NASA EPIC LIES

• 1187 Replies

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Cikljamas'd EPIC LIES
« Reply #90 on: June 01, 2020, 05:34:09 AM »
How come that there is only one person here (Tom Bishop) who is genuine human being?
That "one person here (Tom Bishop)" is a dyed-in-the-wool flat-Earth conspiracy theorist who will believe any lies about NASA that he thinks might help destroy what flat-Earthers seem to call the "Globe Earth lie".

And YOU are died-in-the-wool geocentric conspiracy theorist who will believe any lies about NASA that YOU seem to seem to think might help destroy what YOU seem to call the "Copernican lie".

Does that help?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
Re: Illegitimate quote trains
« Reply #91 on: June 01, 2020, 05:35:15 AM »
And this guy is also your hero, not mine :

If you start your reply with a quote that one can only find on conspiracy websites, and not on legitimate sources, then how serious can we take the rest of your reply. I looked it up and I can only find neo-nazi and conspiracy websites stating that Churchill would have said that.

edit: I looked up the rest of the quotes, and the same goes for them. You can only find them on sa(i)d websites.

It’s time to destroy another sacred cow. Many of you hopefully already know this, but if you don’t, Abraham Lincoln, the 16th president of the United States of America.
Try posting the sources and with context, thank you!

— Order from Abraham Lincoln to General John Dix, May 18, 1864
Attack the Messenger: How Politicians Turn You Against the Media by Craig Crawford.

Yes, he gave that order by in response to hoax, a forgery, during a war!

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
Re: NASA EPIC LIES
« Reply #92 on: June 01, 2020, 05:49:17 AM »
Chikpajamas, if you were to find photos of each of your old candidates for the challenger astronauts when they were young, you will find none of them look like the challenger astronauts on the day of their fated trip.

Look at their ears for starters. No matches. Even the faces are all off. Even the ages are off for most of them. Eye colour will be off. Heights will be off. Dental records will be off. They are not the challenger astronauts.

You are conspiracy chasing.

How come that only one person here (Tom Bishop) is genuine human being? Remaining 99 % are paid NASA shills, i know what i am saying, i spent years debating with them (paid NASA shills), so i know them very well!!! They are literally suffocating in the fog of their own deliberate, professional lies. So, whoever first called this society "Control Opposition," hit the nail right on the head.

I am not a NASA shill. I wish. And I doubt that they would have needed years to debate with you.

I am not important, nevertheless you are going to learn one very important lesson if you decide to spend a few minute on watching this video :

It starts very boring, can you summarize it for me? It has only 60 views so it cannot be that spectacular, as for that whole channel.

I watched the first few minutes.

Basicly the earth is the center of the universe, but is not flat and anti-Christian devil groups started the flat earth theory to discredit geocentric beliefs based on the bible.

Exactly!

Michelson's 1887 experiment came before Special Relativity. His 1925 experiment came after Special Relativity. As the 1887 experiment was set up, it was believed that the Earth was revolving around the sun at close to 20mps. If that was the case, then Michelson should have found an ether drift moving against the Earth commensurate with 20mps. But Michelson only found about 10% of the needed ether drift. So, the conclusion should have been that the Earth was not revolving around the sun. Lorentz tried to explain the lack of sufficient ether drift by claiming that the ether moving against the Earth at 20mps shortened the interferometer arm of Michelson's experiment. A shorter arm would thus shorten the measurement of the ether drift down to what Michelson found.

Einstein, coming about 13 years after Lorentz, didn't want ether pressure as the explanation for the shortening since if ether existed it could serve as an absolute for measurement, and Relativity could not coexist with an absolute reference frame of ether. So Einstein claimed that there was no ether, and that the "null" result of Michelson's experiment was caused by the limited speed of light, that is, moving objects appear to shrink because the light coming from the tip can't travel fast enough to our eyes as compared to the light from the back end coming to our eyes.

Thus the limited speed of light became a necessary "postulate" of Einstein's Special Relativity theory, but this postulate was never proven, only assumed as true. But if Einstein had chosen the Earth as constant instead of light (that is, the Earth not moving in space and thus is constantly in the same position), then light speed would have to vary, and it would vary because of the resistance of the ether it had to travel through.

The 1925 Michelson experiment showed why Einstein was wrong in choosing light as the constant and not the Earth as the constant. As Michelson set up the 1925 experiment to test for the daily rotation of the Earth, he found an ether drift for the daily rotation that was 98% of what was needed for confirmation (thus, far more than the 10% he got for a revolution of the  Earth around the sun in 1887). As such, Michelson proved that the ether existed (contrary to Einstein's claim in 1905 that ether did not exist) and the ether he found in 1925 impeded the speed of light commensurate with the speed of the daily rotation (which is 1054mph at the Earth's equator). This discovered ether drift meant that Einstein's interpretation of the 1887 experiment (that ether did not exist) was totally wrong, and thus it meant that Special Relativity was wrong. For if ether impeded light's speed in the 1925 experiment, then it would have impeded the speed of light in the 1887 experiment, and thus light speed could not be constant but is affected by the ether within which it travels. 

Hence, with Special Relativity discredited, there were only two alternatives to answer the 1887 experiment: (1) the ether was moving with the Earth and therefore there would be no resistance to Michelson's light beam from the ether, which yielded a "null" result; (2) the Earth wasn't moving, and thus there would be no resistance to Michelson's light beam, which would yield a "null" result. Michelson chose (1), since neither he nor anyone else wanted to believe the Earth was not moving.

But Michelson's answer to the 1887 experiment (that is, ether entrainment) was shattered when he did his 1925 experiment, for since he found that ether impeded the speed of light due to a daily rotation, then obviously the ether was not entrained with the Earth, but was moving against the Earth at 1054mph at the equator.

But there was a much bigger problem for Lorentz, Michelson and Einstein. For if they insisted that heliocentrism was the correct model, heliocentrism requires both an annual revolution of the Earth around the sun and a daily rotation of the Earth on its axis. But Michelson's two experiments (1887 and 1925) only showed one of these two requirements -- a daily rotation. But heliocentrism cannot have an annual revolution without a daily rotation; and it cannot have a daily rotation without an annual revolution. Both are required, and if one is missing from the experimental evidence, then heliocentrism is falsified.

But there is no such problem for geocentrism, since it only needs one of the two requirements. It only needs a daily rotation, not a revolution. But here is the catch. The daily rotation is not of the Earth rotating on its axis, but the universe daily rotating around a fixed Earth. A universe of ether daily rotating around a fixed Earth will produce the exact results for ether drift impeding the speed of light that Michelson obtained in his 1925 experiment. Moreover, a universe daily rotating around a fixed Earth will also produce the "null" results for ether drift in the 1887 Michelson experiment, since in geocentrism there is no translational movement of the Earth, just as there is no rotational movement of the Earth. 

So, the results of Michelson's two experiments (1887 and 1925) show that Einstein's Special Relativity has been falsified. Light speed is not constant, and the Earth is not moving. It just so happens that Einstein's General Theory of Relativity allows light to travel at any speed, depending on the gravity and inertial forces through which it travels. Einstein also took back the ether in his General theory that he had discarded in his Special theory, thus nullifying the Special theory within his own theoretical constructs.
"I can't breathe" George Floyd RIP

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #93 on: June 01, 2020, 05:50:06 AM »
If ether doesn’t exist no phase shift would be seen.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #94 on: June 01, 2020, 06:07:03 AM »

It seems that you have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, if ether doesn't exist no phase shift would be seen, but phase shift had been seen, which (ether's existence) was proven numerous times, and these proofs are not in favor of your heliocentric belief, quite contrary. How come you are so ignorant about such a basic facts, despite numerous lessons i gave you for free on this subject (all these years)?

Einstein said to Sir Herbert Samuel: “If Michelson-Morley is wrong, then relativity is wrong.” (Einstein: The Life and Times, p. 107)

The fact is, the Michelson-Morley experiment WAS wrong, or at the least, it didn’t give the results that Relativists claim it did. The M-M experiment is touted as discovering that there was no aether entrainment around the earth.

From this supposed evidence, Einstein had two alternatives. Either he would have to admit the earth did not move, or he would have to invent a whole new physics to explain it.

For there seemed to be only three alternatives. The first was that the earth was standing still, which meant
scuttling the whole Copernican theory and was unthinkable. The second was that the aether was carried
along by the earth...The third solution was that the aether simply did not exist, which to many nineteenth
century scientists was equivalent to scrapping current views of light, electricity, and magnetism, and
starting again. (Ibid., p. 110)

As everyone knows, Einstein chose the latter option and he turned physics on its head. But the
truth is, the M-M experiment, even with their prototypical equipment, showed a small positive
result of the presence of aether, yet today’s textbooks continue to claim M-M had a null result.
The presence of aether was followed by Sagnac in 1913, and again by Michelson-Gale in 1925,
and again by Dayton Miller in 1933, and again by Herbert Ives in 1943, and by dozens of other
researchers. In fact, Miller used instruments three times as sensitive as Michelson-Morley, and
performed 100,000 experiments, whereas Michelson-Morley only did 36. Miller told the
scientific community that his results were in agreement with the positive results of Michelson-
Morley. But what did the Relativist camp do with this information? You guessed it. They
suppressed it. In fact, Einstein enlisted the services of R. S. Shankland to discredit the work of
Dayton Miller. How did Shankland accomplish this charade? He only used the results from
Miller’s experiments that had been rejected by Miller himself, since those results had aberrations
due to equipment problems or thermal conditions. Letters from Einstein to Shankland show that
Einstein is very aware that Miller’s experiments were a stumbling block to Relativity theory. In a
letter to Shankland, Einstein writes:

I thank you very much for sending me your careful study about the Miller experiments. Those
experiments conducted with so much care, merit, of course, a very careful statistical investigation. This is
more so as the existence of a not trivial positive effect would affect very deeply the fundament of
theoretical physics as it is presently accepted. (August 31, 1954)

As anyone without a bias can see, the whole theory of Relativity is based on one experiment in
1887 whose data was falsified, or at the least, misinterpreted. It is no wonder that Einstein makes
no reference to the 1913 Sagnac or the 1925 Michelson-Gale experiments which proved that
aether exists; and Einstein did his best to silence Miller. These are the facts that people today
don’t know, or at least wish to ignore. Unfortunately for them, once Einstein’s tricks and
falsifications are exposed, then the whole Big-Bang /Evolutionary /Galilean /Relativity sham will
be brought to nought for the deception that it is; and I will do my best to bring that knowledge to
the world, so help me God.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:09:27 AM by cikljamas »

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #95 on: June 01, 2020, 06:11:57 AM »

It seems that you have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, if ether doesn't exist no phase shift would be seen,

Looks like I know exactly what I am talking about.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

JackBlack

« Reply #96 on: June 01, 2020, 06:27:35 AM »
I am not important, nevertheless you are going to learn one very important lesson if you decide to spend a few minute on watching this video
That watching youtube videos you link is a complete waste of time and you are incapable of making rational arguments to defend your claim?
I already learnt that.

Now again, pick one of the astronauts and prove that the person you claim is the same person is in fact the same person.

Stop with the off topic spam and just defend your claims regarding the astronauts.

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #97 on: June 01, 2020, 06:28:03 AM »

It seems that you have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, if ether doesn't exist no phase shift would be seen,

As we all know since a long time ago, you are obviously specialized in spouting out enormous amounts of deliberate blithest nonsensicalities. The same goes for JackBlack.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 06:30:08 AM by cikljamas »

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #98 on: June 01, 2020, 01:50:45 PM »

As we all know since a long time ago, you are obviously specialized in spouting out enormous amounts of deliberate blithest nonsensicalities. The same goes for JackBlack.

You've gone from claiming Challenger astronauts are still alive, they were fake killed by NASA for 'reasons'. And apparently Columbia astronauts were actually killed, for 'reasons', though the latter is unclear and unaddressed.

TO

A copy and pasting a bunch of quotes about how government is secretive and bad, kicking it off with a Hitler-ism, which is always pleasant. All of which is evidence of nothing, just like how lame and disgusting the Challenger astronauts still alive bit is evidence of nothing.

TO

Some strange non sequitur into Lincoln's racism which is supposed to prove something?

TO

MMX results and a stationary earth, a dead horse beaten beyond recognition at this point.

So, can you sum up the point you are desperately failing to make in maybe a sentence or two of your own words?

« Reply #99 on: June 01, 2020, 02:28:02 PM »
Chikpajamas, if you were to find photos of each of your old candidates for the challenger astronauts when they were young, you will find none of them look like the challenger astronauts on the day of their fated trip.

Look at their ears for starters. No matches. Even the faces are all off. Even the ages are off for most of them. Eye colour will be off. Heights will be off. Dental records will be off. They are not the challenger astronauts.

You are conspiracy chasing.

How come that there is only one person here (Tom Bishop) who is genuine human being? Remaining 99 % are paid NASA shills, i know what i am saying, i spent years debating with them (paid NASA shills), so i know them very well!!! They are literally suffocating in the fog of their own deliberate, professional lies. So, whoever first called this society "Control Opposition," hit the nail right on the head.

Chikpajamas, your 'theory' is a flight of fancy. It has no more substance than a l e m o n meringue pie and more holes than a block of swiss cheese.

Are you a paid Mark Sargent shill? Which of his video games does he let you play for free for coming here and peddling this disrespectful trash? Those astronauts were real people with real lives and real families and friends.

Use your God given eyes, or go to an optometrist and get glasses. They aren't the same people and wouldn't even pass as remote family members on a foggy morning.

Do you know anything about faces and aging? On a positive note, if you manage to obtain DNA evidence from one of the challenger crew and match it to one of your 'doppelgangers' lol, that would be a different story.

Until then, go back to Mark Sargent's conspiracy library, and find a different conspiracy to sink your rotten fangs into.

*Why does this forum change l e m o n to lime every time I type it? 
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 02:31:22 PM by Smoke machine police »

JackBlack

« Reply #100 on: June 01, 2020, 03:04:29 PM »
Is that why yet again, instead of rationally defending your claims you respond with pathetic insults?
Your entire thread has been nothing more than nonsense.

You have falsely claimed that the 6 astronauts are alive, but all the evidence you provided is people with a similar name and superficial similarities which you are almost certain to have. All while ignoring the fact that it would be extremely stupid for NASA to do that, and make much more sense for NASA to have them be given different names and different appearances, possibly even taking over the lives of other people and disposing of those other people, or even more simply just claiming that their shuttle was so well designed that the crew survived.

Then instead of defending your claims by picking one example and clearly showing how they are the same person, or even explaining why NASA would do something so stupid, you instead just repeat the same assertions or run to completely different topics or just resort to these pathetic insults.

Again, by your use of these insults, do you admit that your claims were nonsense?
If not, are you going to try to rationally defend them?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #101 on: June 01, 2020, 04:30:37 PM »

It seems that you have no idea what you are talking about. Yes, if ether doesn't exist no phase shift would be seen, but phase shift had been seen, which (ether's existence) was proven numerous times, and these proofs are not in favor of your heliocentric belief, quite contrary. How come you are so ignorant about such a basic facts, despite numerous lessons i gave you for free on this subject (all these years)?

Einstein said to Sir Herbert Samuel: “If Michelson-Morley is wrong, then relativity is wrong.” (Einstein: The Life and Times, p. 107)

The fact is, the Michelson-Morley experiment WAS wrong, or at the least, it didn’t give the results that Relativists claim it did. The M-M experiment is touted as discovering that there was no aether entrainment around the earth.
Albert Abraham Michelson NEVER said that "phase shift had been seen"!

What Michelson wrote was about the "decidedly negative result" in a letter to Lord Rayleigh in August 1887:

The Experiments on the relative motion of the earth and ether have been completed and the result decidedly negative. The expected deviation of the interference fringes from the zero should have been 0.40 of a fringe – the maximum displacement was 0.02 and the average much less than 0.01 – and then not in the right place. As displacement is proportional to squares of the relative velocities it follows that if the ether does slip past the relative velocity is less than one-sixth of the earth’s velocity.
                                                                                                               — Albert Abraham Michelson, 1887
Their results placed the motion of the Earth through the assumed aether as "less than one-sixth of the earth’s velocity".

I'll believe Michelson's conclusion before yours any day!

Many more equivalent experiments have been done with far higher resolution than Michelson and Morley could hope to achieve and these verify Michelson's conclusion that there was no detectable motion of the Earth through any imagined "aether".

Michelson–Morley experiment, Subsequent experiments

Michelson–Morley experiment, Recent experiments

« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2020, 09:50:34 PM »
YOU ONLY NEED TO PROVE ONE OF THEM TO BE THE SAME PERSON TO PROVE THE THEORY :

What follows is at the level (of credibility) of the fairytale about 9/11 highjacker passport that was allegedly found moments before the World Trade Center 2 (South Tower) collapsed :

Ronald McNair is next. He was a Mission Specialist on the crew. The official story is that this picture below is of Carl McNair, who just happens to be Ronald’s twin brother. If you believe that, then I’ve got some land in Florida I think you might be interested in. Here you can see “Carl” McNair on LinkedIn, where he happens to be a “Best-Selling Author, Inspirational Speaker and Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Education Consultant.”

Ellison Onizuka is still alive. The official story in Ellison’s case is also an “identical twin brother” coincidence. So apparently, that’s not Ellison on the right, it’s his brother Claude. Yeah, right. Wink, wink. :lol:

THE BEST VIDEO EVER MADE ON THIS TOPIC :

Challenger Crew Still Alive and Kicking :

Dirty dirty lies... I agree.

faded mike

• I'm thinkin flat
« Reply #103 on: June 01, 2020, 11:38:11 PM »

Ronald McNair is next. He was a Mission Specialist on the crew. The official story is that this picture below is of Carl McNair, who just happens to be Ronald’s twin brother. If you believe that, then I’ve got some land in Florida I think you might be interested in. Here you can see “Carl” McNair on LinkedIn, where he happens to be a “Best-Selling Author, Inspirational Speaker and Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) Education Consultant.”

Hilarious nonsense.  If evil government wanted hide someone, they’d be given a completely new identity and moved somewhere no one know them.

The last thing they’d do is invent a non-existent identical brother.  Because countless friends, colleagues, family members, old classmates, etc would clearly remember him not having a brother. 

If you believe that, I’ve got a moon going cheap. 

Perfect example of conspiracy theorists believing any old crap they find on the internet that reinforces their ideas.  How about engaging that critical thinking you lot claim to have?
These people could easily groomed and surrounded by people ready for this situation. If such a monumental hoax were to be puilled of, you would spare no expense.
"Using our vast surveillance system, we've uncovered revolutionary new information..."
           -them

theoretical formula for Earths curvature = 8 inches multiplied by (miles squared) = inches drop from straight forward

kids: say no to drugs

« Reply #104 on: June 02, 2020, 12:59:39 AM »

Hilarious nonsense.  If evil government wanted hide someone, they’d be given a completely new identity and moved somewhere no one know them.

The last thing they’d do is invent a non-existent identical brother.  Because countless friends, colleagues, family members, old classmates, etc would clearly remember him not having a brother. 

If you believe that, I’ve got a moon going cheap. 

Perfect example of conspiracy theorists believing any old crap they find on the internet that reinforces their ideas.  How about engaging that critical thinking you lot claim to have?
These people could easily groomed and surrounded by people ready for this situation. If such a monumental hoax were to be puilled of, you would spare no expense.
And those people would also know people. So, you'd have an exponentially larger group of people that would also be in on it. And those people know people as well. What you are basically saying is that the whole world is in on this.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #105 on: June 02, 2020, 01:01:48 AM »
Except the a number can be shown as having quite separate lives for years before the Challenger disaster.

And are you going to claim that no one died when the Space Shuttle, Columbia, burnt up on reentry.

Imagine being one of the seven astronauts on board this:

Timeisup

• You still think that. You cannot be serious ?
« Reply #106 on: June 02, 2020, 01:16:11 AM »
Why is it that flat earth conspiracy theorists like to go into very unpleasant areas like claiming dead people who were tragically killed are still alive and well?
They put up pictures of lookalikes and claim this as evidence! It’s nothing short of disgusting.
Here is the work of a photographer who makes a career of finding people who look alike,perfect strangers. It makes a mockery of what these rather sick conspiracy mongers are claiming.

https://www.chasejarvis.com/blog/me-myself-and-i-francois-brunelle-and-his-doppelganger-project-find-your-look-alike/
Really…..what a laugh!!!

JackBlack

« Reply #107 on: June 02, 2020, 01:28:14 AM »
If such a monumental hoax were to be puilled of, you would spare no expense.
You mean like making sure you or people you controlled would be the ones to "recover" the shuttle and crew, and report that due to your brilliant engineering, not a single crew member died?

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #108 on: June 02, 2020, 03:57:59 AM »

What Michelson wrote was about the "decidedly negative result" in a letter to Lord Rayleigh in August 1887:

The Experiments on the relative motion of the earth and ether have been completed and the result decidedly negative. The expected deviation of the interference fringes from the zero should have been 0.40 of a fringe – the maximum displacement was 0.02 and the average much less than 0.01 – and then not in the right place. As displacement is proportional to squares of the relative velocities it follows that if the ether does slip past the relative velocity is less than one-sixth of the earth’s velocity.
Their results placed the motion of the Earth through the assumed aether as "less than one-sixth of the earth’s velocity".

Many more equivalent experiments have been done with far higher resolution than Michelson and Morley could hope to achieve and these verify Michelson's conclusion that there was no detectable motion of the Earth through any imagined "aether".

Michelson–Morley experiment, Subsequent experiments
Once again, you are showing off your utter ignorance regarding english language and logic. However, since we have been through all this numerous times, it is obvious that you deliberately lie, although it would be much better for your reputation if you were an ordinary idiot... since you've reminded us (for the uptheenth time in a row)  how notorious liar you really are, then we can't not to ask ourselves (in awe) once again : How sick someone has to be to lie like this? And the true answer to our question is more than self-evident : Very, very sick!!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 04:00:19 AM by cikljamas »

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
« Reply #109 on: June 02, 2020, 04:44:07 AM »
Why is it that flat earth conspiracy theorists like to go into very unpleasant areas like claiming dead people who were tragically killed are still alive and well?
They put up pictures of lookalikes and claim this as evidence! It’s nothing short of disgusting.
Here is the work of a photographer who makes a career of finding people who look alike,perfect strangers. It makes a mockery of what these rather sick conspiracy mongers are claiming.

https://www.chasejarvis.com/blog/me-myself-and-i-francois-brunelle-and-his-doppelganger-project-find-your-look-alike/

Cikljamas isn’t FE. You continue to make wrong assumptions about the people you choose to say things about. You should maybe not do that.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #110 on: June 02, 2020, 05:40:13 AM »

Once again, you are showing off your utter ignorance regarding english language and logic.
<< I'll delete your ignorant dishonest little rant, thank you but it's obvious that you cannot debate honestly and rationally >>

Sure, Mr Cikljamas, "we have been through all this numerous times" and it is still just obvious that you don't understand what is meant by the simple mathematical symbol "≤" - that means less than or equal to.

Now, if you don't have the capability of understanding what "less than or equal to" then you have no place discussing this sort of thing!

Quote from: cikljamas

All of those entries like:
         "Michelson and Morley 1887: Fringe shift expected 0.4 Fringe shift measured < 0.2; ≤ 0.02" down to
         "Michelson and Morley 1887: Fringe shift expected 0.4 Fringe shift measured < 0.2; ≤ 0.02"
mean simply that the equipment used was not capable of resolving better that the stated maxima.

Now, might I remind you again that: Albert Abraham Michelson NEVER said that "phase shift had been seen"!

What Michelson did write was about the "decidedly negative result" in a letter to Lord Rayleigh in August 1887:

And you have ignored entirely the following the more recent results show for more precise measurements showing:
Michelson–Morley experiment, Recent experiments

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #111 on: June 02, 2020, 06:12:08 AM »

Once again, you are showing off your utter ignorance regarding english language and logic.
<< I'll delete your ignorant dishonest little rant, thank you but it's obvious that you cannot debate honestly and rationally >>

Sure, Mr Cikljamas, "we have been through all this numerous times" and it is still just obvious that you don't understand what is meant by the simple mathematical symbol "≤" - that means less than or equal to.

Now, if you don't have the capability of understanding what "less than or equal to" then you have no place discussing this sort of thing!

Quote from: cikljamas

"Michelson and Morley 1887: Fringe shift expected 0.4 Fringe shift measured < 0.2; ≤ 0.02" down to
         "Michelson and Morley 1887: Fringe shift expected 0.4 Fringe shift measured < 0.2; ≤ 0.02"
mean simply that the equipment used was not capable of resolving better that the stated maxima.

Now, might I remind you again that: Albert Abraham Michelson NEVER said that "phase shift had been seen"!

What Michelson did write was about the "decidedly negative result" in a letter to Lord Rayleigh in August 1887:

You are completely out of your mind, aren't you?

No, it means what it says : Fringe shift measured... How can you measure something that doesn't exist? Every fringe shift measured means : FRINGE SHIFT HAD BEEN SEEN!!! ... And that very sign exposes your lies to the greatest extent, since if some of their measurements yielded exactly ("equal to") 0,02 (since that sign - as you yourself pointed out - means not just "less than" but also "equal to") fringe shift, or even up to 0,2 (in their first attempt of measuring earth's velocity relative to the stationary ether (in Berlin in 1881.)), then how can you say that their equipment wasn't capable of resolving better that the stated maxima?

Speaking before scientists at the University of Berlin, Einstein said the ether drift experiments at Cleveland showed zero results, while on Mount Wilson they showed positive results. Therefore, altitude influences results. In addition, temperature differences have provided a source of error.

"The trouble with Prof. Einstein is that he knows
nothing about my results." Dr. Miller said. "He has
been saying for thirty years that the interferometer
experiments in Cleveland showed negative results. We
never said they gave negative results, and they did
not in fact give negative results. He ought to give
me credit for knowing that temperature differences
would affect the results. He wrote to me in November
suggesting this. I am not so simple as to make no
allowance for temperature."

(Cleveland Plain Dealer newspaper, 27 Jan. 1926)

Miller's work on ether drift was clearly undertaken with more precision, care and diligence than any other researcher who took up the question, including Michelson, and yet, his work has basically been written out of the history of science. When alive, Miller responded concisely to his critics, and demonstrated the ether-drift phenomenon with increasing precision over the years. Michelson and a few others of the period took Miller's work seriously, but Einstein and his followers appeared to view Miller only as a threat, something to be "explained away" as expeditiously as possible. Einstein in fact was catapulted into the public eye following the end of World War II. Nuclear physics was then viewed as heroic, and Einstein fast became a cultural icon whose work could not be criticized. Into this situation came the Shankland team, with the apparent mission to nail the lid down on Miller's coffin. In this effort, they nearly succeeded.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:19:37 AM by cikljamas »

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #112 on: June 02, 2020, 06:26:37 AM »
You are completely out of your mind, aren't you?

No, it means what it says : Fringe shift measured... How can you measure something that doesn't exist? Every fringe shift measured means : FRINGE SHIFT HAD BEEN SEEN!!!

Science deals in precision, and in only stating things that can be measured.

If you claim there is a tiny elephant in my teacup, I can't actually claim with 100% certainty that there isn't.  But I can claim if there is one, it would have to be smaller than a dust mote because I can't see things that small.

Doesn't mean you proved there are herds of tiny elephants romping around, it just means I couldn't measure that small.

What you don't get is even with billions of dollars of equipment, NO measurement will ever be perfect. There will always be margins of error, and that's what those numbers are. They are how it deviates from what the math says, part of which will always be because we can't build perfect equipment.

That was stated in the bit you quoted. They just can't measure any more exact, but they CLEARLY showed that the expected either drift was not there, because they could measure THAT well.

Take one example.  They expected to see a shift of 0.4 if ether drift was real and 0 if it's not.  They got 0.0002 which is way closer to 0 than 0.4.  They got a measurement 2000 times smaller than they would if ether was real, and as we get better and better at making things that number will only get smaller and smaller, proving more and more there is no ether. It will never get bigger. Sorry.

JackBlack

« Reply #113 on: June 02, 2020, 06:27:59 AM »
Once again, that would be you entirely.
You started this thread with an attempt at burying your opponents in BS rather than providing a logical argument.
You have nothing more than superficial similarities and a similar name between the people, not enough to establish that they are the same person.
When pushed, rather than defend your claims you just deflect to completely off topic garbage, which you still get wrong.

The fringe shift measured is reported as the upper bound.
For example, if there was a stationary object, and you had a radar speedometer, which had a limit of detection of 1 m/s, then to be honest (something obviously foreign to you) you don't report the speed as 0, but at <=1 m/s. i.e. you would say you measured the speed to be <= 1 m/s
Why? Well for starters, you did measure it. Even if the actual value is 0, you still performed a measurement. As such you measured a value.
But your measurement is limited by the experimental setup and thus you cannot measure all the way down to 0. Instead you can only measure to some lower bound. So you report what you have actually found. You measured the speed, that measurement was not greater than 1 m/s, so you report it as <= 1 m/s.

Only those who are extremely dishonest or people completely ignorant of the English language would claim that that means it wasn't 0.

Understand?

But like I said, MMX has nothing to do with your claims that those people are still alive.

Now how about instead of spamming you address the topic of the thread?

Can you pick one individual and justify your claims that they are still alive?
If not, can you admit you were just spouting unsubstantiated garbage?
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 06:30:31 AM by JackBlack »

« Reply #114 on: June 02, 2020, 06:31:25 AM »

What follows is at the level (of credibility) of the fairytale about 9/11 highjacker passport that was allegedly found moments before the World Trade Center 2 (South Tower) collapsed :

Ellison Onizuka is still alive. The official story in Ellison’s case is also an “identical twin brother” coincidence. So apparently, that’s not Ellison on the right, it’s his brother Claude. Yeah, right. Wink, wink. :lol:

Why did you bring up this one again? You don't have any respect for these people what so ever. Besides it is already debunked. See this linl https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/challenger-crew-alive/ where you can see that all you wrote is pure nonsens

cikljamas

• Ex nihilo nihil fit
« Reply #115 on: June 02, 2020, 06:59:04 AM »
The fringe shift measured is reported as the upper bound.
For example, if there was a stationary object, and you had a radar speedometer, which had a limit of detection of 1 m/s, then to be honest (something obviously foreign to you) you don't report the speed as 0, but at <=1 m/s. i.e. you would say you measured the speed to be <= 1 m/s
Why? Well for starters, you did measure it. Even if the actual value is 0, you still performed a measurement. As such you measured a value.
But your measurement is limited by the experimental setup and thus you cannot measure all the way down to 0. Instead you can only measure to some lower bound. So you report what you have actually found. You measured the speed, that measurement was not greater than 1 m/s, so you report it as <= 1 m/s.

Only those who are extremely dishonest or people completely ignorant of the English language would claim that that means it wasn't 0.

Understand?

You are full of shit, and you know it, and not only that you know it, you can even live with yourself. Amazing, isn't it?

How about measuring 98 % of the expected ether drift in 1925., by Michelson, Gale, Pearson equipment (due to the daily rotation of ether around the motionless earth)?

The Michelson-Gale experiment has been called by Beckmann and Hayden "the most grandiose optical interference experiment ever performed." Yet Hayden points out that an imposing list of more than a thousand books and papers on the subject of the velocity of light makes no mention of this experiment.

The Sagnac effect is seen in many places, since it is an established fact that two beams of light heading in different directions are going to have a discrepancy in their speed. This is shown by the Sagnac correction that is built into the GPS system to make it work. EM waves going east-to-west go faster than EM waves going west-to-east, but  the  distance  between the GPS satellite remains the same, and thus the GPS computers have to be adjusted by the Sagnac results to account for the anisotropy of the EM waves.

The experiment of Sagnac was repeated by Michelson and Gale in 1925, but this time taking the Earth as a rotating disk (as already suggested by Sagnac himself). These authors observed a displacement of the fringes of interferences, as had Sagnac in his own experiment. This positive result undoubtedly confirms that the Earth does not drag the hypothetical aether in its rotation (it is therefore illogical to admit that it drags this medium in its translation).

---The only acceptable conclusion that can be drawn from these two experiments, Michelson–Morley, on the one hand, and Michelson–Gale, on the other hand, is that the hypothesis of the existence of a medium of propagation for light is not tenable, unless we accept geocentric implications from the combined effect of both experiments (MM and MGP). In the classical context, it is clear that the Sagnac effect cannot at all be explained, unless we admit that the earth is at rest while the whole universe rotates around the stationary earth.

---Noted physicist Charles Lane Poor of Columbia University reiterated the problem:

“The Michelson-Morley experiment forms the basis of the relativity theory: Einstein calls it decisive...if it should develop that there is a measurable ether-drift, then the entire fabric of the relativity theory would collapse like a house of cards.”

So Einstein was banking on the hope that since Michelson did not detect the required amount of ether for an Earth moving around the sun, he could conclude that the ether simply didn’t exist. Hence, the detection of one-sixth of the required ether was thus conveniently chalked up to “experimental error.” 

The facts show otherwise, however. Every interferometer experiment performed from Michelson in 1881 to Joos in 1930—which is 50 years of the same results from a dozen different experimenters—detected one-sixth to one-tenth.

Sagnac effect for dummies :

Sagnac effect :
--Aether rotates towards west
--Electromagnetic waves sent towards east lag wrt those sent towards west
--So, electromagnetic waves sent in counter-direction of aether's rotation (eastward) need more time to cross the same distance wrt those sent in the same direction of aether's rotation (westward).

Coriolis effect :
--Earth and it's atmosphere allegedly rotate towards east
--Airplanes lag when fly west
--So, airplanes that fly in counter-direction of earth's alleged rotation need more time to cross the same distance wrt airplanes that fly in the same direction of earth's alleged rotation

A MMX shows that there is no orbital motion of the earth.

B Airy's failure shows that there is no orbital motion of the earth, also.

B MGPX proved beyond reasonable doubt that the aether rotates once per day around the motionless earth.

D Sagnac experiment proved that aether exists.

E An open-loop Sagnac effect proves that there is a rotational motion of an aether around the stationary earth.

F An open-loop Sagnac effect principally can be the consequence of earth's rotation within stationary aether or it can be the result of the rotation of an aether around the stationary earth, however since all interferometry experiments which were designed to detect earth's orbital motion yielded too small fringe shifts (hence "null result"), then there is no way that an open-loop Sagnac effect can be ascribed to the alleged earth's rotational motion, and instead such principally possible (but practically refuted) interpretation, an open-loop Sagnac effect must be assigned to the rotation of an aether around the stationary earth.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2020, 07:00:35 AM by cikljamas »

« Reply #116 on: June 02, 2020, 09:46:14 AM »

Thats amazing... Ellison Onizuka is still alive.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #117 on: June 02, 2020, 10:18:03 AM »
Thats amazing... Ellison Onizuka is still alive.

No it's not amazing, it's sad. He died tragically in a horrible accident. Then horrible people decided to attack his memory and his still living brother by spreading lies.

Ellison Onizuka died, his brother Claude Onizuka is still alive and has to deal with this garbage now. It's sick.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/challenger-crew-alive/

JackBlack

« Reply #118 on: June 02, 2020, 03:41:29 PM »
You are full of shit, and you know it, and not only that you know it, you can even live with yourself. Amazing, isn't it?
Projecting again I see.

Remember, the topic of discussion is your lies that the crew of Challenger are alive and pretending to be other people. A lie you are yet to justify with anything more than a superficial resemblance and similar name.

Knowing that you cannot justify your lies you just repeatedly deflect.
Now that you know you cannot justify your lies regarding MMX you turn to the Saganc effect, a fundamentally different experiment.

If you want to discuss any of that garbage, do so in one of your prior threads where you have already been repeatedly refuted and from which you fled because you could not defend your baseless claims.

In this thread, either you have no justification for your lie that the crew of Challenger is alive, or pick one of them and provide actual compelling evidence that they are, remembering that a similar name and superficial similarities is not compelling evidence; and then explain why NASA didn't just say they all lived?

« Reply #119 on: June 02, 2020, 03:49:56 PM »
I don't even know how this conspiracy garbage qualifies as tongue-in-cheek humor?  Oh well, it certainly conned and kept poor ol chikpajamas entertained. He thought he was really onto something here!  ;)

When all else fails, forget what the thread title is about, and let's talk about ether drift and how it has never been proved. Let's quietly also forget that earth is encased in a magnetic field  generated by earth's metal inner core turning as earth rotates on its axis.

Do you know how a compass works, chikpajamas?