Live: Dragon launch to ISS

• 217 Replies

JJA

• Math is math!
Re: Live: Dragon launch to ISS
« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2020, 10:36:02 AM »
Please, don't suggest that any US, Russian or Chinese rocket can carry extra fuel so that the rocket can reenter and and land on Earth after a trip in space. But if you suggest it ... prove it.

President Trump watched it and congratulated himself about it.  Is he lying, or stupid?
Yes, a rocket took off and disappeared. But nobody was aboard. Standard trick. Stupid people believe otherwise.

President Trump is stupid? Good to know. Maybe you should tweet to him and explain that he's dumb for thinking rockets are real.
No, I like Trump. I don't understand why he went to see a rocket fly away, though. Rockets are real. But only to send satellites one way into orbits. There is no return. So, you are stupid believing Fake News. But you are not alone.

He went to see the rocket and brag about sending people into space because he believes rockets take people into space and back.

Haven't you listened to him talk about sending humans to the moon and Mars?

So Trump must be as stupid as me for believing you can put astronauts into orbit. Trump is stupid for believing Fake News. And he is not alone.

"Today, the groundbreaking partnership between NASA and SpaceX has given our nation the gift of an unmatched power a state-of-the-art spaceship to put our astronauts into orbit at a fraction of the cost of the space shuttle. And it's much better," Trump said.

"From now on, the United States will leverage the fast-growing capabilities of our commercial sector and the finest pieces of real estate on Earth, which you need very badly, to send U.S. astronauts into space," he added.
Please - Trump just says what his speech writers write for him to say (at the request of particular interests). Trump was in real estate. Not space. He has a tower on 5th Avenue, NY, that I wouldn't live in even for free. An now he is POTUS because he was elected. That doesn't make him a space expert.

So he is stupid for not understanding it's all fake then. Dumb and easily fooled into spending billions of dollars on fake launches. You wuld think if it was all fake, the President of all people would be able to figure it out.

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2020, 11:48:27 AM »
Please, don't suggest that any US, Russian or Chinese rocket can carry extra fuel so that the rocket can reenter and and land on Earth after a trip in space. But if you suggest it ... prove it.

President Trump watched it and congratulated himself about it.  Is he lying, or stupid?
Yes, a rocket took off and disappeared. But nobody was aboard. Standard trick. Stupid people believe otherwise.

President Trump is stupid? Good to know. Maybe you should tweet to him and explain that he's dumb for thinking rockets are real.
No, I like Trump. I don't understand why he went to see a rocket fly away, though. Rockets are real. But only to send satellites one way into orbits. There is no return. So, you are stupid believing Fake News. But you are not alone.

He went to see the rocket and brag about sending people into space because he believes rockets take people into space and back.

So Trump must be as stupid as me for believing you can put astronauts into orbit. Trump is stupid for believing Fake News. And he is not alone.

"Today, the groundbreaking partnership between NASA and SpaceX has given our nation the gift of an unmatched power a state-of-the-art spaceship to put our astronauts into orbit at a fraction of the cost of the space shuttle. And it's much better," Trump said.

"From now on, the United States will leverage the fast-growing capabilities of our commercial sector and the finest pieces of real estate on Earth, which you need very badly, to send U.S. astronauts into space," he added.
Please - Trump just says what his speech writers write for him to say (at the request of particular interests). Trump was in real estate. Not space. He has a tower on 5th Avenue, NY, that I wouldn't live in even for free. An now he is POTUS because he was elected. That doesn't make him a space expert.

So he is stupid for not understanding it's all fake then. Dumb and easily fooled into spending billions of dollars on fake launches. You wuld think if it was all fake, the President of all people would be able to figure it out.
No. Trump is some months younger than I and from NY. If I were born in NY then, I would also be a real estate rich man today. Easy. NY has been expanding then, real estate doubles in value all the time, etc. Now Trump is in politics It is another biz than real estate. In politics you do what you are told ... even if you are the POTUS. Do you think Trump sits in his office all day thinking what to do next? Why don't you grow up and learn something from me? I explain it all at my website.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #212 on: June 08, 2020, 12:18:00 PM »

No. Trump is some months younger than I and from NY. If I were born in NY then, I would also be a real estate rich man today. Easy. NY has been expanding then, real estate doubles in value all the time, etc. Now Trump is in politics It is another biz than real estate. In politics you do what you are told ... even if you are the POTUS. Do you think Trump sits in his office all day thinking what to do next? Why don't you grow up and learn something from me? I explain it all at my website.

Hahaha. No. Trump was born in NY and given hundreds of millions of dollars in prime Manhattan real-estate. That is why he is rich now, it was given to him.

Lots of people are born in NY and don't become rich. It takes either luck, or skill AND luck to become rich. Trump got the luck part, you didn't.

If not knowing the Earth is flat or that space travel is a hoax makes you dumb, then he is the dumbest of us all, as he can literally see any NASA facility he wants and still is fooled by them.

NotSoSkeptical

• Flatness as in the shape of a water droplet.
« Reply #213 on: June 08, 2020, 03:37:45 PM »

Hahaha. No. Trump was born in NY and given hundreds of millions of dollars in prime Manhattan real-estate. That is why he is rich now, it was given to him.

Lots of people are born in NY and don't become rich. It takes either luck, or skill AND luck to become rich. Trump got the luck part, you didn't.

If not knowing the Earth is flat or that space travel is a hoax makes you dumb, then he is the dumbest of us all, as he can literally see any NASA facility he wants and still is fooled by them.

HAHA.  You believe tabloid journalism.  And even if Trump was given hundreds of millions of dollars, he turned that into billions of dollars.
Rabinoz RIP

Heiwa

• I have been around a long time.
« Reply #214 on: June 09, 2020, 07:46:29 AM »

Thanks. Yes plenty people are born in NY and don't become rich. But many Americans and New Yorkers believe in space travel without any evidence at all except it has been front line (fake) news in the New York Times, NYT. NYT has also published other fake news that I mention at my website. This Dragon launch was one such fake news. A rocket with no crew was sent away and disappeared, while NYT publish it arrived at the IFS with two crew 20 hours later. But there is no evidence for it. It was just theater.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #215 on: June 09, 2020, 09:06:07 AM »
But many Americans and New Yorkers believe in space travel without any evidence at all except it has been front line (fake) news in the New York Times, NYT. NYT has also published other fake news that I mention at my website. This Dragon launch was one such fake news. A rocket with no crew was sent away and disappeared, while NYT publish it arrived at the IFS with two crew 20 hours later. But there is no evidence for it. It was just theater.
Anders, why won't you let us know what evidence it would take to convince you that manned space flight is real?  Is that really too much to ask?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

« Reply #216 on: June 09, 2020, 09:46:33 AM »
This Dragon launch was one such fake news. A rocket with no crew was sent away and disappeared, while NYT publish it arrived at the IFS with two crew 20 hours later. But there is no evidence for it. It was just theater.
Have you watched it?
1. The crew entered the capsule (broadcasted live);
2. The door was closed from outside (live);
3. The rocket was launched (live);
4. The capsule was in orbit (live);
5. The capsule closed in on the ISS and docked (live);
6. After a few hours, the crew entered the ISS (live), where they:
7. Did a live interview from the ISS.

Since you are usually asking the questions, I would like to turn that around and ask you: Why do you think it is fake? What evidence do you have for it to be fake? And please just use the reply option to explain it without linking to your website again. Since that one I responded to already. I want your opinion and evidence. As clearly as possible please.

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
  • FREEDOIS IS ᗡIИIRG!
« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2020, 05:34:26 AM »
Locked thread @ OP's request