Angry Globalist Murderer Mod Has Moved My Perfect Thread To CN

• 3 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
The topic reveals and proves Covid-19 and Gates Foundation releationship has been moved by an angry globalist moderator that already in my ignore list, because she has nothing with FE, but only fulled with anger to us. She is doing everything to harm us, annoying us, baiting us to another website, stealing our personnel information and trying to kill us.

Unfortunately, this unnecessary moderator keeps her right of moderation although she has nothing to FE and nothing to FE'rs positive. This behave can not acceptable behave.

It is only possible she has been forced by another moderator that I don't want to give his name. He has forced Coronal to do this in order to hide his name and avoid to get targeted. What a dirty way.

In order to be a fair administration, I have suggest you stop that globalist moderation gang and do something in benefit of common interest of mankind.

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=86028.0

https://www.theflatearthsociety.org/forum/index.php?topic=86006.0
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

boydster

• Assistant to the Regional Manager
  • Planar Moderator
Re: Angry Globalist Murderer Mod Has Moved My Perfect Thread To CN
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 03:38:12 PM »
We don't have any angry globalist murders currently serving in the moderator capacity. It appears Colonel Gaydafi moved a thread to CN that you started based on pretty obvious misinformation. And I certainly didn't coach her into that to hide my name.

Space Cowgirl

• MOM
  • Administrator
  • Official FE Recruiter
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 03:38:57 PM »
Plus, you have started at least 6 coronavirus threads in the lounge already.
I'm sorry. Am I to understand that when you have a boner you like to imagine punching the shit out of Tom Bishop? That's disgusting.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2020, 03:40:44 PM »
Plus, you have started at least 6 coronavirus threads in the lounge already.
What and plus?
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong