a picture of a far away black hole that just popped up on her screen ...
No, I'm pretty sure that she never said that.  There was a lot of processing of raw data that went into producing the black hole image.

...and I simply don't believe her.
That's alright, I doubt that she believes you either.

She sounds like a drunken/drugged sailor to me. I have met a few.
Actually, it sounds more like you're the drunken/retarted sailor.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #110 on: June 29, 2020, 08:57:03 PM »
Do you 'see' any light source far away casting the light or only the light itself?

But telescopes from the Hale 100" telescope at the Mount Wilson Observatory have been able to resolve individual stars in Andromeda.

Hmmm good old rabinoz

Sees the user name 'Shifter'

Chooses to believe post must be antagonistic...

Know your place

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #111 on: June 29, 2020, 09:34:59 PM »

Hm, don't you agree that this American HERO Buzz Aldrin, second (LOL) on the Moon 1969, sounded like a drunken sailor, when he explained about pissing there. (There was no loo in his spacecraft!) So I consider all other people suggesting they have been in space to be Buzz clones. And now they are joined by astronomers suggesting they are taking pictures of celestial bodies (black holes) 50 million light years away. I simply suggest Katie made the photo herself pissing on Earth to become famous. I think she is not credible.

You do realize Ms. Bouman was part of a large effort, specifically experts from MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, and the MIT Haystack Observatory? It was not just her musing in a dark basement playing with photoshop. There was a large team and actual science involved.

So your suggestion is unfounded and moot. It's not like you possess even the slightest bit of knowledge or expertise the folks involved have. You certainly don't have any credentials or credibility to even assess the effort, let alone claim it is fake. The best you have is fake based upon how you were unhappy with Buzz's demeanor when he talked about urination. You have a warped sense of reality and are completely bereft of logic.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #112 on: June 29, 2020, 09:35:56 PM »

At least you can admit that the Horsehead Nebula is real. I'm still waiting for Heiwa's response to it.

Where does the horse shit?

Heiwa

« Reply #113 on: June 29, 2020, 10:06:21 PM »

You do realize Ms. Bouman was part of a large effort, specifically experts from MIT’s Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory, the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, and the MIT Haystack Observatory? It was not just her musing in a dark basement playing with photoshop. There was a large team and actual science involved.

So your suggestion is unfounded and moot. It's not like you possess even the slightest bit of knowledge or expertise the folks involved have. You certainly don't have any credentials or credibility to even assess the effort, let alone claim it is fake. The best you have is fake based upon how you were unhappy with Buzz's demeanor when he talked about urination. You have a warped sense of reality and are completely bereft of logic.

No, I only know young Ms. Bouman. Her 100+ astronomer colleagues collecting data for her magic picture of a black hole in space are unknown to me. Media would not name them. It was only Ms. B that suddenly found the image in her computer. But there were other scientific comments.

"The data is like an incomplete puzzle set," said team member Monika Moscibrodzka, an astronomer at Radboud University. "We only see pieces of the real true image, and then we have to fill in the gaps of the missing pieces."

"What we see in the image is the shadow of the black hole's rim—known as the event horizon, or the point of no return—set against the luminous accretion disk," Gueth told AFP.

The unprecedented image—so often imagined in science and science fiction —- has been analysed in six studies co-authored by 200 experts from 60-odd institutions and published Wednesday in Astrophysical Journal Letters.

"I never thought that I would see a real one in my lifetime," said CNRS astrophysicist Jean-Pierre Luminet, author in 1979 of the first digital simulation of a black hole.

"We were desperately waiting for the data from the South Pole Telescope, which—due to extreme weather conditions during the southern hemisphere winter—didn't arrive until six months later," recalled Helger Rottmann from the Max Planck Institute. It would take another year, however, to piece together the data into an image.

"To be absolutely sure, we did the work four times with four different teams," said Gueth.

"We are looking at a region we have never looked at before, that we cannot really imagine being there," said Heino Falcke, chair of the EHT Science Council.

Etc, etc.

Re Buzz and his fondness of alcohol, I just quote media.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 12:07:02 AM by Heiwa »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #114 on: June 30, 2020, 12:23:08 AM »

No, I only know young Ms. Bouman. Her 100+ astronomer colleagues collecting data for her magic picture of a black hole in space are unknown to me. Media would not name them. It was only Ms. B that suddenly found the image in her computer. But there were other scientific comments.

I'm not following. You're saying Ms.Bouman is the only one who worked on the effort and then you go on to list people talking about working on the effort?

I think you're the one with the particular fondness for the drink considering you're making no sense in your ramblings about the black hole image.

« Reply #115 on: June 30, 2020, 02:27:27 AM »
Members - Please disregard this post unless unaware of the following.

Evaluate the following before discussing the black hole and its subtopics further.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=74121.msg2017676#msg2017676

Heiwa

« Reply #116 on: June 30, 2020, 03:29:14 AM »

I'm not following. You're saying Ms.Bouman is the only one who worked on the effort and then you go on to list people talking about working on the effort?

I think you're the one with the particular fondness for the drink considering you're making no sense in your ramblings about the black hole image.
You have to concentrate and not drink too much alcohol and study my findings.
This black hole image involved 100's of astronomers incl. some at the South Pole with their telescopes of all kind taking pictures of the Universe and the center of a galaxy 55 million light years away. Then plenty people tried to put these pictures together and ... MAGIC ... Ms. Bouman got the bits right. It was checked four times but it was Ms. Bouman that got it right. All alone.
She just added some missing pieces and ... a black hole appeared.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #117 on: June 30, 2020, 03:32:17 AM »

Everything you see is because photons of light hit your eyes, technically you see nothing but light, never the actual object, ever.

So yes, you see Andromeda the same way you see your own hands, or any other physical object.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #118 on: June 30, 2020, 03:36:56 AM »

This black hole image involved 100's of astronomers incl. some at the South Pole with their telescopes of all kind taking pictures of the Universe and the center of a galaxy 55 million light years away. Then plenty people tried to put these pictures together and ... MAGIC ... Ms. Bouman got the bits right. It was checked four times but it was Ms. Bouman that got it right. All alone.

Checked four times?  Got a source for that?  All alone, just her?  Got a source for that?  A source other than wherever you pull your made up stories from?

It wasn't just her, there were 40 other women on the project too, and another 160 men.

"As Bouman herself was quick to point out, she was by no means solely responsible for the discovery, which was a result of a worldwide collaboration among scientists who worked together to create the image from a network of radio antennas.

The project, led by Shep Doeleman, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, was the work of more than 200 researchers. About 40 of them were women, according to Harvard’s Black Hole Initiative. "

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/how-katie-bouman-accidentally-became-the-face-of-the-black-hole-project-1.3858319

Heiwa

« Reply #119 on: June 30, 2020, 03:56:18 AM »

Checked four times?  Got a source for that?  All alone, just her?  Got a source for that?  A source other than wherever you pull your made up stories from?

It wasn't just her, there were 40 other women on the project too, and another 160 men.

"As Bouman herself was quick to point out, she was by no means solely responsible for the discovery, which was a result of a worldwide collaboration among scientists who worked together to create the image from a network of radio antennas.

The project, led by Shep Doeleman, an astronomer at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, was the work of more than 200 researchers. About 40 of them were women, according to Harvard’s Black Hole Initiative. "

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/how-katie-bouman-accidentally-became-the-face-of-the-black-hole-project-1.3858319
Yes, yes. Irish news. But it was Ms. Bouman that found or made the missing pieces so that a shadow of a black hole lit up from behind and ... bla, bla, bla, ... an image was created.
With such evidence in any court, you would not get very far.
Please, stop drinking.