The adventure of my sister in law, the Marvelous Mrs M.

• 7 Replies

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
The adventure of my sister in law, the Marvelous Mrs M.
« on: June 14, 2020, 12:46:21 AM »
Pardon my pmisspeclliing,  A litl high and drunkr ight now.

preampl:
On a long enough timeline, trajecdy wil always striek a gain,I'll becuase honest, I just wrote that I really don't know wat tI meant.

So.  short short version.  Once upon a time I had a sister in law named M.  She seemed normal enough, had her own family, everything was great.  Hone day though she had backpain and the doctors prescribed her, I don't know the names of the painkiller.  Let's just say thorium.  It herlps the apin.  The long term damager will soon becaome apparently.  Her family would leaave her.  Family and Friends would turn their back because she's a talally penguin.

Arrested for a while then bailed on white privilige.  She meets an nice drug dealer.  They hit it off fast, immediately actually.   M is about to become a mommy again and at the exciting age of 43!  Did I mentioned these of these people had happens? That's going to be a nimnportant point later on. 
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
Re: The adventure of my sister in law, the Marvelous Mrs M.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2020, 12:47:30 AM »

So M now has a daughter we'll name L, living with guy1.  Everything is happy for 6 months.  But then the landlords grew jeallous of their happiness.  They told them they have to move out because they hand't paid the rent for 3 goddamn months!

M would go from friend to friend trying to get someone to let her stay there.  At last her brother J accepted.  What good luck.  She could stay here until she gets back on her feet.

Everything was going by plan.  She was the perfect guest.  Other than that time she left her baby on the floor in the middle of the night and went speed on the wrong side of the highway while driving under the influence.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2020, 12:54:27 AM »
The officers of course caught her and were unimpressed.  But because white privlige is still a thing she got out on probation on the very next day.  But she was already on probation,  So double secrect program? 

What a great thing it must be to be a white girl in our criminal justice system.

M's brother brings the baby to us.  We make it clear to them that the baby could stay as long as it takes to get their live together.  1 night, two weeks, maybe 18 years.  We gave these people the perfect out.

Nope.  The father took custody of her.  But it's fine.  He's completely setup to take care of kids.   He sometimes has a job, a facial tatoo, he's not technically homeless.  He doesn't hit women too excessively.

Well that's probably the last wer'e going to see that kid again.  Sucks.  We could have givern her a good life.

So the guy is back with his parent's on the baby.

M was doomed to wander the streets.  She pissed off everyone she knew.  I"ll just give the shrot explaination about why that is, most of her phone calls concluded with her saying "FUCK YOU!!!"

Eventually she would run into a homeless shelter.

I was delighted to hear this.  Not that my sister in law was homeless but that she was at the exact homeless which I donate money to.  So in a way we are taking care of her.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2020, 01:00:05 AM »
Pardon my pmisspeclliing,  A litl high and drunkr ight now.

Crouton

• Planar Moderator
  • V is for Viceroy
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2020, 01:01:49 AM »
Now we have forward to the newest episode.

My wife receives a call from M who as you'll still recall is in a homeless shelter.

There's a text message with the call, it is a picture of her hand wearing an engagement ring given to her by her new finace we she had known for 2 months off the internet.  They're going to move into together soon.  Whether that means the finace is going to buy a house or if the newely weds willmove into the shelter is unclear.  Everything seems on the up and up so far.

I have so many question about dating the homeless but that'll have to wait.

Anyways, here is where we're att noow.  M calls up Mrs. Crouton.  Then in the middle of the conservation pivots to their step father(Mrs. K and M)  Reportedly stepfather had sexually assaulted M.  And during the conversation, in a totally unrelated topic she would really like my wife to pressure the father in law into singing over the house to us in his will.  She would repeat this same plan to more than one family member.

My wife is so freaked out that her hands are shaking.  But I've got a healthy distance so I can see how funny this one thing is.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2020, 08:36:47 AM »
This is a sad story :(
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2020, 09:39:52 AM »

damn

Jura-Glenlivet II

• Will I still be perfect tomorrow?
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2020, 02:13:07 PM »

Get dogs Crouton, worst I've had was one throwing a rat in my face, she was trying to share.
Eagles may soar high, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

High Priestess of the “Society for the Promotion of Arbitrary Moderation” (SPAM)