Kim Jong Un in vegetative state

• 78 Replies

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: Kim Jong Un in vegetative state
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2020, 08:30:34 AM »
Not all people who die of heart disease need to compete with a hippo on a scale. Bad diet can leave you fairly skinny with heart issues.
I call bullshit. Please elaborate.
Skinny does not mean healthy. And I am not talking about average guy in North Korea levels of skinny either. Diabetes can strike skinny people too. I actually know another architect that had a heart attack while walking off a tread mill, But I think that was more one of those "sometimes shit just happens" cases.
Healthy means eating well AND exercising. The second part people tend to ignore.
If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2020, 08:32:13 AM »
People who eat a healthy diet and have a slim physique can also have heart problems.
I was 76Kg, ate healthy and had a cholesterol level of 8.3, even though I was as fit as the proverbial butcher's dog.
This was due to the way in which my liver dealt with cholesterol.
After six months of a strictly controlled diet, my cholesterol had gone up to 8.5.
One month later I suffered a minor heart attack, at the age of 33.
“Once, every village had an idiot. It took the internet to bring them all together.”

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2020, 08:40:03 AM »
People who eat a healthy diet and have a slim physique can also have heart problems.
I was 76Kg, ate healthy and had a cholesterol level of 8.3, even though I was as fit as the proverbial butcher's dog.
After six months of a strictly controlled diet, my cholesterol had gone up to 8.5.
See DNS, you need to eat health for your body even if you are thin

They had to rebuild Psychomech into Altron's body because he did not watch what he ate.
also, genetics is all weird. Need to make sure your eating well for YOUR body, get your cholesterol tested!

Lorddave

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2020, 09:24:34 AM »
Not all people who die of heart disease need to compete with a hippo on a scale. Bad diet can leave you fairly skinny with heart issues.

I knew a guy in HS.  PE teacher.  Super fit, always worked out.  Died of a heart attack watching his son play a sports game.
Sometimes your heart just doesn't work right.
You have been ignored for common interest of mankind.

I am a terrible person and I am a typical Blowhard Liberal for being wrong about Bom.

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2020, 09:57:32 AM »
Skinny does not mean healthy. And I am not talking about average guy in North Korea levels of skinny either. Diabetes can strike skinny people too. I actually know another architect that had a heart attack while walking off a tread mill, But I think that was more one of those "sometimes shit just happens" cases.
Healthy means eating well AND exercising. The second part people tend to ignore.
Diabetes in skinny people is not caused by diet. But either way, I'm pretty sure, kim jong un's blood sugar, cholesterin and blood pressure get checked every once in a while.

But anyway, your point was that kim jong un isn't that fat and even 'fairly skinny' people (like kim jong un) can get heart disease caused by bad diet.
Please elaborate that point, I still call bullshit.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

Definitely Not Swedish

• rutabaga
  • Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crime
« Reply #35 on: April 27, 2020, 09:59:16 AM »
That sucks for you, I'm sorry. I hope you're on adequate medication now and doing fine.

As a rule of thumb, your cholesterin doesn't give a shit about your diet and how active you are. It's nearly completely genetic.
Quote from: croutons, the s.o.w.
You have received a warning for breaking the laws of mathematics.

Member of the BOTD

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #36 on: April 27, 2020, 02:36:05 PM »
Just because he's fat doesn't mean it's normal to die before the age of 40.
No, it isn't normal, but it isn't unusual either.
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2020, 02:38:04 PM »
Wasn’t the media reporting he is a massive smoker?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

It's no slur if it's fact.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2020, 05:13:52 PM »
Even if he smokes a ton of cigarettes every day, he has an army of doctors whose can save him.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2020, 12:20:38 AM »
Even if he smokes a ton of cigarettes every day, he has an army of doctors whose can save him.
Lung cancer is not easily resolved. If you dont listen to the doctors, they wont help. Prevention is 99% of being healthy. The other 1% is bad luck.

Diabetes in skinny people is not caused by diet. But either way, I'm pretty sure, kim jong un's blood sugar, cholesterin and blood pressure get checked every once in a while.

But anyway, your point was that kim jong un isn't that fat and even 'fairly skinny' people (like kim jong un) can get heart disease caused by bad diet.
Please elaborate that point, I still call bullshit.
Well I would certainly not consider him "fairly skinny", he was overweight. I just think its completely possible to get bigger if that is the goal. But this is a separate issue to what you are asking. I think you want clarity on, "skinny people having heart disease due to bad diet".

mmm, did not actually dig that hard into that thought, but I do know of a few people who have had heart operations that would definitely be skinnier than the supreme leader.
A quick google search tells of alarmingly strong correlations between sugar intake and CVD. You can be skinny and over consume sugar. Over consumption here, is anything over 9 teaspoons of sugar a day. Which is equivalent to one can of coke. If you smoke on top of that you put yourself at a higher risk. Sugar is bad.

Dont let skinny people fool you, they can eat like shit too.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2020, 12:24:17 AM »
Lung cancer is not easily resolved. If you dont listen to the doctors, they wont help. Prevention is 99% of being healthy. The other 1% is bad luck.
money and power overcome every disease except death due to old age. today there are such advanced methods that make your mind stops. Long live Kim!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2020, 12:42:48 AM »
money and power overcome every disease except death due to old age. today there are such advanced methods that make your mind stops. Long live Kim!
Someone forgot to tell Steve Jobs and Michael Jackson, about this. lets also ignore the millions of other rich and powerful people who die every year of cancer and heart disease

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2020, 01:43:11 AM »
Someone forgot to tell Steve Jobs and Michael Jackson, about this. lets also ignore the millions of other rich and powerful people who die every year of cancer and heart disease
They have not dead. We have worked wspecially on MJ's death a lot of time and put forward he is alive.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2020, 01:47:24 AM »
They have not dead. We have worked wspecially on MJ's death a lot of time and put forward he is alive.
So no one ever dies, they just "die" in public, then join the Illuminati to continue to grand conspiracy? But only rich and powerful people?
Is Elvis still there?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2020, 01:58:05 AM »
So no one ever dies, they just "die" in public, then join the Illuminati to continue to grand conspiracy? But only rich and powerful people?
Is Elvis still there?
You can watch videos "ten reasons why MJ not dead". If you have 100m dollars so you never die. >I can prove it, if you have. Ahaha. They don't die,just they want you know they death.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2020, 02:19:32 AM »
You can watch videos "ten reasons why MJ not dead". If you have 100m dollars so you never die. >I can prove it, if you have. Ahaha. They don't die,just they want you know they death.
I searched your quoted text on youtube. Search results where not consistent to what I think you wanted me to find. Remember, google and youtube tailor your search results based on things you look for. Unless you know your bias, your not going to find the truth from youtube. Youtube does not care if you know the truth, they want you to watch more ads. So if you like conspiracy stuff, they will give you conspiracy stuff.

Lots of people have more than $100m, so did the Supreme leader (man probably still alive), Steve Jobs and Gadaffi. Money can only do so much.

Pezevenk

• Militant aporfyrodrakonist
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2020, 03:17:01 AM »
Kim Jong Un confirmed to be in vegetative state:

Member of the BOTD for Anti Fascism and Racism

It is not a scientific fact, it is a scientific fuck!
-Intikam

Read a bit psicology and stick your imo to where it comes from
-Intikam (again)

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2020, 03:18:40 AM »
I’m at work because if bad employees.

What is the gist of the video?
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2020, 03:20:50 AM »

A real dill-do.

sokarul

• Extra Racist
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2020, 03:28:50 AM »
Ohh it’s a fake video. I put a request in to have it moved to complete Nonsense.
ANNIHILATOR OF  SHIFTER

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2020, 03:38:16 AM »
You have been trolled man. If there was such a video, so it would be the flash news in entire world media.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2020, 04:39:20 AM »
Also if Kim jong un died he would want it to be known. So everyone could weep for him and he'd have a grand funeral and forever preserved like his old man and his old mans old man

They aren't going to keep it a secret

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2020, 04:47:34 AM »
Also if Kim jong un died he would want it to be known. So everyone could weep for him and he'd have a grand funeral and forever preserved like his old man and his old mans old man

They aren't going to keep it a secret
That really depends.  There could be a massive power struggle behind closed doors where all the players want someone firmly in place before they announce it to the nation.
Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

Bullwinkle

• The Elder Ones
  • Standard Idiot
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2020, 05:15:19 AM »
They're busy inventing a cause of death less embarrassing than . . .

"Dick Ripped Off in Vacuum cleaner Accident"

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #54 on: May 02, 2020, 01:23:38 PM »
Boss is alive.

I told you, he is a man alike prophet, does not die until he wants it. Ahaha.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

markjo

• Content Nazi
  • The Elder Ones
« Reply #55 on: May 02, 2020, 02:09:37 PM »
How do you know it's really him and not one of his body doubles?
Science is what happens when preconception meets verification.
Quote from: Robosteve
Besides, perhaps FET is a conspiracy too.
Quote from: bullhorn
It is just the way it is, you understanding it doesn't concern me.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #56 on: May 02, 2020, 02:27:33 PM »
Nobody can be like Kim the Lord.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Crouton

• Flat Earth Inspector General of High Fashion Crimes and Misdemeanors
  • Planar Moderator
  • Djinn
« Reply #57 on: May 02, 2020, 02:31:43 PM »
Last I heard all they released was pictures.  Seems a bit inconclusive to me.  For all we know they could be 'weekend at bernie's'ing that shit.
Intelligentia et magnanimitas vincvnt violentiam et desperationem.
The truth behind NASA's budget

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #58 on: May 02, 2020, 02:37:46 PM »
I know, news tell there are photos but not videos. But I saw video, not picture. I will share it if I can find.

Here it is, The video with factory opening photos is here as video.

https://www.cnnturk.com/video/dunya/kim-jong-un-ortaya-cikti-02-05

I am trying to find a youtube source. Here:

His answer to questions whether or not he dead: "I will not die before rocketing the United States. Hahaha".  ;D
« Last Edit: May 02, 2020, 02:48:08 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #59 on: May 02, 2020, 03:10:21 PM »

No way Kim would give enough food to amass the size of himself for a body double. There's not enough food in the country for 2 Kims!

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place