Murder of George Floyd

• 1262 Replies

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
Re: Murder of George Floyd
« Reply #540 on: June 07, 2020, 01:57:30 AM »
Dude, you tell me, you make up shit about me and lie all the time. So why don't you elaborate with my words, saves me some typing. Thanks
Ah right, so because I sometimes question what you're saying you now think that's a good reason for not needing to provide evidence for claims you consider 'proven'.
Makes sense, mate!

You notice how I answered crouton with an actual answer but not you?

Actually no, because I don't read your posts unless they're adressing me. Would be a waste of time to read them all!

If you didn't have such a long shitty history of lying about me, attacking etc we could have a conversation.

I think the issue is mostly you not understanding when I'm joking/being sarcastic and then taking it personal.

Let's try to have a conversation:
Why do you think protests are paid, and do you have evidence for it or is it more like a strong suspicion?
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Bom Tishop

• Official friend boy of the FES!!
« Reply #541 on: June 07, 2020, 03:03:42 AM »
Why do you think protests are paid, and do you have evidence for it or is it more like a strong suspicion?

Some news outlets report that.

From my friends in the PD, those arrested here many are from out of state without speculation on their part.

Combine that with those at the top have the most to gain with a divided nation. That is one of the oldest most effective tricks in the book. Hell, why do you think the printing press was such a game changer?
Quote from: Bom Tishop
LordDave is quite alright even for a bleeding heart liberal. Godspeed good sir

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #542 on: June 07, 2020, 04:00:13 AM »

From my friends in the PD, those arrested here many are from out of state without speculation on their part.

Combine that with those at the top have the most to gain with a divided nation. That is one of the oldest most effective tricks in the book. Hell, why do you think the printing press was such a game changer?

Yeah,  the printing press was an evil invention that gave the ignorant masses the ability to learn and get educated.   Terrible.

I'll ignore the fact that you have no evidence of paid protestors.

Stop gilding the pickle, you demisexual aromantic homoflexible snowflake.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #543 on: June 07, 2020, 04:22:46 AM »

Yeah,  the printing press was an evil invention that gave the ignorant masses the ability to learn and get educated.   Terrible.

I'll ignore the fact that you have no evidence of paid protestors.

Depends on the printing press

I wouldn't say those that read things from Murdoch get educated.

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #544 on: June 07, 2020, 05:05:04 AM »
Well, an interview Trump did with Playboy back in the day revealed how Trump was 'impressed' with China's 'show of strength' in how they handled the 'Tiananmen Square protests' (and we know that turned into a massacre)

Remember tank guy? Not even the Chinese in that video wanted to run him over

Now you have that shit almost rolling in your own residential neighbourhoods. I don't think they would hesitate to run anyone over in their way

These images and videos will come to define 'Trumps America'

If Trump was in a tank facing off with a lone, unarmed protested he would stomp on the gas without hesitation.

And his supporters would cheer him on.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #545 on: June 07, 2020, 05:24:52 AM »
Well, an interview Trump did with Playboy back in the day revealed how Trump was 'impressed' with China's 'show of strength' in how they handled the 'Tiananmen Square protests' (and we know that turned into a massacre)

Remember tank guy? Not even the Chinese in that video wanted to run him over

Now you have that shit almost rolling in your own residential neighbourhoods. I don't think they would hesitate to run anyone over in their way

These images and videos will come to define 'Trumps America'

If Trump was in a tank facing off with a lone, unarmed protested he would stomp on the gas without hesitation.

Trump hasn't even tried to heal the division. To address the concerns of the people. He shamelessly sows division and then threatens to have people shot.

My God he even uses flash bangs, tear gas and brute force to clear a path for a photo op. He's a nasty dictator who creams his pants in the company of brutal murderers like Kim Jong Un, Putin and Xi. He thinks the Tiananmen square massacre was a good show of strength!

Any body worth their salt in America would trash this guy at the next election. Trump hasn't even got the economy on good track thanks to his shitty handling of the pandemic. (it was always going to tank but a good leader and proactive one in the early days could have mitigated it). Instead all we got was denials there was even a problem in the beggining and now blaming everyone else

On top of way over 100,000 dead Americans. God damn how does anyone still think he's great.

what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

Know your place

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #546 on: June 07, 2020, 06:51:56 AM »
fuck you boydster
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 12:12:35 AM by Definitely Not Swedish »
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #547 on: June 07, 2020, 07:34:47 AM »

Well, I think it should (of course) be considered what news outlets write, but I don't think it counts as proof in most cases.

I think the situation is as follows (numbers not accurate):

- I believe all the non-violent protestors are honest protesters, thus they believe in black live matters and/or that the us have a police brutality problem
- Violent protestors probably are mostly honest protestors aswell
- Probably some violent protestors are white supremacists/neonazis etc. that want to make the movement look bad
- Some are probably paid protestors - what is the agenda behind the payment tho?
- I think just a couple of paid looters would then motivate many (previously non violent) protestors to join them
- some are just thiefs/low lifes that abuse the situation

Do you agree? How would you judge the situation?

I agree, with the caveat of course that your numbers are just placeholders and not accurate as you mentioned.

The vast majority are honest protesters, I think there are also a group just just wants to go out and cause trouble and doesn't really care one way or the other and have a side.

However, I don't think there are any paid protesters on either side.  It's just not really possible to organize a group of people like that and not leave traces.  I mean... is George Sorros hiring Blackwater to go riot?  That would leave a paper trail.  If not, how?  Craigslist?  How do you find people to pay, and how to you keep them all quiet?  Anyone dishonest enough to take money to smash a window isn't going to be the kind to stay quiet in jail.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #548 on: June 07, 2020, 08:00:43 AM »
Every time there is a rumor that protestors are being bused in, the arrest records do not back it up. Arrest records should be public, so it should be easy to confirm.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #549 on: June 07, 2020, 02:34:53 PM »
I mean, there are protests everywhere, are protestors supposed just swapping states and cities for no reason? Couldn't they just go to the one closest to them? Pretty stupid story. Soros has to learn to utilise resources more efficiently!
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 02:36:58 PM by Pezevenk »
Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #550 on: June 07, 2020, 02:36:09 PM »
That's what I told my mom. She saw some charter buses going by on the highway and immediately thought they were buses full of protesters. I told her it could just as easily be buses full of National Guard! lol
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

Pezevenk

« Reply #551 on: June 07, 2020, 02:37:52 PM »

Well, I think it should (of course) be considered what news outlets write, but I don't think it counts as proof in most cases.

- I believe all the non-violent protestors are honest protesters, thus they believe in black live matters and/or that the us have a police brutality problem
- Probably some violent protestors are white supremacists/neonazis etc. that want to make the movement look bad
- Some are probably paid protestors - what is the agenda behind the payment tho?
- I think just a couple of paid looters would then motivate many (previously non violent) protestors to join them

I personally agree with this account.

Also people have to remember lots and lots of people lost their jobs, especially black people. That would explain some of the looting.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Pezevenk

« Reply #552 on: June 07, 2020, 02:43:32 PM »
That's what I told my mom. She saw some charter buses going by on the highway and immediately thought they were buses full of protesters. I told her it could just as easily be buses full of National Guard! lol

Personally I'd expect it might happen to a limited extent from smaller towns within the state. When there are really big protests in Athens there are sometimes people from the countryside that pool money together to rent a bus to get them to Athens. I remember it happened to a great extent when the agreement to accept the name North Macedonia was signed and a bunch of nationalists were triggered. A bunch of old people living in the countryside rented buses to carry them and a bunch of priests to Athens. It was pretty funny.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #553 on: June 07, 2020, 03:25:25 PM »
The "abolish the police" stuff is not going over well with the older people. The protesters need to tone that down, because they're losing support with it. Well, the longer the protests go on the more support they will lose. There's only so much disruption people can take.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #554 on: June 07, 2020, 04:00:39 PM »

If Trump was in a tank facing off with a lone
unarmed protested he would stomp on the gas without hesitation

worst Haiku ever

Bom Tishop

« Reply #555 on: June 07, 2020, 04:10:20 PM »

Do you just want to yell? Do you have problems at home and taking it out here?

I just said the printing press was a game changer weapon against tyranny.

Again....focus and for shit sakes, READING COMPREHENSION!

Bom Tishop

« Reply #556 on: June 07, 2020, 04:14:02 PM »

I can't find anything wrong with that, seems legit. The numbers may be different but it's a nice outline.

Really wouldn't need that many paid people if you wanted to start a protest to looting. 10 percent if that, the monkey see monkey do works pretty well in those situations.

As for what those in control would have to gain, division would be the number one as I have said before. A divided population is much easier to scam

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #557 on: June 07, 2020, 04:30:07 PM »

Do you just want to yell? Do you have problems at home and taking it out here?

I just said the printing press was a game changer weapon against tyranny.

Again....focus and for shit sakes, READING COMPREHENSION!

Why do you think Trump keeps repeating the mantra "The Press is the Enemy of the People" 

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #558 on: June 07, 2020, 04:33:52 PM »
The "abolish the police" stuff is not going over well with the older people. The protesters need to tone that down, because they're losing support with it. Well, the longer the protests go on the more support they will lose. There's only so much disruption people can take.

I saw that Minneapolis City Council had voted a veto-proof majority to disband the police department,  which on the surface sounds crazy,  but reading further, it seems like it's just a way around the police unions, so that they can restructure the police force into a more community oriented less militaristic force.

If it works, then it sounds like a good move.

Pezevenk

« Reply #559 on: June 07, 2020, 04:34:46 PM »

If Trump was in a tank facing off with a lone
unarmed protested he would stomp on the gas without hesitation

worst Haiku ever
Haikus are bad anyways.

-Intikam

-Intikam (again)

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #560 on: June 07, 2020, 04:36:37 PM »
The "abolish the police" stuff is not going over well with the older people.
What does the "abolish the police" crowd suggest as an alternative to the police?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Rayzor

• Looking for Occam
« Reply #561 on: June 07, 2020, 04:40:11 PM »
What does the "abolish the police" crowd suggest as an alternative to the police?

This might help explain it.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/06/07/minneapolis-votes-to-disband-police-department/#7905715b5274

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #562 on: June 07, 2020, 04:44:02 PM »

I saw that Minneapolis City Council had voted a veto-proof majority to disband the police department,  which on the surface sounds crazy,  but reading further, it seems like it's just a way around the police unions, so that they can restructure the police force into a more community oriented less militaristic force.

If it works, then it sounds like a good move.

Oh, that is actually pretty clever. The police union are the reason cops don't get punished for their crimes.

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #563 on: June 07, 2020, 04:45:08 PM »

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2020/06/07/minneapolis-votes-to-disband-police-department/#7905715b5274

Bender said that the council would start a conversation with the community about what the new “community-led” public safety program will entail.
So they don't have any idea either.  Got it.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #564 on: June 07, 2020, 09:52:12 PM »

Bender said that the council would start a conversation with the community about what the new “community-led” public safety program will entail.
So they don't have any idea either.  Got it.

A random rent a crowd neighbourhood watch program would do a better job than the Yankee police right now

Honestly as an outsider if I had to choose between some random African country or America to visit, I think my rights and saftey are better served in Africa

Know your place

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #565 on: June 07, 2020, 11:43:34 PM »
http://stateofthenation.co/?p=16336

Why did The Obama Foundation tweet a picture of George Floyd on May 16th?

Bom Tishop

« Reply #566 on: June 07, 2020, 11:51:57 PM »

My internet skills suck.... Can anyone confirm this? If so that is mind blowing and changes everything

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #567 on: June 07, 2020, 11:58:23 PM »

My internet skills suck.... Can anyone confirm this? If so that is mind blowing and changes everything

I'm no expert but the comments in this YouTube video make it seem legit

Like others have said, this is not a hard-coded photo post. It’s an embedded link to another web page source and they updated that photo on the source, so it still shows up on this embedded link.

So no conspiracy. Sad thing is, whoever initially tried to spread it, knew very well it was false. They relied on people never fact checking to further divide your divided nation.

Know your place

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #568 on: June 08, 2020, 12:25:50 AM »
So twitter images from messages posted weeks earlier can be changed.

Can they also fake this?

http://aanirfan.blogspot.com/2020/05/minneapolis-riots-george-floyd-staged.html

Bom Tishop

« Reply #569 on: June 08, 2020, 12:38:51 AM »

I'm no expert but the comments in this YouTube video make it seem legit

Like others have said, this is not a hard-coded photo post. It’s an embedded link to another web page source and they updated that photo on the source, so it still shows up on this embedded link.

So no conspiracy. Sad thing is, whoever initially tried to spread it, knew very well it was false. They relied on people never fact checking to further divide your divided nation.

The quote you posted, can you translate to someone who doesn't internet?