how does air stay on earth

• 223 Replies
how does air stay on earth
« on: April 21, 2020, 02:09:39 PM »
how does air stay on a flat earth i am assuming that the upward movement of the earth would bring it down but the air would go over the edge i am assuming the ice wall prevents that from occurring.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
Re: how does air stay on earth
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2020, 02:07:15 AM »
the upward movement doesn't have many supporters. here the majority thinks the earth is stationary.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2020, 02:15:00 AM »
the upward movement doesn't have many supporters. here the majority thinks the earth is stationary.
So, "how does air stay on earth?"

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2020, 02:36:06 AM »
If I can add to this topic, where did the air that we all breath actually come from?  As a flat Earth scientist, perhaps Wise has the answer to that one?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2020, 03:11:07 AM »
If I can add to this topic, where did the air that we all breath actually come from?  As a flat Earth scientist, perhaps Wise has the answer to that one?
I have all the answers. I just have not enough time to reply all the BS.

Air was exist with earth since establishment.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Come on bro, just admit that the the earth isn't a sphere, you won't even be wrong

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 03:15:42 AM »
In other words you have no answers and won't admit it.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 02:37:10 PM by rabinoz »

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 03:34:04 AM »

Well if that's the best you can get from a 'Flat Earth Scientist' no wonder flat Earth theory is struggling to gain any ground on the mainstream stage. Most scientists who I know and who really do know all the answers are only too happy to share it with others of less advantaged knowledge.

What is the point of knowing all the answers if you don't share that knowledge?

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 06:06:45 AM »
the majority thinks the earth is stationary.
In which case they are totally stumped by the behavior of the Foucault Pendulum.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 06:06:58 AM »

Well if that's the best you can get from a 'Flat Earth Scientist' no wonder flat Earth theory is struggling to gain any ground on the mainstream stage. Most scientists who I know and who really do know all the answers are only too happy to share it with others of less advantaged knowledge.

What is the point of knowing all the answers if you don't share that knowledge?
I have already answered your question.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2020, 06:09:34 AM »
In which case they are totally stumped by the behavior of the Foucault Pendulum.
Wrong. we have discussed this issue many times, and the arguments of globalists have not gone beyond fallacy.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2020, 06:28:44 AM »

Well the only 'answer' to the question from you I can find is..

Or did I miss your other answer somewhere along the line?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2020, 06:33:52 AM »

Well the only 'answer' to the question from you I can find is..

Or did I miss your other answer somewhere along the line?

Are you blind?

It is an answer regardless you like it or accept as an answer.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2020, 09:05:57 AM »
Air was exist with earth since establishment

And what is that supposed to mean.  Air was exist....  with Earth... since establishment.

That doesn't tell me how the atmosphere formed does it.

JackBlack

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2020, 02:14:17 PM »
No you didn't.
You claimed you had an answer and claimed that air exists with Earth, but you did not say how air stays on Earth.

Wrong. we have discussed this issue many times, and the arguments of globalists have not gone beyond fallacy.
Wrong, while it has been "discussed" many times, you are yet to show any problem with the argument. Instead you just dismiss it.
Yet again you project your own inadequacies onto others. You are the one repeatedly providing fallacies, like claiming to have answers yet never providing them.

« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2020, 05:45:42 PM »
The point was not about the round earth explanation for why the Foucault pendulum behaves as it does.  The point is that there is NO explanation for its behavior if the earth is motionless.

« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2020, 12:59:40 PM »
Maxwell's Demon could make the atmosphere behave in any way you like, including making the air stay on the 'Flat Earth' whatever.  Indeed, no need for the Ice Wall, just station an army of Demons all around the 'perimeter', each of them armed with a microscopic tennis racquet, and instruct them to knock any straying air molecule back towards the disk.

Sadly, Maxwell's Demon doesn't actually exist.  If it did, we could have an awful lot of fun with the no-longer-valid Second Law of Thermodynamics, like un-scrambling our eggs; or turning sausages back into live pigs, etc. etc..... ;D

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2020, 06:36:53 AM »
The point was not about the round earth explanation for why the Foucault pendulum behaves as it does.  The point is that there is NO explanation for its behavior if the earth is motionless.
No. The point is that Foucault Pendulum is a lie, it is absent, hence, no need to explanation.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2020, 01:58:25 PM »
No. The point is that Foucault Pendulum is a lie, it is absent, hence, no need to explanation.
No, you pretending it doesn't exist is a lie.

JJA

• Math is math!
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 06:33:37 AM »

I'm curious what evidence you have for this idea that the atmosphere and earth were created as they are now.

Can you show any effects that the simultaneous creation would leave that we can now observe?

Thanks.

« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2020, 06:45:21 AM »
Time to update the trophy

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #20 on: May 04, 2020, 02:39:23 PM »

The question was "how does air stay on earth" not "Where did the air come from?"

Answer the question "how does air stay on earth"!

rabinoz

• Real Earth Believer
« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2020, 02:48:04 PM »
No the "Foucault Pendulum" is NOT "absent"! There are lots of Foucault Pendulums around the world demonstrating that the Globe rotates:

Foucault Pendulum at the Chicago Museum of Science and Industry

Foucault's Pendulum (Umberto Eco) - this one in Paris.

And plenty more but topic is "how does air stay on earth?" so please answer the TOPIC question - not something that was NOT asked!

sceptimatic

• Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2020, 12:08:36 AM »
Air stays on Earth because it's stacked in atmospheric layers from more densely packed matter at the bottom (ground) to less and less densely packed with each layer above until the very top layers sit atop of the rest ans basically freeze under little agitation due to those gases being the very last Earth has to give and so creating the ice dome.

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2020, 12:32:38 AM »
Air stays on Earth because it's stacked in atmospheric layers from more densely packed matter at the bottom (ground) to less and less densely packed with each layer above until the very top layers sit atop of the rest ans basically freeze under little agitation due to those gases being the very last Earth has to give and so creating the ice dome.

And there's evidence of an ice dome that looks like what?

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2020, 01:04:09 AM »
No the "Foucault Pendulum" is NOT "absent"! There are lots of Foucault Pendulums around the world demonstrating that the Globe rotates:

And plenty more but topic is "how does air stay on earth?" so please answer the TOPIC question - not something that was NOT asked!
These are not Foucault Pendulum system but demonstration of it. These system works like a clock work. A mechanisma moves the ball. It is just like the cgi animations of space mars jupiter rovers.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2020, 01:07:25 AM »

The question was "how does air stay on earth" not "Where did the air come from?"

Answer the question "how does air stay on earth"!
He has ask where the air come from and you have point the question was not where did the air come from. Am I reading same that two sentences "where is it coming from" and "where is it coming from" same but actually different in your opinion? Prove it then.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

JackBlack

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2020, 01:12:29 AM »
This would work on a RE, or even an infinite FE, but how does that work for a finite FE?
Why doesn't the air run off the edge?

These are not Foucault Pendulum system but demonstration of it. These system works like a clock work. A mechanisma moves the ball. It is just like the cgi animations of space mars jupiter rovers.
You mean they are real, and refute you, so you need to pretend they are fake.
Do you have any evidence that they are fake?

Stash

• Ethical Stash
  • I am car!
« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2020, 01:23:43 AM »

Regarding the Foucault Pendulum at the Smithsonian in DC:

"To keep the Foucault Pendulum going, one must replace the energy lost with each swing. This can be done by giving the pendulum a little "kick" with each swing.

To do this, two iron collars are attached to the cable near the top. There is a doughnut-shaped electromagnet built into the ceiling, and the iron collar swings back and forth inside the hole of the doughnut. When the pendulum cable reaches a particular point in its swing, it is detected by an electronic device and the magnet is turned on at just the right time to give the collar (and thus the cable and the bob) a little "kick" in the exact direction of its natural swing. This restores the energy lost during the swing and keeps the pendulum from stopping. It has no effect on the direction of the swing, and thus does not interfere with the demonstration that the earth is rotating."

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2020, 11:47:59 AM »
You mean they are real...
No, I do not mean that.
and refute you
Something is not exist can not refute anything.
so you need to pretend they are fake.
I don't need anything but you are being shut up.
Do you have any evidence that they are fake?
They have not proved and there is no possiblity of them being exist scientifically. If somebody claim they are real who needs they are fairly working.
You have not, because you know very well that they are fake.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2020, 11:51:09 AM »

Regarding the Foucault Pendulum at the Smithsonian in DC:

"To keep the Foucault Pendulum going, one must replace the energy lost with each swing. This can be done by giving the pendulum a little "kick" with each swing.

To do this, two iron collars are attached to the cable near the top. There is a doughnut-shaped electromagnet built into the ceiling, and the iron collar swings back and forth inside the hole of the doughnut. When the pendulum cable reaches a particular point in its swing, it is detected by an electronic device and the magnet is turned on at just the right time to give the collar (and thus the cable and the bob) a little "kick" in the exact direction of its natural swing. This restores the energy lost during the swing and keeps the pendulum from stopping. It has no effect on the direction of the swing, and thus does not interfere with the demonstration that the earth is rotating."

this is proof that there is an intervention. Since we cannot see the interfering mechanism, any desired scenario can be produced. there should be no intervention for a fair pendulum. If an intervene of mechanism is required, so it is impossible to exist!
1+2+3+...+∞= 1