Drone technology becoming widespread in warfare: Turkey vs Syria

• 8 Replies

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
  • The Only Yang Scholar in The Ying Universe
The Turkish army is spreading death to the Syrian army thanks to the drones imported from China and turned into killing machines with small changes.

First of all, the communication system is changed and the communication continues in a longer distance without interruption.

Thanks to the software "smart learning technology" installed, the drone is able to find and destroy the target by itself. this method is still used to destroy the target if jammer is used. however, manual guidance can still be done as an alternative by using the communication system.

50 drones are moved at the same time and a kamikaze attack is carried out on the target army with drones filled with bombs. once used, the drone cannot be used again.

It doesn't cost much. Considering the cost of one of them imported from China for $ 1000, $ 1000 is spent for modification. total cost $ 2000. $ 3000 with the cost of the bomb. If 100,000 of them are produced, the cost is $ 300,000,000. It can created an army with $ 300 million, and it can easily destroyed an army worth hundreds of billions of dollars.

Undoubtedly, the intense use of drone technology by the Turkish army has changed the world war history. it is a revolution.

Active usage:

« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 09:59:24 PM by wise »
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
Re: Drone technology becoming widespread in warfare: Turkey vs Syria
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2020, 03:13:00 AM »
First, something that flies into the target loaded with explosives is called a missile, not a drone. Everyone has had that for ages now. Drones are things that can perform operations without having to kill themselves to accomplish its task. A suicide drone is just a missile.

What is shown in the video is not very clear, there is no $1000 drone on the market with such a range and capacity. a $1000 drone buys you maybe 2kg of capacity and 5-30km range, useless for what you are describing.
At the VERY least, theses are $10 000 - $100 000 a piece, before you include the self acquisition targeting software and hardware.

The closest fit for what you are describing on Alibaba is

Nimbus 1800
Payload 0.8kg
Range 140km (T's&C's apply)
Price $2000+

Then all you have is a stupid coated polystyrene plane that cant do squat. After you fit electronics its payload goes to zero. No bomb. If you want to get a bigger payload of 2 - 6kg your in for real money.
At some point its cheaper to buy a second hand Jabiru J160 with an Autopilot system and send it on its way.

I am not saying that super cheap drones cant be used for military uses, just not for high altitude, long range ariel bombardment. In the world of aviation, things get very pricey very fast.

If you move fast enough, everything appears flat

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2020, 03:27:20 AM »
On another note concerning Drones.
I design prisons here in my little shit hole country. But traditionally everywhere on earth, prisons have open courtyard so that inmates can do some exercise. Drones have now become enough of a concern that we need to cover all of these yards with mesh to stop the infiltration of drugs and weapons. This is a no joke problem, because some drones are very close, and sometimes inside cities, which means they only need 0 - 5km range and you have almost no way to find their point of origin.

« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2020, 07:27:36 AM »
These are not $1000

Quote from: mikeman7918
a single photon can pass through two sluts

Quote from: Chicken Fried Clucker
if Donald Trump stuck his penis in me after trying on clothes I would have that date and time burned in my head.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2020, 09:34:00 AM »
Sorry, those were not the drones I talk about. I was not at home, hence I could nto reach the youtube. I have sent them depend on my estimation and it seems wrong. Ahahaha. Now I am at the home and found the true video. Lets watch the following video.

1+2+3+...+∞= 1

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 11:53:12 PM »
Found the drones used by Turkey. Made by the Baykar
https://www.baykarsavunma.com/

I dont think they make cheap toys.

Those drones you show in the video have very limited range, flight time of about 10 min and not a great range. They are useful for local combat scenarios, but not very good for cross border conflicts.

wise

• Professor
  • Flat Earth Scientist
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2020, 12:20:03 AM »
Those drones you show in the video have very limited range, flight time of about 10 min and not a great range. They are useful for local combat scenarios, but not very good for cross border conflicts.

Exactly. Their role is already to do combat in local fights. Since they are not big enough to launch rockets, they make kamikaze dives directly and disposable.
1+2+3+...+∞= 1

Wolvaccine

• EXTRA SPICY MODE
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2020, 01:17:20 AM »

Exactly. Their role is already to do combat in local fights. Since they are not big enough to launch rockets, they make kamikaze dives directly and disposable.

Drones can make for a devastating IED. I'm surprised the government hasn't outlawed them. There's a place I work at sometimes where there could be many VIPs, heads of state and our own government, commemorating out in the open. Their presence is not a secret and it would only take a few seconds for a handful of drones to dive bomb and wipe them all out.

I guess our government will wait until it happens before banning them though. The 'She'll be right' attitude is the aussie way

Quote from: sokarul
what website did you use to buy your wife? Did you choose Chinese over Russian because she can't open her eyes to see you?

What animal relates to your wife?

Know your place

MaNaeSWolf

• Show me the evidence
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2020, 12:48:01 AM »
Drones can make for a devastating IED. I'm surprised the government hasn't outlawed them. There's a place I work at sometimes where there could be many VIPs, heads of state and our own government, commemorating out in the open. Their presence is not a secret and it would only take a few seconds for a handful of drones to dive bomb and wipe them all out.

I guess our government will wait until it happens before banning them though. The 'She'll be right' attitude is the aussie way
Because outlawing everything that you COULD be harmful is stupid.
You will end up outlawing kitchen knives.

Although, outlawing stuff is the Auzzie way.
Are you guys allowed to change your own plugs sockets yet?