Bill Gates utilising weapon of mass destruction with US government

• 40 Replies

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: Bill Gates utilising weapon of mass destruction with US government
« Reply #30 on: June 22, 2020, 03:44:27 AM »
For example if the average wage was $1 million dollars - do you think you could still buy a 2L bottle of milk for $2? No. It would increase to a point where it's out of reach for some. It has to for it to work. That is the abhorrence of the model.
Except countries with high minimal wages dont have their cost of milk miraculously be high. Because they then invest in automation. to keep cost down. Go actually have a look at countries with high GDP and low GINI numbers opposed to repeating whatever propaganda you keep reading.

The problem with a lot of African countries is a corrupt power hungry government and personal greed.
The problem with Americans is they think they know what is happening around the world. You cant feed people if you dont allow financial incentives to farm. So everyone is a subsistence farmer that cant afford tools to help them develop better outputs. i.e. before capitalism, people died every time there was a drought. More capitalism , less starvation because you can now trade.

Capitalism is also useless without a system to keep the checks and balances in order, the USA has messed these checks and balances up.

X-rays are not experimental technology that forever changes ones DNA
But X-rays CAN destroy and modify your DNA, that is why there are limits in how many X-rays are recommended to people.
Its almost like all technology needs to be handled with care, just like CRISPR

There are countries out there such as China that don't give 2 shits about ethics or morality
China may be a shitty country when it comes to transparency, but they have actually jailed people for unethical experimentation with CRISPR.
Just like every technology, you need to develop rules and guidelines in its use.

An atomic bomb can be used to deflect or destroy incoming asteroids - they can be a tool for good purposes too. But they are still labelled as a WMD
And CRISPR is used to remove Malaria that kills hundreds of thousands of people every year. But I suppose they are in Africa, so you dont care about them. Or treat people with genetic disorders. It has MASSIVE positive use to help people.
But I suppose we should avoid it because you dont understand how it works.

Shifter

« Reply #31 on: June 22, 2020, 03:56:44 AM »
For example if the average wage was $1 million dollars - do you think you could still buy a 2L bottle of milk for $2? No. It would increase to a point where it's out of reach for some. It has to for it to work. That is the abhorrence of the model.
Except countries with high minimal wages dont have their cost of milk miraculously be high. Because they then invest in automation. to keep cost down. Go actually have a look at countries with high GDP and low GINI numbers opposed to repeating whatever propaganda you keep reading.

The problem with a lot of African countries is a corrupt power hungry government and personal greed.
The problem with Americans is they think they know what is happening around the world. You cant feed people if you dont allow financial incentives to farm. So everyone is a subsistence farmer that cant afford tools to help them develop better outputs. i.e. before capitalism, people died every time there was a drought. More capitalism , less starvation because you can now trade.

Capitalism is also useless without a system to keep the checks and balances in order, the USA has messed these checks and balances up.

X-rays are not experimental technology that forever changes ones DNA
But X-rays CAN destroy and modify your DNA, that is why there are limits in how many X-rays are recommended to people.
Its almost like all technology needs to be handled with care, just like CRISPR

There are countries out there such as China that don't give 2 shits about ethics or morality
China may be a shitty country when it comes to transparency, but they have actually jailed people for unethical experimentation with CRISPR.
Just like every technology, you need to develop rules and guidelines in its use.

An atomic bomb can be used to deflect or destroy incoming asteroids - they can be a tool for good purposes too. But they are still labelled as a WMD
And CRISPR is used to remove Malaria that kills hundreds of thousands of people every year. But I suppose they are in Africa, so you dont care about them. Or treat people with genetic disorders. It has MASSIVE positive use to help people.
But I suppose we should avoid it because you dont understand how it works.

You are more exposed to radiation jetting off overseas then you are of an X-ray. Obviously though you moderate the exposure vs need. If you have a suspected broken your arm you dont forego an X-ray because of a micro dose of radiation. But you dont behave frivolously with it. The change in your DNA from radiation damage is not going to be a change in genetic information you pass onto offspring

One day, when enough baby steps have been taken with so called 'responsible and careful' use of CRISPR, it or something like it could be used to make designer babies. Oh, you want black hair, green eyes and a musical gift to go with cutting out that mutated CFTR gene? No worries

I suppose you could even end the whole skin coloured prejudice debate by making everyone look the same shade

Point is, you know that's the inevitable direction technology like this is going for. Baby steps seem small until you look back and cant even see the shore line

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #32 on: June 22, 2020, 04:00:56 AM »
I've actually got some in the fridge. lime. 

Maybe have a little slice after lunch.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2020, 06:45:23 AM »
One day, when enough baby steps have been taken with so called 'responsible and careful' use of CRISPR, it or something like it could be used to make designer babies. Oh, you want black hair, green eyes and a musical gift to go with cutting out that mutated CFTR gene? No worries

I suppose you could even end the whole skin coloured prejudice debate by making everyone look the same shade

Point is, you know that's the inevitable direction technology like this is going for. Baby steps seem small until you look back and cant even see the shore line
We have always moved the "line". There was and never will be a line.

When last did you stone a homosexual?

I dont care about the question of Morality, that mostly a discussion in current politics and mass perception.

We where talking about the responsible use of technology like CRISPR. All those things you said about x-rays came about as the technology was better understood. We dont fear it anymore, and the same will be true for CRISPR.

If people want designer babies in the future, and society sees it as okay, then laws will change and that will happen. No amount of jumping up and down will change that. If it was against Gods will, it would not be a possibility. So either God approves, has no control or does not exist.
If you want to make sure the technology is correctly used, as it should be used, then become highly educated about it and join scientific communities that can have a say over how it is used.

Shifter

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2020, 07:27:51 AM »

We have always moved the "line". There was and never will be a line.

When last did you stone a homosexual?

I dont care about the question of Morality, that mostly a discussion in current politics and mass perception.

We where talking about the responsible use of technology like CRISPR. All those things you said about x-rays came about as the technology was better understood. We dont fear it anymore, and the same will be true for CRISPR.

If people want designer babies in the future, and society sees it as okay, then laws will change and that will happen. No amount of jumping up and down will change that. If it was against Gods will, it would not be a possibility. So either God approves, has no control or does not exist.
If you want to make sure the technology is correctly used, as it should be used, then become highly educated about it and join scientific communities that can have a say over how it is used.

Do you think 'designer babies' are ethical? You are allowed an opinion. You dont have to 'accept' that because it probably will be OK in the future, you must be OK with it today

Problem I see with designer babies is the rich will make the most of it. And you will get people competing with each other over who can make the best athlete, gifted musician, strongest person, most intelligent person etc. Sure, you could eliminate the cancer gene or the CF gene or many other inherited defects - but you know it wont stop there. At some point, some of the things that make us human will be lost.

And what of poorer people and nations. Let us hope that one of the worst traits that make us human - prejudice  - is somehow lost so that we dont have yet another class warfare on each other

And of course you will always have people with nefarious motives. Once upon a time the idea of a 3D printer would seem like something big enough that only a lab could do. Now everyone can have one at home and even print a gun. The technology behind CRISPR or future iterations will probably end up small enough or available enough that responsible oversight of its use is impossible

I dont have to like CRISPR. Now or in the future. Pretty sure some government dick in the future will find a way to weaponise it and unleash it on a population or ethnic group he doesn't like. Sometimes its better in the long term future to leave Pandoras box closed.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2020, 03:05:04 PM »

ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

Shifter

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2020, 03:23:42 PM »

Air capture is shit. Doesn't hold a candle to trees. Trees do a lot more than remove carbon from the air. They help with precipitation and encourage bio diversity among other things.

If you think the answer is building these giant monstrosities then you are a lost cause

Plant more trees.

And WTF does this crappy investment have to do with a CRISPR machine? Do you think putting money into this air capture is worthy to hero worship old man Gates?

Stick to the topic of CRISPR. This isn't some lower fora board you can troll because you're bored

Know your place

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2020, 03:35:46 PM »
There is only so many ways you can flex your lack of science knowledge. It's best to move on.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Shifter

« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2020, 03:39:30 PM »
There is only so many ways you can flex your lack of science knowledge. It's best to move on.

So you're saying trees are insignificant and that those air capture stacks are better

Yeah, nice to know where you stand, yank. When you finish off with all the worlds trees, let me know how that works out for you ::)

Take your lame insults to AR if you have nothing to add here.

Know your place

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Last Spiritual Heir Of The St Jacob The Less
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2020, 11:59:25 PM »

He makes it to produce calcium carbonate and to sell it. calcium carbonate is a valuable product has many usage field.

In short, one more time again, he does not do anything free of charge, but to gain more money.

Why don't you ask him that why he does not create hughe wind power plants and work with them air conditioning water produce systems by using the air and make an end to drought in Africa? Because it does not bring money? But calcium carbonat is more and more expensive than water, just you get it?

All these people are dead.

No ways remained us but counterattack as a self defence.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2020, 05:48:48 AM »

So you're saying trees are insignificant and that those air capture stacks are better

Yeah, nice to know where you stand, yank. When you finish off with all the worlds trees, let me know how that works out for you ::)

Take your lame insults to AR if you have nothing to add here.

No I did not say that. Please don't make quotes up in your head. It makes you look stupid.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER