Super sensitive and hopefully cheap Ring Gyro on a chip

• 35 Replies

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
Re: Super sensitive and hopefully cheap Ring Gyro on a chip
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2020, 05:13:43 AM »
You can't publish anything on arxiv without having someone (PhD level) recommend you. First you have to publish your paper on arxiv, then a journal might take a look at it.

You be the first peer reviewer.

Are you able right now to find something wrong with my formula, with the Kassner effect?

Certainly not.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2020, 06:01:51 AM »
You can't publish anything on arxiv without having someone (PhD level) recommend you. First you have to publish your paper on arxiv, then a journal might take a look at it.

Are you able right now to find something wrong with my formula, with the Kassner effect?

Certainly not.
What about the papers written by Klaus Kassner, himself? These:

Ways to resolve Selleri’s paradox by Klaus Kassner
Selleri’s paradox, based on an analysis of rotating frames, appears to show that the speed of light in an inertial system is not normally isotropic. This in turn seems at odds with the second postulate of special relativity requiring a universal light speed in inertial systems.

First, it is demonstrated how to circumvent Selleri’s argument using Einstein synchronization in rotating frames. Then the nature
of Selleri’s result is exposed: it simply corresponds to the adoption of a synchronization procedure different from Einstein’s. In this scheme, anisotropic one-way speeds of light by no means contradict special relativity.

I can find no mention of the "Kassner effect" in what Klaus Kassner wrote. So either you mean "II. . . . . . SELLERI’S PARADOX" which according to Klaus Kassner doesn't exist anyway - it's just a wrong interpretation of SELLERI’S PARADOX.

Or there is this paper at Research Gate: How to explore the passage from special to general relativity by Klaus Kassner.
But that won't help you in the slightest because Klaus Kassner is a firm proponent of Einstein's General Theory of Relativity.

So where did you drag the "Kassner effect" from?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2020, 03:00:32 PM by rabinoz »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2020, 07:46:01 AM »

Certainly not.

Excuses excuses. If your theories had merit, you could find a champion easily. Scientists love to publish stuff and new ideas are gold.

I'm not the one who wrote the papers you disagree with so I'm not going to spend time reviewing your claims.  If you think they are wrong, go talk to them.  Until then, your opinions are just that.  Burden of proof is on you, and lacking.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2020, 12:53:39 PM »

Certainly not.

Excuses excuses. If your theories had merit, you could find a champion easily. Scientists love to publish stuff and new ideas are gold.

I'm not the one who wrote the papers you disagree with so I'm not going to spend time reviewing your claims.  If you think they are wrong, go talk to them.  Until then, your opinions are just that.  Burden of proof is on you, and lacking.

Sandokhan explained. He can't publish. Many scientist papers died out that way.

No, he claimed he can't publish because scientists are scared of his revolutionary ideas.

In reality, if he could actually prove all these other papers wrong, he would be an instant celebrity and have scientists lining up to help him author papers.

Burden of proof is still on him.  Thousands of scientists say he's wrong.  I'll believe people with published papers who ALSO helped build a GPS system that despite his claims, actually works.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2020, 01:01:00 PM »
GPS was invented in 1955 by one of the top proponents of ether theory of all time: Dr. Friedwardt Winterberg.

http://zfn.mpdl.mpg.de/data/Reihe_A/44/ZNA-1989-44a-1145.pdf

Substratum Interpretation of the Sagnac and the Aharonov-Bohm effect

Dr. Friedwardt Winterberg

Ph.D., Physics 1955 Max Planck Institute, Goettingen, Germany (Adv: Prof. W. Heisenberg)
1968-Present Professor of physics, University of Nevada Reno
1955-1959 Group leader theoretical physics division at nuclear research reactor in Hamburg, Germany, under President Eisenhower's "Atoms for Peace" program
Elected member International Academy of Astronautics, Paris, France.
Member of American Physical Society.
Recipient of the 1979 Hermann Oberth Gold Medal (the highest award in astronautical research given for his work on nuclear rocket propulsion).
More than 260 single author papers in refereed journals, two books, with many citations, including citations by the NY Times, Scientific American, Physics Today et al., 55 publications since 1992.

Maxwell’s Aether, The Planck Aether Hypothesis and Sommerfeld’s Finestructure Constant

http://www.space-lab.ru/files/pages/PIRT_VII-XII/pages/text/PIRT_VIII/Winterberg_1.pdf

The Planck Aether Hypothesis

http://bourabai.kz/winter/planck-e.htm

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2020, 01:34:11 PM »
The Planck Aether Hypothesis

http://bourabai.kz/winter/planck-e.htm

You understand what a Hypothesis is? 

You are trying to claim that ether is real and all current science is wrong, and all you have to back it up are some web pages by crackpots, and some papers like this where someone is proposing a new theory.

There are plenty of interesting ideas and one day, maybe one of them will be shown to work. Maybe even Plank Aether Theory.

But until then, you can't claim any of it over current, tested and WORKING science.

Quote as many web pages as you want, it won't stop GPS from continuing to work perfectly. Come back when you have an Aether Satellite System running.