Escape velocity and Speed of light?

• 399 Replies

Shifter

• Blind to the truth
Re: Escape velocity and Speed of light?
« Reply #390 on: July 15, 2020, 10:41:02 AM »
Perhaps it is YOU that keeps missing the point. At this stage there is no evidence he could accept because he believes it impossible and never happened. That's why there is a CHALLENGE.
If you issue a challenge, then that implies that you're at least open to the possibility that it can be done and are willing to be proven wrong.  Anders is neither.

Well that seems part of the challenge. If by some fluke you do manage to convince him then you really have earned the 1 million euros
Rubbish!

You dont think you'd deserve 1 million euros for turning a guy like Heiwa? How much then?
A Future Is Not Given To You. It Is Something You Must Take For Yourself

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #391 on: July 15, 2020, 12:11:57 PM »
Perhaps it is YOU that keeps missing the point. At this stage there is no evidence he could accept because he believes it impossible and never happened. That's why there is a CHALLENGE.
If you issue a challenge, then that implies that you're at least open to the possibility that it can be done and are willing to be proven wrong.  Anders is neither.

Well that seems part of the challenge. If by some fluke you do manage to convince him then you really have earned the 1 million euros
If Anders isn't open to the possibility that he might be wrong, then it's impossible to convince him that he's wrong.  That isn't a challenge, it's an exercise in futility.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #392 on: July 15, 2020, 12:38:37 PM »

Rubbish!

You dont think you'd deserve 1 million euros for turning a guy like Heiwa? How much then?
It's rubbish because the fakes here are Heiwa and his faux-challengers.

Look, it's not just this site where Heiwa spouts his rubbish! He and his infamous website are well known outside here.
Quote from: Heiwa
Another finding of mine is that structures do not collapse from top down by gravity 911-style and becomes dust. I have been invited to US institutions of high learning to explain it but FBI or CIA stopped it.
What a joke! Why would the FBI or CIA be interested in the rubbish you claim?
But I do wonder why you were turfed out of the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Were your conspiracy ideas to rich for even them.
Quote from: tfk, Illuminator
International Skeptics Forum 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Heiwa drummed out of AE911T?

Wow, how bad do you have to go from "Petitioner of the Month" to "hit the road, Jack" by AE911T?

It appears that Anders has been shown the door at Gage's group.

Disclosure: I say "appears" because I have no idea where or when this happened.

However I see no reason to believe that this was initiated by Bjorkman. I suspect that Anders own nonsense at his Tripod site (i.e., all photos & videos showing planes impacting towers are fake, a-bombs don't work & shuttle flights, Mars landers & Apollo missions are all NASA hoaxes) was too much even for Gage.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #393 on: July 15, 2020, 03:44:09 PM »

Rubbish!

It's rubbish because the fakes here are Heiwa and his faux-challengers.

Look, it's not just this site where Heiwa spouts his rubbish! He and his infamous website are well known outside here.
Quote from: Heiwa
Another finding of mine is that structures do not collapse from top down by gravity 911-style and becomes dust. I have been invited to US institutions of high learning to explain it but FBI or CIA stopped it.
What a joke! Why would the FBI or CIA be interested in the rubbish you claim?
But I do wonder why you were turfed out of the Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth. Were your conspiracy ideas to rich for even them.
Quote from: tfk, Illuminator
International Skeptics Forum 9/11 Conspiracy Theories Heiwa drummed out of AE911T?

Wow, how bad do you have to go from "Petitioner of the Month" to "hit the road, Jack" by AE911T?

It appears that Anders has been shown the door at Gage's group.

Disclosure: I say "appears" because I have no idea where or when this happened.

However I see no reason to believe that this was initiated by Bjorkman. I suspect that Anders own nonsense at his Tripod site (i.e., all photos & videos showing planes impacting towers are fake, a-bombs don't work & shuttle flights, Mars landers & Apollo missions are all NASA hoaxes) was too much even for Gage.
Many years ago I assisted Richard Gage to start AE911Truth so I know him and have met him. AE911T has an airplane in its logo and when I pointed out to Gage that no planes hit any WTC towers at NY on 911 back in 2001, he wasn't happy.
It is not easy to live with lies that airplanes were hijacked on 911 with FBI and GWB looking on.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #394 on: July 15, 2020, 04:30:16 PM »
Many years ago I assisted Richard Gage to start AE911Truth so I know him and have met him. AE911T has an airplane in its logo and when I pointed out to Gage that no planes hit any WTC towers at NY on 911 back in 2001, he wasn't happy.
It is not easy to live with lies that airplanes were hijacked on 911 with FBI and GWB looking on.
Well, don't lie about it! Just admit that you are wrong and that the aeroplanes so many saw really did crash into the WTC and the Pentagon!

How did the plane parts end up buried deep inthe Pentagon if no plane crashed into it?
Now scram everybody's sick of you!

Heiwa

« Reply #395 on: July 15, 2020, 09:47:22 PM »
Well, don't lie about it! Just admit that you are wrong and that the aeroplanes so many saw really did crash into the WTC and the Pentagon!

How did the plane parts end up buried deep inthe Pentagon if no plane crashed into it?
Now scram everybody's sick of you!

Please, no planes crashed into WTC/NY or Pentagon 2001. NY was a great show 'live on TV' seen by plenty people. Imagine three skyscrapers completely destroyed by ... controlled demolitions. And the plane parts at Pentagon were just scrap planted there from other planes. Just check the numbers of the parts.
All these done by 19 Arabs!
rabinoz - you are not very smart.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #396 on: July 15, 2020, 10:57:51 PM »

I makes me happy.

arrr, I'm sure ya do   ;D

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #397 on: July 16, 2020, 12:45:26 AM »
Please, no planes crashed into WTC/NY or Pentagon 2001. NY was a great show 'live on TV' seen by plenty people. Imagine three skyscrapers completely destroyed by ... controlled demolitions. And the plane parts at Pentagon were just scrap planted there from other planes. Just check the numbers of the parts.
So you say but who cares what a conspiratard like you says?

Heiwa

« Reply #398 on: July 16, 2020, 01:15:04 AM »
So you say but who cares what a conspiratard like you says?
I have no idea. I just feel sorry for people believing Arabs attacked USA 11 September 2001.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #399 on: July 16, 2020, 01:18:11 AM »
I have no idea. I just feel sorry for people believing Arabs attacked USA 11 September 2001.
You do that!