I guess we're debating how water sticks to a globe again

• 898 Replies

JackBlack

Re: I guess we're debating how water sticks to a globe again
« Reply #180 on: May 29, 2020, 06:41:28 AM »
I explained the vacuum cup, the Cavendish experiment, the falling body in a vacuum.
No, you didn't.
As I already pointed out, you have your aether just magically move objects.
You still haven't explained what the interaction is and what the mechanism is which imparts the motion.
That is what you have been repeatedly avoiding.

Aether/ether does not "move" an object.
Again, if it doesn't, why did you continually appeal to it.

An object in free fall is subject to the effect of the dextrorotatory subquarks strings, as has been explained.
What hasn't been explained is why that causes them to fall.
What is the mechanism that results in the object falling?
What imparts the motion?
Again, that is what you need to explain and what you have failed to do so.

In very close proximity (as in a Cavendish type experiment) it has already been explained how the two small spheres will move toward each other, based on the density of aether.
If the aether doesn't move objects, why should the density of the aether matter?
And how does the density of aether make the object move?

right handed subquarks absorb aether (gravity).
Gravity is a measure of the absorbed aether.
So now you are going straight back to aether causing matter to move.
Directly contradicting yourself yet again.

As the aether is being absorbed, the antibosons in the dextrorotatory subquarks will also become active, at the Planck length level.
Again, this provides no explanation of how the object moves.

Each such antiboson will weigh something
That is what you need to explain. Why does it now weight something? Why does it fall?

So still no mechanism at all.
You magically leap to the object moving.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #181 on: May 29, 2020, 06:44:31 AM »
Or did he just use something obscure not many people know about.

No.

My method is completely unheard of, totally novel: to use both zeta functions, not just one of them, and to provide the necessary ratios which do approximate to the n decimal place the zeta zeros.

The power behind the prime numbers are the zeta zeros discovered by Riemann.

The power behind the zeta zeros are the sacred cubit ratios.

An infinite number of zeros must be explained in terms of a finite interval, otherwise where do those energy levels come from which are being described by the distribution of the zeta zeros? This is the biggest mystery now in quantum mechanics.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #182 on: May 29, 2020, 06:55:16 AM »
As I already pointed out, you have your aether just magically move objects.
You still haven't explained what the interaction is and what the mechanism is which imparts the motion.

With that "magic" I explained perfectly the falling body in a vacuum, the Cavendish experiment, the physics of the suction cup.

Pretty good for such magic.

The interaction has been precisely explained: how else would I be able to explain the falling body if the explanation was missing?

What hasn't been explained is why that causes them to fall.
What is the mechanism that results in the object falling?
What imparts the motion?

All objects/bodies are linked to the dextrorotatory tide of subquarks. If an object is held in vacuum and then is let go this is what happens: the dextrorotatory subquarks which make up the body will align immediately to the exterior tide of subquarks, aether will begin to flow to the antibosons inside the body which give it its weight.

The motion is imparted by the absorbtion of the aether.

If the aether doesn't move objects, why should the density of the aether matter?
And how does the density of aether make the object move?

The density of the aether between the objects will rarefy, exactly as explained by Newton, then the two spheres in the Cavendish experiment or in the Lamoreaux experiment (Casimir effect) will move toward each other.

In the Casimir experiment, as the two plates in a vacuum are brought closer and closer together, the ether waves will no longer be able to travel between them as before, the aether will slowly be eliminated, so then the outside pressure of the subquark tide will push them together.

Again, this provides no explanation of how the object moves.

It will fall because it has weight.

Why does it now weight something? Why does it fall?

Because the amount of aether absorbed will weigh something; if it is being emitted it weighs nothing.

The aether absorbed = weight of an object.

Antibosons (dark bosons/aether bosons) in a dextrorotatory subquarks cause the weight of a body, through the aether that is being absorbed.

Cut off that process of absorption, and the object will weigh NOTHING AT ALL.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #183 on: May 29, 2020, 07:15:20 AM »
It is best to exemplify the aether/ether mechanism with a definite example, published in mainstream journals, coming from the highest academic level possible.

My statement is as follows: aether causes the weight of a body/object, through the dextrorotatory subquark/antiboson mechanism.

If the process of absorption is very much slowed down or stopped (double torsion/high speed rotation, Biefeld-Brown effect, acoustic levitation), then the object will begin TO LOSE ITS WEIGHT.

High speed rotation causes the dextrorotatory subquark waves which would normally pass right through the object, to rotate along with the body itself, thus the object will begin to lose its weight (which is a measure of the aether being absorbed).

A specific example will prove my assertion.

High Frequency Gravitational Wave Generator

Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais
Naval Air War Center Aircraft Division

https://www.sae.org/publications/technical-papers/content/2017-01-2040/

High frequency accelerated axial rotation (spin)

https://www.inderscienceonline.com/doi/abs/10.1504/IJSPACESE.2015.075910

This concept's governing physics entail the coupling of gyration (high frequency spin), vibration (high frequency abrupt pulsations/harmonic oscillations) and possible curvilinear translation, of electrically charged systems. If we couple the system's high frequency of rotation (30,000 to 100,000 RPM, and higher)...

The utilisation of such high power sources for space power and propulsion generation, as it pertains to reduction in a spacecraft's inertial mass as a direct result of local vacuum polarisation, is an important application of the described theoretical concept.

High frequency rotation (100,000 RPM) will lead to a reduction in weight.

Exactly my assertion.

Proven at the highest possible academic level.

« Last Edit: May 29, 2020, 07:29:05 AM by sandokhan »

« Reply #184 on: May 29, 2020, 12:59:23 PM »

Provide an example that you think is not explained by my model.

Awesome news Sandy! 

Maybe you didn’t notice, but you yourself have provided the means for a straightforward test.

Your claim that an object in a vacuum chamber will measure zero on a spring balance is a clear, easily testable prediction of your model that differs from regular physics.

No need to post random articles by other people that have very little to do with your ideas any more.  Now you can show the world that you are right and everyone else is wrong.

Do a science!

All you need is a vacuum chamber and a set of scales.  Accurately and honestly document your experiment so others can confirm the results.  Then publish your work in an appropriate journal.  Simple!

If you are correct, you needn’t waste your time with us trolls and shills, you’ll have changed physics forever.  You’ll be famous.

Time to get started, I think.  Let us know how you get on.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #185 on: May 29, 2020, 01:07:50 PM »
Your claim that an object in a vacuum chamber will measure zero on a spring balance is a clear, easily testable prediction of your model that differs from regular physics.

No.

That is YOUR claim, the RE claim.

I just brought that fact up, since it was related to our debate.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #187 on: May 29, 2020, 01:24:38 PM »
As for the necessity of a straightforward test, my aether/ether mechanism passes the evaluation with flying colors.

My statement is as follows: aether causes the weight of a body/object, through the dextrorotatory subquark/antiboson mechanism.

If the process of absorption is very much slowed down or stopped (double torsion/high speed rotation, Biefeld-Brown effect, acoustic levitation), then the object will begin TO LOSE ITS WEIGHT.

High speed rotation causes the dextrorotatory subquark waves which would normally pass right through the object, to rotate along with the body itself, thus the object will begin to lose its weight (which is a measure of the aether being absorbed).

A specific example will prove my assertion.

Dr. Salvatore Cezar Pais
Naval Air War Center Aircraft Division

This concept's governing physics entail the coupling of gyration (high frequency spin), vibration (high frequency abrupt pulsations/harmonic oscillations) and possible curvilinear translation, of electrically charged systems. If we couple the system's high frequency of rotation (30,000 to 100,000 RPM, and higher)...

The utilisation of such high power sources for space power and propulsion generation, as it pertains to reduction in a spacecraft's inertial mass as a direct result of local vacuum polarisation, is an important application of the described theoretical concept.

Exactly my assertion.

And I have other tests, reduction in weight in response to acoustic levitation/high frequency rotation, published in mainstream journals, just waiting to be brought here.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #188 on: May 29, 2020, 01:28:23 PM »
You don't believe me?

Here it is:

https://www.quora.com/What-force-is-the-reaction-to-the-weight-of-a-falling-body-in-a-vacuum

All of which makes no mention of nor has anything to do with this word salad:

All objects/bodies are linked to the dextrorotatory tide of subquarks. If an object is held in vacuum and then is let go this is what happens: the dextrorotatory subquarks which make up the body will align immediately to the exterior tide of subquarks, aether will begin to flow to the antibosons inside the body which give it its weight.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #189 on: May 29, 2020, 01:35:01 PM »
You had no idea, did you, that the RE are saying that a spring balance attached to a falling body will register no weight?

The "word salad" is completely proven to be true by the experiment carried out by Dr. Salvatore Pais, from the Naval Air War Center Aircraft Division.

Exactly my assertion.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2020, 01:56:53 PM »
You had no idea, did you, that the RE are saying that a spring balance attached to a falling body will register no weight?

The "word salad" is completely proven to be true by the experiment carried out by Dr. Salvatore Pais, from the Naval Air War Center Aircraft Division.

Exactly my assertion.

For one, "...is an important application of the described theoretical concept." Not an experiment as you mention, but a theoretical concept.

For two, none of the theoretical concept in the paper makes mention of 'dextrorotatory tide of subquarks', 'antibosons', or 'aether'. How you make the leap is the real mystery.

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #191 on: May 29, 2020, 03:26:50 PM »
I explained the vacuum cup, the Cavendish experiment, the falling body in a vacuum.
Only by invoking a weird unproven hypothesis involving occult-chemistry and pseudo-science!

Quote from: sandokhan
You need to provide a certain example that you think is not explained by the mechanism that has been provided.
No you need to explain why the accepted simple ideas involving gravity and atmospheric pressure are inadequate explanations.

Unfortunately, no. Matter does not interact with spacetime.
Unfortunately for you, Matter does cause spacetime to bend.

You obviously have not done your homework and read what your "hero" Hermann Weyl has to say on the matter.

Space—Time—Matter by Hermann Weyl Translated from The German By Henry L. Brose
FROM THE AUTHOR’S PREFACE TO THE FIRST EDITION

Einstein’s Theory of Relativity has advanced our ideas of the structure of the cosmos a step further. It is as if a wall which separated us from Truth has collapsed. Wider expanses and greater depths are now exposed to the searching eye of knowledge, regions of which we had not even a presentiment. It has brought us much nearer to grasping the plan that underlies all physical happening.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
It is therefore hoped that the book will be found suitable for making physicists better acquainted with this mathematical instrument, and also that it will serve as a text-book for students and win their sympathy for the new ideas.

HERMANN WEYL
Ribbitz in Mecklenburg
       Easter, 1918
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

PREFACE TO THE FOURTH EDITION
In this edition the book has on the whole preserved its general form, but there are a number of small changes and additions, the most important of which are:
(2) We show that the reason that Einstein arrives necessarily at uniquely determined gravitational equations is that the scalar of curvature is the only invariant having a certain character in Riemann’s space.
(3) In Chapter IV the more recent experimental researches dealing with the general theory of relativity are taken into consideration, particularly the deflection of rays of light by the gravitational field of the sun, as was shown during the solar eclipse of 29th May, 1919, the results of which aroused great interest in the theory on all sides.

HERMANN WEYL
Zürich, November, 1920
There is no mechanism.

General relativity HAS NO MECHANISM WHATSOEVER TO DESCRIBE GRAVITY.

General Relativity postulates that gravity is a curvature of spacetime created by mass, but it does not explain how that curvature occurs. Actually, it is just a DESCRIPTION that leaves unanswered the key question of exactly how matter affects space and time.
That did not seem to bother Hermann Weyl. I wonder why?

Dr. Erik Verlinde (2019):

General Relativity remains just a description of the force we call gravity. It leaves unanswered the key question of exactly how matter affects space and time.
You just "cherry-pick" a piece out of Something’s wrong with gravity: A new theory could rewrite the laws of physics as we know them, and finally explain what dark matter is by Robert Matthews

But if you read a bit further you might have found this:
Quote from: Robert Matthews
Newton and Einstein
In 2010, Verlinde created a stir among theorists when he published a paper showing how his theory could be used to accurately derive both Newton’s and Einstein’s laws of gravitation. “The similarities with other known emergent phenomena such as thermodynamics have been mostly regarded as just suggestive analogies,” declared Verlinde. “It is time we not only notice the analogy, and talk about the similarity, but finally do away with gravity as a fundamental force.”

And you don't seem to have read what Dr. Erik Verlinde, himself, wrote either. All you do is cherry-pick quotes that you think fit your "narrative".

If you think that Dr. Erik Verlinde dismisses Isaac Newton's and Albert Einstein's gravitation I suggest that you read: Emergent Gravity and the Dark Universe by Erik Verlinde

And if you could watch this public lecture by Erik Verlinde and you might find that he, too, has the greatest respect for Albert Einstein:

Erik Verlinde Public Lecture: A New View on Gravity and the Dark Side of the Cosmos

Or at: Erik Verlinde: A New View on Gravity and the Dark Side of the Cosmos.

JackBlack

« Reply #192 on: May 29, 2020, 04:27:10 PM »
My method is
Has nothing at all to do with the topic.

Now stop with the distractions and either provide a mechanism or admit you have none.

With that "magic" I explained perfectly the falling body in a vacuum, the Cavendish experiment, the physics of the suction cup.
Repeatedly asserting the same lie won't magically make it true,
You still haven't explained what causes the motion as I have repeatedly pointed out.

How?
How does absorbing aether cause it to move?
And again, contradicting yourself with aether yet again causing things to move.

The density of the aether between the objects will rarefy
I didn't ask how it changes. I asked how it causes it to move.
What interaction is there between the matter and the aether and how does that interaction cause the matter to move.
That is what you have been repeatedly avoiding.

It will fall because it has weight.
Again, not explaining why it moves.
Instead you are just asserting that it does.
It falling and it having weight is basically the same thing.
So your explanation is currently:
It absorbs aether.
It moves.
No connection between the 2.
No explanation of how absorbing aether causes motion.

Which is not what you need.
You need to provide an explanation of why it moves.

https://www.sae.org/publications/technical-papers/content/2017-01-2040/
This discusses using gravitational waves, with nothing like the nonsense you claim.

Exactly my assertion.
Firstly, I wouldn't call that a mainstream journal given my uni doesn't have access to it.

But ignoring that, they don't even say what you claim.
Notice how they say it reduces the inertial mass?
Meanwhile, you claim it reduces the weight.
The 2 are significantly different, and the connection between gravitational mass and inertial mass is what lead to relativity with gravity becoming an inertial force.

But still, no explanation of your claims at all.
In fact, that doesn't discuss your magical aether, bosons and subquarks at all.
So this in no way supports your nonsense.

That is YOUR claim, the RE claim
No. No sane person claims that.
That is not a RE claim nor a claim of mainstream science.
You brought that up as a problem for gravity.
Remember:
Now, if you attach a spring balance to the body, the reading would be zero ...
This is something that general relativity was never able to answer: if the reading is zero on the spring balance, why then does the object still fall?

So no, that is entirely your claim, and one you could easily test.

Here it is:
Here what is?
Evidence that you are yet again blatantly misrepresenting your sources?
No one claims a spring balanced holding an object up in a vacuum will read 0, like you indicated.
Instead they point out that if it is in free fall, the spring balance will not have a reading, but that is trivially explained.

proven to be true by the experiment carried out by Dr. Salvatore Pais
Do you understand what an experiment is?
That paper is discussing a concept, not an experiment.

So I ask again, what causes the motion?
You have your magic aether.
This is magically absorbed by matter.
Why does this then cause the matter to move?

« Reply #193 on: May 29, 2020, 06:11:06 PM »

It's well known that a body in free fall has no weight. Why do you think this is some kind of revelation?

In the vacuum, the weights of the objects are normal, since there is no shielding from these dextrorotatory subquark waves. That is why the objects will fall.

Now, if you attach a spring balance to the body, the reading would be zero, because of the free flow of aether through the object (the subquark strings will align). If the object is placed on a surface, the subquark strings of the object will not align; they will still be attached to the effect of the dextrorotatory subquark waves, but without a precise alignment.

If you "attach a spring balance to the body" it will be supported by the spring balance so it's not falling and the spring will deform due to its weight (unless, of course, they're both in freefall). It's unclear from this mishmash of buzzwords whether they are both falling or not. I suspect that your vagueness is intentional.

"Proven"? Not a chance.

Since that was lifted directly from the abstract, I presume you haven't ponied up the $40 to read the paper itself.

Exactly my assertion.

Nice job misrepresenting what was said so that it seems to support your assertion. The abstract does not mention "weight". It talks about a hypothetical use of a theoretical concept to increase efficiency that could lead to a reduction in mass necessary for power production in an application where mass is critical.

Here's the abstract in its entirety, not just the parts you want to quote out of context and distort (emphasis added).

Abstract

The original concept described is named the high energy electromagnetic field generator. This concept's governing physics entail the coupling of gyration (high frequency spin), vibration (high frequency abrupt pulsations/harmonic oscillations) and possible curvilinear translation, of electrically charged systems. If we couple the system's high frequency of rotation (30,000 to 100,000 RPM, and higher) with high vibration (abrupt pulsations/harmonic oscillations) frequencies in the range of 109 to 1018 Hertz (and above) we can obtain electromagnetic field intensity values in the range 1024 to 1028 Watts/m2 (and beyond). These extremely high electromagnetic field intensity values emphasise the novelty of this concept, especially suited for the design of energy generation machinery with power output levels much higher than those currently achievable. The utilisation of such high power sources for space power and propulsion generation, as it pertains to reduction in a spacecraft's inertial mass as a direct result of local vacuum polarisation, is an important application of the described theoretical concept. In this manner, extreme spacecraft speeds can be achieved.

"Proven"? Not a chance.

The fact that you keep repeating this mistake clearly shows how little you really know, regardless of how you want to pretend otherwise.
"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts." - Daniel Patrick Moynihan

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #194 on: May 29, 2020, 08:12:23 PM »
No.

In the vacuum, the weights of the objects are normal, since there is no shielding from these dextrorotatory subquark waves  << "dextrorotatory subquark waves" have nothing to do with it!>> That is why the objects will fall.

Now, if you attach a spring balance to the body, the reading would be zero, because of the free flow of aether through the object (the subquark strings will align). If the object is placed on a surface, the subquark strings of the object will not align; they will still be attached to the effect of the dextrorotatory subquark waves, but without a precise alignment.
If the top of the spring balance is attached to nothing, of course, "the reading would be zero" - what else could it do?

This is something that general relativity was never able to answer: if the reading is zero on the spring balance, why then does the object still fall?
If the top of the spring balance is supported then the object will not fall - the spring balance will support it.
But if the top of the spring balance is not supported then the object will fall and obviously the spring balance will read zero - what else could it do with only one end connected?

But contrary to you claim that "is something that general relativity was never able to answer" that was one of the first steps in Einstein's long path to the General Theory of Relativity.

Really, Mr Sandokhan, if you are trying to debunk GRT you really should learn a little bit about the basics at least!

Maybe you could read Einstein for Everyone: Einstein's Pathway to General Relativity by John D. Norton.
Right near the beginning we find:
Quote from: John D. Norton
It was while pondering this problem that Einstein hit upon what he later described as "the happiest thought of my life." It began when he suddenly saw new significance in a commonplace of Newtonian gravity. A body in free fall in Newtonian gravity does not feel its own weight. This effect is very familiar to us now. We have all watched space-walkers floating weightlessly outside their capsules. They are in free fall above the earth, orbiting with their space stations, and that free fall cancels their weight.

In GRT an object in free-fall is simply following a "straight line" in curved spacetime (better called a geodesic) and a force is required to make the object deviate from that path.

So the so-called "force of gravity" felt only by objects prevented from falling.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #195 on: May 29, 2020, 09:22:50 PM »
I already posted the link to the full paper of Dr. Pais:

https://www.scribd.com/document/408469834/High-Frequency-Gravitational-Waves-Induced-Propulsion2017

Of course it uses gravitational waves: dextrorotatory ether subquark waves. It also uses the Gersenshtein-Zel'dovich effect: laevorotatory ether subquark waves.

It proves my mechanism at the highest possible level.

Exactly my assertion.

W = mg

As the aether is being absorbed through the receptive vortices of the dextrorotatory subquarks, weight will be registered immediately. The antibosons contain aether, they willl weigh something.

Here is a second proof of my mechanism.

https://phys.org/news/2018-01-world-powerful-acoustic-tractor-pave.html

The new approach, published in Physical Review Letters today, uses rapidly fluctuating acoustic vortices, which are similar to tornadoes of sound, made of a twister-like structure with loud sound surrounding a silent core.

The Bristol researchers discovered that the rate of rotation can be finely controlled by rapidly changing the twisting direction of the vortices, this stabilises the tractor beam. They were then able to increase the size of the silent core allowing it to hold larger objects. Working with ultrasonic waves at a pitch of 40kHz, a similar pitch to that which only bats can hear, the researchers held a two-centimetre polystyrene sphere in the tractor beam. This sphere measures over two acoustic wavelengths in size and is the largest yet trapped in a tractor beam. The research suggests that, in the future much larger objects could be levitated in this way.

https://research-information.bristol.ac.uk/files/143244680/Virtual_Vortices.pdf

Acoustic Virtual Vortices with Tunable Orbital Angular Momentum for Trapping of Mie
Particles. Physical Review Letters, 120(4)
Marzo, A., Caleap, M., & Drinkwater, B. W.

We demonstrate stable trapping inside acoustic vortices by generating sequences of short-pulsed vortices of equal helicity but opposite chirality. This produces a “virtual vortex” with an orbital angular momentum that can be tuned independently of the trapping force. We use this method to adjust the rotational speed of particles inside a vortex beam and, for the first time, create three-dimensional acoustics traps for particles of wavelength order (i.e., Mie particles).

Additionally, a virtual vortex of large aperture (i.e., high helicity) is shown to steadily trap particles with diameters larger than the wavelength—a result which surpasses the classical Rayleigh scattering limit that has previously restricted stable acoustic particle trapping.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1805.01634.pdf

We show that the leading term of the radiation force can alternatively be expressed as the time average of a fluctuating gravitation-like force. In other words, the effect of the acoustic pressure gradient is to generate a local acceleration field encompassing the
sphere, which gives rise to an apparent buoyancy force, making the object move in the incoming field.

The acoustic radiation force: a gravitation-like field
Pierre-Yves Gires, Jerome Duplat, Aurelien Drezet & Cedric Poulain

This fluctuating gravitation-like force are the activation of the double torsion subquark waves.

Exactly the mechanism that I described.

Again, my aether/ether mechanism proven at the highest academic level.

JackBlack

« Reply #196 on: May 29, 2020, 09:37:21 PM »
Of course it uses gravitational waves: dextrorotatory ether subquark waves.
There is no mention of any of your magic subquarks in the paper.
All the text indicates they are describing gravitational waves from relativity.

But again, it just another distraction from your compete inability to provide a mechansim.

As the aether is being absorbed through the receptive vortices of the dextrorotatory subquarks, weight will be registered immediately.
That is your claim, a claim you are yet to provide a mechanism for.
Again:
How does absorbing the aether magically make the object move?
That is what you need to address.

Here is a second proof of my mechanism.
The new approach, published in Physical Review Letters today, uses rapidly fluctuating acoustic vortices, which are similar to tornadoes of sound, made of a twister-like structure with loud sound surrounding a silent core.
This has nothing to do with your mehanism.
They are using sound waves, not aether.
Again, it is just another deflection from your inability to provide a mechanism.

Now again, can you actually provide a mechanism?
Can you actually explain how an object magically absorbing aether magically causes it to move?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #197 on: May 29, 2020, 09:41:57 PM »
Gravitational waves = subquark waves = Whittaker longitudinal waves

Exactly my mechanism.

The device will lose weight if is subjected to a high frequency rotation speed.

As the aether is being absorbed through the receptive vortices of the dextrorotatory subquarks, weight will be registered immediately. The antibosons contain aether, they willl weigh something.

The experiment proves my mechanism wholly.

The bosons ARE resonating cavites, i.e. sound waves.

By creating a double torsion lattice of counterpropagating sound waves, the weight is reduced.

EXACTLY MY MECHANISM!

Absorption of aether = weight = gravity

Emission of aether = light = e/m = antigravity

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #198 on: May 29, 2020, 09:55:35 PM »
Here is a third example: double torsion quantum knot skyrmions.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1803.09736.pdf

Antigravity from a spacetime defect

Published in the Physical Review D by the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

Specifically, we have constructed a new type of Skyrmion classical solution. Even before the final soliton was constructed, there were hints that the soliton could have an unusual asymptotic property, namely, a negative active gravitational mass. This was confirmed by a detailed numerical analysis.

The skyrmion is a finite-sized object bounded by a background region of uniformly oriented triads, with a core that is identified as the locus of points with fully inverted spins: a quantum knot.

Exactly my mechanism!

As the aether is being absorbed through the receptive vortices of the dextrorotatory subquarks, weight will be registered immediately. The antibosons contain aether, they will weigh something.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #199 on: May 29, 2020, 10:57:43 PM »
I already posted the link to the full paper of Dr. Pais:

https://www.scribd.com/document/408469834/High-Frequency-Gravitational-Waves-Induced-Propulsion2017

Of course it uses gravitational waves: dextrorotatory ether subquark waves. It also uses the Gersenshtein-Zel'dovich effect: laevorotatory ether subquark waves.

It proves my mechanism at the highest possible level.

How does it prove your mechanism at the highest possible level when there is zero mention of your mechanism?

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #200 on: May 29, 2020, 11:17:32 PM »
Here is a third example: double torsion quantum knot skyrmions.

Why then it it titled "An artist's representation of the interlocking magnetic fields of the skyrmion".
How did you drag "double torsion quantum knot skyrmions" out of that.

https://arxiv.org/pdf/1803.09736.pdf
Antigravity from a spacetime defect
Published in the Physical Review D by the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology

Specifically, we have constructed a new type of Skyrmion classical solution. Even before the final soliton was constructed, there were hints that the soliton could have an unusual asymptotic property, namely, a negative active gravitational mass. This was confirmed by a detailed numerical analysis.

The skyrmion is a finite-sized object bounded by a background region of uniformly oriented triads, with a core that is identified as the locus of points with fully inverted spins: a quantum knot.

Might I suggest that you haven't the slightest idea what that paper is all about?

You did read this bit:
VI. DISCUSSION
In this article, we have explained why a particular Skyrmion spacetime defect solution requires a negative ADM mass for its existence. In short, a nonstandard boundary condition on one of the metric functions is needed, σ(b2) < 1, in order to avoid gravitational collapse and, for a small enough value of the coupling constant η ≡ 8π GN f2, this boundary condition at the defect surface directly gives a negative ADM mass at spatial infinity.
Whether or not such negative-gravitational-mass defects are present in the actual Universe depends on the nature of the quantum-spacetime phase and its supposed transition to an emerging classical spacetime. Needless to say, this quantum-spacetime phase is terra incognita.

So, far from providing any support for your woo-science it states "Needless to say, this quantum-spacetime phase is terra incognita". In other words completely unknown territory!

So you seem to be admitting that your exact "mechanism" is terra incognita or completely unknown territory.

I agree that your claimed explanation of gravitation is completely unknown territory and totally useless.

That paper is also purely theoretical and complete devoid of any experimental confirmation so it might be interesting but of no value so far in the "real world".

On the other hand Newtonian Gravitation and the General Theory of Relativity both have a great deal of experimental and observational evidence to support them.

And even Erik Verlinde's emergent gravitation appears to have had some success at explaining some observations better than GRT.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #201 on: May 29, 2020, 11:30:13 PM »
My assertion: the use of double torsion/high frequency rotation, cymatics, high tension electrical field will reduce the weight of the object.

My mechanism: high frequency rotation will cause the dextrorotatory subquark waves (gravitational waves) which normally penetrate any object/body, to rotate around that object (together with the laevorotatory subquark waves), so that, depending on the speed of rotation achieved, weight will slowly decrease. To put it differently, the absorption of aether will slowly decrease, the object will lose weight.

We can call the ether field, the electron-positron field (dextrorotatory subquarks and laevorotatory subquarks).

“Later the quantum-theory introduced the Schrodinger-Dirac potential ψ of the electron-positron field; it carried with it an experimentally based principle of gauge-invariance which guaranteed the conservation of charge, and connected the ψ with the electromagnetic potentials Aµ in the same way that my speculative theory had connected the gravitational potentials gµν with the Aµ, and measured the Aµ in known atomic, rather than unknown cosmological units."

H. Weyl, Selecta, 1955

How did you drag "double torsion quantum knot skyrmions" out of that.

Perhaps in Australia it is still news that skyrmions are quantum knot which consist of double spin torsion waves.

So, far from providing any support for your woo-science it states "Needless to say, this quantum-spacetime phase is terra incognita". In other words completely unknown territory!

Sure, a new field of study.

That paper is also purely theoretical and complete devoid of any experimental confirmation so it might be interesting but of no value so far in the "real world".

Cut the crap.

A total confirmation of my aether/ether mechanism.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #202 on: May 29, 2020, 11:54:08 PM »

Yet again, how is any of this a total confirmation of your aether/ether mechanism when aether/ether is never mentioned?

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #203 on: May 30, 2020, 12:06:57 AM »
Feel free to apply F = Gm1m2/r2 to the above three examples.

A total failure, right?

Now, here is my aether/ether mechanism: high frequency rotation will cause the dextrorotatory subquark waves (gravitational waves) which normally penetrate any object/body, to rotate around that object (together with the laevorotatory subquark waves), so that, depending on the speed of rotation achieved, weight will slowly decrease. To put it differently, the absorption of aether will slowly decrease, the object will lose weight.

Exactly my assertion.

In a significant breakthrough, Dr. Salvatore Pais' paper on double torsion technology applied to portable fusion devices has been published by a major and prestigious mainstream scientific journal.

https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/8871349

The Plasma Compression Fusion Device—Enabling Nuclear Fusion Ignition
Publisher: IEEE

November 2019 (Vol 47, Issue 11), IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science (published by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)

The plasma compression fusion device (PCFD) generates the energy gain by plasma compression-induced nuclear fusion. This concept has the capability of maximizing the product of plasma pressure and energy confinement time to maximize the energy gain, and thus give rise to fusion ignition conditions. The preferred embodiment of this original concept uses a hollow cross-duct configuration of circular cross section in which the concentrated magnetic energy flux from two pairs of opposing curved-headed counter-spinning conical structures (possibly made from an alloy of tungsten with high capacitance) whose outer surfaces are electrically charged compresses a gaseous mixture of fusion fuel into a plasma, heated to extreme temperatures and pressures.

The PCFD concept can produce power in the gigawatt to terawatt range (and higher) with input power in the kilowatt to megawatt range.

To get to the TERAWATT range from some mere KILOWATTS requires the use of aether/ether: the electron-positron lattice.

Positron = laevorotatory subquark

Let me prove this assertion.

Dr. Pais' device is a tokamak confinement cavity which uses very high frequency rotation speeds.

A tokamak will produce a huge amount of positrons which will react immediately with preons, thus increasing the density of ether strings in the double torsion confined torus.

https://web.archive.org/web/20170808100451/http://www.ccfe.ac.uk/assets/Documents/PRLVOL90p135004.pdf (Positron Creation and Annihilation in Tokamak Plasmas with Runaway Electrons)

1014 positrons will be released from the ether subquark wave structure.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #204 on: May 30, 2020, 12:22:02 AM »
Feel free to apply F = Gm1m2/r2 to the above three examples.

A total failure, right?

Now, here is my aether/ether mechanism: high frequency rotation will cause the dextrorotatory subquark waves (gravitational waves) which normally penetrate any object/body, to rotate around that object (together with the laevorotatory subquark waves), so that, depending on the speed of rotation achieved, weight will slowly decrease. To put it differently, the absorption of aether will slowly decrease, the object will lose weight.

There is literally nothing in any of the literature/references you have presented that even remotely mention anything regarding dextrorotatory subquark waves (gravitational waves) which normally penetrate any object/body, to rotate around that object (together with the laevorotatory subquark waves and/or aether absorption.

So if you're going to cite a reference, make sure it's referencing what you are trying to claim.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #205 on: May 30, 2020, 12:28:15 AM »
I just did.

1014 laevorotatory subquarks will be produced by Dr. Pais' tokamak. In turn, these left handed subquarks will form a field around the tokamak, together with the electrons (dextrorotatory subquarks). This is where the loss of weight comes from, and additionally, where the huge increase in power originates from.

This electron-positron lattice will stop the gravitational waves from penetrating the object (Gersenshtein effect), thus less aether will be available for the body to absorb.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #206 on: May 30, 2020, 12:37:07 AM »
I just did.

1014 laevorotatory subquarks will be produced by Dr. Pais' tokamak. In turn, these left handed subquarks will form a field around the tokamak, together with the electrons (dextrorotatory subquarks). This is where the loss of weight comes from, and additionally, where the huge increase in power originates from.

This electron-positron lattice will stop the gravitational waves from penetrating the object (Gersenshtein effect), thus less aether will be available for the body to absorb.

Actually, your citations make you a Relativist:

"At birth, these positrons have highly relativistic energies and either experience runaway acceleration or are thermalized under the action of radiation emission and collisional friction before being annihilated."

No mention of aether/ether, just adherence to Relativity. Welcome to the Relativity Club.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #207 on: May 30, 2020, 01:18:32 AM »

It's well known that a body in free fall has no weight. Why do you think this is some kind of revelation?

That must be news to your tag team partner:

if the reading is zero on the spring balance
It's not.
The only time you get that is when the object is neutrally buoyant, at which point it doesn't fall.

sandokhan

• Flat Earth Sultan
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #208 on: May 30, 2020, 01:34:19 AM »
Actually, your citations make you a Relativist

Is this supposed to be a joke on your part?

Of course the positrons will experience ultrarelativistic speeds after birth. What matters is what happens in that instant where these positrons are released from the electron-positron lattice: superluminal speeds.

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1209/0295-5075/100/15002

Superluminal electromagnetic solitary waves in electron-positron plasmas

Again, use Newton's law of gravity or Einstein's gravity field equations to explain the humongous defiance of the law of conservation of energy.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #209 on: May 30, 2020, 01:43:21 AM »
Actually, your citations make you a Relativist

Is this supposed to be a joke on your part?

Of course the positrons will experience ultrarelativistic speeds after birth. What matters is what happens in that instant where these positrons are released from the electron-positron lattice: superluminal speeds.

https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1209/0295-5075/100/15002

Superluminal electromagnetic solitary waves in electron-positron plasmas

Again, use Newton's law of gravity or Einstein's gravity field equations to explain the humongous defiance of the law of conservation of energy.

This isn't the first time you've cited references in support of Relativity. It seems to happen quite often, actually. From the paper you just cited:

"By means of the Poincaré section method, a special class of superluminal localized nonlinear stationary solutions, existing along a separatrix curve, are proposed as intrinsic electromagnetic modes in a relativistic electron-positron plasma." No mention of aether/ether in sight.

Again, welcome to Relativism. You seem to be quite comfortable here.